End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 06:47:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 65394 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: April 01, 2013, 10:53:11 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 01, 2013, 10:56:15 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #242 on: April 01, 2013, 12:10:04 pm »

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 (KJB)

Well Brian, looks like your being told something! Maybe, oh I don't know, just maybe your being told to stop with the videos trying to teach man what the Spirit will teach as each person needs it, as God sees fit.

The ministry will not suffer, and will continue whether you contribute or not. The gospel of Jesus Christ will NEVER suffer or fail.

Also Jesus says to be thankful for everything. Even not having a roof to live under. Our brother Paul had his own hired house, for two years, then guess what? He had no place of his own. Paul also tells us that it's better that we remain unmarried. "But if they cannot contain..."

So, now being married, you are finding out about the part that changes man, causing him to care for things of the world...

"But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please [his] wife." 1 Corinthians 7:33 (KJB)

When we pray, Jesus tells us what to pray. Then we wait, patiently, for the Father to show us what's next. No place to live in "3 or 4 months"?

May I remind you Brian...

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof." Matthew 6:34 (KJB)

24  For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25  But if we hope for that we see not, [then] do we with patience wait for [it].
26  Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27  And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what [is] the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God.
28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.
Romans 8:24-28 (KJB)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:13:59 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 02, 2013, 01:53:20 am »

i like what Kilika just typed above, i was going to post about Bryan in the prayer requests i feel sorry for the man, no place to live? that's a bit hard, maybe he could stay in a camping ground or his family help him out? is there anywhere in Ohio that he could live? maybe God doesn't want him in ministry? (i'm not being rude) but he does have a wife to look after so yeah he is going to have to get an income from somewhere.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #244 on: April 02, 2013, 02:51:14 am »

Glory be to God.

...so yeah he is going to have to get an income from somewhere

Why is that? Scripture says, "the just shall live by faith". Having the Holy Ghost is our "income" for all our needs. There is a reason why Jesus says this...

"And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay [his] head." Matthew 8:20 (KJB)

It's about our needs, not wants. Jesus never promised us a house or car, a job, etc. He promised to care for our needs.

"Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with [his] hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth." Ephesians 4:28 (KJB)

The "job" we should have is as an evangelist, regardless of income.

"But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry." 2 Timothy 4:5 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 02, 2013, 11:23:57 pm »

but he does have a wife to look after so yeah he is going to have to get an income from somewhere.

1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

1 Corinthians 7:34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #246 on: April 03, 2013, 03:27:00 pm »

19  Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20  But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21  For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22  The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23  But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great [is] that darkness!
24  No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
25  Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26  Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27  Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28  And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29  And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30  Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, [shall he] not much more [clothe] you, O ye of little faith?
31  Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32  (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34  Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:19-34 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 28, 2013, 10:32:59 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 28, 2013, 11:58:35 pm »

Yeah he has had enough of church buildings and wants a house church, i do pray for him
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #249 on: April 29, 2013, 03:34:34 am »

A professional artist eh? I hear what he's saying, having been an artist myself. But the thing is, what he's saying about the money, is sort of correct, but not spiritually speaking, as we get our "payment" in the end, while worldly artists get payed here on earth while still in the flesh.

"...but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 08, 2013, 05:30:31 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 12, 2013, 06:11:45 am »

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 20, 2013, 05:46:07 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_4P3-UUbM4&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg&index=1
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 24, 2013, 05:07:25 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxsENd1Pr_Q&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg&index=1
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 24, 2013, 12:22:22 pm »

Good point - you don't see this in any of the NT epistles...

Rev 7:13  And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
Rev 7:14  And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Why?

1Cor 6:9  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
1Co 6:10  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1Co 6:11  And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #255 on: May 24, 2013, 02:22:07 pm »

I disagree that we are not washing our robes now. When we are saved, THAT is THE washing, that cleansing, which makes us a new creature. Everybody, the whole body, gets the washing "by the blood of the Lamb". It is a process of cleansing. It doesn't happen "in the twinkling of an eye" when we are turned from corruptible into incorruptible. We grow in faith and knowledge over time. It's a spiritual refinement.

10  According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11  For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
16  Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17  If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.
1 Corinthians 3:10-17 (KJB)

"And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God." Zechariah 13:9 (KJB)

22  Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, [see that ye] love one another with a pure heart fervently:
23  Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
24  For all flesh [is] as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
25  But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
1 Peter 1:22-25 (KJB)

"But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen." 2 Peter 3:18 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 27, 2013, 04:19:42 am »

Is Revival Biblical?

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 27, 2013, 04:21:58 am »

PreTrib Rapture Moment 7: Corrie Ten Boom vs. Ben David Lew

In this video, I compare Corrie Ten Boom's beliefs that Christians are going through the "tribulation", with Dr. Ben David Lew's clear teaching that the church is raptured BEFORE the Antichrist is revealed.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 27, 2013, 04:23:26 am »

PreTrib Rapture Moment 8: Revelation 7:1-3 happens BEFORE Revelation chapter 6!

In this video I document that the books of Revelation do NOT take place in chronological order. Revelation 7:1-3 describes God's command to 4 angels where he tells them to "hurt not the earth" until the 144,000 Jews are sealed. This obviously has to take place BEFORE the events of Revelation chapter 6!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 27, 2013, 04:02:43 pm »

These 3 videos are pretty good - yeah, didn't realize that Rev 7:1-3 comes BEFORE the events in Rev 6.

Rev 7:1  And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
Rev 7:2  And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Rev 7:3  Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

The other one with Corrie Ten Bloom and that former Jewish Rabbi who was in one of the N@zi Germany concentration camps(and then got saved afterwards) is interesting too. The latter, after he got saved, was pre-trib.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 28, 2013, 04:11:20 am »

PreTrib Rapture Moment 9

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 29, 2013, 01:11:50 am »

Is Revival Biblical?

This is a good sermon - yeah, revival is really more with the individual, and NOT with the entire nation or big groups for that matter too.

For some reason, it just drove me crazy when pastors of modern-day churches were always saying "We NEED Revival!", and would constantly ask for prayer for all churches in America having revival - but en yet the pastor himself would just have this self-righteous attitude.

Obviously, they don't know their bibles, and for that matter too don't know the Apostasy that has gone on since the 1800's, which has spawned all of these perverted bible versions these modern-day churches use.

1Tim 4:1  Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2  Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #262 on: May 29, 2013, 03:26:40 am »

No, revival is not biblical. It's from churchianity, born out of the old tent meetings by traveling evangelists.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 02, 2013, 10:27:42 am »

The Bible Doctrine of Easy Believism

Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #264 on: June 03, 2013, 05:25:10 am »

"...you don't have studio lighting..."

Hey Brian, FYI. One of the basic tenants of photography is that you put the sun to the back of the camera, not the back of the subject being filmed. Also, the best time for photography is in the morning. That way, your light level can be controlled, whereas at dusk you lose more and more control as the sun sets.

Technically, the way the camera iris works, like the eyes, you can limit light coming into the lens, and you can't get enough natural light into the lens when the sun is waning. You would indeed have to add lighting. There is a reason why news crews use all kinds of lights at on-the-scene live broadcasts. And they use those screens to soften the lights, by making it "indirect lighting" by bouncing the lights off the reflective screens. The human skin gets all washed out in bright lights so they use makeup to soften the skin, otherwise it's looks all white and shiny. Shiny, oily-looking skin acts as a mirror, and reflects the lights back to the camera, causing the iris to act up and try to adjust accordingly.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #265 on: June 03, 2013, 05:29:32 am »

"But go ye and learn what [that] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." Matthew 9:13 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 09, 2013, 08:29:35 am »

What About Dreams and Near Death Experiences?
Published on Jun 9, 2013
Sermon preached for 6/9/2013.

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 09, 2013, 09:58:52 am »

I've always wondered about this topic - will definitely listen to this later.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 09, 2013, 10:35:13 am »

Luke 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Moses and the prophets = BIBLE.... good point, and really good point on all these people today who come back from Heaven and Hell... it just doesnt happen.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 10, 2013, 07:47:59 pm »

Just viewed it - very interesting sermon.

Also want to comment how I find it odd how a lot of people have attacked the pre-trib rapture b/c of a (supposedly)vision a 15 year old girl(Margaret McDonald) had over it, but en yet you have a lot of these false prophets recently that claim they were in Hell for a certain period of time b/c of near-death experiences, but somehow the MSM gives them a lot of attention and their books become best-sellers(and to boot they're invited to speak at a lot of Christian conferences et al).

For the record, McDonald actually had a "vision" of a POST-TRIB rapture, and there's NO evidence whatsoever she met John Nelson Darby(but will discuss this particular topic in its respective thread).

As for that guy recently who claimed he was in Hell for over 30 minutes(and wrote a book titled "33 minutes in Hell" or something like that), saw a youtube video of him speaking at a Christian conference. There were some things he said that just didn't line up with the bible, and to boot he started praising John MacArthur, Billy Graham, and Reinhart Bunke. Now especially Bunke is a BIG red flag b/c not only he's a charismatic Pentecostal, but he's also the same guy who had a vision in 1988 that Jesus Christ would show up in Kenya, but instead it turned out to be this MAITREYA figure that showed up instead!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: