End Times and Current Events
March 18, 2024, 10:13:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Prayer for member getting divorced.

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer for member getting divorced.  (Read 1314 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2012, 08:01:04 pm »

A member is going through a very rough time and is looking at divorce and loss of home. Please pray for this person, sorry but the member wishes to remain anonymous over this issue.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 08:18:53 pm »

John 7:37  In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Joh 7:38  He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 08:30:45 pm »

Psalm 27:3, 7, 12, 14 KJV

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 10:38:19 pm »

Done. Divorce should not be the norm.

Lord Jesus, I ask for your presence within this situation.
May Your name be glorified in what You have done and will do for these two lives.
May Your will be done in all of our lives.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 10:38:32 pm »

i will pray

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

James 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 03:11:07 am »

"But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such [cases]: but God hath called us to peace." 1 Corinthians 7:15 (KJB)

"Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16 (KJB)

"Pray without ceasing." 1 Thessalonians 5:17 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 09:40:44 pm »

I'm not trying to ask for the identity of this person, but nonetheless I think I have a good idea over who it is.

Anyhow, have you heard any updates? I hope he/she is doing better now.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: