End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 02:19:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 64597 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2011, 04:14:54 am »

The thing i dont like is how there a tv's in public places showing stuff 24/7 and i think it would be crazy to have to listen to something you dont like.

Well we need some strong Christians to protest against the television stations promoting all this garbage, it's no wonder that there is so much crime when people are walking around with violence, foul language and sexual sins in there head.

It is like what the KJV says about not touching the unclean thing and being not conformed to this world.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2011, 04:15:49 am »

The best way to protest wordly tv? The "off" switch.

It is "their" world afterall. What do we care what the world does? We already know it's evil, and there isn't anything that we can do about that. All we do is plant and water, and pray that they all may be saved.
Report Spam   Logged
akfools
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2011, 04:23:45 am »

I don't understand why a christian would own a TV in the first place. I removed them from my house years ago even before I was born again. TV programing is nothing but garbage.  It is a form of mind control and mental conditioning.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2011, 04:33:06 am »

The thing is i dont understand is why Christians would trust foxnews as the owner is Rupert Murdoch and we know his company HarperCollins owns Zondervan which owns the NIV. I mean the reason Murdoch chose the name fox is because fox = 666 ! and Herod being the fox too.

So Christians are recommending foxnews they should know that it is 666news ! that might change what they believe about the news from there.

You are getting news from the spirit of antichrist.

Christians flee all worldliness and be not conformed to the world!

I don't understand why a christian would own a TV in the first place. I removed them from my house years ago even before I was born again. TV programing is nothing but garbage. It is a form of mind control and mental conditioning.

Amen.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2011, 09:08:32 am »

The thing is i dont understand is why Christians would trust foxnews as the owner is Rupert Murdoch and we know his company HarperCollins owns Zondervan which owns the NIV. I mean the reason Murdoch chose the name fox is because fox = 666 ! and Herod being the fox too.

So Christians are recommending foxnews they should know that it is 666news ! that might change what they believe about the news from there.

You are getting news from the spirit of antichrist.

Christians flee all worldliness and be not conformed to the world!

Yeah, I'm very surprised at a couple of mainstream end times Christian forums I frequent over how they pretty much say FOX News is a reliable news source - not only the Rupert Murdoch angle, but alot of their commentators, especially Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity, are railers. Railers are condemend in the bible(Paul said to have no fellowship with them). Also, both of these guys would have heretics like Rick Warren and Joel Osteen on(and would not only warm up to them, but Hannity even laughed when Warren mocked salvation). But OTOH, they are caught up in this false left/right paradigm where they feel they have to support "Republicans" to keep their salvation, which is nothing but works of the flesh.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2011, 04:59:36 am »

The Devil And Music Part 1 10/28/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=1028112054151

Ezekiel 28:13. In this special study we will read quotes from some of the top names in the rock and roll industry, which prove the satanic source of rock music! You will hear these musicians admit that the term "rock and roll" was originally a euphemism for fornication!

I will prove that there is a SCIENTIFIC difference between music that is primarily based on melody and harmony, as opposed to music with a primary emphasis on rhythm.

I will also show proof that the rock and roll movement was about demon possession and sex, dating the whole way back into the early 1930's! You will see that the supposed "contemporary" music is in reality very old and VERY pagan!

This is an extremely important study!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2011, 05:04:15 am »

MORE Common Scripture Misconceptions 10/30/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=1030111236468

Ezekiel 3:18-21.

In this sermon we cover the following 5 things.
1. "That's a lie straight out of Hell!"
2. The lost go to Hell because Christians don't warn
them.
3. When in Rome do as the Romans do!
4. Animals go to heaven/ heaven will be what I like!
5. You can't pray wearing a hat?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2011, 12:49:42 pm »

The Devil And Music Part 1 10/28/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=1028112054151

Ezekiel 28:13. In this special study we will read quotes from some of the top names in the rock and roll industry, which prove the satanic source of rock music! You will hear these musicians admit that the term "rock and roll" was originally a euphemism for fornication!

I will prove that there is a SCIENTIFIC difference between music that is primarily based on melody and harmony, as opposed to music with a primary emphasis on rhythm.

I will also show proof that the rock and roll movement was about demon possession and sex, dating the whole way back into the early 1930's! You will see that the supposed "contemporary" music is in reality very old and VERY pagan!

This is an extremely important study!

Yes, it is!

The most tempting thing about rock music is that alot of it(outside of the heavy metal satanic stuff, that is) just *seems harmless*. Remember the Beetles? I mean Paul McCartney just looked *like such a nice guy*, doesn't he? Roll Eyes

Seriously, yes, every time I have listened to rock music in my lifetime, couldn't tell you how much it got me in a BIG trance. It was as if someone casted a spell over me, and my mind was completely on whatever music that got to me, while even more vain imaginations were running all over me. Even worse when you go to the grocery store, or other stores, they play all this music in there.

Also, this is how Hollywood uses music in their movies to entrance their audiences - it's the MUSICIAL SCORE music playing over it(no, not the rock music played by rock artists) that ends up entracing the audiences. Just think about it for a second - take away these musical score credits, and all you're left is a bunch of people dialogueing with each other(like you see in your neighborhood everyday). At least from my experiences, when I really like a movie, I end up leaving the theater with all this musical score garbage in my head and NOT NECESSARILY over what went on in the movie itself.

And wow...had no idea about the final implementations of rock n roll - infiltrating it into the churches. I mean with my experiences with Churchianity, it's as if everyone thought Amy Grant, Bob Carlisle, Michael W. Smith, etc were all true born again believers spreading the gospel. But Freemasons are now preaching on the pulpit, so I guess this shouldn't surprise us.

Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2011, 01:47:36 am »

the music sermon and the misconceptions one are really great. i couldn't believe the so called christian music that delinger played, i thought for sure it was secular. they'll take any form of music and say its christian. and the stuff from the swing era, crazy. animals don't go to heaven, which i know is true. though i love animals. soul winning getting to the point of having false converts, people just saying whatever to get you off their back. i remember a couple of years back i was in a market store and a young lady came up to me and said if I believed in Jesus Christ and the whole salvation thing and i said yes. then she said for me to pray with her right there and i said sure. then she asked for my phone number and i gave it to her. then she wanted my home address and i told her 'sorry i don't want to go that far'. i mean wasn't the ph. no. enough. i don't like being harrassed by strangers. i agree with bd, just give 'em the gospel if they try to argue with you just answer them twice then don't waste your time because they are trying to stop you from giving the gospel to other people.
Report Spam   Logged
akfools
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2011, 02:16:59 am »

I'm still trying to pinpoint what flavor of Dispensationalism it is that Bryan teaches.
He believes that the books of Peter, James, Jude, Hebrews and the epistles of John are all addressed to the Hebrew Church, which is different from the “body of Christ”? The New Testament did not start until the death of Jesus? Huh

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2011, 03:38:09 am »

He believes that the books of Peter, James, Jude, Hebrews and the epistles of John are all addressed to the Hebrew Church

Really? And he gets that from where? Got a quote?
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2011, 04:02:19 am »

I'm still trying to pinpoint what flavor of Dispensationalism it is that Bryan teaches. He believes that the books of Peter, James, Jude, Hebrews and the epistles of John are all addressed to the Hebrew Church, which is different from the “body of Christ”? The New Testament did not start until the death of Jesus?

James 1:
1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

James is written to the twelve Jewish tribes. Although from reading it it is for us too.

Hebrews is to the Hebrews. Bryan says that the new testament started with the death of the Lord Jesus as here:

Hebrews 9:
14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?    
15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new TESTAMENT, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first TESTAMENT, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
16 For where a TESTAMENT is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a TESTAMENT is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
18 Whereupon neither the first TESTAMENT was dedicated without blood.

1 Peter 1:
1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,
2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

It looks like Peter is writing to the Gentiles.

I dont know about the John Epistles and Jude, i think they are for the Church.
Report Spam   Logged
akfools
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2011, 04:16:32 am »

Like I said I'm still trying to figure out specifically what flavor of dispensationalism he teaches. Dispensationalism seems to get pretty complicated with all of the different versions of it out there. He says he is not hyper dispinsationalist but there are things he says that make it sound that way to me.  Feel free to help me out on this one. Grin
 I don't understand how any scripture from the New Testament wouldn't apply to me.
I have not been trained in any of this thought of Dispensationalism.
I believe the obvious, basic dispensations are the Old Testament vs the New Testament. 

NonDispensational Christian Contradictions by Bryan Denlinger http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=126091352506
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2011, 05:16:21 am »

It looks like Peter is writing to the Gentiles.

But Peter was sent to the jews, and Paul was sent to the gentiles.

If this claim of the books is true, then the "letter" to Timothy was for nobody but Timothy! Come on, think about it. And it would mean that the book of Revelation was only to the actual churches in Asia.

Are we not to compare spiritual with spiritual? So then who are the 12 tribes, spiritually speaking? Remember it's not about "oldness of the letter"...

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not [in] the oldness of the letter." Romans 7:6 (KJB)

But wait, that's the book of Romans, so it only applies to Roman citizens? Uh, no.

I really would like to hear this doctrine explained by Denlinger if this is how he believes.

I agree akfools, it's old and new. Otherwise, we should likely do as Thomas Jefferson did and just cut out what we don't agree with and toss the rest in the trash. NOT.

"For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak." John 12:49 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2011, 04:12:35 am »

I don't understand how any scripture from the New Testament wouldn't apply to me.
I have not been trained in any of this thought of Dispensationalism.
I believe the obvious, basic dispensations are the Old Testament vs the New Testament.

Bryans says that the message by Jesus to the Jews is before the Lord Jesus died on the cross so technically the 4 Gospels are part of the Old Testament up until the Lord Jesus's death on a cross. Well there are examples, the high priest still existed, the curtain in the temple had not been torn and there were still synagogues going. Yet the Lord Jesus didn't condemn these elements before His death on the cross (hang on i have to check that last statement)

But still why is that Hebrews called Hebrews? because it is for the Hebrews and written by Paul.

I would like to see Bryan elaborate on his teaching but he may get around to doing it. He does answer emails.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2011, 02:53:58 am »

Pleading The Blood 11/6/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=11611134290

Ezekiel 38:22. Does the Bible teach the "pleading of Jesus' blood" for protection and or deliverance? What is the significance of the blood of Jesus? What power does a Christian have today against the spirit world? Is this "pleading the blood" teaching used as a cloak of covetousness?

Find out the answers to these questions in today's sermon.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2011, 08:56:17 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2011, 03:48:13 am »

Excellent video BornAgain2!

I appreciate Bryan's humour and honesty when he deals with current events. He is very alert to problems in these apostate Churches. It amazes me how blind people can be these days, as i was listening to Texe Marrs today too and he was saying how the National Churches are ushering in the Antichrist to appear eventhough they would not admit that they are doing it (which is ironic). The Texe Marrs audio was 2006 but still had excellent info in it for today.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2011, 02:58:48 am »

Milk vs Meat 11/13/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=1113111331210

Hebrews 13:9. In this sermon we will look at the difference between spiritual milk and meat. You will see that a Christian is not to be established with strong meat, but rather with milk!

In fact, any spiritual "meat" must be washed down with the basic spiritual "milk" of the written word of God. Many Christians are deceived into complicated systems of belief, because they try to handle "meat" which they aren't ready to digest!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2011, 03:17:39 am »

Was The Prodigal Son A Christian? 11/20/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=112011147346

Luke 15. In today's sermon we will do a verse by verse study of Luke chapter 15. We will discuss the three types of sinners found in this chapter, and see what Jesus thinks of self-righteous Pharisees.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2011, 03:04:58 am »

Cops and Preachers 11/27/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=1127111113398

Romans 13. Why are officers of the law called God's "ministers" in Romans 13? Are there any similarities between Police officers and pastors?

In today's sermon we look at the roles of God's "ministers" in the realm of the church, as well as in the secular world. You will see that God holds both to a higher standard!
Report Spam   Logged
Jim
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2011, 04:56:52 am »

When did Bryan become a pastor? He said in this teaching that he is a pastor. He does not biblically qualify as a pastor. He is not the husband of one wife.  Huh
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2011, 09:00:19 am »

When did Bryan become a pastor? He said in this teaching that he is a pastor. He does not biblically qualify as a pastor. He is not the husband of one wife.  Huh

Maybe this can be a good discussion in another thread - isn't that particular passage of scripture talking about the BISHOP(meaning the overseer)? I'm under the impression that Bryan isn't the bishop, per se, of that home church(the other guy, Jesse forgot his last name, also does sermons in that home church).

Again, I'm not too sure, and we can discuss this further.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2011, 03:49:59 am »

The Devil And Music Part 2 11/29/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=1129111631515

John 4:19-24. In this second part of our music sermon, we will examine what makes "good" Christian music. We cover three basic standards for Christian music.

The first is the composition of the music. Good music will have a primary emphasis on Melody, Harmony, and a little Rhythm to tie the music together. BAD music has a primary emphasis on Rhythm.

The second standard we discuss will be the lyrics of a song. Do the words of a song line up with scripture?

And finally we look at WHO is singing the music. God is NOT interested in lost sinners singing praises to him!

We conclude the sermon by discussing the importance of individual singing in the life of a Christian.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2011, 03:14:45 am »

God's Plan For Man 12/4/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=124111316406

Jeremiah 1:4-5. In today's sermon we look at the life of a man. From creation, birth, childhood, then to knowledge of sin, salvation, Christian life, and finally passing on into eternity.

Is the creation of a baby a scientific process which God takes no part in? Or does God create children? Can God stop a woman from bearing children?

What is the purpose in life? Find out in today's sermon!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2011, 03:32:08 am »

Carnival Preachers 12/11/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=121111189199

1 Thessalonians 2:4-9. In today's sermon we look at the style of preaching which lifts up the flesh and results in a carnal, circus-type atmosphere. We will look at the interesting roots of the word "carnival", and see how the dictionary defines this word as well as the word "preacher".

Next we will hear some examples of men "preaching" in a way that raises up the flesh.

We will hear from a preacher who proclaims a teaching which says that a Christian is NOT allowed to speak against the "man of God". You will see from the Bible that this teaching is NOT scriptural!

Finally we conclude by looking at the Bible's definition of what makes a good preacher.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2011, 11:58:38 am »

Carnival Preachers 12/11/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=121111189199

1 Thessalonians 2:4-9. In today's sermon we look at the style of preaching which lifts up the flesh and results in a carnal, circus-type atmosphere. We will look at the interesting roots of the word "carnival", and see how the dictionary defines this word as well as the word "preacher".

Next we will hear some examples of men "preaching" in a way that raises up the flesh.

We will hear from a preacher who proclaims a teaching which says that a Christian is NOT allowed to speak against the "man of God". You will see from the Bible that this teaching is NOT scriptural!

Finally we conclude by looking at the Bible's definition of what makes a good preacher.

Excellent sermon!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2011, 02:08:25 am »

These churches are just an entertainment establishment, preachers changing there voices and putting on a show. There then is a group mentality where the listeners will amen truth to anything the preacher says even if it is not biblical. And they rush the talk so the listeners cant think about what has been said. Some preachers want to please man and not God and are taking in a lot of money because they are entertaining the congregation. These preachers need to be rebuked, a man of God can be rebuked as Scripture shows. A true preacher should stand against television, 501c3 churches, Jesuits, new Bible versions, feminism and seminaries but they dont because they dont want to make people uncomfortable on these hot topics. A true preacher will use a lot of scripture and stand for the word of God and will not make light of the mark of the beast.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2011, 05:14:30 am »

"Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks." Ephesians 5:8 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2011, 02:46:21 am »

Should A Christian Debate? 12/18/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=1218111759372

Titus 3:9-11. Should a Christian become involved in a formal, organized debate? What does the Bible say on the topic of debate?

We will address these issues in today's sermon, and show that God's truth is always good for a Christian. False teaching always leads to bondage, doubt, and strife!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: