End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 01:16:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pray that i will not need anti-psychotic drugs

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pray that i will not need anti-psychotic drugs  (Read 7774 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2010, 12:45:02 am »

I'm a Christian man who loves Jesus Christ and the Authorized King James Bible. I have been on anti-psychotic drugs for a long time, the doctors believe that i need them for life because they think that i have a mental illness which is not true. This all started when i told the doctors that i had seen spiritual things as a child, they did not understand me and slapped with a mental illness.
Please pray that:
a) I will not suffer side effects from the medication.
b) That i will somehow not have to take any form of medication.
c) God will have mercy and grace on me in regards to this.
I'm very positive that your prayers to God will help me as He knows the mess i'm in and He will help me at the right time.
Thankyou and may Jesus Bless You.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 08:13:26 am »

Mar 5:25  And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,
Mar 5:26  And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
Mar 5:27  When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.
Mar 5:28  For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.
Mar 5:29  And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.

Christian, here is a good passage for you to medidate on - even scripture makes it clear that the big pharma/medical industry is very corrupt. This woman spent all that she had to heal herself with these doctors, but NOTHING bettered.

Rev 18:23  And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

As we all know, Rev 18 discusses Mystery Babylon. The Greek translation for sorceries is pharmakia...which is pretty much where the industry "big pharma" came out of. This has been LONG planned by the Illuminati for quite some time, to drug down our youth with big pharma medication, partly by coming up with all of these bogus mental illnesses. It was either in "Brave New World" or "1984" where the authors wrote how one of the end games to bring about this OWG is to drug down our society.

Mat 19:26  But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Psa 39:6  Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them.

Psa 60:11  Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.

I'm not saying all doctors and psychiatrists are high level Illuminati that helping to bring about the NWO, and some may very well try to have good intentions, but ultimately, you just can NOT put any kind of trust in man. I myself used to be under alot of these anti-psychotherapy meds throughout the 90's, and believe me, I was vile, wretched, wicked, HORRIBLE...it was as if my present state of mind then was worse than when I got diagnosed. But thank to the graciousness of our Lord Jesus Christ, he gave my mom wisdom to use some really good vitamins. Please send me a pm, and I can recommend some. And through these vitamins, I got a decent state of mind where over the long haul, I repented, got into the Word of God, and then the 1611 KJV(after years of that NIV nonsense).

Also, another passage to medidate...

Isa 6:5  Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

I'm not saying every single person in this world is horrible and we should condemn them, but pay attention especially to the bolded print. Not only Isaiah condemned and humbled himself, but he acknowledged too the environment he was surrounded in. It's no surprise why today's "medical profession" is diagnosing kids left and right with these mysterious illnesses.

Ultimately, our only trust has to be in the Lord, and noone else.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 06:16:53 pm »

Thanks for that. The medical industry is corrupt and anti-Christian alot of the time too. The psychiatrist doctor that i used to be under would blaspheme God each time i saw him. There must be some demonic baggage there. Dr Scott Johnson has teachings about sorcery and pharmakeia at http://www.cftresources.com and http://www.contendingfortruth.com
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 08:55:53 pm »

Thanks for that. The medical industry is corrupt and anti-Christian alot of the time too. The psychiatrist doctor that i used to be under would blaspheme God each time i saw him. There must be some demonic baggage there. Dr Scott Johnson has teachings about sorcery and pharmakeia at http://www.cftresources.com and http://www.contendingfortruth.com

My psychiatrist from many years ago didn't seem like a Christian, however, it wasn't like he was some guy trained in the NWO mystery babylonian schools either.

For the most part, these doctors have been brainwashed in their respective education institutions. Which is why, for the most part, I'm not going to be quick to judge them, but instead, pray for them that they see the light. FWIW, I was in the Accounting field when I went back to school, and this particular field as well did one heck of a job brainwashing students into believing that once they get their CPA, they will be making all kinds of money until the sky's the limit. Yes, having a CPA is a huge plus, but to say you will be some influential millionaire with this license, NOT true. Yes, you will have a nice job and have a good chance for promotions, but to say you will be making all kinds of money is really nothing more than a vain imagination that the bible condemns repeatedly. Yes, I've been very guilty too of drinking the kool-aid brainwashing when I was in school. Personally(just to throw this out there too), I've had trouble finding a consistent job in this field, much less one that pays alot of money.

Anyhow, didn't want to sidetrack this thread, but just wanted to point out that our public school systems et al have done quite a big of damage to our people in pretty much all areas, and it's not just the medical profession. It's as if they've bewitched everyone in every curriculum with all kinds of anti-Christian stuff.
Report Spam   Logged
tracihello

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 08:18:31 am »

I agree with Born Again 2's prayers. Amen.

...and I will come back with more, if God is willing... and my hugs also go out to you, Christian40.
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 05:27:56 pm »

i will pray 4 u.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 10:01:23 pm »

Thought I would add another comment to this thread...

I read recently that up to 40% of doctors will be quitting due to the overbearance in Obamacare.

I'm not trying to say every single medical profession person is corrupt and evil, but you can't deny that the entire medical profession as a whole is just that. Anyhow, pt trying to make is that IMHO, God may have allowed Obamacare as one of his judgements on the medical profession. No, I'm not being dogmatic about it, nor am waving my pom-poms cheering on Obamacare. But from what I understand, it seems like doctors and people in the medical profession are getting hit harder than the average joe who's barely doing enough to make ends meet for his family.

Scripture said many times how God would revenge the enemies of the elect, and vengeance belongeth to him. I think we're witnessing this(as one example here).
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 03:39:56 am »

I thought that i would give an update after 5 months, it came to my heart to share again:

Since last time i have been put on more medications because of unpleasant side effects from the first one i was on. The new medications have helped control the side effects of the first medication but have there own effect on me too. It is like i'm in some sort of trap, there seems to be no way i can ever go of the medications because i have been on the first one so long but i know God and trust Him with patience. Maybe God allows the situation that i'm in to teach me things and He knows that i will go to Heaven one day. In the meantime i try to live for Jesus each day. I get opposition because of my beliefs but that means i'm on the right track. There are evil spiritual entities that hate my guts but i know i have the armour of God to protect myself and to go on the offensive! With your help (encouragement, Bible verses, and prayers) we can do great things for God!

Please pray that:

I'm very positive that your prayers to God will help me as He knows the situation i'm in and He will help me at the right time.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 10:49:12 am »

C40,

I can recommend a couple of vitamins for you - my mom has been researching vitamins for me for quite some time now(I was on meds throughout the 1990's, until 2000 when the Lord convicted my mom's heart and lead her the way).

DGL(Natural Herb) - go to http://www.puritan.com

DMG - go to http://www.nowfoods.com

Lirorice Root(I take it very early in the morning - being mentally ill for quite some time, I have a lack of hormones or whatever it's called. This really helps me to start my day) - http://www.swansonvitamins.com

Personally, I take the DGL starting at 10am, and every 4 hours from there until 6pm. The DMG - anytime I go out of the house somewhere I take some.(to calm my nerves)

Also - Avoid, Avoid, AVOID the FAST FOOD joints, why? B/c they are FULL of MSG ingredients. They will only INTENSIFY the chemical imbalances in the brain. And for that matter, look at all the ingredients in the foods in the grocery stores for MSG ingredients.

There are other vitamins I can recommend, but give me some time and I will post them later(I have a final today at 4pm, and have to get ready for a trip this weekend). Please pm me a reminder and I will try to get them for you as early as Monday(when I get back).

Seriously though - I would just completely drop all the meds. Pray about it, and fast about it, but like said, they do more harm than good. BTW - did you know that Pope John Paul II had ties to chemical companies which had ties to pharmaceutical companies?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 02:34:08 pm »

I've had experiences with anti-depressants in the past and that made me really examine myself once I got back inthe Word after having backslidden for a time a few years ago. I just asked God to show me why it was that I seemed to have issues that caused people to think I needed medication. I needed to examine myself whether I was in the faith, which at those times I was not. Looking back, my life went downhill in the years after Hawaii the more I got caught up in the world when I moved back to the mainland to work for my uncle. I also learned during those days "a prophet is not without honor...", so I was being shown how things are with family. When I looked back in detail and honesty, I realized all that turmoil was because of me and my actions, my turning away from walking by faith and in the Spirit.

Foremost to me is faith. Jesus says that nothing entering the man defiles the man. And if I'm to believe that then I must also believe that there is nothing unclean of itself, right? If you esteem prescription drugs as unclean, to you it is unclean. We each have to decide what is clean for ourselves. That to me is the liberty that is in Christ. Thank you Jesus.

"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" 2 Corinthians 13:5 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 12:00:34 am »

Seriously though - I would just completely drop all the meds. Pray about it, and fast about it, but like said, they do more harm than good. BTW - did you know that Pope John Paul II had ties to chemical companies which had ties to pharmaceutical companies?

That's the thing, i would love to drop all the meds but i'm not allowed to, if i did not take them i will be taken back to a hospital until i was back on them again. The doctor says i must take them for life and that i'm legally bound to take them.

No i didn't know the Pope had any connections to pharmaceutical companies, that's interesting, i wonder why?

I can recommend a couple of vitamins for you - my mom has been researching vitamins for me for quite some time now(I was on meds throughout the 1990's, until 2000 when the Lord convicted my mom's heart and lead her the way).

Thanks for the advice about vitamins, maybe it will help me.

When I looked back in detail and honesty, I realized all that turmoil was because of me and my actions, my turning away from walking by faith and in the Spirit.

You could be right, you know i used to be addicted to video games and i wasn't living for the Lord so if this situation is some sort of punishment from God then i accept it.

Foremost to me is faith. Jesus says that nothing entering the man defiles the man. And if I'm to believe that then I must also believe that there is nothing unclean of itself, right? If you esteem prescription drugs as unclean, to you it is unclean. We each have to decide what is clean for ourselves. That to me is the liberty that is in Christ. Thank you Jesus.

I hear what Jesus says, but what if someone took cannabis or some illegal drug, wouldn't that be unclean?
Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 12:34:49 am »

I'm a Christian man who loves Jesus Christ and the Authorized King James Bible. I have been on anti-psychotic drugs for a long time, the doctors believe that i need them for life because they think that i have a mental illness which is not true. This all started when i told the doctors that i had seen spiritual things as a child, they did not understand me and slapped with a mental illness.
Please pray that:
I'm very positive that your prayers to God will help me as He knows the mess i'm in and He will help me at the right time.

although they bestow a sense of false calm, these meds are suspected to kill your emotions for a while.
my husband was talked into paxil by an insane family once, after being on steroids for a terrible eye thing.
Ok and I saw a "schizo" girl being put on ****tail on tv recently for being bored to death with 150 IQ, the mind trying to save itself by hallucinating,

and they live in an apartment (LOL sad!!!!!!!) with two kids and have not thought of moving to a farm or something where the kids can be away from what bugs them and away from electrical feedback.

hypersensitive means something real but both good and evil impulses can take you.

jung and freud totally split on this one concept, of archetypes vs genes, and freud's greatest regret was never studying esp and spiritual powers rather than focusing on the genitals and such.

however both had much to offer about the spectrum of human experience; sadly, humans are stupid and follow only one leader sometimes.
the HS is supposed to help us rightly divide but people like me screw up constantly.
i invited trouble in many ways but had others put upon me.

life sucks but eternal life sounds great. i can't wait to be rid of my ill body, i really messed it up with soda pop, msg, not enough water, too many sweets, not enough vitamin and veggie, too much milk and iron, etc.

8(

try to avoid synthetic drugs, they can permanently harm.
i was on three meds and one killed my sex ability and the other two made me tired and I got poisoned, was vomiting, headaches, my family attacked me without meaning to etc. (screamfest over a weedwhacked window LOLOLOL followed by cousin yelling at me over a cheeto on my own floor)

there was a HUGE anti weed campaign on tv today sort of, they are trying to demonize every natural drug etc available in usa, trying to say it's so dangerous when the answer is to grow it under visible controlled conditions; you can make rope and clothing and bags and meal and oil and all kinds of wonderful things from hemp without ever smoking it once. ford made a hempmobile once heh. cheech and chong made fun of it.

anyway, drugs are all bad in excess, a few are always bad no matter what, and synthetics scare the heck out of me.
known mood killers are things like depo provera, nausea caused by birth control pills etc, but reactions vary.
there is no safe drug for blocking pituitary or thalamus function.
come to think of it, i had this shot 6 weeks after my son was born and he rejected my milk within three months.
his life was terrible because of that, i was told we couldn't afford formula and psyched out like any scared mom could have.
it's ****ty to think your baby isn't provided for when so many material things are lying around.
some people just can't accept change, and then that bitterness keeps the entire family from growing.
if those drugs change you forever and you were never ever declared dangerous, why on earth would anyone be pushing this on you now?

how terribly unfair, everyone should know that aurora disturbances cause mood problems and here lately the moon actually is bugging people. like a bad movie. heh.
anyway, electricity can be the devil too. eek!!!!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER: officially telling you to quit meds is illegal. therefore id declare the above my personal experience.
enough is enough and people have the right to know. there are so many drugs in the water table already that shrimp can't even breed, and that is a documented fact.
everyone is suffering from the smallest form of life up the chain.

also anything that can mess up pituitary function can mess up thyroid and skull plates.
premature skull plate fusion happens at about 6 mos of age, causes compression,
barry bonds was caught using steroids (cortisols?) because his hat size increased.

my son is huge for his age, fast as heck, but obsessive. he has a hard time learning lessons, had a lonely time of it kind of.
he got a lot of calories but not a ton of love, and that is the worst we can do   Sad

in the dark places we are supposed to act better than what we see.
i am so sad that i wasn't a Christian in my heart.
it's hard to fall so often into habit and sin, to allow the transformation into a better person to start.
when two people argue all the time the others in the home are sad, have less time, are less thought of.
when people argue about kids, well, that is just shitty. we have.
but that is because one of us was pro life and the other's best idea was planned parenthood.
lesson learned hard way about being unevenly yoked and burdened.
i never got a full night's sleep again once my son was born.
it has been years since i rested normally and heaven is sounding nice sometimes.
warcraft was kind of an escape that escalated out of hand, as i was already having to get up all hours of the night and had been into the crud for years before becoming a parent.
i asked my husband actually if we should stop playing once i moved to him, but we agreed to play some more.

i think that crap totally makes us reptilian; more than ever this is the time of conscious effort.
i hate confusing and endangering, but people are so sick of being afraid.
why should anyone feel embarrassed to be in public?
when there is autism and other setbacks, like the baby only looking at a light and not at the parents despite being begged,
people are terribly harsh. even in checkout lines and coffee bars, they are staring and not willing to offer advice. just staring.

like life is tv.
Sad

life is way to fast for tv...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 12:54:57 am by nuclearnuttery » Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 12:58:18 am »

ps this thing is filtering non curse words but oh well
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 03:14:58 am »

I hear what Jesus says, but what if someone took cannabis or some illegal drug, wouldn't that be unclean?

"I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that [there is] nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him [it is] unclean." Romans 14:14 (KJB)

Cannabis I definately don't consider unclean simply because God made it. "some illegal drug"? Who decides what's "illegal"? My personal guideline is if it's chemical, I avoid it. Anything naturally grown is quite different than something that man has manufactoured in a lab with test tubes. BUT, even chemicals can be clean to a person if that is what they decide for themselves. The key I believe is in what you decide about stuff you put in your body, not what others say.

I can say cannabis is bad (though I don't believe it is), and that may be for me, but I have no right to tell others it's bad for them too. That's for them to decide.

As I understand it, it's about receiving it with thanksgiving, and your faith that it is clean. If you consider it unclean, you best not partake of it.

"And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because [he eateth] not of faith: for whatsoever [is] not of faith is sin." Romans 14:23 (KJB)

That's the thing, i would love to drop all the meds but i'm not allowed to, if i did not take them i will be taken back to a hospital until i was back on them again. The doctor says i must take them for life and that i'm legally bound to take them.

For that ye ought to say if the Lord wills!

For life? Whatever. Legally bound? Now that sounds like a problem, but nothing God can't take care of.

From what you say, it sounds like they managed to get a court order to declare you under some kind of mentally unfit status. If that is the case, then look into what the process is for being declared mentally fit again. If you are over 18, then you are your own boss, unless they have released you under the care of somebody else? Details aren't really important, just so you know that you have options, and it starts with what they say are your rights as a patient. So do they do regular urinalysis to check to see if your taking the meds?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 03:24:41 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 04:43:15 am »

From what you say, it sounds like they managed to get a court order to declare you under some kind of mentally unfit status. If that is the case, then look into what the process is for being declared mentally fit again. If you are over 18, then you are your own boss, unless they have released you under the care of somebody else? Details aren't really important, just so you know that you have options, and it starts with what they say are your rights as a patient. So do they do regular urinalysis to check to see if your taking the meds?

Yes i went through a "Court" it wasn't really a Court the Doctor just said his case and when it was my turn to speak the judge just laughed at me, the patients get no say, it is only what the Doctor believes that counted in my case but i noticed the same thing for others. I get asked once a month do i take my meds and i say yes. Plus there are other people here who will dob me in if they find out i'm not taking them. They will ask if i'm taking them too. So i cannot lie. I have thought about going to some medical court with a lawyer to back me up but i have not prayed about it as i dont know where that will take me. The thing is these meds change the brain so that i'm a different person to what i am when i dont take them. I did stop taking them for a short time and i ended back up in hospital only to get punished by having to take even more medication than before. So if i did go of the meds i would have to adjust to being a different person if you know what i mean because the drugs would get taken out of my system and my brain wont have the effect of them
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2011, 09:32:47 am »

Hey Chris40, if anything, Avoid, AVOID foods with MSG, free amino acid glutamate, soybean, and aspartame in them. And that includes ALL foods from these fast-food restaurants ala McD's, BK, KFC, Chik-A-File, etc. I understand that it's easier said than done(as I myself have temptations to eat them). However, these foods are really putting a damper on the brain chemistry et al.

Here's a couple of links...

http://www.msgtruth.org/avoid.html

http://www.livestrong.com/article/342981-foods-that-autistics-should-avoid

Also, go to http://www.swansonvitamins.com --> If on those rare occassions you're out somewhere stuck in the middle of nowhere, and have to eat something, and let's say a Jack in the Box is the only thing available, then make sure you have BioCor(SWU363) with you, b/c this is good to counteract the MSG intake. No, I'm not trying to say you can eat how the Whoppers at BK all you want just as long as you take all the BioCor to counter-act them, but there are times where you may have no other choice(ie-on Sundays after church, we normally go out somewhere with others on my end. Or when we drive to Louisiana, our pit stop is at some fast-food restaurant most of the time).

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 01:46:21 am »

Thanks for the research. I dont eat fast food anymore, though in the past i would eat it as much as i could. I just have no desire to go to those sort of food joints. I think that God has changed me. However i still have to be informed as to what i eat, and the food labels help, i dont want to eat things with too many ingredients as Dr Johnson said. And i avoid soybean products as they are using Genetically Modified soybeans these days, and no one should eat Genetically Modified Foods! The less ingredients in a food product the healthier it will be. That is only a general rule, the more information i have the better the choices i can make.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2011, 02:47:36 am »

"I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that [there is] nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him [it is] unclean." Romans 14:14 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
jackie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 06:11:06 pm »

I worked in a Hospital setting for many years, 18 of them was on a locked inpatient psych floor. Any one who spoke of religion or showed a "preoccupation" for religious matters was labeled psychotic. Little did the Psychiatrists and other nurses know that I often prayed with my patients ( a big no no and reason to get fired) God always protected me, they would've put Jesus on psych meds if His first advent was here and now. 

I will keep you in prayer. The Lord will avenge your misfortune.  Just hold on to Him and never let go!  Blessings, Jackie

Thank you for your testimony, that took courage and trust. Good to know you felt trust here.
Report Spam   Logged

Matt 24:42 "Watch therefor: for you know not what hour your Lord doth come."
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2011, 04:13:18 am »

I worked in a Hospital setting for many years, 18 of them was on a locked inpatient psych floor. Any one who spoke of religion or showed a "preoccupation" for religious matters was labeled psychotic. Little did the Psychiatrists and other nurses know that I often prayed with my patients ( a big no no and reason to get fired) God always protected me, they would've put Jesus on psych meds if His first advent was here and now.

I will keep you in prayer. The Lord will avenge your misfortune.  Just hold on to Him and never let go!  Blessings, Jackie

Thank you for your testimony, that took courage and trust. Good to know you felt trust here.

Thankyou for your care, what you typed is beautiful!  Smiley

Wow 18 years of praying for patients at the risk of losing your job!!

I'm sure that the patients would have loved you for that.

Yes any excuse for a medication these days seems to be a rule. The drug industry is all commercialized, they think of money instead of people.

Yeah i know those that have put me on these medications are going to get punished by God, and that includes letting them live on in there blindness so that they will never be saved by the Lord Jesus. However i will still bless my enemies.

Suffering here will be worth it as it means eternal rewards in Heaven!
Report Spam   Logged
Believer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2011, 07:31:49 am »

Done, Christian40.  God is good, God is true and God is freedom.  May He give you freedom in this in the ways you have asked.
Report Spam   Logged
jackie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2011, 07:24:45 pm »

yes, for anyone interested, you can be court ordered to take certain drugs, and they perform blood work to see if you have the "therapeutic " level they desire.  So tell me, where's your freedom there?
Report Spam   Logged

Matt 24:42 "Watch therefor: for you know not what hour your Lord doth come."
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2011, 05:44:44 am »

No Freedom Indeed
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2012, 02:39:56 am »

Please pray that:

Ok time for an update, thanks for your continuing prayers, i will have to go and see a psychiatrist again in the next week and it came to me that i should ask for prayer again. (i think everyone needs prayer at certain times and that asking for a prayer is a sign of humility).

As for a) above i sometimes dont feel any side effects and have good health but it is hard to know what one is or is it just normal. This medication makes one weary. Sad

b) well as for this one last time the psychiatrist wanted to give me an increase in medication Angry and it was like this when i went to the hospital there were Christmas decorations everywhere and alot of people merry (in a Satanic sort of way) when i saw the doctor he said from the tests that i needed more medication, i said i was fine and that i didn't need it, anyway he wasn't too pleased with my answer. He said that the law said i had to take it. I said i didn't need it and then it was agreed that i wouldn't need any increase however this cunning person could well try it again next time. I still take 3 different medications, one is anti-psychotic and the other two are to counter the first one! Roll Eyes If i didn't have the other two i would be very unsettled.

c) Well i still do have many blessings and God is good to me and i thank Him. I can only trust and obey. Plus i believe that i will be Raptured, the new body that i receive will be drug free!

I know i'm in a Satanic trap, and that Satan has taken hold of my weaknesses. God will have to work supernaturally to get me out of this situation but at the right timing. I'm open to any advice. Please comment.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 08:57:10 am »

Mat 17:20  And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Mat 17:21  Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting
. [/u]

Gal 2:4  And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
Gal 2:5  To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you

Gal 4:3  Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
Gal 4:4  But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
Gal 4:5  To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Gal 4:6  And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father

Gal 4:9  But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 09:02:14 am »

C40,

Please read this...

http://rt.com/news/us-prescription-drugs-abuse-715/

Pharmageddon: America's Bitter Pill

12/27/11

[VIDEO INSIDE LINK]

The United States has a passion for pills, being the world's biggest users of psychotropic drugs, consuming 60 per cent of them. And pharmaceutical firms are keen to keep cashing in on the multibillion-dollar market, even if it costs people's health.

America is regarded as a country with a prodigious appetite for consumption. Today, a widespread fondness for pharmaceuticals has turned the US into a nation of pill-poppers.

With over $14 billion in annual sales, antipsychotics remain the top-selling therapeutic class of prescription drugs in the US.

Dr. Harriet Fraad believes Big Pharma has manufactured a climate of insanity by manipulating and even creating illness for capital gain.

“One of the things that drives Big Pharma is to find a diagnosis that is very vague, so that everybody can fall into that,” she told RT. “Everybody is sad sometimes. There are good reasons. The point is to market pharmaceuticals. And the advertising strategy is to have vague diagnosis and then find wiggle room so that they apply to everyone.”

The US is the only Western country that allows direct-to-consumer advertising of prescription drugs. For example, an ad for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder warns that untreated patients will likely end up divorced. Another commercial promises to make you happier, but side-effects may include dry mouth, insomnia, sexual dysfunction, diarrhea, nausea and sleepiness.”

Critics also say Big Pharma uses its financial muscle to ply doctors with gifts, cash kick-backs and research funding in exchange for endorsing or prescribing the latest and most lucrative drugs.

Harriet Fraad says there is a whole network of doctors hustling these drugs.

“If a patient comes in with a knee injury and says, ‘I’m so sad.’ Oh, are you depressed? Hey write a prescription! They’re given out like M&Ms.”

Last year, prescription drug abuse became the number one cause of accidental death, with more than 30,000 Americans overdosing.

For instance, Seroquel, medication for bi-polar disorder, generated $4.4 billion in sales last year.Listing all its side-effects requires 49 seconds of air-time.

The number of children consuming antipsychotic medication has doubled in the past decade. Millions of American adolescents are taking drugs like Adderall, doled out by doctors to treat hyperactivity.

Author of Surviving America’s Depression Epidemic, psychologist Bruce Levine, told RT that, “All these drugs are very similar to illicit or illegal drugs, except they’re more dangerous. **** is a little safer. But kids have no choice.”

Pfizer, America’s most profitable multinational pharmaceutical company makes anti-depressants not only for people, but also for animals. In 2009, the pharmaceutical giant paid $2.3 billion to settle civil and criminal allegations over illegally marketing one of its drugs. It was the largest healthcare fraud settlement and criminal fine in US history.That being said, the fine amounted to less than three weeks of Pfizer’s drug sales.

“The money is so huge that the fines are immaterial. They’re not thinking about the social effects of what they’re doing. They’re thinking about the profits they accrue,” says psychotherapist Harriet Fraad.

The pharmaceutical industry remains the most profitable business in the US. More success and financial gain for the companies will always remain possible as long as more Americans are encouraged to take drugs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the pharmaceutical industry were REALLY TRYING to help people, then WHY are they making BILLION$ at everyone's expense?

1Ti_6:10  For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Mat_6:24  No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Report Spam   Logged
Meek_n_Mild

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2012, 10:11:06 am »

A Christian naturopath told me once, the best medicine (aside from the joy of the Lord) was a good diet,
perhaps even some vitamin shots (most white women desperately need more vitamin B and D, and A),
and getting outside in the fresh air enough that the "natural light" controls your day and not the computer or interior light.

Your story is heartbreaking -- many people who are on medications should not have been put on them,
and some who are not taking anything, ought to be helping themselves somehow.

My next door neighbor had some stress issues that were not her fault, and she ended up being prescribed the old drug Paxil.
Well, my husband was conned into taking Paxil once, for "depression".
Paxil has been linked with Fragile X and defective sperm, and our first child has severe developmental delays.
I didn't knowingly take medications until after the child was born, but even that didn't prevent his genes from being damaged.
There is a total war being waged right now against the saints, against the independent, even against hedge witches, believe it or not.
Anyone who stands up to the "unnatural" NWO is labeled insane.

The truth is, there is a lot of these drugs in our water supply (from going potty).
We are starting to receive the curse of wormwood -- or at least something similar, as when we drink this bad recycled water,
our ability to have children may eventually cease!

God created the cycles of filtration and evaporation for a reason, and of course, the rain! To purify our water.
But we have removed ourselves from the safety of nature and grace, when we live in "Babylon" (westernized/fleshly cities).

I am starting to sound fairly nuts myself, so this post needs to shorten up -- but please understand me when I say,
you have done nothing wrong.

Vitamins first, then read up on WHICH PILLS ARE "SAFE". Get a lawyer for your protection and consider getting an injury lawyer or a drug suit atty,
to sue the you-know-what out of the drug companies which have made you miserable.

I think it would set a great example for others in bondage, for you to win a huge lawsuit and be rewarded with freedom AND money.
It may do wonders for your self esteem to accomplish this; even your family would have to bite their tongues.

May God help you through these dark times and make you a light to others. I am so sorry that you are suffering.

P.S. Ron Paul appears to oppose big pharma and forced med
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2012, 02:17:15 pm »

I know i'm in a Satanic trap, and that Satan has taken hold of my weaknesses. God will have to work supernaturally to get me out of this situation but at the right timing. I'm open to any advice. Please comment.

Doing the “two step”

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. –James 4:7

I have done this in the past to escape strongholds that the enemy has put in my life. It’s important that it be done in the proper order…submit, then resist.

The usual problem that I encounter is that I don’t actually want to submit anything as part of my fallen nature. It’s a control issue and a trust issue. But when I realize that “the heart is deceitful above all things” then my feelings, my desires, my thoughts become unreliable to my own well being.

Thus, I find that, for spiritual purposes, submitting areas of my life via prayer are best done out loud, preferably in the presence of a witness for spiritual accountability. With such prayer, I override that which is unreliable and speak in agreement with what God wants for me anyways. I also renounce, repent, and ask for forgiveness for my agreements with that which comes from the temporary god of this world.

Here’s the astonishing thing that He’s done with me though. After doing the “two step” successfully, he removes control of that area of my life from the world and hands control of that area back to me, as He intended it to be.
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2012, 03:30:00 pm »

from all your posts and comments you don't seem like a person who is in need of psychotic meds or is in need of them. your posts are coherent and you seem more spiritual than i. if u see spiritual beings it could be a generation curse that has allowed you to see them. i feel like i am in a satanic trap too. its like we have no choice but to do what the 'man' says or we'll be jailed or something. i'll pray for you but like i said you seem like you have a good grasp of the gospel. u are a great encouragement here and bring alot to the table. you are brave in your daily work with your bus and selling t-shirts to spread the word. thats to be commended. do i see a man with psychological problems? no way. though i don't know u personally, i can only go by what i've seen here in the forum. ur right, we can only look forward to being raptured, this world is so evil. i'll pray for you.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2012, 03:21:53 am »

If the pharmaceutical industry were REALLY TRYING to help people, then WHY are they making BILLION$ at everyone's expense?

1Ti_6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Mat_6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Hey that is a great point. Just shows how upside down this world is. And people accept the upside down world as being normal Roll Eyes

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. – James 4:7

I believe that i have submitted to God and the devil has fled from me at times, but it's not the devil that is the real problem it is the people that are controlled by him.

you are brave in your daily work with your bus and selling t-shirts to spread the word. thats to be commended. do i see a man with psychological problems? no way.

Well thanks for the credit but its not me who owns the bus advertising Jesus, it is another fellow who i have never met yet i posted an article about him because i thought he was pretty brave too Grin man, i would love to drive a huge yellow bus with KJV Bible Verses all over it but i have not been able to get one yet. How about we all buy one and do it you know. Wink Well if you dont have a bus, there are trucks, cars, boats, planes, even your house can be covered in Bible verses and Lord Jesus loves you messages. If i did that the psychiatrist might think i'm nuts but who cares? i think God would be pleased with someone who is so open about their faith.

May God help you through these dark times and make you a light to others. I am so sorry that you are suffering.

Yes but one day i will see the Lord Jesus and it will be all worth it.

P.S. Ron Paul appears to oppose big pharma and forced med

Well at least he is rational but i dont think he can help me.

though i don't know u personally, i can only go by what i've seen here in the forum. ur right, we can only look forward to being raptured, this world is so evil. i'll pray for you.

Well that is the best encouragement that i have that i'm being prayed for. I'm sure God knows what He is doing, i think that things could be better, but would they really be better?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: