End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 03:01:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 64608 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: July 29, 2013, 09:03:47 am »

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 29, 2013, 09:29:22 am »

Does he just post the audio's somewhere?

Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 29, 2013, 09:39:04 am »

Does he just post the audio's somewhere?

For now, just on his youtube account.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 30, 2013, 05:03:05 am »

This is a really good explanation of the Marriage Ceremony of the Lamb, i cant find anything wrong with it.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 30, 2013, 06:35:56 am »

This is a really good explanation of the Marriage Ceremony of the Lamb, i cant find anything wrong with it.

I agree 100%.

BTW - he's going to start a multi-part series on exposing church buildings next week - can't wait for this one!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 03, 2013, 11:38:44 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 03, 2013, 08:14:13 pm »

This is a great idea. Good to see that people read them too.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 04, 2013, 05:22:10 am »

What Does The Bible Say About Smoking? Part 1

What Does The Bible Say About Smoking? Part 2

Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #308 on: August 04, 2013, 07:34:33 am »

Sorry Brain, all sin is just that, sin. There is no sin above another, except blaspheme against the Holy Ghost. Sodomy is not any worse than any other sin. This whole law of first mention thing is taken WAY to far. I get the point, that a "first mention" makes for a place to start on a topic, but that's it. It does not mean that first mention sets some kind of overall standard or something. It's just a starting point on the topic as you compare "spiritual with spiritual".

And when Brian can tell us how to make the desires of the flesh go away, let us know! Because I completely disagree that can be done, so long as a person's spirit is still in it's fleshly body. Paul makes it perfectly clear, saying it is that war between the flesh and spirit, "so that ye cannot do the things that ye would" (Galatians 5:17).

Exodus 1-6. Brain makes some valid explanations about how God appears, but he missed what happened in Exodus. The reason it starts with in verse 2 "the angle of the LORD", and ends up with in verse 6 "I am the god of thy father..." is found in verse 4.

3  And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
4  And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here [am] I.
Exodus 3:3,4 (KJB)

Notice after Moses reacted to the angle of the Lord, that the Lord "saw that he turned aside..."

So from the point of the Lord seeing Moses reaction by turning aside, the Lord took over in place of His angle, and starting interacting with Moses directly Himself. Moses encountered both God's angle first, then God Himself.

No Brian, a cloud is a cloud, and smoke is smoke. Next.

"[It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." Hebrews 10:31 (KJB)

And the enemy doesn't just want to be like the Most High, but wants man to question God, to have doubt in His Word, and he started the scam with "Yeah, hath God said...?"

Of course the mentions of smoke are mostly in relation to judgement and wrath, as smoke is a result of fire, which God uses fire in judgement and purification, but that has zero relation to burning a plant, unless the person is intentionally burning plants in some kind of specific worship ritual, and then it must determined who it is that is defining what is ritual, and THAT is where churchianity really twists things.

No, of course you wouldn't smoke in the scenario you presented, as that would be inconsiderate of others. It's putting yourself before others, so you would refrain from exercising your liberty, "...whereby my brother is offended,...".

16  Let not then your good be evil spoken of:
17  For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Romans 14:16,17 (KJB)

The more charitable thing is restraint of your own liberty.

"Let no man seek his own, but every man another's [wealth]." 1 Corinthians 10:24 (KJB)

God made tobacco and saw that it was good, and your calling it a damaging weed? Your deluded by the lies of churchianty! End of discussion.

Corinthians 10 is a whole chapter, not select verses...there's more...

29  Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other: for why is my liberty judged of another [man's] conscience?
30  For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?
31  Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:20-31 (KJB)

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 04, 2013, 02:25:30 pm »

Wasn't Bryan going to do a series exposing church buildings starting this week?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #310 on: August 05, 2013, 05:24:53 am »

Have I mentioned I really hate not being able to edit my posts?  Roll Eyes

Sorry for the typos!

It is angel, not angle. Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #311 on: August 05, 2013, 05:31:26 am »

Wasn't Bryan going to do a series exposing church buildings starting this week?

Now that one I have to hear, especially after this failed attempt at forwarding churchianity apostasy.

God says "let thy words be few" Brian! There is a reason for that exhortation. In part, it helps keep us from running our mouths too much thinking we have all the answers.

You spent nearly 30 minutes on the first video part in just setting up your reasoning about smoke by referencing various verses that mention smoke!  Roll Eyes

Sorry, doesn't work. Apples and oranges.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 05, 2013, 09:15:17 am »

I like long sermons, especially from myself who's been in this false Churchianity(building) system for so many years where the pastor, youth pastors, music director, deacons, etc would all play tag-team throughout the service to the point where the pastor doesn't have time to give much of a sermon.

With that being said, yeah, I wish the long sermon people would condense their sermons just a tad bit, as they tend to run off tangent at times.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 05, 2013, 05:06:27 pm »

Have I mentioned I really hate not being able to edit my posts?  Roll Eyes

Sorry for the typos!

It is angel, not angle. Embarrassed

Time limit to edit posts is now expanded to 60 minutes, FYI.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #314 on: August 06, 2013, 02:14:49 am »

Cool, thank you.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: August 06, 2013, 11:15:33 pm »

God made tobacco and saw that it was good, and your calling it a damaging weed? Your deluded by the lies of churchianty! End of discussion.

yeah i think that tobacco must be good for something, (compost perhaps) cigarettes are not just tobacco there are a whole lot of other ingredients too,

Corinthians 10 is a whole chapter, not select verses...there's more...

29  Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other: for why is my liberty judged of another [man's] conscience?
30  For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?
31  Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:20-31 (KJB)

You should tell Bryan this, perhaps you can comment in the youtube comments box because he reads all the comments he gets and usually replies to correction.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #316 on: August 07, 2013, 03:06:52 am »

Nah, it wouldn't be good for compost, except for the waste that's not used.

Funny how people agree that tobacco isn't bad of itself, then turn right around and continue with the delusion by saying "other stuff" in tobacco.

Can't have it both ways Christian! Either you believe tobacco is not bad, or you do. Either something is unclean to you or it isn't.

Why is it that people don't believe Jesus?

"And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man." Mark 7:20 (KJB)

If YOU think it's unclean, then it is unclean for YOU.

"I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that [there is] nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him [it is] unclean." Romans 14:14 (KJB)

If you believe the rest of scripture, you must believe that!

Not interested in telling Bryan. He can stop in here and take a read if he wishes. We here are just talking among ourselves. There is a lot here we talk about that he may well gain something from, but that's up to God, not me in trying to convince him he's wrong.

Tobacco good for something? You bet ya! For instance, ever got a bee sting? Take a little tobacco, wet it, then apply it over the sting, and it will draw out the stinging. Not sure how it does it, but it works. There are many uses for it, not just smoking or chewing. Look into natural medicine stuff. There is a reason God made it the way He did.

All I'll say is that many bad-mouth tobacco, all the while they are standing there popping aspirin, and a whole host of prescription drugs!

If there is any "pharmakeia", it's in the commercial production prescription drugs that are produced by man in a lab. If churchianity is saying it's "sorcery", consider who is saying it!

You do realize that most drugs are taken from nature, what God made, right? Ever taken willow bark? I know you have, unless you have an allergy. It's called aspirin in it's commercial rendering.

Even acid and mushrooms. The ingredients are taken from nature. It's called Psilocybin, found in some mushrooms, and LSD was first synthesized by Albert Hofmann in 1938 from ergotamine, a chemical derived by Arthur Stoll from ergot, a grain fungus that typically grows on rye.

It's the unbelieving world that is perverting what God saw was very good, in it's natural form in nature.

If the effects of cannabis or mushrooms, or coca was bad, then why did God make them with those effects? Man doesn't make cannabis get people high! God did it, talk to Him.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 07, 2013, 07:53:49 am »

Very interesting, never thought of it that way...(for years, that is)

What is of nature vs. what is man-made...ultimately, what is of the Lord vs what is made from flesh...
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 08, 2013, 11:49:58 am »

CNN's Sanjay Kupta(sp) was talking about medical marijuana last night, and he actually came to the conclusion endorsing it. This was when both my mom and I started researching this out of curiosity.

Guess what - my mom crossed paths with links over marijuana, and it talked about ingredients in it...flax seed and mother's breast milk being 2 of them. Will go into details later over this, but it is really mind-blowing. No, I don't endorse this for recreational use at all, but nonetheless where was all of this all of these years over the health aspects of this?

Remember the BOGUS "war on drugs" started by Reagan in the 1980's? Seriously - this was the biggest scam since the current "war on terror"!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #319 on: August 08, 2013, 01:15:41 pm »

Guess what - my mom crossed paths with links over ****, and it talked about ingredients in it...flax seed and mother's breast milk being 2 of them.

with links over... ?

medical cannabis?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 08, 2013, 02:50:41 pm »

with links over... ?

medical cannabis?

m@rijuana(for medical uses)
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #321 on: August 09, 2013, 03:52:38 am »

cannabis IS medical mj, and vise versa.

What I don't get is the flax and breast milk part! You mean she found some of what's called "medibles", edible med mj, that contain those ingredients?

If that is what you mean, then run away from those products! Medibles are products that are made with cannabis, such as the traditional cookies, brownies, etc. But they simply cook down the cannabis into butter, then bake with the butter as usual.

That said, people are making all kinds of medibles, so it wouldn't surprise me that some dreadlock hippy freak decided to try out some
"healthy" ingredients.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 09, 2013, 10:52:36 am »

cannabis IS medical mj, and vise versa.

What I don't get is the flax and breast milk part! You mean she found some of what's called "medibles", edible med mj, that contain those ingredients?

If that is what you mean, then run away from those products! Medibles are products that are made with cannabis, such as the traditional cookies, brownies, etc. But they simply cook down the cannabis into butter, then bake with the butter as usual.

That said, people are making all kinds of medibles, so it wouldn't surprise me that some dreadlock hippy freak decided to try out some
"healthy" ingredients.  Roll Eyes

Thank you for this info - yes, it was from a web site from people in Holland(where they've legalized marijuana et al for years). They talked about these very products you mentioned.(the ones where they supposedly put them in cookies, brownies, etc)

I had a feeling something wasn't right with this.

Again, thank you.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 11, 2013, 06:25:39 pm »

The Sin Of Pride

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 11, 2013, 06:27:34 pm »

Bryan's expose on the History of Baptist Church Buildings will be next week(at least from what I interpreted what he said in his announcements) - he'll be exposing a lot of shocking things even he and his wife didn't know about until recently.

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #325 on: August 12, 2013, 03:56:22 am »

I like the wall hanging behind him. I've had thoughts about doing that, print out scripture and frame it. Much more edifying.

Nice wood work too.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 14, 2013, 08:17:35 pm »

Grin

PDF: http://www.kingjamesvideoministries.com/Independant%20Fundamental%20Baptist%20Catholicism%201.pdf

« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 07:02:13 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 15, 2013, 09:38:23 am »

Has anyone watched this yet? Saw it last night, very informative(will give my thoughts later).

But I will say this - sometimes it makes me wonder if the great majority of these church building "Baptist" pastors and leaders are Freemasons(yes, those that are KJV-only included too) - pt being that where is the chastening of the Lord for these church building pastors in their lives?

Heb 12:6  For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
Heb 12:7  If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
Heb 12:8  But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
Heb 12:9  Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
Heb 12:10  For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

If they are saved, you would think the Lord would at bare minimum, get them out of there after a short while, or for that matter put his foot down preventing them from going into those buildings, right?

Personally, I'm NOT sin-less, and I certainly struggle with sin, but nonetheless I can't tell you how many times the Lord has chastened and whipped me, and ultimately kept me from evil, no matter how many times I whined like a 5 year old kid wanting more ice cream.

Proverbs_13:24  He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

I'll give my thoughts later over everything he said(when everyone else here gets a chance to watch it) - I wasn't surprised by a lot of what Bryan exposed, but nonetheless a lot of the facts were mind-blowing.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 15, 2013, 09:42:59 am »

im converting to mp3, then ill listen. I did add his PDF to the bottom of your post.
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 16, 2013, 02:59:49 am »

Has anyone watched this yet?

i have seen all three parts now.

But I will say this - sometimes it makes me wonder if the great majority of these church building "Baptist" pastors and leaders are Freemasons(yes, those that are KJV-only included too) - pt being that where is the chastening of the Lord for these church building pastors in their lives?

the chastening is there but God can allow people to go in delusions too, i was thinking that there is a definite link to masonry there somewhere with the phallus and pagan temple looks. Bryan said he is going to show the Freemason connection in the next series.

Heb 12:6  For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
Heb 12:7  If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
Heb 12:8  But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
Heb 12:9  Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
Heb 12:10  For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

If they are saved, you would think the Lord would at bare minimum, get them out of there after a short while, or for that matter put his foot down preventing them from going into those buildings, right?

Well we cant question God, His thoughts are higher than ours, and the sin by them people makes them at odds with God too, Bryan did a video about pride, i think pride can bring people down too.

Personally, I'm NOT sin-less, and I certainly struggle with sin, but nonetheless I can't tell you how many times the Lord has chastened and whipped me, and ultimately kept me from evil, no matter how many times I whined like a 5 year old kid wanting more ice cream.

See your a real child of God.

Proverbs_13:24  He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

I'll give my thoughts later over everything he said(when everyone else here gets a chance to watch it) - I wasn't surprised by a lot of what Bryan exposed, but nonetheless a lot of the facts were mind-blowing.

i will hear them, again what i think happened is that the Freemasons infiltrated these Baptist gatherings at some point and darkness crept in unawares, and Washington DC is masonic, the curse from there has spread through the whole nation, even into churches.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: