End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 03:32:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pray for me I am an targeted individual

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pray for me I am an targeted individual  (Read 3326 times)
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2011, 08:37:34 pm »

Please pray the victims of electronic harassment such as myself. I have been a victim for over 3 years. I am in pain because  they keep me under physical duress with these weapons to the degree I no longer believe it to be experimental. Law enforcement and Firemen are in constant contact in my area and after they leave my harassment begins everyday. EMT's also frequent my area as well. The hierarchy that is involved in gang stalking is supported with the new homeL security. There have put HPM weapons in many men's hand and these cause unconsciousness. I am disabled so I think they are trying to eliminate those who will not go to the camps. This started in 2007 for myself no one is trying to stop this poisoning of my system. We really are living in the last days. I was very lukewarm and a backslider in part I repented because of this persecution. Please pray for all the targeted individuals not just myself. Praise God for the Holy Ghost and for Jesus Christ. Pray that Psalms 64 be a living testimony in this hour for all  of Us all especially those under attack as myself. I am helpless and they have no mercy.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 08:57:49 pm »

2Th 2:13  But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
2Th 2:14  Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2Th 2:15  Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
2Th 2:16  Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
2Th 2:17  Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Welcome to the board! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 03:14:28 am »

Hello, thanks for joining the forum, here are some Bible verses for you:

Psalm 91:

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.    9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 05:17:19 am »

A really good friend of mine has been a victim of this for years. The problems got so bad she was looking at jail time for trying to make it stop. I havent heard from her in quiter a while.  Cry i did see her account on a different site pop up once a couple of months ago, but i do not believe it was her.

So i know of some of the stuff you are going through, and we here will pray for you..

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Angelstar

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 07:28:08 pm »

Hi, I am praying for you and all targeted individuals.  I am a former targeted individual who has been delivered from this by the Lord Jesus Christ.
Maybe we can be friends on here and post to each other.  There are now they say 350,000 victims in the USA alone.  This is a global attack and is happening in other countries also.  I also pray that people will wake up and believe those that have been targeted.  Even though I have been delivered I still suffer because family won't even believe this it's so horrible and so bizarre.  I am very sorry to hear this.  I am praying!  Lord Bless you and protect you always in Jesus mighty name.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 07:36:00 pm »

Hi, I am praying for you and all targeted individuals.  I am a former targeted individual who has been delivered from this by the Lord Jesus Christ.
Maybe we can be friends on here and post to each other.  There are now they say 350,000 victims in the USA alone.  This is a global attack and is happening in other countries also.  I also pray that people will wake up and believe those that have been targeted.  Even though I have been delivered I still suffer because family won't even believe this it's so horrible and so bizarre.  I am very sorry to hear this.  I am praying!  Lord Bless you and protect you always in Jesus mighty name.

Welcome to the board, Angelstar! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 06:19:58 pm »

They the law enforcement are trying to take my life without appearing to take my life putting hemotomas on my body and using electronic harassment to the point I have loss hair, they beam my legs to impede my mobility
They have destroyed my life not because of anything atrocious that I did. They do this to people for sport psalms 64 will manifest in my mortal existence and beyond in Jesus Christ name.
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 07:54:00 pm »

i will pray for you, whatever its is you're going through.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 03:58:48 am »

They the law enforcement are trying to take my life without appearing to take my life putting hemotomas on my body and using electronic harassment to the point I have loss hair, they beam my legs to impede my mobility. They have destroyed my life not because of anything atrocious that I did. They do this to people for sport psalms 64 will manifest in my mortal existence and beyond in Jesus Christ name.

I will pray, i hope it will stop, thanks for giving us an update.
Report Spam   Logged
Hischild

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 10:24:00 pm »

I'm a targeted individual individual, too, so I know what you're going through.  Did you know that your post came up in a search I did for "targeted individual" on page nine of the search results.  I'm searching for answers to this nightmare, but there don't seem to be any.  We suffer now, but the evil ones will suffer for eternity.  At least there's that.  Even so, come Lord Jesus.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 04:30:02 am »

I'm a targeted individual individual, too, so I know what you're going through. Did you know that your post came up in a search I did for "targeted individual" on page nine of the search results. I'm searching for answers to this nightmare, but there don't seem to be any. We suffer now, but the evil ones will suffer for eternity. At least there's that. Even so, come Lord Jesus.

I will pray for You - Hischild too. How are you targeted? all these evil people are going to hell, and people say why would God create hell? i hope no one goes to hell but the Bible is clear that many many will. Anyway, you will find these posts on here on search engines, just for your information.
Report Spam   Logged
Hischild

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 05:22:44 pm »

I will pray for You - Hischild too.
  Thanks, I need it.

How are you targeted?
Strange and unusual occurrences happen that make you think you're in a haunted house or workplace.  There are coincidences galore that just shouldn't be!  After a while it gets to a person because you don't know how it happens, who's doing it or how to fix it.  But there is definately something going on.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 05:11:58 am »

Strange and unusual occurrences happen that make you think you're in a haunted house or workplace. There are coincidences galore that just shouldn't be! After a while it gets to a person because you don't know how it happens, who's doing it or how to fix it. But there is definitely something going on.

Spooks? It sounds supernatural. Is it the devil trying to annoy you?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 12:29:28 pm »

Dont believe everything you read in the world. Even if there were such things, it cannot affect the true believer, period, and to say otherwise goes against sound doctrine. Quit walking after the flesh and get back in the Spirit. There is a lot of mumbo jumo silly spooky scare stories out there. But with Jesus, "there is no fear in love..."

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Hischild

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 12:03:18 am »

Is it the devil trying to annoy you?
  I've considered that.
Report Spam   Logged
Hischild

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 12:46:10 am »

Oops, got cut off and didn't get to finish that post.  I was saying, I've considered that and I could accept that more than the other possibility.

it cannot affect the true believer
  Sometimes a person does something dumb and then there are consequences.  God is not going to bail us out every time or we would just do things and then expect God to fix it.  Look at Samson.  He told Delilah his weakness and ended up getting his eyes put out.  The following people did nothing to cause their circumstances, but bad things did happen to them.  Look at Paul, he spent the latter part of his life in jail.  One of the apostles got stoned to death.  Job lost his children.  Rachel lost her children when Herod killed the children under two.  John the baptist lost his head.

Quit walking after the flesh and get back in the Spirit.
  I don't see how this statement applies.  This a prayer thread, I shouldn't have to defend myself.  Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it's impossible.

But with Jesus, "there is no fear in love..."
  I don't fear and I do love you my sister.  I'm guessing sister because your name ends with an a.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:49:21 am by Hischild » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 04:44:30 am »

Sometimes a person does something dumb and then there are consequences. God is not going to bail us out every time or we would just do things and then expect God to fix it. Look at Samson. He told Delilah his weakness and ended up getting his eyes put out. The following people did nothing to cause their circumstances, but bad things did happen to them. Look at Paul, he spent the latter part of his life in jail. One of the apostles got stoned to death. Job lost his children. Rachel lost her children when Herod killed the children under two. John the baptist lost his head.

i dont know if John the Baptist did something dumb. His mission in life was over, He was to be the forerunner before the Lord Jesus and then he is now in Heaven.

i think Paul was in jail because of his enemies not because he was a dumb person in working for the Lord Jesus.

I don't fear and I do love you my sister. I'm guessing sister because your name ends with an a.

He is your brother here, from knowing Kilika i'm sure he is praying for you too.

All the bad stuff happening to You is because Satan hates You and his workers are doing what they can to try to discourage You, they wouldn't target You if You weren't a threat to them. However as a Christian the Christian has Power from God and can overcome difficulties, whatever the situation there are things one can do for the Lord Jesus.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 04:51:15 am »

No, male, and the name is Hawaiian for Chris.

What you speak of is chastening and tribulation from straying from walking in the Spirit. If a person goes straying into the world, they should expect to get smacked around by the world till they come to their senses and get back in the Spirit.

My understanding is based on scripture, not personal ideas. What you guys are discussing is not doctrinal, sorry. A christian cannot be possesed, but a christian can stray away from walking in the Spirit. I'm sorry, what you guys are talking about is nonsense, new age stuff, and as Global Moderator here, it is my job to make sure this forum stays in line with sound doctrine, God willing, prayer thread or not, so I do reserve the right to post in any given thread, prayer thread or not. I'm not your enemy, if so be that Christ dwells in you. But I do have a responsibility to the site and Mark for giving me this position.

To the true believer, walking in the Spirit ALWAYS applies! Better knowledge of scripture would have told you that.

"Search the scriptures..."

1   I charge [thee] therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 
2   Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 
3   For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 
4   And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 
5   But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 
2 Timothy 4:1-5 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Hischild

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2012, 12:27:05 am »

i dont know if John the Baptist did something dumb. His mission in life was over, He was to be the forerunner before the Lord Jesus and then he is now in Heaven.
I don't think John the Baptist did something dumb.  He was on my list of people who did nothing to cause their circumstances.  Same for Paul.  I suppose I could rearrange what I said a little bit to look like this.-

Not referring to people in the bible - Sometimes a person does something dumb and then there are consequences. God is not going to bail us out every time or we would just do things and then expect God to fix it. Look at Samson.

Not dumb, but he did cause his circumstances - He told Delilah his weakness and ended up getting his eyes put out.

Not dumb, did not cause their circumstances  - The following people did nothing to cause their circumstances, but bad things did happen to them. Look at Paul, he spent the latter part of his life in jail. One of the apostles got stoned to death. Job lost his children. Rachel lost her children when Herod killed the children under two. John the baptist lost his head.

All the bad stuff happening to You is because Satan hates You and his workers are doing what they can to try to discourage
  I used to be a lot more outspoken for the Lord.  But this little dose of horror has stopped all that.

You, they wouldn't target You if You weren't a threat to them.
  That's what the preachers say, right?  If you're not bothered by the devil, somethings wrong with your walk.

However as a Christian the Christian has Power from God and can overcome difficulties
  I know, I've been on the receiving end of God's power.   Sometimes though life is not always good for the christian.  Sure we have people pray for us for our sickness, and if we don't get healed, we go to the doctor. I'm sure christians have to get radiation for cancer.  We have to go through things, unfortunately.

No, male, and the name is Hawaiian for Chris.
Cool.

What you speak of is chastening and tribulation from straying from walking in the Spirit. If a person goes straying into the world, they should expect to get smacked around by the world
even after
they come to their senses and get back in the Spirit.
  As an example, lets say a christian strays from the Lord and ****s their house away.  A few weeks later, the christian sees the error of their ways and asks the Lord for forgiveness.  The house is still gone.  The person has to fix and live with this error.  The Lord is just not going to drop a new house from the sky for this person.

My understanding
    of?
is based on scripture, not personal ideas.
  What are you referring to?  What you said earlier?
What you guys are discussing is not doctrinal
  This isn't a discussion though.  This started as a prayer request by someone else.  I added the same prayer request and then Christian40 asked a little about the situation.  So, we weren't talking about doctrine or the bible, but rather about my situation and what was happening.

sorry.
  I appreciate the gesture of kindness there.
A christian cannot be possesed
  That's not mentioned anywhere in this thread.  Maybe you assumed that?
I'm sorry,
  again, appreciate the kindness there
what you guys are talking about is nonsense,
  Are you saying what happens to me and the poster who started this thread and Mark's friend is nonsense?  Nonsense?  Are you trying to say I'm a liar?  If not, what do you mean by nonsense?
new age stuff
  It may sound that way, but it's not.
it is my job to make sure this forum stays in line with sound doctrine
  So only scriptural problems can be prayed for and discussed?  I don't what's more scriptural than evil spirits.  Jesus did a lot of chasing them away.  That's doctrinal.
I'm not your enemy
  I know it.
if so be that Christ dwells in you
  Thank God He does!
But I do have a responsibility to the site
  To squelch discussion you have miscategorized?  If a beleiver asks for prayer on something, who is anyone to disbeleive that?  Or to say that person is walking in the flesh?!  This phenomena is more like a haunting.  Is the moderator position to be intolerant of what actually goes on in people's lives because they can't understand it?

To the true believer, walking in the Spirit ALWAYS applies!
  To what does thie refer to though?  Yes, walking in the Spirit is the way to go.  What were you referring to?
Better knowledge of scripture would have told you that.
  Would have told me what? 

What's unscriptural is that I seem to be hearing there that no one should sin.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:40:43 am by Hischild » Report Spam   Logged
Hischild

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2012, 12:51:38 am »

I'd like to change the last few lines of my post to this -

To the true believer, walking in the Spirit ALWAYS applies!
  Of course, because nobody ever sins or walks away from their faith.
Better knowledge of scripture would have told you that.
  That's unscriptural as stated above.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2012, 04:12:03 am »

Let's get back on topic.

I apologize for adding to the distraction. When I see questionable doctrinal issues I tend to speak up, but I didn't handle it the best way, and instead I got caught up in the side debate.

My sincere apologies.

"Pray without ceasing"
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2012, 04:55:10 am »

I don't think John the Baptist did something dumb. He was on my list of people who did nothing to cause their circumstances. Same for Paul. I suppose I could rearrange what I said a little bit to look like this.-

Not referring to people in the bible - Sometimes a person does something dumb and then there are consequences. God is not going to bail us out every time or we would just do things and then expect God to fix it. Look at Samson.

Not dumb, but he did cause his circumstances - He told Delilah his weakness and ended up getting his eyes put out.

Not dumb, did not cause their circumstances - The following people did nothing to cause their circumstances, but bad things did happen to them. Look at Paul, he spent the latter part of his life in jail. One of the apostles got stoned to death. Job lost his children. Rachel lost her children when Herod killed the children under two. John the baptist lost his head.

Well i try to be smart, i know a Christian has to grow in knowledge, knowledge puffs me up, here is the verses:

1 Corinthians 8:
1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge PUFFETH up, but charity edifieth.
2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.
3 But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

Yes i have made alot of dumb decisions in my life, since i have learnt the KJV is the right Bible, i believe that God has increased my knowledge in a very large way since alot of darkness has gone. I'm rational now and try to be, it is hard seeing dumb people and thinking that they could be free from that dumbness.

I used to be a lot more outspoken for the Lord. But this little dose of horror has stopped all that.

Well i think that You have been outspoken here, well i thank God Your here as i need to type to someone.

That's what the preachers say, right? If you're not bothered by the devil, somethings wrong with your walk.

Well some might say that, i have not heard alot of that. Sorry for not being clear. What i mean is that over say 5 years of Your Christian life, if a Christian says that the devil has not touched me or attacked me in 5 years that would be a bit strange? I dont think the devil has to make your life joyless everyday. Even when the devil pounds at Your life God can still give You supernatural peace and joy.

I know, I've been on the receiving end of God's power. Sometimes though life is not always good for the christian. Sure we have people pray for us for our sickness, and if we don't get healed, we go to the doctor. I'm sure christians have to get radiation for cancer.  We have to go through things, unfortunately.

We dont need radiation for cancer, see the health forum here, there are plenty of natural cures for cancer. The secular media say there is no cure, God knew that cancer would be a problem, pray to Him and seek knowledge on how to cure cancer. You dont have to trust doctors either.

Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2012, 10:05:59 am »

Thank you all who have prayed for targeted individuals.....Pray also that psalms 64 manifests in our minute today. Pray also that these people's plans of torturing people to death in order to bilk the insurance companies be exposed in Jesus Christ name.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: