End Times and Current Events
May 24, 2015, 02:05:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Wormwood, Planet X, Nibiru

Shoutbox
Today at 04:23:16 am Christian40 says: Kent Hovind holds to the King James Bible there are other so called "creation ministries" that use the modern perversions so we need to be careful what we are hearing we need to hear from those that promote the King James Bible.
May 23, 2015, 02:09:59 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: bro Kent has been a strong contender for the faith. Creation Science is A must for born-again believers to educate themselves in - b/c Genesis 1 is THE foundation of the bible!

Psalms 11:3  If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
May 23, 2015, 02:08:37 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: Matthew 11:28  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

May 22, 2015, 01:35:31 am Christian40 says: A message from Kent Hovind:
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,10861.msg57790.html#msg57790
May 21, 2015, 11:29:48 am 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: The REAL "vicar of Christ" on earth is the HOLY SPIRIT!
May 21, 2015, 02:19:42 am Christian40 says: To be honest i have read a few pages of Dukes book there are some things that i'm critical with before i get deep into it.
May 21, 2015, 02:18:05 am Christian40 says: Just a heads up to everyone dont call the pope holy please - mr wickedness sounds better
May 20, 2015, 11:21:15 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: Has anyone read Dukes' 100+ page PDF on the Christian faith(as a whole)? Just finished it tonight - it's quite good.
May 17, 2015, 09:41:07 am 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: Best news in a LONG, LONG TIME!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!

Luke 18:1  And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Luk 18:2  Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
Luk 18:3  And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
Luk 18:4  And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
Luk 18:5  Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
Luk 18:6  And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
Luk 18:7  And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
Luk 18:8  I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

May 17, 2015, 05:22:11 am Mark says: Kent Hovind In Pensacola - Looks Like No Trial On Monday
The retrial of Kent Hovind and Paul John Hansen on fraud and conspiracy charges was scheduled to commence on Monday in Pensacola. Last minute motions for a dismissal crafted with assistance from the United States Justice Foundation prompted the United States attorney to apply for a continuance, but  Judge Margaret Casey Rodgers indicated that she would brook no delay.  Much to the delight of Kent Hovind’s supporters the Government has moved to dismiss the remaining counts of the indictment without prejudice.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2015/05/16/kent-hovind-in-pensacola-the-trial-must-go-on/
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wormwood, Planet X, Nibiru  (Read 700 times)
ariel232

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2011, 09:40:28 am »

HI, I was wondering if planet X could be related to the Daniel Statue vision where a stone uncarved by human hands destroys civilisation at the end times...  Huh

Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 09:43:15 am »

HI, I was wondering if planet X could be related to the Daniel Statue vision where a stone uncarved by human hands destroys civilisation at the end times...  Huh

verses? so that every one knows what your referencing
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
ariel232

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 09:47:01 am »

Daniel 2: 31-35

"You, O king, were looking and then, there was a single great statue; that statue, which was large and of extraordinary splendor, was standing in front of you, and its appearance was awesome.
Statue. "The head of that statue was made of fine gold, its breast and its arms of silver, its belly and its thighs of bronze, its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay.
"You continued looking until a stone was cut out without hands, and it struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and crushed them. "Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were crushed all at the same time and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away so that not a trace of them was found. But the stone that struck the statue became a great mountain and filled the whole earth. (Daniel 2: 31-35)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 10:09:55 am by ariel232 » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 10:06:47 am »

My opinion? no. Nibiru just means the crossing in sumerian. Sitchin, who is the person responcible for all this  crazy stuff couldnt read or translate sumerian or accadian text.

Wormwood breaks up into the waters.

Rev 8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

So it cant be that.

Planet X... Well no one really knows if such a thing even exists. There are gravity anomalies in the outer planets, but that info comes from NASA. And well if your going to trust them with giving accurate info, i have a bridge in Brooklyn for ya.

Honestly i dont think it is a physical manifistation as the staute itself is symbolic. For all we kno wit could mean a massed hord of people that comes together out of anger, and no leader ship and tears down the Governmental system that has been in play for thousands of years.

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
1st Timothy 6:13-14
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 10:34:07 pm »

Guess what - this is this week's teaching from Scott - listening right now.
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 05:20:15 pm »

The fear of man lays a snare,
but whoever trusts in the Lord is safe.
—Proverbs 29:25

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: