End Times and Current Events
November 23, 2014, 02:37:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Wormwood, Planet X, Nibiru

Shoutbox
November 09, 2014, 03:40:25 am Christian40 says: Jude 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
November 05, 2014, 10:01:54 am Mark says: Cheesy  must of lost that "thrill down his leg"...  Cheesy

November 03, 2014, 04:17:59 pm BornAgain2 says: Both of them showed up.
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,10674.msg54063/topicseen.html#msg54063
November 03, 2014, 03:08:41 pm JeTSpice says: Hm.  I'm a new user and can't post a new topic.
November 03, 2014, 01:53:31 am Christian40 says: i think that i can too.
November 02, 2014, 07:54:27 pm BornAgain2 says: I can really, really empathize how Lot, Noah, and Jeremiah felt during their days.
October 28, 2014, 04:23:32 am Christian40 says: 2 Kings 17:17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.
October 18, 2014, 10:12:23 pm BornAgain2 says: Remember Lot's wife
October 16, 2014, 04:39:38 am Christian40 says: Psalm 91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
October 13, 2014, 10:11:06 am christistruth says: 2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wormwood, Planet X, Nibiru  (Read 657 times)
ariel232

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2011, 09:40:28 am »

HI, I was wondering if planet X could be related to the Daniel Statue vision where a stone uncarved by human hands destroys civilisation at the end times...  Huh

Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 09:43:15 am »

HI, I was wondering if planet X could be related to the Daniel Statue vision where a stone uncarved by human hands destroys civilisation at the end times...  Huh

verses? so that every one knows what your referencing
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
ariel232

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 09:47:01 am »

Daniel 2: 31-35

"You, O king, were looking and then, there was a single great statue; that statue, which was large and of extraordinary splendor, was standing in front of you, and its appearance was awesome.
Statue. "The head of that statue was made of fine gold, its breast and its arms of silver, its belly and its thighs of bronze, its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay.
"You continued looking until a stone was cut out without hands, and it struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and crushed them. "Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were crushed all at the same time and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away so that not a trace of them was found. But the stone that struck the statue became a great mountain and filled the whole earth. (Daniel 2: 31-35)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 10:09:55 am by ariel232 » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 10:06:47 am »

My opinion? no. Nibiru just means the crossing in sumerian. Sitchin, who is the person responcible for all this  crazy stuff couldnt read or translate sumerian or accadian text.

Wormwood breaks up into the waters.

Rev 8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

So it cant be that.

Planet X... Well no one really knows if such a thing even exists. There are gravity anomalies in the outer planets, but that info comes from NASA. And well if your going to trust them with giving accurate info, i have a bridge in Brooklyn for ya.

Honestly i dont think it is a physical manifistation as the staute itself is symbolic. For all we kno wit could mean a massed hord of people that comes together out of anger, and no leader ship and tears down the Governmental system that has been in play for thousands of years.

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
BornAgain2
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 10:34:07 pm »

Guess what - this is this week's teaching from Scott - listening right now.
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 05:20:15 pm »

The fear of man lays a snare,
but whoever trusts in the Lord is safe.
—Proverbs 29:25

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: