End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 02:41:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Synagogue of Satan

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Synagogue of Satan  (Read 2329 times)
Khazaq

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2011, 09:08:38 pm »

The following may be a most unsettling piece of information for many, but it is Biblical, it is truth, and it must be known.

Revelation 2:8-9

2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:7-0

7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

There is only one man in all of Scripture, only one person in the entire Bible for whom Yahweh (Hebrew name of God) declares His personal hatred. That man’s name is Esau, the elder twin brother of Jacob.

KJV Malachi 1:1-5

1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi.

2 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,

3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, the border of wickedness, and, the people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

And again in the New Testament:

KJV Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Hebrews 12:16  Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

Simply because someone calls himself a Jew does not prove that he is a true physical descendant of Jacob/Israel. Just as people from many different races and nationalities are referred to as Americans merely by virtue of their being a United States citizen, so the Romans also referred to all the inhabitants of Judea as Judeans (Jews in modern parlance), regardless of whether they were Israelites by blood or not.

"John Hyrcanus conquered the whole of Edom and undertook the forced conversion of its inhabitants to Judaism (Joseph., Ant. XIII, 9, 1). Thenceforth the Edomites became a section of the Jewish people." (Encyclopedia Judaica, Vol. 6, (1971), p. 378; The New Standard Jewish Encyclopedia (1977), p. 589).

"Thus, at this juncture of time the Edomites 'were incorporated with the Jewish nation, and their country was called by the Greeks and Romans 'Idumea' (Mark 3:8; Ptolemy, 'Geography,' v. 16)." (The Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. V. (1904), p. 41).

Flavius Josephus Antiquities of the Jews Book XIII

CONTAINING THE INTERVAL OF EIGHTY-TWO YEARS,

FROM THE DEATH OF JUDAS MACCABEUS TO THE DEATH OF QUEEN ALEXANDRA.

CHAPTER 9.

HOW, AFTER THE DEATH OF ANTIOCHUS, HYRCANUS MADE AN EXPEDITION AGAINST SYRIA, AND MADE A LEAGUE WITH THE ROMANS. CONCERNING THE DEATH OF KING DEMETRIUS AND ALEXANDER.

1. BUT when Hyrcanus heard of the death of Antiochus, he presently made an expedition against the cities of Syria, hoping to find them destitute of fighting men, and of such as were able to defend them. However, it was not till the sixth month that he took Medaba, and that not without the greatest distress of his army. After this he took Samega, and the neighboring places; and besides these, Shechem and Gerizzim, and the nation of the Cutheans, who dwelt at the temple which resembled that temple which was at Jerusalem, and which Alexander permitted Sanballat, the general of his army, to build for the sake of Manasseh, who was son-in-law to Jaddua the high priest, as we have formerly related; which temple was now deserted two hundred years after it was built. Hyrcanus took also Dora and Marissa, cities of Idumea, and subdued all the Idumeans [Edomites, descendants of Esau]; and permitted them to stay in that country, if they would circumcise their genitals, and make use of the laws of the Jews; and they were so desirous of living in the country of their forefathers, that they submitted to the use of circumcision, and of the rest of the Jewish ways of living; at which time therefore this befell them, that they were hereafter no other than Jews.

KJV Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Flavius Josephus The Wars of the Jews

Or

The History of the Destruction of Jerusalem Book II

CONTAINING THE INTERVAL OF SIXTY-NINE YEARS.

FROM THE DEATH OF HEROD TILL VESPASIAN WAS SENT TO SUBDUE THE JEWS BY NERO.

CHAPTER 8.

ARCHELAUS'S ETHNARCHY IS REDUCED INTO A [ROMAN] PROVINCE. THE SEDITION OF JUDAS OF GALILEE. THE THREE SECTS.

2. For there are three philosophical sects among the Jews. The followers of the first of which are the Pharisees; of the second, the Sadducees; and the third sect, which pretends to a severer discipline, are called Essenes. These last are Jews by birth, and seem to have a greater affection for one another than the other sects have. These Essenes reject pleasures as an evil, but esteem continence, and the conquest over our passions, to be virtue. They neglect wedlock, but choose out other persons children, while they are pliable, and fit for learning, and esteem them to be of their kindred, and form them according to their own manners. They do not absolutely deny the fitness of marriage, and the succession of mankind thereby continued; but they guard against the lascivious behavior of women, and are persuaded that none of them preserve their fidelity to one man.

KJV Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

(From the Strong's Concordance) 123 אדום or אדם ‘edom , n.pr.m. Edom, referring to a person and his ancestral territory S.E. of the Dead Sea, “red”:- Edom [87], Edomites [9], Idumea [4]

Not saying that Esau is Satan, just showing a possible connection between the two.

Obadiah [means servant of Yahweh,]

1:1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.

1:2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.

1:3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

1:4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

1:5 If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, (how art thou cut off !) would they not have stolen till they had enough? if the grapegatherers came to thee, would they not leave some grapes?

1:6 How are the things of Esau searched out ! how are his hidden things sought up !

1:7 All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him.

1:8 Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

1:9 And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.

1:10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

1:11 In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou wast as one of them.

1:12 But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger [more literallly, "the day of his disaster/misfortune". Neker (spelled nun-khaf-resh) means misfortune or disaster according to the Hebrew dictionary of the Strong's Concordance (see listing #5235). It is close to the Hebrew for "stranger" nekar (spelled the same but pronounced slightly differently), which may be the cause of the mistranslation here.]; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress [See, it makes more sense if neker is translated as disaster or misfortune].

1:13 Thou shouldest not have entered into the gate of my people in the day of their calamity; yea, thou shouldest not have looked on their affliction in the day of their calamity, nor have laid hands on their substance in the day of their calamity;

1:14 Neither shouldest thou have stood in the crossway, to cut off those of his that did escape; neither shouldest thou have delivered up those of his that did remain in the day of distress.

1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

1:16 For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.

1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

1:18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

1:19 And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead.

1:20 And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south.

1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

And take a look at this. The Zohar is a Kabbalistic work. Kabbalah is a system of 'Jewish' mysticism, i.e. magic.

Zohar, Section 3, Page 199b �When Israel are by themselves and do not come up for judgement with the other peoples, God is lenient with them and makes atonement for them. But when they come up with the other peoples, God knows that Samael, the guardian of Esau, will come to call to mind their sins, and therefore He provides a remedy for them and for each sin He smites them and purifies them with chastisements little by little, but does not clear them out of the world. When they come up for judgement Samael brings up many records against them, but God brings forth the records of the sufferings which they have endured for each sin, so that they are all wiped off without any indulgence. Then Samael has no more power and can do nothing to them and he vanishes from the world with all his followers and peoples.�

The Ascension of Isaiah (Jewish Pseudepigrapha) 11:41 On account of these visions and prophecies Sammael Satan sawed in sunder Isaiah the son of Amoz, the prophet, by the hand of Manasseh.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 09:09:32 pm »

John 8:37-45

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. [Esau, Edom was Abraham's seed.]

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Matthew 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation [gennema] of vipers [echidna], who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Matthew 12:24, 34

24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

34 O generation [gennema] of vipers [echidna], how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Matthew 23:29-33

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation [gennema] of vipers [echidna], how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Luke 3:7-8

7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation [gennema] of vipers [echidna], who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

gennema, n. - fruit, product, yield, harvest, offspring, brood:- translated in the New Testament as generation [4x], fruit [3x], fruits [2x] Strong's Concordance Greek Dictionary reference #1081

echidna, n. - viper, snake:-translated in the New Testament as vipers [4x], viper [1x]

I'll post for you all the other verses which contain these Greek words, just to show that gennema echidna is only used in this context in the aforementioned verses.

Matthew 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit [gennema] of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Mark 14:25 Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit [gennema] of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.

Luke 12:18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits [gennema] and my goods.

Luke 22:18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit [gennema] of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

2 Corinthians 9:10 Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits [gennema] of your righteousness.

Acts 28:3 And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper [echidna] out of the heat, and fastened on his hand.

And now take a look at this:

"In the most ancient layers of Greek mythology, Echidna (Greek: Ἔχιδνα, ekhis, ἔχις, meaning "she viper") was called the "Mother of All Monsters" because most of the monsters in Greek myth were the offspring of Echidna and her husband Typhon...Echidna was a drakaina [female dragon], with the face and torso of a beautiful woman (depicted as winged in archaic vase-paintings) and the body of a serpent, sometimes having two serpent's tails." from Echidna (mythology) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echidna_%28mythology%29

Is it not likely that Yahshua Christ was aware of this other meaning for the word echidna?

Matthew23:33 Ye serpents [ophis], ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Just how polluted was Esau's line? Let us examine the genealogy of Edom.

Genesis 26:34-35

34 And Esau was forty years old when he took to wife Judith the daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and Bashemath the daughter of Elon the Hittite:

35 Which were a grief of mind unto Isaac and to Rebekah.

Hittites were related to the Canaanites. See Genesis 15:18-21; Exodus 3:17, 13:15, 23:23; Number 13:29 for example. Go to Blue Letter Bible - Home Page and search Hittites to find more verses.

Genesis 28:8-9

8 And Esau seeing that the daughters of Canaan pleased not Isaac his father;

9 Then went Esau unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael Abraham's son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife.

Genesis 36:1-3,8-9,12,

1 Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom.

2 Esau took his wives of the daughters of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite;

8 And Bashemath Ishmael's daughter, sister of Nebajoth.

Thus dwelt Esau in mount Seir: Esau is Edom.

9 And these are the generations of Esau the father of the Edomites in mount Seir:

12 And Timna was concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bare to Eliphaz Amalek

20 These are the sons of Seir the Horite, who inhabited the land; Lotan, and Shobal, and Zibeon, and Anah,

21 And Dishon, and Ezer, and Dishan: these are the dukes of the Horites, the children of Seir in the land of Edom.

22 And the children of Lotan were Hori and Hemam; and Lotan's sister was Timna.

So, the Edomites dwelt in the land of Seir and intermarried with the Horites or Horim. Why is that important?

Genesis 14:1-6

1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations;

2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah, and Shemeber king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela, which is Zoar.

3 All these were joined together in the vale of Siddim, which is the salt sea.

4 Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.

5 And in the fourteenth year came Chedorlaomer, and the kings that were with him, and smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emims in Shaveh Kiriathaim,

6 And the Horites in their mount Seir, unto El-paran, which is by the wilderness.

Deuteronomy 2:10-12, 20-23

10 The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims;

11 Which also were accounted giants [Rephaim], as the Anakims; but the Moabites call them Emims.

12 The Horims also dwelt in Seir beforetime; but the children of Esau succeeded them, when they had destroyed them from before them, and dwelt in their stead; as Israel did unto the land of his possession, which the LORD gave unto them.

20 (That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims;

21 A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead:

22 As he did to the children of Esau, which dwelt in Seir, when he destroyed the Horims from before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead even unto this day:

23 And the Avims which dwelt in Hazerim, even unto Azzah, the Caphtorims, which came forth out of Caphtor, destroyed them, and dwelt in their stead.)

But as we saw from the record of Genesis ch. 36, The Edomites did not utterly destroy the Horites/Horim, but took wives of them, and had children by them.

The Rephaim and other tribes such as the Horim were descended from the Nephilim. They bore the seed of the serpent, being the product of the intermarriage between fallen angels and human women.

If any want to challenge the fact that the "sons of God" of Genesis chapter 6 were angels, just look at the following verses.

Genesis 6:1-2

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Psalm 29:1 Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty [actually bene el in Hebrew, "sons of God"], give unto the LORD glory and strength.

Psalm 89:6 For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? who among the sons of the mighty [el in Hebrew, "God"] can be likened unto the LORD?
Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 09:10:24 pm »

Btw, King Herod was an Edomite.

Luke 13:31-33

31 The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee.

32 And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

33 Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem.

The accession of Herod, a Roman protégé and an Edomite... from Edomite (ancient people) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia, http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/179379/Edomite

"King of Judea 40-4 B.C.; founder of the Herodian dynasty; born about 73 B.C.; son of Antipater, and, consequently, of Idumean origin." from JewishEncyclopedia.com - HEROD I, http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?artid=630&letter=H&search=herod#ixzz0zXwRg6Ls

"Father of Herod I.; died 43 B.C. He was the son of Antipas, a convert to Judaism, who was governor of Idumæa under the reigns of Alexander Jannæus and his queen dowager Alexandra, and rendered himself serviceable to the Jewish rulers, through his connections with his former congeners, of Arabia Petræa." from JewishEncyclopedia.com - ANTIPATER, http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?artid=1598&letter=A&search=antipater#ixzz0zXwrEXHe

Idumean is the Latin for Edomite, Idumea the latin for the land of Edom.

Isaiah 34:1-10

1 Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.

2 For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.

3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.

4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree. (6th seal of Revelation, perhaps?)

5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

8 For it is the day of the LORD's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

9 And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.

10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.

Obviously, this judgment has not yet fallen upon Edom.

Ezekiel 35:15 As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, even all of it: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Read the whole of Ezekiel chapter 35. It's all against Edom.

Ezekiel 36:5 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

In answer to someone else's post on a Christian forum:

Some of the people living in the land of Israel may be the actual physical descendants of Jacob. I don't know. But I'm quite convinced that many, if not most of them, are Edomites. Their leaders definitely are.

In addition, it's difficult to say how many Eastern European Jews may have descended from the Khazars, a semi-nomadic Turkic people who converted to Judaism in the late 8th or early 9th century A.D..

Is the existence of the nation-state of Israel truly miraculous? The Zionist Jews were the first to employ terrorism, against both Arabs and the British soldiers stationed in the land of Israel, did you know that? And what about the fact that the 'Israelis' tried to keep their possession of nuclear weapons secret and refuses to sign the Non-Proliferation Treaty? I suppose in your mind, that the nation-state of Israel has nukes and the most advanced military weaponry ((technology given to them by the U.S., of course) is somehow evidence of God's providence? Was the fact that the Soviet armies were once a world super-power evidence of God's providence as well?

I encourage everyone to read the entirety of Isaiah ch. 34 and Ezekiel chs. 35-36.  Then do some research on the Khazar 'Jews'. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars for starters.

Psalm 137

[1] By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.

[2] We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

[3] For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.

[4] How shall we sing the LORD's song in a strange land?

[5] If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

[6] If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.

[7] Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

[8] O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

[9] Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Psalm 60 (see also Psalm 108:7-10)

[6] God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.

[7] Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;

[8] Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me.

[9] Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?

Ask yourselves this brothers and sisters:  who was the Apostle Paul referring to in these verses?

1 Thessalonians 2

[14] For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

[15] Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

[16] Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Was he writing about the physical descendants of Jacob and Judah, or was he writing about the Edomite 'Jews'.

Matthew 27:22-25

[22] Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

[23] And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.

[24] When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

[25] Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Who would say something like that?  I doubt fewer more insanely evil and vile words have ever been uttered.
Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 09:14:15 pm »

Talmudic Judaism

"The Talmud (Hebrew: תַּלְמוּד talmūd "instruction, learning", from a root lmd "teach, study") is a central text of mainstream Judaism, in the form of a record of rabbinic discussions pertaining to Jewish law, ethics, philosophy, customs and history....The Talmud Bavli consists of documents compiled over the period of Late Antiquity (3rd to 5th centuries).[9] The most important of the Jewish centres in Mesopotamia during this time were Nehardea, Nisibis, Mahoza, Pumbeditha and the Sura Academy.  Talmud Bavli (the "Babylonian Talmud") comprises the Mishnah and the Babylonian Gemara, the latter representing the culmination of more than 300 years of analysis of the Mishnah in the Babylonian Academies." - from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud

http://www.talmudunmasked.com/

Babylonian-Jewish Talmud Explained by Rev. Ted Pike -

Mark 7:7-13

[7] Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctines the commandments of men.

[8] For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

[9] And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

[10] For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

[11] But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

[12] And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

[13] Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION

WORLD CONQUEST THROUGH WORLD 'JEWISH' GOVERNMENT

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

"He was responsible for publishing for the first time "in full" The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in Russia in 1905. It appeared as the final chapter of his book Velikoe v malom i antikhrist, kak blizkaja politicheskaja vozmozhnost. Zapiski pravoslavnogo (The Great within the Small and Antichrist, an Imminent Political Possibility. Notes of an Orthodox Believer), about the coming of the Antichrist. An allegedly abridged version had been published in 1903 in the newspaper Znamya...Under the new Soviet government, Sergei Nilus was arrested and briefly imprisoned in 1924, 1925 and 1927. He died on January 14, 1929, after a heart attack.  In the USSR, possession of Nilus' books was punished by up to 10 years of imprisonment, as 'running anti-Soviet propaganda by keeping anti-Soviet literature'." - from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Nilus

http://gnisios.narod.ru/sergiusnilus.html

Not sure about this last part, bu I find it interesting nonetheless:

Esau Amalek = 616 in Hebrew Gematria.
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Grammar/Unit_Eight/Hebrew_Gematria/hebrew_gematria.html
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Gen&c=25&t=KJV#conc/25
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Exd&c=17&t=KJV#conc/8

http://www.google.com/search?q=revelation+mark+of+the+beast+616&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 09:50:41 pm »

Or make Amalek plural by writing it Amalekim in Hebrew
Esau Amalekim = 666
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 10:40:24 pm »

Will view this tomorrow - have to hit the sack now, long day.
Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 12:09:43 am »

Will view this tomorrow - have to hit the sack now, long day.

Sure thing.
Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 05:12:10 pm »

KJV Malachi 1:2-3

2 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,

3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Exodus 17:16  For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

Esau

E = Ayin = 70

Sa = Shin = 300

U/W = Waw (Vav in Modern Hebrew) = 6

= 376

A = Ayin = 70

Ma = Mem = 40

Le = Lamed = 30

K = Qof = 100

= 240

= 616

I = Yod = 10

M = Mem = 40

= 666

* Note - Not all vowels are written in Hebrew, or other Semitic languages, such as Arabic, for that matter.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 07:13:23 pm »

There seems to be 2 extreme views of the Jews(no, OP, I'm not trying to imply you are one of them, please don't get me wrong).

You have one side that thinks they are God's chosen people(no, not the John Hagee/Hal Lindsey extreme, but again...), and then you have the other side which thinks Zionism is the only evil cabel out there running the NWO so therefore that makes all the Jews evil.

While I don't know all the factors - you have the Vatican/Jesuit order/Knights of Malta, you have Zionism runned by a mixture of fake and even real Jews(with the intent of warring against the Jews and Palestineans in Israel), you have the Sun worshippers, you have the Freemasons, you have the Muslim Brotherhood, and the list goes on and on with these Mystery Babylonian cults.

Didn't Jesus say that if Satan is divided against Satan, his kingdom shall fall? I think part of the reason why alot of this chaos is happening is b/c all of these cabel networks are warring against one another. No surprise, as these demonic spirits know they're fate is already sealed, it's not like they're holding hand in hand in brotherhood to infinity.

Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that it's NOT JUST the Vatican, it's NOT JUST the Zionist Jews, it's NOT JUST the Freemasons - and ultimately, Satan is at the very top warring against our very souls. I don't even think Satan cares about building an everlasting utopian government on earth, so why should anyone worry? I don't want to judge the so-called "9/11 truth movement", but you can't deny that their philosophies are pretty similar to Rick Warren's philosophies of working together for the common good to fight the global giants. It's as if both groups just happen to approach it very differently, but same goals.(ie-a Roman Catholic Bishop is one of the heads of the 9/11 truth movement)
Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 09:08:06 pm »

Was Judas Iscariot an Edomite?

Psalm 41:9  Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.

Genesis 25:26  And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

John 6:70  Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

Mark 14:21  The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born.

John 17:12  While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

(Only one other man is called the son of perdition in Scripture:  "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;" - 2 Thessalonians 2:3)

Matthew 10:14  Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

Matthew 26:14-16  Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.  And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.

Matthew 26:25  Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.

Matthew 26:47-50  And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.  Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast.  And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him.  And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus, and took him.

Matthew 27:3-10  Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.  And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.  And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.  And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.  Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.  Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;  And gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me.*

Mark 3:19  And Judas Iscariot, which also betrayed him: and they went into an house.

Mark 14:10  And Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve, went unto the chief priests, to betray him unto them.

Mark 14:43  And immediately, while he yet spake, cometh Judas, one of the twelve, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and the scribes and the elders.

Luke 6:16  And Judas the brother of James, and Judas Iscariot, which also was the traitor.

Luke 22:3-6  Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.  And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them.  And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money.  And he promised, and sought opportunity to betray him unto them in the absence of the multitude.

Luke 22:47-48  And while he yet spake, behold a multitude, and he that was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them, and drew near unto Jesus to kiss him.  But Jesus said unto him, Judas, betrayest thou the Son of man with a kiss?

John 6:71  He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

John 12:4-6  Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him, Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?  This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.

John 13:2  And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;

John 13:21-25  When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.  Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.  Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.  Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.  He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?

John 13:26-30  Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.  And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.  Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.  For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.  He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.  

John 18:2-5  And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted thither with his disciples.  Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.  Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?  They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.

Acts 1:16-20
[16] Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.
[17] For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.
[18] Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.
[19] And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.
[20] For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.

*http://home.teleport.com/~salad/4god/potter.htm

So, while Judas is not explicitly named as an Edomite, neither is he ever named as an Israelite, a Jew, or even a Judean.  His surname, Iscariot, is the contraction of Ish-Kerioth - http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G2469&t=KJV

Kerioth or qirya'/qirya't literally means city.  So, did Iscariot mean, "man of Kerioth" or "man of the city"?  We really don't know for certain.  Kerioth was the name of an actual city or cities - http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=Kerioth&t=KJV&sf=5

Interesting that King David also had a personal enemy in the form of Doeg the Edomite.

1 Samuel 21:7  Now a certain man of the servants of Saul was there that day, detained before the LORD; and his name was Doeg, an Edomite, the chiefest of the herdmen that belonged to Saul.

1 Samuel 22:9  Then answered Doeg the Edomite, which was set over the servants of Saul, and said, I saw the son of Jesse coming to Nob, to Ahimelech the son of Ahitub.

1 Samuel 22:18  And the king said to Doeg, Turn thou, and fall upon the priests. And Doeg the Edomite turned, and he fell upon the priests, and slew on that day fourscore and five persons that did wear a linen ephod.

1 Samuel 22:22     And David said unto Abiathar, I knew it that day, when Doeg the Edomite was there, that he would surely tell Saul: I have occasioned [the death] of all the persons of thy father's house.

Doeg was enough of a grief of mind to David that he wrote a psalm concerning the Edomite.

Psalm 52
[To the chief Musician, Maschil, A Psalm of David, when Doeg the Edomite came and told Saul, and said unto him, David is come to the house of Ahimelech.]
[1] Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.
[2] Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp rasor, working deceitfully.
[3] Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.
[4] Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.
[5] God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.
[6] The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:
[7] Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.
[8] But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
[9] I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.

Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 09:16:36 pm »

There seems to be 2 extreme views of the Jews(no, OP, I'm not trying to imply you are one of them, please don't get me wrong).

You have one side that thinks they are God's chosen people(no, not the John Hagee/Hal Lindsey extreme, but again...), and then you have the other side which thinks Zionism is the only evil cabel out there running the NWO so therefore that makes all the Jews evil.

While I don't know all the factors - you have the Vatican/Jesuit order/Knights of Malta, you have Zionism runned by a mixture of fake and even real Jews(with the intent of warring against the Jews and Palestineans in Israel), you have the Sun worshippers, you have the Freemasons, you have the Muslim Brotherhood, and the list goes on and on with these Mystery Babylonian cults.

Didn't Jesus say that if Satan is divided against Satan, his kingdom shall fall? I think part of the reason why alot of this chaos is happening is b/c all of these cabel networks are warring against one another. No surprise, as these demonic spirits know they're fate is already sealed, it's not like they're holding hand in hand in brotherhood to infinity.

Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that it's NOT JUST the Vatican, it's NOT JUST the Zionist Jews, it's NOT JUST the Freemasons - and ultimately, Satan is at the very top warring against our very souls. I don't even think Satan cares about building an everlasting utopian government on earth, so why should anyone worry? I don't want to judge the so-called "9/11 truth movement", but you can't deny that their philosophies are pretty similar to Rick Warren's philosophies of working together for the common good to fight the global giants. It's as if both groups just happen to approach it very differently, but same goals.(ie-a Roman Catholic Bishop is one of the heads of the 9/11 truth movement)

There are surely many steps in the pyramid, many tendrils of the octopus.  I'm just pointing out that many of the so-called Jews in the world are not who they claim to be.  Think about it, what would the Apostle Paul say to Christians who were demanding that Israel be armed and protected?  Would he have supported any Christians who wanted to fight against the Romans, or even defend Jerusalem against them?  Would any of the disciples or apostles or early Christians have taken up arms to defend Jerusalem against the Romans?  Did they? 

John 18:36  Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Matthew 23
[37] O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
[38] Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
[39] For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Luke 13
[34] O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
[35] Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 09:42:38 pm »

FYI - Rupert Murdoch claims he's 1/2 Jewish, however, his mother's maiden name is Green, which was NOT even a Jewish name WAY back then. I believe Green is a Jewish name, but ONLY RECENTLY.

Also, Mike Damann has some good info on his web site concerning what you're talking about here - one of the former members from the old MB(Derek Dreamer) has a blog talk radio show(and has interviewed the likes of Alex J, Chapman, among others). Damann always has alot of insight on the table. I can't remember his web site's addy, but do a yahoo search for Mike Damann, and it should pop up.

Also, just FWIW - Derek Dreamer is one of the Florida guys(along with Scott, Pastor Mike Slattery, Pastor Sam Adams, and a couple of others I can't recall) that have a few things in common(ie-KJV only, non-501c3, etc), which is probably why they formed a bond together down there.(although Derek, Scott, and Slattery all moved out of FL b/c of the oil spill last year)
Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 10:04:22 pm »

FYI - Rupert Murdoch claims he's 1/2 Jewish, however, his mother's maiden name is Green, which was NOT even a Jewish name WAY back then. I believe Green is a Jewish name, but ONLY RECENTLY.

Also, Mike Damann has some good info on his web site concerning what you're talking about here - one of the former members from the old MB(Derek Dreamer) has a blog talk radio show(and has interviewed the likes of Alex J, Chapman, among others). Damann always has alot of insight on the table. I can't remember his web site's addy, but do a yahoo search for Mike Damann, and it should pop up.

Also, just FWIW - Derek Dreamer is one of the Florida guys(along with Scott, Pastor Mike Slattery, Pastor Sam Adams, and a couple of others I can't recall) that have a few things in common(ie-KJV only, non-501c3, etc), which is probably why they formed a bond together down there.(although Derek, Scott, and Slattery all moved out of FL b/c of the oil spill last year)

Thanks, I'll check it out.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 10:19:34 pm »

FYI - here's a year old interview of Derek talking with MD. Couldn't find his web site on the net, but MD should give his addy during this interview.

http://sureynot.com/a/228/live-w/mike-dammann.html

Anyhow, back to the discussion - something about Rev 3:9 over the Synogogue of Satan...

Rom 2:28  For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29  But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Rev 3:9  Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Reading this Romans 2:28-29 passage carefully - maybe, just MAYBE in Rev 3:9 the Synogogue of Satan is the harlot church, which is described in Rev 13, and 17-18? Maybe that's the context this passage in Rev 3:9 is talking about when they describe Jews?

Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 10:55:14 pm »

FYI - here's a year old interview of Derek talking with MD. Couldn't find his web site on the net, but MD should give his addy during this interview.

http://sureynot.com/a/228/live-w/mike-dammann.html

Anyhow, back to the discussion - something about Rev 3:9 over the Synogogue of Satan...

Rom 2:28  For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29  But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Rev 3:9  Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Reading this Romans 2:28-29 passage carefully - maybe, just MAYBE in Rev 3:9 the Synogogue of Satan is the harlot church, which is described in Rev 13, and 17-18? Maybe that's the context this passage in Rev 3:9 is talking about when they describe Jews?

I've heard that claim before, but I highly doubt it.  After all, there is no real evidence that all modern Jews are descendants of Jacob and Judah, beyond their own claims.  There is no DNA to prove it.  Besides, enough verses point to apostasy in the Church without invoking Jews.  I know how powerful the brain-washing is, I was a Zionist once myself.  But just because society and modern culture try to pressure us into believing something, it doesn't mean we should.  I'm not saying that all modern Jews are Edomites.  But I believe the evidence is clear that many are. 

Also, think about this:  Edom is Hebrew is for "red".  What does Rothschild mean in German?  "Red shield".
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 08:59:04 am »

I've heard that claim before, but I highly doubt it.  After all, there is no real evidence that all modern Jews are descendants of Jacob and Judah, beyond their own claims.  There is no DNA to prove it.  Besides, enough verses point to apostasy in the Church without invoking Jews.  I know how powerful the brain-washing is, I was a Zionist once myself.  But just because society and modern culture try to pressure us into believing something, it doesn't mean we should.  I'm not saying that all modern Jews are Edomites.  But I believe the evidence is clear that many are. 

Also, think about this:  Edom is Hebrew is for "red".  What does Rothschild mean in German?  "Red shield".

And let's keep in mind too - people like the Rothchilds and Rockefellers are members of MANY of these groups - the Roman Catholic society Knights of Malta is one of them, as well as the CFR(which has Jesuit influence).

Fritz Springmeyer explained the history of the Rothchilds - couldn't believe how many Presidents(including Abe Lincoln) are in the Rothchild bloodline.

I think the whole point in the latter days bible prophecy is that Israel would form again as a nation, and nothing beyond that.
Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 02:22:31 am »

Isaiah 34
[1] Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.
[2] For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
[3] Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
[4] And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree. [See Revelation ch. 6:12-14, The Sixth Seal]
[5] For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea [Edom], and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.
[6] The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea [Edom].
[7] And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.
[8] For it is the day of the LORD's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 06:13:02 pm »

Do your own research, and you'll find that the mystical 'Jewish' Kabbalah is at the heart of occult Freemasonry and the Illuminati.

For example, search "Albert Pike kabbalah", "Manly P. Hall kabblah", "Aleister Crowley kabbalah", "Joseph Smith kabbalah", "Freemasonry kabbalah", "Illuminati kabbalah", "Adam Weishaupt kabbalah", and "Rothschild kabbalah"

"The Kabalah is the key of the occult sciences; and the Gnostics were born of the Kabalists." - Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry
http://books.google.com/books?id=1JmFAtpvf4cC&pg=PA525&lpg=PA525&dq=%22Kabalah+is+the+key+of+the+occult+sciences.%22&source=bl&ots=D_u99l7iFA&sig=sKVLb2Mq82A_F2XkPvcn1pribRw&hl=en&ei=in6nTf_9CIaWsgPc69X5DA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBQQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22Kabalah%20is%20the%20key%20of%20the%20occult%20sciences.%22&f=false
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: