End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 01:00:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pray for my Mum and others

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pray for my Mum and others  (Read 3085 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2014, 08:50:43 pm »

Okay first of my Mum has had a mini-stroke, she fell to the ground and landed bad, i had to pick her up, she saw a doctor and the doctor says that she has high blood pressure and is at high risk of having a stroke or heart attack in the future. i really hope she doesn't. She believes that she is saved by the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ but has been supporting false modern perversion ministries like RBC and Bayless Conley and Michael Yousef. If you could pray that she not support these ministries and that she will get deeper into the word of God that would be good too, i try to tell her things but she wont listen to me. 

Then pray for my sister that she be saved lately, she has been smoking alot and has said bad things about Jesus and me, i believe she is seriously deluded if not under the powers of a devil. I gave her a King James Bible but she has rejected it. i told her Jesus is the truth and about the coming Rapture. She listens but doesn't believe yet she thinks i'm a weirdo. Anyway i hope she wakes up.

And prayer for my other lost relatives, i wont get into the details, but again there is alot of delusion going on.

And about myself i have to see the doctor again tomorrow, i'm going to tell him taking legal drugs is against what i believe, that my friends dont want me to take them and myself dont want to take them because it is a form of witchcraft, sorceries and comes from ancient pharmakeia. These psychiatrists are just modern witchdoctors, and themselves are deceived they think that they are helping people when in reality they are not. Pray that i have wisdom and say the correct things at the time, i dont really want to get angry with him being slow to anger, i try to stay calm but some things i dont like, just trusting God that there will be change.

So i covet your prayers here thankyou.

And one last thing my internet just crashed twice just before i sent this hmmm strange things happen
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 09:04:57 pm »

1Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
1Pe 5:9  Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
1Pe 5:10  But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 03:16:36 am »

Okay now about my Dad

He has been diagnosed with prostate cancer and we are waiting to know what stage it is at he has had some tests done with doctor saying surgery is a possibility there are like 5 different stages of cancer and this is a genetic problem my grandpa died of it a few things years ago. Well prostate cancer is a slow growing cancer and the main problem with it is is if it spreads it is more dangerous i have been trying to educate myself about cancer at this website which is very informing: www.cancertutor.com

The main problem with cancer is that alot of people think that there is no cure for it and that it cant be overcome where i have learnt that there are many alternative treatments to orthodox treatment where people have been healed. Alot of it with hydroden peroxide, herbs or organic vegetables. i take the approach that cancer can be overcome but my Dad is going to have to soften a bit and take these alternative products he kind of thinks that he is rambo, some sort of tough guy and he needs to be saved.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 03:30:57 am by Christian40 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 10:25:36 am »

Okay now about my Dad

He has been diagnosed with prostate cancer and we are waiting to know what stage it is at he has had some tests done with doctor saying surgery is a possibility there are like 5 different stages of cancer and this is a genetic problem my grandpa died of it a few things years ago. Well prostate cancer is a slow growing cancer and the main problem with it is is if it spreads it is more dangerous i have been trying to educate myself about cancer at this website which is very informing: www.cancertutor.com

The main problem with cancer is that alot of people think that there is no cure for it and that it cant be overcome where i have learnt that there are many alternative treatments to orthodox treatment where people have been healed. Alot of it with hydroden peroxide, herbs or organic vegetables. i take the approach that cancer can be overcome but my Dad is going to have to soften a bit and take these alternative products he kind of thinks that he is rambo, some sort of tough guy and he needs to be saved.

Yes, the medical industry has hid alot of these alternative treatments like certain kinds of foods(ie-organic vegetables) b/c they want to get rich off of their own (poisonous)pharmeceutical drugs.

I will write back some more(have to run somewhere) - as for a tough guy mentality, I did not feel that when I had kidney stones recently.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 05:32:50 pm »

Definitely keep us up with updates here, and he'll be in our prayers.

As for the alternative organic foods et al - introduce them to him little by little(and take the role of feeding him meals).
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 04:42:05 am »

As for the alternative organic foods et al - introduce them to him little by little(and take the role of feeding him meals).

Thankyou will do so one thing i will tell you that he is now reading the KJB that i left in his room, he keeps opening it randomly he told me he opened it today and he opened it to the same page that he had opened yesterday which was in 1 Kings i told him it must be a miracle he is now reading it he took the Bible from his room and put it in the "living room" where he does his reading during the day where he also reads the newspapers which is a sign that he is taking Bible reading seriously. i thought of showing him some bible teaching videos with some "old guys" in it.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 02:53:50 am »

My Dad is having surgery in a few weeks to remove the tumor he will be in a hospital for 3-4 days he was told not to worry which is good. So far he has had asparagus and beetroot to eat as anything recommended. It really was on my mind travelling today to give him organic chia and flax seeds so will have to get him that, i have looked for the recommended bitter almonds and they are banned here (citing past poisoning cases) there is only some places that are allowed to sell them usually they are $30 kg AU. Sweet almonds are $20 kg AU. Please understand my Dad likes to eat whatever he wants so eating these health stuff is a bit strange to him still and it is a weird process here where i do not control my own finances (i wont go into it here but you get the idea) anyway thanks for the prayers i'm glad that there is a solution to all this.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 05:28:31 pm »

My Dad is having surgery in a few weeks to remove the tumor he will be in a hospital for 3-4 days he was told not to worry which is good. So far he has had asparagus and beetroot to eat as anything recommended. It really was on my mind travelling today to give him organic chia and flax seeds so will have to get him that, i have looked for the recommended bitter almonds and they are banned here (citing past poisoning cases) there is only some places that are allowed to sell them usually they are $30 kg AU. Sweet almonds are $20 kg AU. Please understand my Dad likes to eat whatever he wants so eating these health stuff is a bit strange to him still and it is a weird process here where i do not control my own finances (i wont go into it here but you get the idea) anyway thanks for the prayers i'm glad that there is a solution to all this.

How is he coming along reading the King James Bible, knowing/understanding salvation, etc?

Have you also asked him to eat organic broccoli? What's good about these is not only they are very healthy, but they are also something anyone can munch on when passing the time(instead of munching on candy et al).
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 03:28:22 am »

How is he coming along reading the King James Bible, knowing/understanding salvation, etc?

Have you also asked him to eat organic broccoli? What's good about these is not only they are very healthy, but they are also something anyone can munch on when passing the time(instead of munching on candy et al).

BA2 it's good to know i and my Dad have been eating broccoli ever since i can remember as to whether it is organic i would assume it is i have not heard of GMO broccoli here. i cant remember if i mentioned it but this cancer that my Dad has is genetic since my grandpa died from it a few years ago and my uncle has had major robotic surgery to remove cancer from 2 organs so i cannot blame any food that these relatives of mine have eaten but yes i agree that sugar candies are pretty nasty i have to be careful what i eat i just heard my Dad say that he likes asparagus which i had not heard before maybe cause he doesn't eat it much i hear asparagus is pretty good against cancer.

About reading the King James Bible he has it in his room if he doesn't read the Bible i cannot force him i can only encourage him i have some Michael Pearl videos for him to watch that i downloaded from youtube they are easy to understand we have been working today so this weekend he has opportunity to watch them two of them are about hell so yes i plan to "scare" him so that he gets saved even Jesus talked more about hell than heaven so people like my Dad need to hear about hell but also the good news that he doesn't have to go their, Jesus is the Saviour.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 08:42:10 am »

Sorry about this - no, NO broccoli isn't GMO - should have said this, but what they do at grocery stores is that they spray them every now and then on the counters(at the grocery store I go to, there's small spraying showers right above where they are layed).

However, this can be fixed - when you buy and take them home, you can wash them with water. So doing this they will be OK.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 10:24:04 pm »

Sorry about this - no, NO broccoli isn't GMO - should have said this, but what they do at grocery stores is that they spray them every now and then on the counters(at the grocery store I go to, there's small spraying showers right above where they are layed).

However, this can be fixed - when you buy and take them home, you can wash them with water. So doing this they will be OK.

Yeah i know to wash anything that is sprayed or might have been sprayed
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2015, 04:24:49 am »

My Dad is out of hospital from surgery is doing okay but hopefully there will be no infections, mainly he just showed me the holes in his stomach they are healing and he is taking it easy, he cant do much walking yeah just waiting for wounds to heal thankfully the surgery went well and he wasnt in hospital too long, so in all a satisfactory report.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2015, 12:21:52 pm »

My Dad is out of hospital from surgery is doing okay but hopefully there will be no infections, mainly he just showed me the holes in his stomach they are healing and he is taking it easy, he cant do much walking yeah just waiting for wounds to heal thankfully the surgery went well and he wasnt in hospital too long, so in all a satisfactory report.

Thank you for the update here. We are all glad to hear he's going well. Not just after the surgery, but even before that when he started reading the King James Bible too! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2015, 01:37:55 am »

Any updates?
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2015, 02:35:12 am »

Any updates?

About my Dad he is walking around and is over from having tests and is reading books everyday these secular story books were given to him by my unsaved brother it is disappointing that he reads them well at least he didnt get an infection from being in hospital and till now and are there any good videos on youtube that are Christian that you would recommend that my Dad to watch? (i know there are many my Dad is very critical about what he watches so it has to be a good video) just asking because i know your on there alot my Dad is a senior so what video would you recommend?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2015, 09:01:06 am »

About my Dad he is walking around and is over from having tests and is reading books everyday these secular story books were given to him by my unsaved brother it is disappointing that he reads them well at least he didnt get an infection from being in hospital and till now and are there any good videos on youtube that are Christian that you would recommend that my Dad to watch? (i know there are many my Dad is very critical about what he watches so it has to be a good video) just asking because i know your on there alot my Dad is a senior so what video would you recommend?

How about some Creation Science videos, like those from Kent Hovind? For some reason, it popped up in my head just now.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2015, 11:22:21 am »

I was thinking about James Knox sermons, but that might be too much meat for him.

However - I think he'll find Oliver Greene sermons a real treat!
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,10960.0.html

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2015, 03:32:40 am »

I think he'll find Oliver Greene sermons a real treat!
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,10960.0.html

How about some Creation Science videos, like those from Kent Hovind? For some reason, it popped up in my head just now.

That is just what i wanted to hear! will go to youtube and download some

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2015, 04:25:29 pm »

Please show these 2 videos to your dad!!!!

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2015, 10:03:08 pm »

Try doing bible studies with your dad. Believe me - live interactions doing bible study with someone is VERY edifying!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: