End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 06:04:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 64505 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2012, 04:51:55 pm »

^^ Thank you for all the bible passages - I think this is making much more sense now(understanding concerning over what all has happened, that is).

Just from what scripture has to say about this - it's pretty obvious Bryan has let down his flock. No, we shouldn't get discouraged and depressed over this, but again, it looks like the Lord called Bryan to do what he was doing(running a ministry defending the KJV and a non-501c3 home church), and he let everyone down(especially the Lord) by jumping ship and abandoning his flock. Like said above, I don't think he did it intentionally at the spur of the moment, but what appears have lead to this is going after worldly desires(marriage, especially when he didn't have the means to provide in the first place), and one thing lead to another which got him stuck b/w a rock and a hard place.

Also, there were a couple of doctrinal issues, although not that major, but still a concern when I listened to him - both he and Jesse would say how the books of Hebrews and James are for tribulation saints(and the Jews in this period as well). Uhhh...don't think so, b/c both of these books are part of the New Testament Church Age, whether you are pre, mid, or post trib. To be frank, there are a number of passages in Hebrews which apply to me, personally, in these last days we are living in(don't want to go over every one of them, but Hebrews 11:36-40 is one of them). His persistent admiration of Peter Ruckman didn't sit well with me either(ie-Ruckman believes life begins at birth, and not at conception. He also has been married 3 times).

And while I agree with him that we have to study ourselves to be approved, at the same time, he went a tad bit overboard saying how it takes ALOT of studying and work b/c this is the only way to give good answers to others in order to convince them that the KJV is the true word of God. Uhhh...don't think so again - from our personal experiences, people reject the KJV not necessarily b/c they lack knowledge over it, but they reject it b/c they WANT to. One time, for example, I tried to show someone how the other versions deleted Lucifer, and referenced that Isaiah 14:12 passage to equate it with Jesus Christ, and he STILL wouldn't listen. So what does this say? Of course they are going to aggravate you with alot of dumb questions b/c they choose to reject the truth.(despite all the basic evidence, ie-missing bible verses, you show them) And what was that big book collection he had? Are Christians required to read every single book on the end times, the dangers of the occult, Apologetics, etc?(although I'll admit I read 2 of them he recommended, which I highly recommend myself)

Php_4:5  Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

Rom 4:14  For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
Rom 4:15  Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
Rom 4:16  Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Mar 4:15  And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

Well, nothing to get depressed about, b/c it HAS happened in scripture...

2Ti 4:10  For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

Luk 14:28  For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29  Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30  Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.

Mar 4:16  And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
Mar 4:17  And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.
Mar 4:18  And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,
Mar 4:19  And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:37:18 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: