End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 11:16:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Elenin Encoded in the Film Paul (2011)

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elenin Encoded in the Film Paul (2011)  (Read 1133 times)
Khazaq

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2011, 02:58:25 pm »

Film released 14 February 2011 (2011-02-14) (United Kingdom)
18 March 2011 (2011-03-18) (United States)

The Black Mailbox on Nevada State Route 375, 11:10-11:15 minutes into the movie.

Compare with http://www.dreamlandresort.com/area51/mailbox_3.html

The Mailbox has been covered with stickers, smudges, and graffiti.  EVE ELENIN can be read with very minor unscrambling.  On the 3rd line, we can read HC 61BOX 1 0.  The 8 has been covered, with a white line resembling a one in the middle.  Unscramble, and we can read C/2010 X1.  B=2, 2nd letter of the alphabet.  Only H, 6, and E are left over.  Perhaps H stands for Helios (Sun) and E stand for Earth, but I'm not sure.  If we changed H into 8, as it is the 8th letter of the alphabet (and remember that the 8 on the mailbox is hidden), we could have 86 E.  As in 86 Earth or Earth gets 86ed?

"Whether it was the catalyst that propelled '86' into American culture, or just helped reinforce it, Gore Vidal's play Visit to a Small Planet[5] was a well-received comedy whose main character uses the command number "86" numerous times to destroy things. The play was first shown on the Goodyear Television Playhouse in 1955 as a television play.

In February 1957, it was released on New York City's Broadway as a very popular, Tony Award winning play, with actor Eddie Mayehoff, which ran for 388 performances at the Booth Theatre.

Then, in the late winter of 1960, the popular play was released on the silver screen: Visit to a Small Planet, starring Jerry Lewis was released, as well as re-released in 1966 on a double billing. Jerry Lewis played the part of Kreton, an alien with special powers. To activate his powers, he used number commands, one of which was 86, and that destroyed things. He kills a plant by saying "eighty-six" and later threatens to kill someone with the same command number[5].

The term "86" was first recognized by Merriam Webster Dictionary as a slang term in 1959.[1]" - from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/86_%28term%29

Paul, btw, is a totally pro-evolution, pro-alien, anti-God, anti-Christian film. The propaganda is blatant.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 06:21:03 pm by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 06:23:02 pm »

interesting
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 08:19:55 pm »

Need to correct myself.  I don't know how I confused myself earlier. It's actually H, 6, and I that are left over.  I suppose we could discount the white line in the third line as 1, instead counting the I on the fourth line as one. So, we are left with EVE ELENIN C/B010 XI H6 or EVE ELENIN C/2010 X1 86. EVE OF DESTRUCTION COMET ELENIN.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 08:26:27 pm »

Where does Elenin play in bible prophecy?
Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 07:04:35 pm »

Where does Elenin play in bible prophecy?

Well, if certain people are right, and Elenin is actually a brown dwarf star, or accompanying one, it could lead to a pole shift and the opening of the Sixth Seal.

Feb. 27, 2010 - Chile - 8.8 earthquake
Elenin-earth-sun alignment

Sept. 4, 2010 - Christchurch, New Zealand - 7.1 earthquake

Mar. 11, 2011 - Japan - 9.0 earthquake

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is a pattern.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 08:08:39 pm »

Thank you for posting this - this is JMHO(I'm not trying to date-set here).

About that Harold Camping "prediction" on 5/21, and about that NLE exercise on the New Madrid quake days before 5/21...ok, I'm just thinking out loud here...

What will happen if NOTHING comes to pass in late May? And this summer will go by under the radar? Think The 5:1...the point I'm trying to make here is that this "prediction" and this NLE exercise could very well be SET UPS the NWO guys are pulling. I mean all you here from this so-called "alternative media" is to look out for "the big one" on the New Madrid on 5/21(and then of course the Camping prediction is getting tons of buzz everywhere)...again, what will be the reactions when NOTHING happens, and the summer goes by unoticed?

Ultimately, what's being pulled next month could very well be a BLUFF by Satan's minions, and a SET UP - all to increase the scoffers by who knows how much in these last days we're living in, especially when Sept rolls around assuming everything is still unscathed. Assuming that Elenin is true, then Satan's NWO minions know EXACTLY what they're doing. FWIW, yes, I do believe HAARP exists and has been used, but in these recent cases, I do NOT believe this to be the case.

Again, I'm not claiming I'm a prophet from God(no, I am very not), and am NOT 100% dogmatic that my prediction will come to pass, but now is especially the time to be sober and alert.

Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 09:04:15 pm »

Yes, and have you seen this?

In the 70's a couple of documentaries were saying the Mayan Calendar ended on December 24th, 2011

- narrated by Leonard Nimoy and Rod Sterling

And this website claims that the Mayan Calendar actually ends on October 28, 2011
http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/end_of_creationcycles.htm

Sort of corresponds rather neatly with the time Elenin will be at close proximity to Earth.

Have we been lied to about 2012?  Do the elite actually expect the Pole-shift to occur this year, in 2011?

I don't think 9nania is to be trusted implicitly, but she did make a somewhat convincing argument about information being encoded in the film 2012.  Check it out and see what you think.

Timeline 4/11-2/12 Encoded in '2012' Movie

A couple more interesting presentations (I don't agree with everything in these videos, but they're worth watching):

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/ALERT_WE_ARE_ALL_DOOMED_PLEASE_WATCH_OUR_GOVERNMENTS_ARE_LEAVING_US_ALL_FOR_THE_DEAD?id=32ed931886c24067ba7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbn8g9NJuTk&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 09:18:48 pm »

It's also interesting that Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles chose April 21, 2011 as Judgment Day.  See http://technorati.com/technology/article/skynet-goes-active-terminator-judgment-dayapril/ or watch Episode 9 of Season 1, "What He Beheld".  The episode also features the Johnny Cash song, "The Man Comes Around".  Of course, the specific date has already passed, but I watched the episode on Syfy channel last week and found it peculiar.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 09:36:40 pm »

Yes - we've been lied to about 2012...for the very reason being Satan wants the church as MUCH ASLEEP as possible. Seriously - over the last couple of years or so, can't tell you how many times I've read on mainline end times Christians message forums over how they think the great 3.5-7 year tribulation won't start until 12/21/2012. No, I don't think anyone is being dogmatic about it in Christian circles, however, this LIE has gone as far as BEING BUZZED in Christian circles. At one corner, you have the end times Christian watchers(mostly on mainstream end times Christian MBs) suggesting 2012 could be the big date, and at the other end of the corner, you have the 501c3 corporate "church" scoffing at it(along with the unbelieving world). So Voila...whether positive or negative, it IS GETTING BUZZED ABOUT, which is EXACTLY what Satan wanted!

I will watch the videos you posted in a minute.

Also to note - I'm sure you know about the NFL lockout in the making...over 40 days and no progress has been made. Did you know that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has ties to the Rockefeller family, and Goodell's wife, who works for FOX News, worked in the last Bush admin? Did you also know that Oprah is quitting her show in Sept?

We can go on and on, but pt being that it seems like NWO guys SEEM TO KNOW that something catostrophic is imminent, and they're making plans for their underground bunkers or whatever. Not that it matters, b/c even those deep digged and pricey underground bunkers won't save them from their eternal damnation.

Thank you Jesus!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 09:59:50 pm »

Watched the videos - yes, not to agree with everything, but interesting. Very interesting how in a number of movies, black Presidents were portrayed...and yes, that included one of the "Left Behind" movies(where Louis Gossett Jr played this character, and teamed up with Kirk Cameron to fight the antichrist after the rapture).

Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2011, 10:04:47 pm »

Yes, it does seem like someone is trying to tell us something.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 04:06:32 am »

Well, if certain people are right, and Elenin is actually a brown dwarf star, or accompanying one, it could lead to a pole shift and the opening of the Sixth Seal.

if it was a brown dwarf star it would have already ripped the planets from their orbits long before we would have ever seen it.

In the 70's a couple of documentaries were saying the Mayan Calendar ended on December 24th, 2011

You have 2 reasons for this, either it was correct, or they forgot that there isnt a year 0, as a lot of people due when translating dates.

We are also missing 11 days, so it would actually be Dec 13th.  Cheesy I wouldnt put to much faith in a pagan calendar.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 08:24:16 am »

Asteroid close to Earth   

June 3, 2011
Comet Elenin is also coming, NBC calls that 'a wimp.'
Truck-size space rock will hang around a while but should not pose a threat.
An asteroid the size of a small motorhome zoomed near Earth Wednesday June 1, coming closer than the moon ever does.
The space rock 2009 BD never threatened to hit Earth.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43262234/ns/technology_and_science-space

Comet Elenin is a wimp  -  so says MSNBC 
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42977370

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 01:27:50 pm »

By any chance, has Benjamine Creme/maitreya said anything about Elenin on their Share International web site?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: