End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 11:47:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Luciferian Agenda: Promoting Sex With Fallen Angels

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luciferian Agenda: Promoting Sex With Fallen Angels  (Read 7007 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2011, 12:58:43 am »

Some of the Hollywood and entertainment business's promotion of Fallen Angels.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 06:44:26 am »

wow, what a great vid. did you see the "alien" face at 7:01  Shocked

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 10:13:30 am »

The city of Los Angeles - isn't the Spanish translation for this lost angels? Coincidence that this is the same city that's the center of Hollywood and showbiz?

Report Spam   Logged
Lisa
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 10:30:45 am »

I have dealt with a real case of this-dont want everyone to hear the story (priest stuff) but can PM you the story. It was really nasty. SCary stuff.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 01:58:33 pm »

The city of Los Angeles - isn't the Spanish translation for this lost angels? Coincidence that this is the same city that's the center of Hollywood and showbiz?

Actually in Spanish it means "The Angels".

But the full name is more telling...

http://www.laalmanac.com/history/hi03a.htm

Where Did the Name Los Angeles Come From?

The name Los Angeles is Spanish for The Angels. There is much more to this name, however. On Wednesday, August 2, 1769, Father Juan Crespi, a Franciscan priest accompanying the first European land expedition through California, led by Captain Fernando Rivera Y Moncado, described in his journal a "beautiful river from the northwest" located at "34 degrees 10 minutes." They named the river Nuestra Señora de los Angeles de la Porciúncula. In the Franciscan calendar, August 2 was the day of the celebration of the feast of the Perdono at the tiny Assisi chapel of St. Francis of Assisi. Early in St. Francis’ life, the Benedictines had given him this tiny chapel for his use near Assisi. The chapel, ruined and in need of repair, was located on what the Italians called a porziuncola or "very small parcel of land." Painted on the wall behind the altar was a fresco of the Virgin Mary surrounded by angels. Now contained within a Basilica, the chapel was named Saint Mary of the Angels at the Little Portion. The newly discovered "beautiful river" was named in honor of this celebration and this chapel. In 1781, a new settlement was established along that river. The settlement came to be known as El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciúncula or The Town of Our Lady the Queen of Angels of the Little Portion although its official name was simply El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles.

El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles = The Town of the Queen of the Angels
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 01:04:31 pm »

I have dealt with a real case of this-dont want everyone to hear the story (priest stuff) but can PM you the story. It was really nasty. SCary stuff.

hi lisa,
could u send me the story? my email is taulima@msn.com

thank u.
Report Spam   Logged
Believer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 02:49:53 pm »

I got as far as the unicorn puppet.
To me that was the strangest part (because we're not yet desensitized to animal relations in America?).
Icky.
They are showing that to kids? wtf???

I know!  I actually noticed it in Family Guy where the family dog has relationships/relations with human women.  That show is the worst and mos def promotes beastiality.  And yes, the woman making out with the unicorn was disturbing and I cannot believe children are watching this.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 03:18:35 pm »

I know!  I actually noticed it in Family Guy where the family dog has relationships/relations with human women.  That show is the worst and mos def promotes beastiality.  And yes, the woman making out with the unicorn was disturbing and I cannot believe children are watching this.

Saw Pirates of the Carribean 4 last weekend - the entire movie is pretty much "Satan's kingdom divided against each other". "Evil vs. evil" is more like it. Toward the end of the movie, there was one "good" mermaid that the preacher fell for, and the mermaid just drug up into the depths of the sea(probably to Hell). And the Johnney Depp character finally admitted why he didn't want to drink that "fountain of youth"(which they got by getting a tear drop from that mermaid mixed in with something else) - yep, he said THIS(and I'm paraphrasing) - "It's because God created the universe, so there's no point in trying to do anything else"(again, paraphrasing it).
Report Spam   Logged
jackie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 06:02:41 pm »

good video, a little nauseating at time....Lady GaGa , the Unicorn puppet...
We have been going through this predictive programming for many years now. These things are actually, really going on I believe right now. I remember listening to an interview where these young Hollywood  female stars admitted to having sex with demons. I wonder how many walk the face of this earth who are not fully human.  Tom Horn and L A Marzulli along with David Flynn have some good in depth teachings about alien abductions, nephilim, giants, the altering of DNA, etc. You can look up any of their sites by googling their names.
We do live in perilous times. The meaning of perilous in the scripture is "ragingly insane"   
Report Spam   Logged

Matt 24:42 "Watch therefor: for you know not what hour your Lord doth come."
Believer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 06:25:15 pm »

I wonder how many walk the face of this earth who are not fully human.

I believe there are many.  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
jackie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 06:43:49 pm »

scarey thing is, so do I. I can't stress abstinence enough with my children, it really scares me to think they may not really know who they are with, also I believe spirit are transferred through sexual acts outside of marriage.
Report Spam   Logged

Matt 24:42 "Watch therefor: for you know not what hour your Lord doth come."
ckquarter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 10:22:48 pm »

Luciferian Agenda is a Great Video!

In the ancient text of first Enoch (Chapter 85) you would only know a fallen angel by the size of his privy member. "And I looked at them and saw, and behold they all let out their privy members, like horses, and began to cover the cows of the oxen, and they all became pregnant and bare elephants, camels, and asses." In my book (Fallen Angels: Giants, UFO Encounters and the New World Order) I talk about seeing a giant, but what I don't mention is that I am sure I have conversed with a fallen angel. Since my conversation was only conversation I don't know for sure that he was a fallen angel.

Fallen angels don't have wings, and they don't look any different than any other person (if clothed). On my website I talk about what a fallen angel would be, but once they have become flesh and blood they most likely are unable to turn back into a spiritual being. Fallen angels and Giants were before the flood, and after when the cohabited with human women. Goliath was a giant who's father was a fallen angel.

The happenings in Sodom taken along with the writings of Jude  (New Testament) seem to indicate along with Enoch that fallen angels are not picky as to who or what they will have sex with, male or female.

CK Quarterman -Fallen Angels: Giants, UFO Encounters and The New World Order
www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2013, 06:41:41 am »

LUCIFERIAN ELITE, MULTI-DIMENSIONAL WEAPONS, HYPERBOREA, AMERICA AND THE END OF DAYS

By Paul McGuire
March 11, 2013
NewsWithViews.com

The legendary ancient pre-Flood civilizations like Atlantis, Thule and Hyperborea were built on highly advanced science and technology, and there is a direct connection between these ancient cultures and what is happening now in America and around the world. Sir Francis Bacon, a key leader in the Rosicrucian’s, who later became known as the Illuminati, planned for America to become the “New Atlantis” and the center of the New World Order about a hundred years before America became a nation. In order to understand the connection between Atlantis, Thule and Hyberborea and America in prophecy, it is necessary to the accounts of the god men who came from the stars in order to establish these civilizations.

In the Garden of Eden, the serpent or Satan tempted Adam and Eve with the words, “You shall be like God knowing good and evil.” In the pre-Flood world of Noah there was interspecies breeding going on between the “sons of God,” or the B’nai Elohim and human women. The ancient rabbinic scholars believed that the term “sons of God” specifically referred to fallen angels and this was the teaching of the early church for several hundred years. The offspring of these fallen angels procreating with human women where called the Nephilim.

When God created man in His own image, mankind to whatever degree had the DNA of God. Lucifer deliberately corrupted that DNA when he assigned fallen angels to interbreed with human women. In addition, when the Fall of man occurred, the DNA of man was significantly altered.

The account of Noah’s Ark and the Flood can only be understood in terms of genetics, DNA and the Nephilim. When Jesus Christ said, “As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be in the day of the coming of the Son of Man,” He was not only referring to wickedness and violence; He was referring to the interbreeding between fallen angels and human women that produced the Nephilim. In our time geneticists working in the field of Transhumanism, are attempting to breed a new race of supermen who are the product of Nephilim, animal, and human DNA. This is the story of the Tower of Babel all over again because it is the attempt of man to become God, which is what happened in Eden. Nimrod was the god-man who organized the people to build the Tower of Babel. Nimrod appears to have been a Nephilim and he possessed highly advanced science and technology.

In addition, the universal mythologies of pre-Flood civilizations speak of god men coming from the stars and seeding the human race. We are on the verge of a global revolution in science and technology where the traditional Theory of Evolution is about to be replaced by a new theory claiming that the human race on Earth was seeded by aliens from other galaxies.

Evidence of highly advanced pre-Flood civilizations includes the monolithic monuments that survived the Flood such as the pyramids and the Sphinx and the Incan and Mayan monuments. Many of these structures could only have been built with technology that is superior to today’s technology. One of the forces supposedly used in these pre-Flood times was a mysterious energy that the Nazis discovered, called the Vril force. The Vril force, the energy fields studied by Nicola Tesla, and what is now called scalar technology are based on similar theories deriving from of quantum mechanics.

Scalar Technology is based on the theory that there is a fourth dimension where powerful energies for destruction or healing on a planetary level can be transferred into our three dimensional reality and change that reality. The Nazi concept of a Vril force is based on the idea that a race of god men came from the stars in ships powered by this force and settled on the legendary island of Thule where they founded the civilization called Hyperborea. Plato believed in the Egyptian legend of Atlantis and Herodotus spoke of the another Egyptian legend of the continent of Hyperborea in the far north. When an ice age supposedly destroyed Hyperborea, this race of god men migrated south and it may be they who created the empire of Atlantis.

The secret occult societies that put Hitler into power were extremely interested in Antarctica beginning in the 1930s.The Vril and Thule societies searched the ancient Tibetan, Indian, and Greek texts. Mixing these legends with Nordic legends of blonde haired blue eyed gods, they came to the conclusion that the Earth is hollow and inhabited within. Ultima Thule is supposed to have been the name of the capital city of the continent of Hyperborea, which was older than Atlantis. According to occult teachings, the Hyperborean’s were the most highly technologically and socially advanced society that existed in the pre-Flood age. When the Flood came the Hyperborean’s dug large tunnels through the Earth’s crust using giant machines and settled under the Himalayas. According to their legends they named their new kingdom Agharta or Agharti and its capital city was Shamballah, which was the legendary paradise on Earth.

There are many scientists and researchers who believe that the founders of Hyberborea, Atlantis, Thule and other ancient civilizations were aliens from other planets. There are a growing number of Biblical scholars who believe that these aliens did not come from other planets, but other dimensions, and that they were actually the fallen angels who mated with human women who produced the Nephilim.

The Nazis believed that the race of god men who came from the stars were aliens from another galaxy. The Nazis supposedly were aided by a group of attractive females with clairvoyant powers called the Vril Maidens who could channel scientific and technological information including rocket design and even how to build UFO-type flying machines. The entire Nazi rocket science program went hand in hand with the science of genetics and the science of mind control. Nazi science relied on the occult Vril power, genetic science, and occult mind control technologies.

Werner von Braun, the founder of America’s NASA space program, was a Nazi scientist who had advanced technology on rocketry and mind control. During Operation Paperclip, when America, in competition with Russia over Nazi scientists after World War II, smuggled in over 4,000 scientists. These scientists brought with them their occult practices and beliefs, along with the science of mind control. The (largely self-taught) American rocket scientist Jack Parsons, who lived and worked in Pasadena, California, was called “the father of American rocketry” by Werner von Braun. Jack Parsons, a Satanist, was active in the Order of the Temple of the Orient (OTO), whose leader at that time was Aleister Crowley. Aleister Crowley was a famous Satanist who called himself “The Beast 666.” Allegedly, Crowley had deep connections to German, British and European secret occult scientists and had one of his agents influencing Adolph Hitler.

In 1871, British novelist Edward Bulwer-Lytton, in The Coming Race, described a superior race called the Vril-ya, who lived underground and planned to rule the Earth with the Vril force or psychokinetic energy. They may have been the descendants of the Hyperborean’s, inhabitants of the island of Thule. The Hyperborean’s supposedly harnessed the power of Vril, in order to become a race of supermen who will rule the world.

The German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) wrote of the Übermensch (superman) in his work, Der Antichrist (The Antichrist.) Nietzsche wrote “Let us see ourselves for what we are. We are Hyperborean’s. We know well enough how we are living off that track.” When Nietzsche published “The Will to Power” he was speaking of the Vril force and spoke of “the herd,” meaning the ordinary people who try to abide by the moral laws given to us by God. In contrast Nietzsche spoke of the supermen who tap into a supernatural force that raises them above the ordinary man Due to the elite nature of the supermen they are justified in lying to the herd in order to remain free and independent of the “herd mentality.”

Our current leaders, who are ultimately ruled by the Luciferian elite, have called for a reduction of the world’s population from seven billion to five hundred million and they specifically use the term “culling the herd.” They see themselves as the god men who will rule the world. They are above what they believe are archaic concepts such as right and wrong. Thus, it is perfectly acceptable for them to lie to us, the masses of the herd. Read what Zbiginiew Brzezinski, adviser to five U.S. Presidents and Executive Director of the Trilateral Commission wrote:

“The Technocratic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values.”

This secretive elite is now running the world and America. Read the words of John Davis, editor of Earth First Journal:

"Techniques such as Genetic engineering, Psychoactive drugs and electronic control of the brain make possible a transformation of the species into docile, fully-obedient, 'safe' organisms."

The current plans for global government are designed by a Luciferian elite who want to remove all true Christians from planet Earth. This is what the Russian occult teacher Madame Blavatsky called a great cleansing of the Earth. Blavatsky influenced Hitler and continues to have an enormous influence on the UN through her disciple Alice Bailey, who founded Lucifer Publishing on the grounds of the UN; its name was later changed to Lucis Publishing. At the very top this Luciferian elite is in direct communication with Lucifer and they are using supernatural power to control the Earth. I am currently working on a new book entitled, A Prophecy of the Future of America which will deal with this subjects in detail.

The Bible teaches that we are in the midst of a great conflict between the forces of Lucifer and his fallen angels and the Personal Living God of the Universe and His angels. Mankind is actively involved in this final spiritual battle. The Books of Daniel and Ezekiel, the Gospels, the letters of Paul, and the Book of Revelation give us a supernatural and prophetic roadmap into the future. In the Book of Revelation you see numerous accounts of the integration of science, technology,Transhumanism and the supernatural.

It is not an accident that the Book of Revelation and Bible prophecy is the central focus of attack by totalitarian regimes, secular humanism and the apostate church.

In this great spiritual war there are many battles. The battle of the mind is a key spiritual military theater. This battle encompasses thinking, ideas, theology, neurological pathways, enzyme activation of specific DNA to change the biochemistry of the brain and scientific cognitive enhancement. The mass culture embraces a virtual world through computers, psychotropic drugs, brain wave frequencies and the global media. A “brave new world,” of world of demons, vampires, occult powers, witchcraft, aliens, UFOs, and assorted supernatural entities has become the new reality. The military, science, technology, culture, psychology, and economics have become integrated with the occult and the supernatural. The U.S., Russian, Chinese, German and other militaries employ people who have advanced abilities in ESP, remote viewing, and telepathy. Many scientists have come to believe in aliens, UFOs, and a fourth dimension. Scientists are working on brain-computer interfacing, and also creating new DNA codes in an effort to create a race of supermen and Vril-type technologies.

Biblical prophecy warned us that these things would happen in the last days. In addition, the Apostle Paul in Ephesians Six outlines the fact that we are engaged in a multi-dimensional spiritual battle when he writes, “For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers and the dark unseen forces of wickedness in the heavenly realm.” By “heavenly realm” he means other dimensions.

Paul alluded to the great cosmic war between the forces of Lucifer and God, and this is a spiritual war which must be fought with spiritual weapons. The problem is that the average person today has no idea how powerful these spiritual weapons are. Conversely, the Luciferian Elite are fully aware of the nature and power of spiritual weapons.

Since God is outside of space and time, He knows the end from the beginning. Since He knew you before the foundation of the world and called you for such a time as this, He knew the exact nature of the world we would be living in. Biblical history is filled with examples of who the Personal Living God of the Universe reveals Himself supernaturally at the precise time precise time periods He is needed.   

For example, God instructed Noah to build an Ark before the Flood. The children of Israel were led out of slavery through Moses and the Red Sea parted at the exact moment in time the children of Israel needed it to because the armies of the god-king Pharaoh were almost upon them. David received the supernatural ability to destroy a Nephilim giant, Goliath before the Philistine army slaughtered Israel. Jesus Christ resurrected from the dead after being crucified. When Paul and Timothy were worshipping God in prison, there worship released a powerful earthquake the set them free from the prison.

When Philip was ministering to an Ethiopian eunuch, he was teleported by the Spirit of God to another location. Philip’s experience opens the door to Extra-Dimensional physics, Quantum Teleportation and Wormhole Teleportation. In the time period we are now entering, known as the “end of days,” the nature of reality as we know it is being radically changed. Our job is to learn how to navigate within it.

http://www.newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul164.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2013, 11:13:43 am »

It is not an accident that the Book of Revelation and Bible prophecy is the central focus of attack by totalitarian regimes, secular humanism and the apostate church.

Oh yeah - the modern-day "church" system, in particular, doesn't even want to touch the Book of Revelation with a 10 foot pole. Come to think of it, can't tell you all the lies I've heard about it through the years...one being that "you have to be a mature Christian" to read it. Uhm...that's not what scripture says.

Revelation 1:3  Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

No wonder why Churchianity has embraced Preterism, A-Millenialism, and Historicism...all of which believe almost all of the prophecies came to pass in the 1st millenium.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2013, 06:40:57 am »

Huffington Post seeks people who have had sex with aliens (15 have responded

Summary: Sex with aliens

Name: David Moye The Huffington Post

Category: General

Email: query-2×59@helpareporter.net

Media Outlet: The Huffington Post

Deadline: 7:00 PM EST – 22 March

Query:

HuffPost journalist is doing a story about the concept of sex with aliens. Would like to speak with people who’ve had sex with aliens, UFO experts, biological experts who can discuss the potential problems of mating with a foreign species, psychological experts who have studied the phenomenon.

Requirements:

Looking for people familiar with the phenomenon of sex with aliens, considering all points of view skeptics and believers.

How many people responded?

Fifteen so far, says David Moye, a writer for Huffington Post’s Weird News section. “Two or three of them were for people pimping novels.”

He adds: “I have developed a reputation as the guy who does the best (or worst) HARO queries ever. The Awl and the Village Voice even did a story about me two years ago because they thought I was joking.”

http://jimromenesko.com/2013/03/21/huffington-post-seeks-people-who-have-had-sex-with-aliens/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 11:55:25 am »

INVASION FROM THE STARS: OPERATION BLUE BEAM & THE TIDES OF THE NEPHILIM WAR

By Paul McGuire
March 25, 2013
NewsWithViews.com

One day soon after some global crisis on the level of an Armageddon-like and all-out nuclear war the skies will by be filled with a thousand starships descending upon the Earth… nothing less than an invasion from space. This event will seem cataclysmic to normal, awake, and conscious human beings. As was the case when actor Orson Welles broadcast the Mercury Theater adaptation of H.G. Wells’ War of the Worlds, people across the U.S. and the world will experience psychological break downs and post- traumatic stress syndrome as the reality which they once believed in melts all around them.

The 1938 War of the Worlds broadcast created terror and panic across the United States as millions of people tuned in and believed that there was a real invasion of Martians. The broadcast was partially funded by the Rockefeller Foundation through The Princeton Radio Project and guided by the Council on Foreign Relations, evidence that it may really have been a psyops test to create “accidental” and “unfortunate” panic and hysteria throughout the United States.

The Princeton University Radio Project, under supervision of psychologist Dr. Paul F. Lazarsfeld, Frank Stanton (later head of CBS), and Dr. Hadley Cantril, hired Orson Welles to adapt H. G. Wells' fiction book The War of the Worlds for radio in order to study the behavior of citizens under panic conditions.

War of the Worlds was heard by six million people,1,700,000 of whom believed in a Martian invasion, and 1,200,000 of whom were frightened enough to take action… either by running away or by preparing to fight the invaders.

Later Dr.Cantril wrote a paper entitled: "The Invasion From Mars…A Study in the Psychology of Panic." Cantril's study examined the power of the radio broadcast media and its effects upon a population under the direct influence of fear.

Later on Project Blue Beam was developed by NASA, using EMF waves to project visual hallucinations inside people’s minds, and giant holographic images and other technology that could create a simulated alien invasion. Films like 2001: A Space Odyssey, the Star Trek series, Independence Day and Star Wars all deal with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations to repel the invaders.

While the great masses on planet Earth, in a state of mass religious euphoria, will be convinced that the beings on these starships have come to save them there will be other, more analytical people who will question whether or not the event is real or is actually the outcome of a highly sophisticated mind control operation like Operation Blue Beam where those who have perceived the event have been given the electronic equivalent of LSD using EMF waves.

This arrival of alien visitors from the stars or another dimension will be welcomed by most as the long-awaiting arrival of the Messiah. The ancient Pre-Flood civilizations who built highly sophisticated monolithic structures left evidence of a highly advanced and scientific civilization that came from the stars and “seeded” planet Earth with their DNA. These ancient races of god men coming to Earth established the legendary civilizations of Atlantis, Thule, and Hyperborea. The symbols found on the monolithic monuments, including pictures and inscriptions, are evidence of some kind of visitors from another world, who would one day return. This is the theme of movies like Prometheus. I have spent a great deal of time researching this for my new book, “A Prophecy of the Future of America.”

However, there is another element that has to be added to the technology of mass mind control and the ancient legends of god men who came from the stars. The Bible records that the sons of God, or fallen angels, impregnated human women, producing the hybrid race of the Nephilim.

The Nephilim are found throughout Old Testament history and referred to by Jesus Christ when he said, “For the days of Noah will be the days of the coming of the Son of Man,” which refers to the return of the Nephilim. The Nephilim were found throughout the ancient world in such places as Canaan and other regions. Apparently, the builder of the world’s first one world government, with its capital at the Tower of Babel, was Nimrod, who was a Nephilim. David fought Goliath from Gath, and Goliath was a Nephilim.

According to researcher David Flynn, in the apocryphal Book of Enoch it reads, ”And when the sons of men had multiplied, in those days, beautiful and comely daughters were born to them. And the Watchers, sons of heaven, saw them and desired them. And they said to one another, Come, let us choose for ourselves from the daughters of men, and let us beget for ourselves children…And they descended onto the peak of Mount Hermon…”

As we explore the possibilities of a Fourth Dimensional War and the return of the Nephilim we need to examine whether or not this invasion of Earth is a mind control experiment, the invasion of aliens from another world, or an invasion of aliens from another dimension. Again, the words of Jesus Christ should ring true in our ears for He said, “As it was in the days of Noah so it will be in the days of the coming of the Son of Man.” The Biblical record indicates that Lucifer’s fallen angels came to Earth as the sons of God and had sexual intercourse with human women, which produced a hybrid race of god men known as the Nephilim. Theoretically, the Nephilim were destroyed by God with the Flood of Noah.

But apparently some of them, and perhaps entire communities of them, survived the Flood in giant underground caves, which would explain the Nazi legends of the Hollow Earth and Hyperborea. In any case, the Nephilim have returned and are once again impregnating human women. Added to this is the fact that major militaries around the world have embraced a Transhumanist revolution and are actively breeding a new race of supermen and super soldiers, using the DNA from Nephilim, animals, and human beings.

If all this is difficult for you to understand, consider the words of a young woman who attended one of my meetings where I teach this material. She explained to the class that her husband had been attending my meetings for about two years and he would tell her of all my teachings, which seemed for her to go in one ear and out the other. She then said that about a week before she spoke to us she had some kind of strange, supernatural experience where all of a sudden she could see that everything her husband was trying to tell her was true. She said “It was if my eyes were opened and I woke up in some future world of science fiction, except it was all here and now!”

http://newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul166.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 04:27:48 pm »

But apparently some of them, and perhaps entire communities of them, survived the Flood in giant underground caves

Uh, no.  Roll Eyes

If that were the case, then that would mean what the bible says about the flood isn't true.

It's about spirit, not flesh. That spirit of antichrist never left, though evil men died, and only 8 people survived.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 08:10:37 pm »

Uh, no.  Roll Eyes

If that were the case, then that would mean what the bible says about the flood isn't true.

It's about spirit, not flesh. That spirit of antichrist never left, though evil men died, and only 8 people survived.

yep that is true, none survived. but it did happen again after the flood, angels mating with women. and im sure its still going on.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2013, 09:29:59 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 09:33:57 am »

Wouldn't surprise me if people who are on the national stage in this world are human/fallen angel hybrids, not all of them, but some to most. Politicians, showbiz, sports, corporate, "religious", etc.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2013, 09:45:15 am »

Lots of stories popping up about Angels all of a sudden...

Is This A Photo Of A Real Angel At A Christian Event In Cedar Falls, Iowa?

more pics at sight http://thetruthwins.com/archives/is-this-a-photo-of-a-real-angel-at-a-christian-event-in-cedar-falls-iowa

Sometimes our cameras can see what human eyes cannot.  Could what you are looking at actually be a photo of a real angel?  At a recent Promise Keepers conference in Cedar Falls, Iowa a Baptist pastor took two photographs of the stage during a time of praise and worship.  Both of those photos show “a radiant, glowing white figure” that was not supposed to be there and that could not be seen with the naked eye.  At the time these photos were taken, the band on the stage was singing these words: “Jesus, take all of me. I run to you, I run to you. I lay everything at your feet. Let my life be yours.”  Could it be possible that the camera picked up an angel that was standing on the stage during that time of praise and worship?  Could this picture actually be physical evidence that angels really exist?  Or could this phenomenon have been caused by something else?  You have to admit that the image in this photograph is pretty compelling.  Here is a closer look at the photo…

On their Facebook page, the Promise Keepers organization has stated that they believe that “something SUPERNATURAL” definitely happened…

Something SUPERNATURAL took place in Cedar Falls today. As hundreds of men repented of sin in their lives, a man in attendance took two pictures. Both had an angel on them. As the worship band said “Jesus take all of me,” God sent a miraculous sign to confirm what He was doing.

At the time when this photograph was taken, the men at the conference were repenting of sins such as ****ography and adultery.  And throughout history, repentance has always been at the heart of every great move of God.  So it would not be surprising to see God move during a time of truly heartfelt repentance.

There is always the possibility that photos such as these could have been altered in some way.  In fact, many will undoubtedly use that line of reasoning to dismiss these photographs completely.

But the wife of the pastor that took these photos says that they were not altered in any way.  She released a statement in which she said the following…

“My husband took these photos. No photo shop. Enjoy debating angels and stage lights but don’t miss the miracle of a few thousand men gathering to praise God and to be challenged to be men of honor who keep their promises! At least 17 of them were our guys. That’s a miracle. They were in our church Sunday gathering at the front praying with their families and friends. Miracles happen.”

On Facebook, the following is what the pastor himself said about these photos…

I took the pics. I did not see it until I looked at my gallery. I asked two friends if they saw anything… any lights on the stage. They said “no” and I snapped another with the same “light” in it. I took my tablet to the stage at the next break and showed the worship team. I told them they might have more “singers” with them than they knew! We laughed and rejoiced and they took me to the PK program director.

And in the Scriptures, angels are described as “a flaming fire”, so it would seem that these photos are consistent with that description.  The following are the first four verses of Psalm 104…

Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.

Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:

Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire

All of this reminds me of another incident that a Christian minister named Bruce D. Allen experienced.  During a service in Malaysia, he witnessed an angel standing in the church, and a photo taken by someone attending the service actually captured part of the heavenly Torah scroll that the angel was carrying…

“On this night in May in Malaysia, this angel was standing in the church and what looked like a large Torah Scroll was in actuality a heavenly manifest. The spirit of prophecy came upon me as I was witnessing this vision and I began to prophecy to that church and that region that the Lord was about to release the resources of heaven to a faithful people and a great awakening was about to begin in that part of the world.

Some of those in attendance were taking photos during the sessions and what was caught on the digital media defies explanation – except it was exactly what I was seeing in the spirit. A large scroll can be seen from the perspective of where the angel would have been standing – as if he were holding the scroll and taking the picture”

Posted below is a blown up image of the portion of the photo containing the heavenly Torah scroll.  As you can see, it even appears to have Hebrew writing on it…

Of course there will always be doubters and skeptics.

Over the years, I have found that most people end up believing exactly what they want to believe.

If someone out there is absolutely determined to believe that supernatural events do not exist, then a hundred more stories just like this will not persuade that person.

Personally, I am fully convinced that the God who created all things is still doing supernatural things today just like He always has been.

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/is-this-a-photo-of-a-real-angel-at-a-christian-event-in-cedar-falls-iowa
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 11:36:25 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2013, 09:45:52 am »

Fallen Angel Sighting Mexico Described By Eyewitness

Many accounts of supernatural sightings are occurring around the globe.  This will not be reported on the Main Stream Media (MSM).  The casting out of the rebellious angels from the third heaven is depicted throughout art and in such Hollywood movies such as PROPHECY

The Illuminati believe that they are the offspring of these fallen angel Nephilim hybrids.  This is why they are so obsessed with the Pagan deities of ancient Greece and Rome.  Zeus and all the subservient deities were taken from ancient human history and described the world ruled in the pre-flood Atalantian world of hybrids with superpowers.

This video gives an eyewitness account from Mexico of a seeming fireball falling vertically down to earth and then not impacting the surface but transforming into a Black Winged Angel.  It is my contention that the spiritual doorways or portals have been opened since the Mayan calendar date of December 21, 2012 and the occult Satanists are awaiting the rise of The Angel of The Pit, Apollyon, releasing the demonic hordes upon humanity.  So the fallen angels are beginning to make themselves more visible to humanity.  Who knows what shape or form they will take in regards to this end time deception that is coming upon the earth.

rest: VIDS&PICS: http://vineoflifenews.com/fallen-angel-sighting-mexico-described-by-eyewitness/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2013, 09:46:47 am »

Angels Exist But Have No Wings, Confirms Catholic Church Angelologist

than why do you keep making graven images with them? ohhh thats right, $$

Angels really do exist but do not have wings and are more like shards of light, according to a church official. Catholic Church "angelologist" Father Renzo Lavatori says the celestial beings are back in vogue thanks to various New Age religions. But he insists that the traditional portrayal of angels as hovering, winged cherubs rather misses the mark. "I think there is a re-discovery of angels in Christianity," Father Lavatori said at a conference on angels at a lavishly-frescoed Renaissance palace in Rome. The angels conference is being hosted by Rome's Palazzo della Cancelleria "You do not see angels so much as feel their presence - they are a bit like sunlight that refracts on you through a crystal vase," he added.

http://news.sky.com/story/1185507/angels-exist-but-have-no-wings-says-church
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2013, 11:22:40 am »

Mark, didn't see the URL link for the first article you posted.

Yeah, the prelude to the strong delusion is really, really ramping up now. It's amazing how incredibly deceptive these "Christian" ministries like Promise Keepers have been - they may appear to preach the gospel, but the main thing they do NOT do is show you the WORD OF GOD. Remember the eunuch in Acts 8 that was reading scripture, and one of the Apostles came by to HELP EXPLAIN it to him(and he got saved from there)?

You see NONE of this at these "Christian" gatherings.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2013, 11:36:45 am »

Mark, didn't see the URL link for the first article you posted.

Yeah, the prelude to the strong delusion is really, really ramping up now. It's amazing how incredibly deceptive these "Christian" ministries like Promise Keepers have been - they may appear to preach the gospel, but the main thing they do NOT do is show you the WORD OF GOD. Remember the eunuch in Acts 8 that was reading scripture, and one of the Apostles came by to HELP EXPLAIN it to him(and he got saved from there)?

You see NONE of this at these "Christian" gatherings.

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/is-this-a-photo-of-a-real-angel-at-a-christian-event-in-cedar-falls-iowa

WOOPS
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2013, 03:26:03 pm »

At first, I was thinking "lens flare" that' glowing around the image and "rays" projecting out is it should with that lens effect, but then I noticed that what I thought was flare, is only two thin beams of the same color light as the image. They both are projecting from the image to the right top of the picture. That to me indicates it's a laser-generated image.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2013, 03:57:52 pm »

Found a video for that picture...

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2013, 04:56:54 pm »

For anyone that saw this video, did you see if there was this "angel" in it? I didn't see it, but at the same time I could have missed it.

With that being said - this is very typical of these "revival gatherings" - all they do is go on and on and on playing music with repetitive lyrics(and CCM at that like this one). Pretty much you can see how everyone in that auditorium was in some kind of a trance. The big deception is that this music just sounds *harmless*.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2013, 03:31:06 am »

Looked through most of the video, saw nothing.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2014, 06:24:55 am »

These Ancient Elongated Skulls Are NOT HUMAN

Are you ready to be confronted with evidence that will directly contradict the version of “world history” that you were taught in school?  In recent years, hundreds of extremely bizarre skulls have been discovered all over the planet.  Scientific tests that have been conducted on some of them conclusively prove that these ancient elongated skulls are NOT HUMAN.  Many people are not able to accept what you are about to see because it is too radical for them.  But the truth is that ancient texts have been telling us about these “hybrid beings” for thousands of years.  There are even some ancient Indian traditions that claim that these creatures were in North America before the Indians were.  In fact, there is even one ancient Indian tradition about a war between a tribe of Indians and a race of red-haired cannibalistic giants.  The Bible refers to these hybrids as “the Nephilim”, and as time goes by the evidence keeps piling up that they were very, very real.

Down in Peru, particularly on the Paracas peninsula, researchers have been finding some very large elongated skulls that are extremely ancient.  On his Facebook page, Brien Foerster posted a photo of one of these ancient skulls that still has red hair on it…

pics and vids: http://thetruthwins.com/archives/these-ancient-elongated-skulls-are-not-human
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: