End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 02:04:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 64593 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: April 26, 2012, 09:13:08 pm »

^^ Related

The Sin of Feminism

By Bryan Delinger

7/26/2009 (SUN)  |  Bible: Galatians 3:28-29

In this sermon we look at the biblical role that God designed for women. We also look at what happens when women decide to leave God's will for their lives, and rebel against His word.

This sermon is NOT about bashing women. It is about showing the very special purpose that God has for them!

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=927091414497

U.S. Senate Republicans Support Domestic Violence Bill
26 April 2012, by Kathleen Hunter and Roger Runningen (Bloomberg)
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-04-26/u-s-senate-republicans-support-domestic-violence-bill.html

Excerpt:

U.S. Senate Republicans urged Democrats who control the chamber to allow a vote on a proposal aimed at increasing ****-kit testing and urged quick passage of legislation to reauthorize assistance to victims of domestic violence.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, a Nevada Democrat, hasn’t said which, if any, amendments to legislation reauthorizing the 1994 Violence Against Women Act will receive a vote.

The Senate may vote on the legislation as soon as today if an agreement on amendments is reached.

“It has been the goal and the desire of Senate Republicans to pass the Violence Against Women Act without procedural impediment,” McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, told reporters today.

“We voted to get on the bill without filibuster, and we will get off the bill without filibuster.”

Congressional Republicans have been trying to blunt Democrats’ contention that the party is hostile toward women.

House Republicans yesterday said they may vote as soon as the week of May 14 on their version of a reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act.

McConnell today urged Reid to allow votes on a limited number of Republican amendments.

“All that can happen today and we can pass this important legislation without delay,” he said.

Among the amendments Republicans are seeking is a proposal from Senator John Cornyn, a Texas Republican, that would give the Justice Department funding and tools to address an estimated 400,000 backlog of untested **** kits.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2012, 06:37:50 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqun0qBJtCQ&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg&index=8&feature=plcp
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 28, 2012, 04:50:27 am »

i watched that video above, it is really interesting to see what other KJV Believers read, poor Bryan has so much work he cant read some excellent books Cry if i had some of them books i would read and keep reading, i would still like to read some of Texe Marrs books, Peter Ruckman's or David Daniels though i know the Authorized KJV is the only book i need.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2012, 01:15:35 pm »

"Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them." Isaiah 34:16 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2012, 05:18:55 am »

Effectual Fervent Prayer 4/29/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=42912113783

James 5:16. In today's sermon we examine how to have answered prayer. First we will look at the word "effectual", and show that prayers which are answered must be in accordance with God's will and the Bible.

Next we will look at the word "fervent". How serious are you about getting a prayer answered? Then we look at how a Christian must be "righteous" for God to hear them. And finally we see how the "effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man AVAILETH much", according to James 5:16.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2012, 09:34:08 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAIh4bru7LY&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJyp7USS9g&feature=relmfu
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 05, 2012, 05:37:29 am »

Thanks i have not seen these ones yet.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2012, 05:47:12 pm »

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=92709152494

Dual Nature of the Flesh

6/14/2009 (SUN)  |  Bible: Proverbs; Galatians

Every Christian knows that adultery, fornication, drunkeness, and witchcraft are wrong. But what about sins like strife, sedition, and emulation?

In this sermon we look at how many Christians avoid the obvious sins of the flesh, but turn right around and get messed up with other lusts that are mentioned in Galatians 5.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 14, 2012, 12:22:26 am »

How To Get Revenge! 5/13/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=513121333424

2 Corinthians 7:9-11. In today's sermon we will look at the biblical subject of revenge. You will see that in fact revenge IS something a Christian can do, IF it is done the scriptural way.

True REVENGE is actually based on meekness, gentleness, love, and truth. You will see that God's revenge is far better than anything that man can come up with!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #159 on: May 14, 2012, 04:39:19 am »

WHAT? I'm shocked at this. Bryan needs to correct his title. It's very misleading.

It appears to suggest one thing, then he has "God's revenge is far better..."

I must disagree. We cannot get revenge ourselves. That is up to God, not us. We are to forgive, not hold grudges or seek recompence.

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." Romans 12:19 (KJB)

True revenge is had by God.

For us...

1   Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 
2   And though I have [the gift of] prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 
3   And though I bestow all my goods to feed [the poor], and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 
4   Charity suffereth long, [and] is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 
5   Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 
6   Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 
7   Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 
8   Charity never faileth: but whether [there be] prophecies, they shall fail; whether [there be] tongues, they shall cease; whether [there be] knowledge, it shall vanish away. 
9   For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 
10   But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 
11   When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 
12   For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 
13   And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity. 
1 Corinthians 13 (KJB)

What Bryan appears to me to be doing is teaching by "contention", encouraging people to seek vengeance against the enemy.

Jesus tells us to love our enemies. Give freely what we have received of Him, which is His Word, thus we love our enemy by giving them the Word.

Notice how Bryan takes it back to the Old Testament when talking about meekness and "foolish an unlearned questions...", while he's making his accusations. I've seen many people who get defensive like that in their stance use that particular verse. And notice his position on smoking. Typical churchianity "that's poison" false doctrine. Jesus tells me that nothing is unclean of itself if it be received with thanksgiving, and so it is.

Bryan is pushing churchianity false doctrine on this one.

This is what Jesus tells me...

44   But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 
45   That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 
46   For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 
47   And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more [than others]? do not even the publicans so? 
48   Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Matthew 5:44-48 (KJB)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 04:54:16 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 14, 2012, 05:13:16 am »

did you listen to it?
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2012, 01:37:57 am »

Not as yet
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2012, 08:17:39 am »

Listened to part of it late the other night, but fell asleep 1/2 way through(will have to listen to it again).

Anyhow, Bryan says he's getting married next week(or is it June 2nd?) - he didn't preach a sermon last week b/c he went to Iowa to bring back his future bride(Katie, I think, who's also a KJV-only believer, whom he met online).
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2012, 04:40:37 pm »

I didn't intend for my post to have quite the "edgeyness" that it appears to me to have, now having read it again later. My points I stand by, but I'm sorry if it came across too harshly. Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 16, 2012, 04:24:13 am »

I didn't intend for my post to have quite the "edgeyness" that it appears to me to have, now having read it again later. My points I stand by, but I'm sorry if it came across too harshly. Embarrassed

Well You can always email Bryan about it too though he is busy at the moment, he gets married soon.

Listened to part of it late the other night, but fell asleep 1/2 way through(will have to listen to it again).

Anyhow, Bryan says he's getting married next week(or is it June 2nd?) - he didn't preach a sermon last week b/c he went to Iowa to bring back his future bride(Katie, I think, who's also a KJV-only believer, whom he met online).

fell asleep? Wink i have not listened to it yet i hope it is better than that.

Yes Bryan is going to get married and he said before that it is going to affect his ministry, well he has produced some excellent dvd's and sermons already, i hope that he has a happy time Smiley

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #165 on: May 16, 2012, 05:11:04 am »

"When a man hath taken a new wife, he shall not go out to war, neither shall he be charged with any business: [but] he shall be free at home one year, and shall cheer up his wife which he hath taken." Dueteronomy 24:5 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2012, 08:58:32 am »

"When a man hath taken a new wife, he shall not go out to war, neither shall he be charged with any business: [but] he shall be free at home one year, and shall cheer up his wife which he hath taken." Dueteronomy 24:5 (KJB)

So the "he shall not go out to war" part - it doesn't necessarily mean not working for the military, right? Just trying to understand the context of this verse.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #167 on: May 16, 2012, 03:07:53 pm »

That's exactly what it means. No war after getting married, for one year. But that's of course the literal carnal interpretation as it relates to the Judaic law back in the day, or for that matter one who insists on living by the Old Testament law.

I don't interpret it as saying that a man cannot serve according the law, but by grace, no military service, period, as that would totally conflict with the doctrine to "love your enemies".

That's where the deception of the "Romans 13 crowd" comes from. The law does say to serve, to fight back against the enemy, an eye for an eye. And to respect the governments of men to some degree. So military service is pretty much required, if your going to live by the law. If you live according to the law, then you are bound to live by the WHOLE law, so as to not offend in any point. The problem with that is we have already violated the law worthy of death, so the effort to meet the demands of the law is futile.

Where there is no law, there is no sin.

7   What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 
8   But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin [was] dead. 
9   For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 
10   And the commandment, which [was ordained] to life, I found [to be] unto death. 
11   For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew [me]. 
12   Wherefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. 
13 ¶ Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. 
14   For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 
15   For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 
16   If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that [it is] good. 
17   Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 
18   For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but [how] to perform that which is good I find not. 
Romans 7:7-18 (KJB)

"I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin." Romans 7:25 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 18, 2012, 12:54:01 am »

WHAT? I'm shocked at this. Bryan needs to correct his title. It's very misleading.

It appears to suggest one thing, then he has "God's revenge is far better..."

I must disagree. We cannot get revenge ourselves. That is up to God, not us. We are to forgive, not hold grudges or seek recompence.

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." Romans 12:19 (KJB)

True revenge is had by God.

For us...

1   Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 
2   And though I have [the gift of] prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 
3   And though I bestow all my goods to feed [the poor], and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 
4   Charity suffereth long, [and] is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 
5   Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 
6   Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 
7   Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 
8   Charity never faileth: but whether [there be] prophecies, they shall fail; whether [there be] tongues, they shall cease; whether [there be] knowledge, it shall vanish away. 
9   For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 
10   But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 
11   When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 
12   For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 
13   And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity. 
1 Corinthians 13 (KJB)

What Bryan appears to me to be doing is teaching by "contention", encouraging people to seek vengeance against the enemy.

Jesus tells us to love our enemies. Give freely what we have received of Him, which is His Word, thus we love our enemy by giving them the Word.

Notice how Bryan takes it back to the Old Testament when talking about meekness and "foolish an unlearned questions...", while he's making his accusations. I've seen many people who get defensive like that in their stance use that particular verse. And notice his position on smoking. Typical churchianity "that's poison" false doctrine. Jesus tells me that nothing is unclean of itself if it be received with thanksgiving, and so it is.

Bryan is pushing churchianity false doctrine on this one.

This is what Jesus tells me...

44   But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 
45   That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 
46   For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 
47   And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more [than others]? do not even the publicans so? 
48   Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Matthew 5:44-48 (KJB)

What? i finally heard this sermon and it was excellent!

The title is to get people's notice, just like some of the title's of Bryan's other sermons. He explains that God will get revenge on those that do bad things to God's Children.

Did you listen to the sermon?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2012, 03:07:24 am »

Excellent? Hmm.

Yes I did listen, most of it. I heard enough thank you. Sorry, I know several here like Bryan, but I don't. Sorry. He's just another churchianity preacher. I'm not known for listening to these audio "sermons", but I do occassionally listen, depending on the topic.

I've not listened to a single one from Bryan that I didn't have issue with. I'm just being honest.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2012, 10:15:40 am »

Excellent? Hmm.

Yes I did listen, most of it. I heard enough thank you. Sorry, I know several here like Bryan, but I don't. Sorry. He's just another churchianity preacher. I'm not known for listening to these audio "sermons", but I do occassionally listen, depending on the topic.

I've not listened to a single one from Bryan that I didn't have issue with. I'm just being honest.

Now, now, Be Nice. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #171 on: May 18, 2012, 02:22:33 pm »

"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine." 2 Timothy 4:2 (KJB)

"What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice." Philippians 1:18 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 19, 2012, 02:36:47 am »

Excellent? Hmm.

It's funny how we each have our own likes and dislikes of preachers. I dont think i would call Bryan an another churchianity preacher, since he is a KJV Believer and exposes churchianity alot of the time. We have to be careful not to downgrade Pastors and think ill of them especially when they are doing their best for the Lord Jesus.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #173 on: May 19, 2012, 10:34:20 am »

Mormons use the KJB. Just sayin'! That in itself doesn't make the preacher. What comes out the mouth defiles the man. But notice I did post that I rejoice in preaching, whether in pretence or in truth.

Honestly, there are many that think they are doing their best for our Lord, but that doesn't mean they are.

Like the guy or not, "reprove, rebuke, exhort..."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 19, 2012, 11:47:09 am »

Mormons use the KJB. Just sayin'! That in itself doesn't make the preacher. What comes out the mouth defiles the man. But notice I did post that I rejoice in preaching, whether in pretence or in truth.

Honestly, there are many that think they are doing their best for our Lord, but that doesn't mean they are.

Like the guy or not, "reprove, rebuke, exhort..."

Don't the Masons have a KJV in their shrines as well? FWIW too, some of the false teachers I've crossed paths with were KJV-only as well(ie-Arnold Murray).

Anyhow, either way, just be thankful you are SAVED! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 26, 2012, 11:40:35 pm »

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=927091353299

Wolf Hunting

6/28/2009 (SUN)  |  Bible: Matthew 7:15

Why does the bible compare false prophets with wolves? Are there similarities between the two? Are Christians instructed to expose false prophets and their teachings?

In this sermon we look at what the bible has to say about false prophets, and show how to "hunt" for these dangerous "wolves"!

MP3 Audio: http://mp3.sa-media.com/media/927091353299/927091353299.mp3
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 28, 2012, 12:44:53 am »

The Jealousy Of God 5/27/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=52712221962

Exodus 34:12-14; Galatians 5:19-21. Does the Bible contradict when it says that God is jealous? Do any verses claim that jealousy is a sin? What is "godly jealousy"?

Find out the answers to these questions in today's sermon.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2012, 01:43:40 am »

Christian Exhortation 6/3/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=6312121683

2 Timothy 4:1-5. In today's sermon we will look at the subject of Christian exhortation, and see how important it is to encourage each other. You will see that good exhortation contains both positive AND negative comments.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2012, 11:55:01 am »

^^

We see ALMOST NONE of this in the "modern-day church" - go to the building on Sunday, start chit-chatting, sit in the pews for an hour, chit-chat some more. Go out to lunch, a movie, or watch the football game afterwards. Come back in the evening. And from there everyone goes on their merry ways for the week(except for maybe the youth minister taking the kids out for entertainment during the week in the summer), and yes, that includes the pastor.

BTW - very good, in-depth sermon.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 06, 2012, 01:26:47 am »

A Great Sermon! As things get worse more exhortation by Believers is needed, Paul was encouraged and that helped him in his trials, everyone likes to be encouraged and it takes effort to encourage others.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: