End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 05:49:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pray that i will not need anti-psychotic drugs

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pray that i will not need anti-psychotic drugs  (Read 7796 times)
nuclearnuttery
« on: May 13, 2011, 12:34:49 am »

I'm a Christian man who loves Jesus Christ and the Authorized King James Bible. I have been on anti-psychotic drugs for a long time, the doctors believe that i need them for life because they think that i have a mental illness which is not true. This all started when i told the doctors that i had seen spiritual things as a child, they did not understand me and slapped with a mental illness.
Please pray that:
a) I will not suffer side effects from the medication.
b) That i will somehow not have to take any form of medication.
c) God will have mercy and grace on me in regards to this.
I'm very positive that your prayers to God will help me as He knows the mess i'm in and He will help me at the right time.
Thankyou and may Jesus Bless You.

although they bestow a sense of false calm, these meds are suspected to kill your emotions for a while.
my husband was talked into paxil by an insane family once, after being on steroids for a terrible eye thing.
Ok and I saw a "schizo" girl being put on ****tail on tv recently for being bored to death with 150 IQ, the mind trying to save itself by hallucinating,

and they live in an apartment (LOL sad!!!!!!!) with two kids and have not thought of moving to a farm or something where the kids can be away from what bugs them and away from electrical feedback.

hypersensitive means something real but both good and evil impulses can take you.

jung and freud totally split on this one concept, of archetypes vs genes, and freud's greatest regret was never studying esp and spiritual powers rather than focusing on the genitals and such.

however both had much to offer about the spectrum of human experience; sadly, humans are stupid and follow only one leader sometimes.
the HS is supposed to help us rightly divide but people like me screw up constantly.
i invited trouble in many ways but had others put upon me.

life sucks but eternal life sounds great. i can't wait to be rid of my ill body, i really messed it up with soda pop, msg, not enough water, too many sweets, not enough vitamin and veggie, too much milk and iron, etc.

8(

try to avoid synthetic drugs, they can permanently harm.
i was on three meds and one killed my sex ability and the other two made me tired and I got poisoned, was vomiting, headaches, my family attacked me without meaning to etc. (screamfest over a weedwhacked window LOLOLOL followed by cousin yelling at me over a cheeto on my own floor)

there was a HUGE anti weed campaign on tv today sort of, they are trying to demonize every natural drug etc available in usa, trying to say it's so dangerous when the answer is to grow it under visible controlled conditions; you can make rope and clothing and bags and meal and oil and all kinds of wonderful things from hemp without ever smoking it once. ford made a hempmobile once heh. cheech and chong made fun of it.

anyway, drugs are all bad in excess, a few are always bad no matter what, and synthetics scare the heck out of me.
known mood killers are things like depo provera, nausea caused by birth control pills etc, but reactions vary.
there is no safe drug for blocking pituitary or thalamus function.
come to think of it, i had this shot 6 weeks after my son was born and he rejected my milk within three months.
his life was terrible because of that, i was told we couldn't afford formula and psyched out like any scared mom could have.
it's ****ty to think your baby isn't provided for when so many material things are lying around.
some people just can't accept change, and then that bitterness keeps the entire family from growing.
if those drugs change you forever and you were never ever declared dangerous, why on earth would anyone be pushing this on you now?

how terribly unfair, everyone should know that aurora disturbances cause mood problems and here lately the moon actually is bugging people. like a bad movie. heh.
anyway, electricity can be the devil too. eek!!!!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER: officially telling you to quit meds is illegal. therefore id declare the above my personal experience.
enough is enough and people have the right to know. there are so many drugs in the water table already that shrimp can't even breed, and that is a documented fact.
everyone is suffering from the smallest form of life up the chain.

also anything that can mess up pituitary function can mess up thyroid and skull plates.
premature skull plate fusion happens at about 6 mos of age, causes compression,
barry bonds was caught using steroids (cortisols?) because his hat size increased.

my son is huge for his age, fast as heck, but obsessive. he has a hard time learning lessons, had a lonely time of it kind of.
he got a lot of calories but not a ton of love, and that is the worst we can do   Sad

in the dark places we are supposed to act better than what we see.
i am so sad that i wasn't a Christian in my heart.
it's hard to fall so often into habit and sin, to allow the transformation into a better person to start.
when two people argue all the time the others in the home are sad, have less time, are less thought of.
when people argue about kids, well, that is just shitty. we have.
but that is because one of us was pro life and the other's best idea was planned parenthood.
lesson learned hard way about being unevenly yoked and burdened.
i never got a full night's sleep again once my son was born.
it has been years since i rested normally and heaven is sounding nice sometimes.
warcraft was kind of an escape that escalated out of hand, as i was already having to get up all hours of the night and had been into the crud for years before becoming a parent.
i asked my husband actually if we should stop playing once i moved to him, but we agreed to play some more.

i think that crap totally makes us reptilian; more than ever this is the time of conscious effort.
i hate confusing and endangering, but people are so sick of being afraid.
why should anyone feel embarrassed to be in public?
when there is autism and other setbacks, like the baby only looking at a light and not at the parents despite being begged,
people are terribly harsh. even in checkout lines and coffee bars, they are staring and not willing to offer advice. just staring.

like life is tv.
Sad

life is way to fast for tv...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 12:54:57 am by nuclearnuttery » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: