End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 08:49:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

What is the Gap Theory? Did anything happen between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Gap Theory? Did anything happen between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2?  (Read 22331 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2014, 03:53:36 pm »

Bryan is pre trib, young earth and kjb. CF over on PPF is. You only need 2 witnesses to make a thing true.  Grin

I was listening to Bryans new teaching today when he was talking about Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

God cannot lie. He just cant do it. So if there is a gap then that would make God a liar. So we have this from Greg Miller...

Now,... so that's all I'm going to say about the whole thing of “fellowship”. This isn't a
matter of your getting along with me or anybody else but it is a matter that, I believe that,
if you don't understand the Genesis Gap you won't be able to answer questions as you're
reading through the Bible. You won't understand things...

I'll refer to one of those things and that's the Fall of Lucifer. Without the Genesis Gap
and an understanding of this, you really don't have an answer for one major question and
that is this: How many of you have read the account of Adam and Eve in the Garden?
Genesis 3?

Did you know that sin existed before Eve sinned? Did you know that?

Because the way that that Young Earth Creationists teach it, you wouldn't believe that.
But if you READ it, Genesis 3, there is a serpent in the garden SINNING. Lying to Eve.
Deceiving her. Blaspheming. Adding to God's word. Deleting God's word. Perverting
God's word. Committing all of these different sins, including a liar who is pretending to
be a serpent when he's NOT.

All before Adam and Eve sinned. How'd that happen?

Seems to me that Greg is making the Lord out to be Liar. Wonder if that serpent is talking in his ear. But any ways he said that the serpent sinned first. Well did he? Did Adam and Eve even know what a lie was at the time? Thats funny because the LAW against lying wasn't given until 3000 years later. I know thats being a little presumptuous but lets see here.

The Lord gave only 1 commandment to Adam and Eve. Notice i didnt say the world or all of creation. Just Adam and Eve.

Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Thats it. 1 commandment. Dont eat of the tree of good and evil. Which they broke.

Now the Devil he wasn't bound by this 1 commandment. He already knew good and evil. He existed in the Lords Heaven before the Lord even made this creation. In Job 38 we are told,

Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

SO here we see the Angels gave praise when the Lord created well creation. So as we can see here the Angels are outside of creation, they always have been. Adam and Eve were created inside this creation and is a part of it. Satan isnt. So how did Satan lie when there was no law against it?

Eve sinned when she ate the fruit. Creation didn't fall when Satan lied. Or when there was pride found in him. He came into this creation and lied to Eve and through Eves SIN, Adam sinned and then this creation was cursed.

If there was only 1 commandment given to Adam and Eve and they broke it, not the devil, because he already knew good and evil. So Gregs assertion that the serpent lied first is meaningless as for starters there was no LAW against it, and two there was only 1 law. And it wasn't about lying.

Now when did Satan fall? I dont know. What i do know is that the first law against lying came about 1000 years or so after the flood when the Lord gave Moses the law. Before that there was no law against it. Abraham lied about Sarah to Pharaoh. Yet he didnt brake any of the Law as it didnt exist then.

We know that in Job Satan is still coming to Heaven and conversing with the Lord about the people on the planet. Was he fallen at this point? Job happens sometime after the Flood. And we do not see Satan as we see him later. Also the law wasnt in effect at this time either.

SO Greg's assertion that Satan sinned first doesn't pan out when you read the Bible. Greg You are lying and deceiving people. As i stated out with, Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; He cant lie, and his Word doesn't lie. But Satan lies and is the father of it as we clearly see. Maybe you should really rethink what you are teaching and see if there is any pride found in you. Especially when you are now doubting and changing the word of God. Which is what the serpent did in the Garden and had Eve do and now you.

Jhn 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: