End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 12:08:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 65389 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2012, 11:50:30 am »

^^^

This is a very good sermon - yeah, the big problem with today's "church" is that even though they didn't do it too intentionally, slowly but surely they started bringing themselves into bondage with all these "rules" and "laws".

The "tithe giving" is one example - they say how it really takes *great faith* to give 10% of your income, but scripture clearly states that this was under the old OT levitital law. No ifs, ands, or buts. They also have this mentality that for a person to get saved, they have to bring them to church and have the pastor witness to them via the sermon(in essence just sit back and do nothing while the pastor does all the work). A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump...no wonder why Churchianity doctrines are all out of wack...they say they are not under the law, but under grace, but en yet give too much heed to the OT 10 commandments, give too much heed to tithe giving, give too much heed to putting their trust in their pastors, we can go on and on.

Anyhow, Bryan really drove home the point that we have LIBERTY in Christ when we are saved. Bringing one back into bondage will really get everything out of wack.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2012, 02:49:22 pm »

Also, is it just me, or does it seem like every Christian who has this "you have to do this and that law/rule" mentality are also the same ones who do NOT abide by what they stress?

For example, take the tithing issue that the modern-day pastor stresses - guess what, these same pastors are the ones that are getting high salaries! Does anyone honestly believe they themselves tithe? Otherwise, they would be living MODESTLY, AND NOT comfortably like this.

And on another occassion, someone commented to me that Christians who merely get anxious and uptight every now and then(and don't correct it) are going to hell. Guess what, he himself has temper-tandrum problems. Whoops...

And then that "missionary" I talked about in the Fellowship forum...he told me in Dec that God revealed to him that I have no love of God b/c of idolatry in my heart. But guess what, this is the same guy who puts himself up on a pedestial(ie-he thinks people are running to him with their own prayer requests b/c his prayers are much more powerful than anyone else's). Isn't he practicing idolatry? WHOOPS... Roll Eyes

Anyhow, definitely beware of alot of these folks that go overboard stressing how as Christians, we have to do this and that in order to continue to be saved, b/c they themselves are the ones NOT doing these things they preach.

Woe to ye Pharisees, scribes, HYPOCRITES...
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2012, 05:18:47 pm »

"All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, [that] observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not." Matthew 23:3 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2012, 03:09:03 am »

New Islam Friendly Bible Version! 1/31/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=131121948260

1 Timothy 6:10; Proverbs 30:5-6. Here we have a World Net Daily article which discusses the fact that supposed "conservative" Wycliffe Bible translators, have recently released an "Islamic friendly new Bible version" for Arabic speaking people!

What is the motivation according to the article? Could it have something to do with the fact that Wycliffe Bible Translators is the 3rd richest "charitable organization" in America?

This article proves once again that the motivation behind the modern perVersions of scripture is MONEY!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2012, 03:13:03 am »

The Pre-Trib. Rapture Judgment 2/4/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=24122237113

Matthew 13:24-30. In this message we will look at some more arguments which PROVE a pre-tribulation.

What about the parable of the "wheat and tares"?

Who are the "first fruits" which were taken up with Jesus? Are there different parts to the FIRST resurrection?

What will happen to "false brethren" at the rapture?
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2012, 03:14:57 am »

The Corrupt Charismatic Cult 2/5/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=2512136105

1 Corinthians 14:32-40. Today we will look at the foundations of the modern "Charismatic" movement. Many people believe this movement was founded at the "Azusa Street Mission" located in California, in the year 1906.

However, we will see in this study that it was in fact the Methodists which introduced many of the bizarre Charismatic practices, which are practiced today. Falling down, jerking, convulsions, running, dancing, and other weird manifestations were present in the camp meetings of the early 19th century!

Next we will look at the infamous "Azusa Street Revival and Mission". We will discuss the leader of this movement whose name was "William J. Seymour", and show that he was taught by a sodomite named "Charles Parham"!

Then we look at the life and "ministry" of Oral Roberts. You will see that he began his prosperity preaching by purchasing a new car, which was followed by God speaking to him! Later, Oral Roberts claimed to see a 900-foot tall Jesus, who told him to build a hospital which would be a great success. Unfortunately, Robert's 500 million dollar hospital went bankrupt in just 8 years!

Finally, we look at the Charismatic CATHOLIC movement! They claim to be seeing "miracles" during their Mass services, and we will look at the fact that this movement of "signs and wonders" is actually prophesied in the tribulation!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2012, 03:16:00 am »

Substitute Speaker 2/12/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=212121291510

Revelation 3. Today's service was canceled. Pastor Bryan has Laryngitis, and is therefore not able to speak. Brother Jessie, his wife and their children are in Florida on vacation.

So for something different, we will be playing two short Sunday School Lessons from Dr. Peter S. Ruckman.

The first lesson will be on the subject of "Philadelphia and Laodicea". The second lesson is on "The Lamb".
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2012, 03:26:48 am »

2012 Elections - Who Will Win? 2/19/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=21912112943

2 Chronicles 7:14. Is there a chance that America will get a "good leader" in 2012? Can we apply 2 Chronicles 7:14 to our nation? Does God punish a country through its leaders?

In today's sermon we will look at the FALSE use of 2 Chronicles 7:14, and see why God cannot allow a wicked, sinful nation to continue. We also will see that God ALWAYS removes the just BEFORE His judgment comes.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2012, 11:28:24 am »

^^^

Very good message - yeah, you talk to any of the Churchianity people today and tell them how you are thirsting for the day of the Lord's return, even they will respond to you with things like, "Why are you too obsessive over this?", "Shouldn't you be going out and witnessing to others instead of wasting your time over this?", "But they always say every era Jesus is coming back...", "But life here on this earth is so wonderful, why aren't you enjoying it?", etc, etc.

Obviously, the Churchianity crowd has been trained by their pastors and denominations to continue to build their pews, Why? No, NOT for the "kingdom of God's sake" which they try to make you to believe, but to help MAINTAIN their BUILDINGS and expenses. *sigh* it seems like the average pastor today drives really nice cars et al. No, not the Rolls Royce style ones, but nonetheless ones that are new(and not used) and are not exactly cheap.

Jeremiah clearly lays out the attitude of pastors especially in these last days we're living in. And as for "life on this earth being so wonderful"? Yah, Lot's wife likely had this same attitude, and look what happened to her.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 21, 2012, 02:43:31 am »

A summary of the message:

The worst President is going to get in as God's judgment. America has to be punished. Text without context is pretense. 2 Chronicles 7:14 does not apply today, it was addressed to the Jews in the context. We should pray blessings for Obama and that the government will get off our backs. It doesn't matter who will get in, things will still fall apart. Set your affections on things above and not on things on the earth.

Hey BornAgain2 did you know that [shift] ^^^ = 666 on the keyboard? Undecided Dont worry just saying.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2012, 03:06:51 am »

Your Worst Life Now 2/26/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=226121433191

Revelation 20:7-15; Revelation 21:9-27. Is your best life NOW as a Christian? Or will your life in eternity be better? What group of people on earth are truly having their "best life now"? Is Joel Osteen REALLY a Christian? Or is he a lost con-artist?

In today's sermon we will read from Osteen's infamous book, "Your Best Life Now". You will see that his basic principles and ideas do NOT line up with scripture, and that in fact he OFTEN misquotes the Bible to prove his points.

This man is a genuine FALSE PROPHET, and you will hear the proof in this sermon!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2012, 12:58:58 pm »

^^

Listened to this a couple of hours ago - Sure, Joel Osteen may be the worst of the worst, however, alot of what he said in his book(that Bryan quoted out of) has been ALMOST EXACTLY what alot of these typical 501c3 church building pastors have said for YEARS now. For example...

1) Osteen mentioned the "10% tithing" rule, and how if you give 11%, God will really stretch your blessings out. Guess what, I remember CHARLES STANLEY preaching this in 2003, and him along with other 501c3 hirelings have said if you give 10%, then God will stretch out the remaining 90% of what you have.

2) Osteen mentioned that all your possession and wealth are God's - guess what, Charles Stanley and other 501c3 pastors have said THE SAME THING FOR YEARS now!

Please - didn't Jesus Christ WARN about coveteousness MANY times? So why in the world would Jesus go against his word and say how all of the people's possessions are his Huh Please show us in scripture where it says this! No, I'm not saying we should hoard up our barns and not share with other people, but just saying.

3) Ultimately, you just don't hear ANY modern-day 501c3 pastor talk about the BLESSINGS in the ETERNAL LIFE TO COME!

Overall, it's as if Osteen is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the modern-day church, no wonder why you don't hear any pastor today calling him out.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2012, 03:12:28 am »

The Terrifying Reality Of Hell 3/4/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=3412123466

2 Corinthians 5:11. What is the "terror of the Lord" mentioned in 2 Corinthians 5:11? Why should it motivate us to "persuade men"?

In today's sermon, we will see what the Bible has to say about the reality of Hell. You will see that Hell IS a REAL place which has been confirmed by science, and that all of the features of Hell can be scientifically verified here on earth!

Finally we look at the two groups of people who end up in Hell. How will God treat the atheists and other abominable sinners, which mocked Him in this life? Is God saddened by certain people who go to Hell?

This subject is one of the most important issues facing everyone today! The lost NEED to be saved, and the Christian NEEDS to remember that Hell is a REAL place!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2012, 02:14:47 pm »

Semi off topic, but has anyone seen the movie "The Fourth Kind"?

It's apparently a fake documentary/movie that claims to be based on true events in Nome Alaska.

According to the following link, some people missing was investigated there, but it seems that is where the similiarities end between reality and the movie.

http://www.examiner.com/movie-in-hartford/the-real-story-behind-the-fourth-kind

Why I find it interesting is that it comes across as never really openly claiming "space" aliens. They almost insinuate subtly that it isn't aliens at all, as evidenced by the ancient Sumarian language these "aliens" speak, and they claim to have on tape. Before the movie even got to the parts where one of the characters said what was being spoken or before one spoke, I told my wife that these things in the movie are probably demons speaking ancient Sumarian! God as my witness. I had no previous knowledge of this movie, nor that the "aliens" in it would be speaking Sumarian. When the movie got to the part where these "aliens" start speaking, and the language expert says what they are saying, it kinda freak me out.

The translations are broken with only some words translated to english, but what is translated appears to be biblical in nature, or at least one point the character claims to be their god. Several other words are translated to english that has a hint of bible prophecy too. Once you see it, you'll see what I mean.

But the main thing about this movie is that while it suggests, weakly, that these creatures are aliens from space, it seems to intentionally infer that those aliens aren't really aliens, but demons from hell.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2012, 02:57:45 am »

No never heard of the movie.

Did you hear the above sermon, oh man i'm so thankful to God that i'm saved!! Bryan does a really eye opening reality check on what hell is really like. Man, if i was unsaved listening to his sermon, i would be praying to God to save me in the next 2 secs, i was almost shaking listening to it, not because i'm going to hell, but realizing the unsaved people i encounter, where they are going to end up. I'm fired up, i want to go preaching! I want to tell people about the Lord Jesus, i want them to get saved!

If anyone you know who is lost, get them to listen to this sermon, it will scare them crazy, it's powerful message is sure to make an impact!

Shocked Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2012, 08:19:25 am »

Semi off topic, but has anyone seen the movie "The Fourth Kind"?

It's apparently a fake documentary/movie that claims to be based on true events in Nome Alaska.

According to the following link, some people missing was investigated there, but it seems that is where the similiarities end between reality and the movie.

http://www.examiner.com/movie-in-hartford/the-real-story-behind-the-fourth-kind

Why I find it interesting is that it comes across as never really openly claiming "space" aliens. They almost insinuate subtly that it isn't aliens at all, as evidenced by the ancient Sumarian language these "aliens" speak, and they claim to have on tape. Before the movie even got to the parts where one of the characters said what was being spoken or before one spoke, I told my wife that these things in the movie are probably demons speaking ancient Sumarian! God as my witness. I had no previous knowledge of this movie, nor that the "aliens" in it would be speaking Sumarian. When the movie got to the part where these "aliens" start speaking, and the language expert says what they are saying, it kinda freak me out.

The translations are broken with only some words translated to english, but what is translated appears to be biblical in nature, or at least one point the character claims to be their god. Several other words are translated to english that has a hint of bible prophecy too. Once you see it, you'll see what I mean.

But the main thing about this movie is that while it suggests, weakly, that these creatures are aliens from space, it seems to intentionally infer that those aliens aren't really aliens, but demons from hell.

That is part of the whole purpose. T give a historical aspect. these guys were here before. in some kind of aspect...
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,1860.0.html

It doesnt have to be true, it just has to put that idea on your head. And a lot of work has gone into linking "aliens" in with ancient Summer and Babylon.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2012, 09:19:20 am »

^^

Also, while we're on this subject(before Bryan's next sermon gets posted her tomorrow or so) - when you look at the entertainment products overall...in the 80's, the theme of movies and tv shows was "Nerdy boy goes after pretty girl". In the 90's, it was "$ex and violence". However, look at the themes it's been since the turn of the century...the "supernatural", "aliens" with a different twist, and witchcraft.

The only tv I pretty much watch is football and "NCIS". Over the last year, the plots on this show have been carnal relationships mixed in with the supernatural.(pretty much abandoning its **** stuff it's done the previous 8 seasons) For example, in one recent episode, Gibbs(the Mark Harmon character) got shot, and was temporarily in a "heavenly" place in some cafe where he saw his dead mother from many years ago, his dead brother, a dead terrorist he butted heads with, his dead young daughter and wife, etc, and was "given answers" to things he was wrestling with for so long.

Anyhow, this "supernatural" witchcraft stuff just seems to be the main themes really being pushed in the entertainment industry in recent years, and now shows that don't venture into this are doing this themselves.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 12, 2012, 03:45:35 am »

The witchcraft stuff is prevalent yes, and getting more flagrant each week. Time to turn off them tv channels and hear some sermons!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 12, 2012, 03:49:52 am »

Guns, Weapons, and Christians 3/11/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=31112138395

Luke 22:36. I have had numerous requests to do a sermon on the issue of Christians and the right of personal defense. Today we will be looking at what Jesus said in Luke 22:36. Why did He tell his disciples to "buy a sword"?

Why do tyrants fear an armed populace? Should a Christian ever take the life of a criminal in a defensive situation? Are we to protect the innocent? What is the Biblical role of justly appointed law enforcement?
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 20, 2012, 04:06:10 am »

The Biblical Law Of Change 3/18/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=31812124726

Proverbs 24:19-25, 2 Corinthians 5:17. In today's sermon we examine the scientific law of "change" also called the "2nd law of thermodynamics". This law is observable, demonstrable, and testable. It is REAL science, and it is exactly what the Bible teaches!

We will look at both positive and negative changes mentioned in scripture. We will also see the Bible solution for "changing times", and how Jeremiah 6:10-19 actually applies to today.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 26, 2012, 04:11:03 am »

The Serious Sin Of Fornication 3/25/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=32512141494

1 Corinthians 6:9-20. In today's sermon we will talk about the subject of fornication. We will see why pre-marital, as well as extra-marital sexual relations are absolutely forbidden in scripture. We will also look at the TRUE purpose of intimacy, and see WHY God created it.

In this sermon we will also see the three things which Satan uses to cause the 80% fornication rate among today's professing Christian youth!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 02, 2012, 03:31:02 am »

Tracting Methods 3/27/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=327121542130

Acts. In this special teaching, we will look at different types of witnessing with written gospel tracts. Are there times when a Christian should NOT give out tracts? Are there bad ideas when it comes to tracting? What about people or places that don't want to be preached to?

We will look through the book of Acts and see how that God opened some doors for preaching, and closed others.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 02, 2012, 03:32:54 am »

Happy Atheist Day! 4/1/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=41121442131

Psalm 14:1. In today's sermon we look at the subject of atheism. Are these people REALLY convinced by scientific proof that God doesn't exist? Or is there another reason why they reject God?

Will God's existence be a proven fact in the future? What does the Bible say the reaction of sinful men will be when the "mystery of God should be finished" in Revelation 10:7?
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2012, 04:09:10 am »

Jesus vs The Cult Leaders 4/8/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=48121152325

Acts 4:10-12; 1 Corinthians 15. In today's sermon we will examine the difference between Jesus Christ and the leaders of cults like Islam, Catholicism, Islam, etc. You will see the BIG difference between them is that Jesus IS alive and well, and the cult founders are all dead!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2012, 07:36:41 pm »

Seducing Female Pastors 4/15/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=415121214559

1 Timothy 3. In today's sermon we will look at the issue of female pastors, and see from the King James Bible that there is absolutely NO justification for women to pastor churches.

We also look at how three of the most popular new versions have changed vital wording to justify the SIN of female pastors.

Finally we ask the question of do some female pastors using occultic powers of enchantment and seduction, to gain control over the men in their congregations? I believe the answer is yes!

If you are in a "church" which is pastored by a woman, you need to leave IMMEDIATELY!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2012, 06:14:14 pm »

^^ Related

The Sin of Feminism

By Bryan Delinger

7/26/2009 (SUN)  |  Bible: Galatians 3:28-29

In this sermon we look at the biblical role that God designed for women. We also look at what happens when women decide to leave God's will for their lives, and rebel against His word.

This sermon is NOT about bashing women. It is about showing the very special purpose that God has for them!

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=927091414497
Report Spam   Logged
Hischild

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2012, 06:05:24 pm »

women in indecent clothing, violence, bad language etc the Internet is far better as i can be more selective.
  I once heard in a sermon that, if we don't believe in it as a christian, not to watch it.  For example, all those shows featuring non-marrieds having sex.  Since I don't believe in that kind of lifestyle, I'm certainly not going to support the show by watching it.  Occasionally, someone will mention how funny a show is.  So I tune in to it to see, and it sure is funny.  Unfortunately, the lifestyles depicted in the show forced me not watch it.  I was a little sad, because I'm missing a funny show, yet glad I'm saved by the blood!  I'll find something more suitable.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 06:07:36 pm by Hischild » Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #147 on: April 19, 2012, 03:42:08 am »

Thank you for your honesty Hischild. I too have that happen. It's natural, in that it's lusts of the flesh. And the offense you feel in watching is I believe God telling you to find something else to do with your time. We are forgiven for it. Thank you Jesus.

Flesh against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh. Jesus shows us through Brother Paul, who explains that back and forth while we are here in the flesh.

There really isn't much in media that could be considered edifying or expedient. But then that's the world. So like you say, we just look elsewhere for something that is more edifying.

"Whatsoever ye do..."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 19, 2012, 08:37:08 am »

^^

2Pe 2:6  And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
2Pe 2:7  And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
2Pe 2:8  (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2012, 05:11:58 am »

Bible If's 4/22/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=422121125240

John 9:31. In today's (short) sermon we look at the word "if" in the bible, and see how this little word affects whole passages of scripture. You will see that the word "if" defines certain conditions for things like answered prayer, salvation, sanctification, and even rewards in eternity!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: