End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 01:10:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 64577 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 11, 2012, 05:05:41 am »

The Trinity: Body, Soul, and Spirit 6/10/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=61012133051

1 Thessalonians 5:23. In the beginning, God created man in His own image and after His own likeness.

In today's sermon, we will look at the trinity of both God and man. You will see that God is made up of three distinct parts, and in fact, man is also.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2012, 09:12:37 pm »

Acts 4 6/17/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=61712132781

Acts 4. Today we will record the way we conduct our Thursday night Bible study.
This week we are reading from the book of Acts, chapter 4.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2012, 10:05:26 pm »

Bryan, like any recent newlywed, seems to be really busy. Very understandable - if he needs to take the rest of the year off, then he has our support and prayers.

His Acts 4 bible study is very good.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 10:14:01 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 19, 2012, 05:22:20 pm »

Bryan, like any recent newlywed, seems to be really busy. Very understandable - if he needs to take the rest of the year off, then he has our support and prayers.

His Acts 4 bible study is very good.

Just got a response from him from an email I sent to him a week and a half ago(which I forgot about until I checked my email now). If he needs to take some time off, even if it's a year, then let him do so. Being newly married is a big responsibility.

I also liked that he didn't want to rush a sermon in last Sunday, so put up his Thursday bible study instead.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 20, 2012, 12:06:45 am »

Just got a response from him from an email I sent to him a week and a half ago(which I forgot about until I checked my email now). If he needs to take some time off, even if it's a year, then let him do so. Being newly married is a big responsibility.

I also liked that he didn't want to rush a sermon in last Sunday, so put up his Thursday bible study instead.

I'm happy that he got married, he said he had been praying for many years to get married and he finally just did, well i dont see him returning back to doing youtube videos, he has done so many already, the www.kingjamesvideoministries.com site has other preachers there which is worth checking out.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2012, 12:52:17 am »

Does the Bible Teach Slavery? 6/24/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=62412122255

Daniel 1; 1 Timothy 6:1-2. In today's sermon, we look at the controversial subject of 'slavery' in the Bible. Does the Bible actually promote this practice, or does it merely record it as a historical reality?

You will see that this attack on Scripture is just one more attempt to undermine the authority of God's word. You will also see from the Bible that we Christians are actually to be bond servants to Jesus Christ because God purchased us with His own blood.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 30, 2012, 04:22:01 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 01, 2012, 01:30:34 am »

Good video Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 01, 2012, 08:20:07 am »

Good video Smiley

I think his wife's name is Katie - he mentioned it during his audio sermons recently. Yeah, he said in the video he doesn't want to expose her on camera, but he did mention her name on his audio sermons 2 months ago.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 02, 2012, 12:49:22 am »

The Danger Of Convenience 7/1/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=71121550163

Ephesians 5:1-4.  There are many things today which are designed to make life more "convenient", and yet these same things can actually lead to your destruction!

As the world gets crazier, Christians are going to have to learn the right way to find God's peace.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 09, 2012, 01:21:06 am »

What Is Spiritual Blindness? 7/8/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=7812125672

Luke 8:4-10. Why does it seem like so many people can't understand reality? Is there a reason for their confusion?

In today's sermon we will look at the reasons why the lost world is so spiritually blind, and how a Christian can also "walk in darkness".
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2012, 11:42:04 pm »

Welcome Back! Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2vVAJwsJM&feature=g-vrec
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 15, 2012, 12:59:40 am »

i'm hoping to see this one
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 16, 2012, 12:37:12 am »

The Proverbs 31 MAN 7/15/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=715121047572

Proverbs 31:10-31. Ever heard of the Proverbs 31 woman? Is she possible if her husband isn't doing his part?

In today's sermon we will look at God's requirements for Biblical husbands.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2012, 01:47:27 am »

i watched it. It's unthinkable that a professed doctor - Phil Stringer could write such a book with obvious lies in it. The front cover of the book is pretty misleading showing the KJV in flames, Gail Riplinger is under alot of attack and even Mike Hoggard is attacked too, Silly Philly says that Gail is leading people into the ecumenical movement and into the Kabbalah - totally ridiculous Cheesy Bryan makes a good point that there were no seminaries or bible colleges in the early church. After seeing Dr Stringer's book new book i would definitely beware of him.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2012, 01:23:36 am »

Farewell Message 7/28/2012

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=72812194531

1 Timothy 5:8-18. Pastor Bryan Denlinger is leaving, and brother Jessie Delewski will be taking over.

Thank you to all of the faithful supporters over the last few years. We would appreciate your prayers!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2012, 02:26:44 am »

Wow. I could only listen to the first half of the video, but wow.

"Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God." 1 Corinthians 4:5 (KJB)

2   Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight [thereof], not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; 
3   Neither as being lords over [God's] heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. 
4   And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
1 Peter 5:2 (KJB)

24   By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; 
25   Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; 
26   Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.
Hebrews 11:24-26 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2012, 09:02:18 am »

First off, just wanted to say that I DO like what Bryan has done with his ministry - no, I don't put him(or anyone else) on a pedestial, but I really do like how the Lord has done wonders with his ministry. With that being said...

1) Isn't it our understanding that those who are full time in the ministry, like Bryan, have all of their needs(food, clothing, etc) provided for? I'm surprised his home church really didn't provide anything for him(he said he was staying with his parents before he got married - no, nothing wrong with that b/c the economy is really rotten now. I myself am staying with my parents, and praise the Lord he's providing for my needs!).

2) Like said in #1, people who can't find employment shouldn't be condemned, b/c the last decade, especially now, has been very bad with no turning back(as the Rev 13 prophecies are right around the corner). However, why on earth did Bryan bother to find a wife when he didn't have the means to provide for her in the first place? He's right, like scripture says, if you don't provide for your own household, you are worse off than an infidel. Again, he should have thought twice before finding a wife b/c he didn't have any steady job to begin with. And what makes him think he can find anything now with the global economy on the brink of imploding, and only like 23% of companies are hiring now?

I listened to the other guy once who's replacing him(Jesse D) - he really didn't sit well with me, especially when he said the book of James is for the Jews(only) in the tribulation. Uhhh...there are some VERY important passages in James for CHRISTIANS.(ie-the dangers of the tongue)

Anyhow, like I said, I learned alot of things from Bryan's sermons and youtube videos, but at the same time, it's disappointing that he's leaving, and IMHO, I think he made some mistakes he should have known better otherwise. I know as Christians we can't lose our salvation, but at the same time, we reap what we sow...
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2012, 03:10:28 pm »

First off, just wanted to say that I DO like what Bryan has done with his ministry - no, I don't put him(or anyone else) on a pedestial, but I really do like how the Lord has done wonders with his ministry. With that being said...

1) Isn't it our understanding that those who are full time in the ministry, like Bryan, have all of their needs(food, clothing, etc) provided for? I'm surprised his home church really didn't provide anything for him(he said he was staying with his parents before he got married - no, nothing wrong with that b/c the economy is really rotten now. I myself am staying with my parents, and praise the Lord he's providing for my needs!).

2) Like said in #1, people who can't find employment shouldn't be condemned, b/c the last decade, especially now, has been very bad with no turning back(as the Rev 13 prophecies are right around the corner). However, why on earth did Bryan bother to find a wife when he didn't have the means to provide for her in the first place? He's right, like scripture says, if you don't provide for your own household, you are worse off than an infidel. Again, he should have thought twice before finding a wife b/c he didn't have any steady job to begin with. And what makes him think he can find anything now with the global economy on the brink of imploding, and only like 23% of companies are hiring now?

I listened to the other guy once who's replacing him(Jesse D) - he really didn't sit well with me, especially when he said the book of James is for the Jews(only) in the tribulation. Uhhh...there are some VERY important passages in James for CHRISTIANS.(ie-the dangers of the tongue)

Anyhow, like I said, I learned alot of things from Bryan's sermons and youtube videos, but at the same time, it's disappointing that he's leaving, and IMHO, I think he made some mistakes he should have known better otherwise. I know as Christians we can't lose our salvation, but at the same time, we reap what we sow...

"Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife. 1 Corinthians 7:27 (KJB)

"[Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5 (KJB)

17   But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all churches. 
18   Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised. 
19   Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God. 
20   Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called. 
21   Art thou called [being] a servant? care not for it: but if thou mayest be made free, use [it] rather. 
22   For he that is called in the Lord, [being] a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, [being] free, is Christ's servant. 
23   Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men. 
24   Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.
1 Corinthians 7:17-24 (KJB)

10   But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity. 
11   Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, [therewith] to be content. 
12   I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 
13   I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 
14   Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction.
Philippians 4:10-14 (KJB)

1   Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 
2   And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 
3   Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 
4   No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of [this] life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. 
5   And if a man also strive for masteries, [yet] is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully. 
6   The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits. 
7   Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
2 Timothy 2:1-7 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 30, 2012, 04:51:55 pm »

^^ Thank you for all the bible passages - I think this is making much more sense now(understanding concerning over what all has happened, that is).

Just from what scripture has to say about this - it's pretty obvious Bryan has let down his flock. No, we shouldn't get discouraged and depressed over this, but again, it looks like the Lord called Bryan to do what he was doing(running a ministry defending the KJV and a non-501c3 home church), and he let everyone down(especially the Lord) by jumping ship and abandoning his flock. Like said above, I don't think he did it intentionally at the spur of the moment, but what appears have lead to this is going after worldly desires(marriage, especially when he didn't have the means to provide in the first place), and one thing lead to another which got him stuck b/w a rock and a hard place.

Also, there were a couple of doctrinal issues, although not that major, but still a concern when I listened to him - both he and Jesse would say how the books of Hebrews and James are for tribulation saints(and the Jews in this period as well). Uhhh...don't think so, b/c both of these books are part of the New Testament Church Age, whether you are pre, mid, or post trib. To be frank, there are a number of passages in Hebrews which apply to me, personally, in these last days we are living in(don't want to go over every one of them, but Hebrews 11:36-40 is one of them). His persistent admiration of Peter Ruckman didn't sit well with me either(ie-Ruckman believes life begins at birth, and not at conception. He also has been married 3 times).

And while I agree with him that we have to study ourselves to be approved, at the same time, he went a tad bit overboard saying how it takes ALOT of studying and work b/c this is the only way to give good answers to others in order to convince them that the KJV is the true word of God. Uhhh...don't think so again - from our personal experiences, people reject the KJV not necessarily b/c they lack knowledge over it, but they reject it b/c they WANT to. One time, for example, I tried to show someone how the other versions deleted Lucifer, and referenced that Isaiah 14:12 passage to equate it with Jesus Christ, and he STILL wouldn't listen. So what does this say? Of course they are going to aggravate you with alot of dumb questions b/c they choose to reject the truth.(despite all the basic evidence, ie-missing bible verses, you show them) And what was that big book collection he had? Are Christians required to read every single book on the end times, the dangers of the occult, Apologetics, etc?(although I'll admit I read 2 of them he recommended, which I highly recommend myself)

Php_4:5  Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

Rom 4:14  For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
Rom 4:15  Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
Rom 4:16  Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Mar 4:15  And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

Well, nothing to get depressed about, b/c it HAS happened in scripture...

2Ti 4:10  For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

Luk 14:28  For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29  Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30  Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.

Mar 4:16  And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
Mar 4:17  And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.
Mar 4:18  And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,
Mar 4:19  And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:37:18 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #200 on: July 31, 2012, 01:18:42 am »

32   But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord: 
33   But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please [his] wife.
1Corinthians 7:32,33 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 31, 2012, 10:22:51 pm »

Mark and Christian40(as well as others here), have you listened to Bryan's Farewell Message yet? Would like to know your thoughts on this as well.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 01, 2012, 06:14:38 am »

Good verses above.

Sorry i took so long yes i have listened to it and now Bryan made some good points.

He has a wife and he is still living with family and he wants to get a house for him and his wife but to do that he has to get a paid job and he is deciding on what direction to go. He said if You dont provide for Your own household Your worse than an infidel (Paul said that). So i think that he made the right decision.

He has only stopped the sermonaudio messages, Jessie is going to now do them instead. He is still going to work at www.kingjamesvideoministries.com and at Youtube - husky394xp and that takes a bit of time, i know now that making a video takes sometime, but he still will have a strong internet presence with his vids. So it is only a hollow farewell.

Now the question about whether or not he should get paid came up, he is preaching the word of God but not getting enough money to do sermonaudio well should preachers work for free or get paid? Doesn't the Bible say that if You have food and raiment to be content? or Paul says he was poor at times, the poor in the world are looked at favorably by God. Freely have You received freely give. He says an elder should get double honor, he gets the first honor but not the second honor which he interprets as money. Plus Bryan has to realize that the economy is bad and Dr Johnson was saying that his ministry income has dramatically dropped too.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #203 on: August 01, 2012, 12:44:40 pm »

Being paid for the Word of God is working for "filthy lucre". It's not to be done. The "position" is not a paid position. The flock among them that they are overseers of are to take care of their full time ministers, attending to whatever their needs are, not wants. This is exactly why Jesus says to observe the fouls of the air. THE very reason. God knows what our needs are, but we MUST have faith.

We must have the faith that we can walk right out the front door and never look back with nothing but the clothes on our back, regardless of what family, friends, or worldly responsibilities are in that house. We walk by faith and not by sight.

What many tend to forget is that our walk is spiritual, comparing spiritual with spiritual, yet man keeps looking on the outward appearance (a man cares for the things of the world how he may please his wife), and sees all kinds of carnal temporal things they think they must do like the rest of society. What scripture says is that we are to provide for own house's spiritual needs, and to provide the proper doctrinal direction for the household and all under that roof. It's got NOTHING to do with carnal jobs and paychecks! It's about faith in our Lord.

Our job as believers is the work of an evangalist, by faith.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2012, 01:39:12 am »

It's got NOTHING to do with carnal jobs and paychecks! It's about faith in our Lord.

Being paid for the Word of God is working for "filthy lucre". It's not to be done. The "position" is not a paid position.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 03, 2012, 01:55:09 pm »

For those of you that are members on Bryan's KJVM web site(like myself), have you received a weird, spamming message(supposedly from a female) from one of the members today? If so, is this what you received?

Subject: kate_oumar@yahoo.com

kate_oumar@yahoo.com

Hello

I saw your profile today and it was so good to me.u know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life. please i will like you to contact me direct to my e-mail address,

(kate_oumar@yahoo.com) i dont know the posebility of remaing in forum for long time,i will give you a full introduction of my self with my pictures ok. i will be waiting for your mail to my e-mail adsdress

(kate_oumar@yahoo.com) as you know

there is no age,race,colour n religion bar when it comes to true love,

cares Kate.

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #206 on: August 03, 2012, 02:29:36 pm »

Cheesy That's some Russian bride scam thing. Totally spam.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 13, 2012, 10:34:01 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJvEfquNnf8&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg&index=1&feature=plcp
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:36:21 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 14, 2012, 04:14:44 am »

a couple of hours from where i live  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 14, 2012, 09:55:21 am »

a couple of hours from where i live  Cheesy

So northwestern PA is not far from northern OH, from what I gather? Many years ago one of my uncles would take my cousin to Pittsburgh when the Browns would play the Steelers, and they said it was only like a 2 hour drive.

From what I gather from what Bryan said, it looks like a local church up there is helping him. Hopefully, it's a home church(and not one of those 501c3 church buildings), and if so, this is good news, as those full time in the ministry have their needs provided.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: