End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 07:17:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 64508 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: December 02, 2013, 07:09:30 pm »

Although Bryan didn't mention it, I believe the long study that he plans to upload in a few days(that's 80% done) is his expose of the Sunday School movement. B/c he was in the process of buying property and moving recently, he had to put it on the backburner for a bit.

Can't wait to see what he says - the little I've read about it is pretty mindblowing.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 08, 2013, 04:25:52 pm »

The last 3 are parts 3, 4, and 5 of the first 2(parts 1 and 2, respectively) videos.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 04:30:56 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 08, 2013, 11:45:37 pm »

WOW that is going to be 5 or so hours ok then Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #423 on: December 09, 2013, 02:29:49 am »

I realize that certain topics take longer than others to cover decently, but I must say Bryan tends to be a bit long-winded. There is reason why scripture says "therefore let thy words be few".
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 09, 2013, 07:07:59 pm »

Saw this today - to sum it up, a lot of what's shown in this is mind-blowing, and VERY subtle. Will admit, it took me a bit to figure out the subtle errors in the VBS stuff.

Ultimately, it's becoming pretty apparent where the NWO minions are indoctrinating the youth in their agendas - yes, it's true it's taking place in the public school system, but for the most part it's within these "church" walls with the whole Sunday School/VBS programs largely b/c parents are putting their trust in strangers to teach their kids, instead of taking timeout at least an hour a day or so to read and teach them the bible. And the whole similarities that went on with the N@zi Youth as with this SS/VBS movement isn't surprising, the more you think about it - and the bigger deception is that people have this "but it can't happen again..." mindset.

I'll admit, I felt the same way growing up as a kid in these "churches" - come into Sunday School, some stranger teaches out of some "devotional" material for 30 min - 1 hour, then out the door until the youth group decides on what "fun activities" to do for the day/week. One time I tried to ask a SS teacher about salvation b/c I was worried over whether or not I was going to hell, and he just looked at me like I was crazy. Yes, there were these "summer camps" - only went one time - the camp "counselors"(who were also SS teachers) were not exactly Christian behaving. One of them told us how we should go to the (secular)library and read at least a couple of books a week, but NOT ONCE did he say to do bible study daily(and he was an ELDERLY, believe it or not!). And during the evenings, we would watch movies like "Star Wars".

So ultimately, it's no surprise that Rick Warren(and the rest of the Emergent Church) have been given the prize to hammer the final nail in the coffin. Growing up as a kid, I never saw the whole SS/VBS program as bad as Warren is pushing, but again, as it's gotten worse over time b/c minions like Warren have been given that final hammer.

And that last video of that 2013 World Day by the Vatican is really eyepopping - odd how the GOP establishment and "social" conservatives over-expose all of the Obama-worshipping, but they RARELY say a word over the whole Pope Francis over-the-top worshipping, which is actually 5 X's worse.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: December 09, 2013, 07:59:26 pm »

As for some of the occult symbolism in those "Christian" music videos Bryan talked about...

The one where they crossed their arms to form an "X" - I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it's a reference to that skull and bones symbol this luciferian Yale "fraternity" uses as their logo(which the Bushes, Kerry, William F. Buckley, William Taft, etc were members of). Basically the crossed bones with a skull above it is a symbol of death.

"as above, so below"(where they raised one arm up, and raised the other arm down) - for everyone that's seen these DC monuments, the statute of George Washington made this same pose. Not sure what it means, but obviously another symbol of the occult. This phrase is written in the Lord's prayer in The Message Bible(INSTEAD "as in heaven, so in earth")  - which is a VERY New Age bible re-written by one man(Eugene Peterson), and Rick Warren, Bill Hybels, and Emergent Church leaders heavily use this particular "bible".

Bryan said his next study will be exposing Elvis Pressley(his ties to the occult, and how he was used by luciferians to usher in sinister agendas - remember the part how one of the band members in those videos held his guitar at his pelvic area, the say way Elvis did) - he mentioned how he thinks this man was more evil than Hitler. No surprise, as both used PL Blavatsky's Theosophy teachings.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 10, 2013, 03:42:53 am »

As for some of the occult symbolism in those "Christian" music videos Bryan talked about...

The one where they crossed their arms to form an "X" - I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it's a reference to that skull and bones symbol this luciferian Yale "fraternity" uses as their logo(which the Bushes, Kerry, William F. Buckley, William Taft, etc were members of). Basically the crossed bones with a skull above it is a symbol of death.

That "x" is in relation to Satan, there is Xbox, Xmas, XXX etc

it is going to be awhile as i get through these videos
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 11, 2013, 11:08:10 am »

Student at Conservative Christian University – Professor Says No to Inerrancy of Scripture – Brings in Homosexual Speaker
http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/newsletters/2013/newsletters20131209.htm#1

LTRP Note: While we wish we could share with our readers which school this letter is referring to, we cannot because the potential for this student getting into trouble is high if his/her identity were disclosed. But we believe it is an important letter for our readers to have. We will say this, this university is considered a conservative evangelical school. bigstock-Clock-Tower-39982753Worth noting, this school has been on our Contemplative College list for a number of years. The things happening at this school today (some of which are indicated below) are common among Christian schools that promote contemplative spirituality. Creation, the Word of God, homosexuality – these are all issues that are compromised when in such an environment.

Dear Lighthouse Trails:

Because we have been so helped by your blog, I wanted to tell you our first hand experience with ___________ [Christian] University.

Our son/daughter is attending [Christian] University. He/she had been leaning towards overseas missions but honestly after seeing the condition of this generation at “Christian” universities and within the church in general he/she  has begun to feel that God will use him/her to battle the enemy right here.  It is so heartbreaking that the vast majority of students do not have any discernment or enough scriptural knowledge to know that they are being led astray by “Christian” professors at “Christian” schools.

The [Spiritual Formation] program that was started several years ago had a required reading this year of [one of ] Scott Mcknight’s books.  My son/daughter started reading this and immediately felt that is was, at its core, heretical. . . . I and other people who know the president felt sure he would not allow this into the university but after my son/daughter’s experience and finding disheartening and eye opening information on your blog I know this isn’t the case”.

My son/daughter has a __________ professor named _________ who started off the year telling the class that he does not believe in total inerrancy of Scripture.  This was followed later with sharing that he did not believe in a literal 7 day creation.  [Recently] professor _______ invited a homosexual . . . to address the class on why Scripture supports his view.  . . .

I think it is accurate to say that once they start teaching students that Scripture is not without error and there are no absolutes then this opens the door to teaching them any number of heretical philosophies and false doctrines.  This IS happening right now in schools where parents think their children are “safe.”

You are right on the mark with your research and information so far.

Thank you for all you are sharing.

[A concerned parent]
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 12, 2013, 10:15:42 pm »

The VBS band exposed in Bryan's expose on SS/VBS/Youth Militant Groups is Go Fish...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_Fish_(Christian_band)

Go Fish is an American contemporary Christian band, originally formed in 1993 by Jamie Statema and based in Minnesota. For 10 years their music was geared primarily to a teen and adult market, until 2003 when they released Splash!, an album aimed towards children. Since then Go Fish has released several more children's products.

Miscellaneous[edit]

In May 2007 Focus on the Family's children's magazine, Clubhouse Jr, featured Go Fish on their cover. The same year, Go Fish launched a weekly radio called Go Fish Kids Radio.

Go Fish have release curriculum for Vacation Bible Schools in several years. "Backstage with the Bible" in 2009, "Kickin' it Old School" in 2010, "Praise" in 2012, and "Gotta Move" in 2013.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was one of these that was used at my church's VBS last year - like said, when they showed the promo to the pews on a Sun morning, was shocked how almost everyone(80% adults and elderly) looked indifferent, b/c it looked really disgusting.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: December 12, 2013, 10:32:17 pm »

Go Fish is an American contemporary Christian band, originally formed in 1993 by Jamie Statema and based in Minnesota. For 10 years their music was geared primarily to a teen and adult market, until 2003 when they released Splash!, an album aimed towards children. Since then Go Fish has released several more children's products.

http://www.gofishguys.com/jamie-statema

Jamie is the creative mind behind all things Go Fish.  He became a Christian while attending a concert as a child so he knows firsthand the impact that music can have when it comes to reaching kids for Christ.

"I had grown up in the church, but for some reason when the guys in this band shared the gospel it just clicked for me.  All that I had learned from my parents and from my church came into a new light and I knew that I needed to get right with God.  I was a sinner and needed to be forgiven.  That event has shaped my life and I've been following Christ ever since!"

Since Go Fish's beginning, Jamie has co-produced and written most of the band's songs.  Recently he also won a Dove Award as a producer on Denver and the Mile High Orchestra's Groovy album which was released under the Go Fish Kids (GFK) record label.  While music will always be his first love, recently more and more time has been focused on Go Fish Resources which is a new company focused on providing gospel-centered resources to the home and church.  This company was started in response to the overwhelming support Go Fish received after self-publishing VBS curriculum. 

"Go Fish Resources fills a huge need in the curriculum world.  There are some resources that have great theological content but aren't able to provide elements like high quality music, videos, etc.  On the flip side, there are companies who provide all the "bells and whistles" but a high view of Scripture is most definitely not a priority.  Our goal is to provide churches with the best music and videos on the planet while making it clear that those items are secondary to solid biblical teaching and a gospel-centered approach.  At the end of the day, our music isn't going to save anyone, but the gospel will!"

Jamie and his wife Julie (who writes and oversees curriculum development for Go Fish Resources) have 3 boys and live in TN.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 10:38:19 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 12, 2013, 11:06:12 pm »

2Timothy 3:13  But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
2Ti 3:14  But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
2Ti 3:15  And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
2Ti 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: December 14, 2013, 07:27:42 pm »

Despite some NIV verses thrown in, this is a MUST READ b/c some of what Bryan was talking about in his Militarized Youth Groups video presentation is talked about in this link. Yes, as much as I really hate to say it, what Hitler did in N@zi Germany was almost nothing COMPARED to what we're seeing now in these modern-day churches!

HELLSONG — The Music of Hillsong – In Praise of Folly
http://coercioncode.com/hellsong-the-music-of-hillsong-in-praise-of-folly/
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 15, 2013, 05:04:36 am »

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: December 21, 2013, 10:58:33 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fxe2dhScZ0&feature=c4-overview&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: December 21, 2013, 10:59:07 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc7FQi022XU&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: December 21, 2013, 10:59:34 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOu6ebnLOXo&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 21, 2013, 11:00:04 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_6m_PW_Mk&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 22, 2013, 08:36:45 am »

Good videos, especially the last one - yeah, Churchianity has this false perception that true Christians are those who _completely_ follow the Lord and rarely ever sin. You have no idea how many "influential evangelicals" like Oswald Chambers and Paul Washer that have pushed the heresy that Christians who bear good fruit are the ones that live more and more sin-less lives.(and there's others like Rick Warren and John MacArthur that push lordship salvation)

Believe me - I once tried to follow down this route, only to crack and break down when all was said and done. If anything, this is yet another mind control, fearmongering tactic by Churchianity so that this false organized-church system doesn't get questioned, and ultimately bring everyone into blind submission. It's as if 1984 has hit this system too. Ultimately, it was *I* who fell for strong delusion by thinking that I had to sin less and less and have perfect attendance at a church building every week.

Colossians 2:10  And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Col 2:11  In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
Col 2:12  Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
Col 2:13  And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Col 2:14  Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
Col 2:15  And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
Col 2:16  Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
Col 2:17  Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Notice verse 16 - look at the organized church system when they say how "You have to be in church all day on Sundays and Wednesday nights!". Pretty much they are doing just that, judging you in respect of an holyday.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 24, 2013, 03:58:15 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtfyoJrHjTI&feature=c4-overview&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 24, 2013, 03:58:47 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OYz4XQhcPo&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 24, 2013, 03:59:21 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2UMTVeWfds&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 24, 2013, 03:59:55 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRywQ6WQkl8&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 26, 2013, 07:25:07 pm »

Just viewed these 4 - all very good - interesting clip from that "Knowing" movie. I saw it, but never noticed that John 14:6 verse they painted on that truck until Bryan pointed it out. And this isn't the only movie in recent years to telegraph their punches over mass disappearances followed by chaos/great tribulation.

And yeah, the epistles need to be read carefully too, b/c they too show a pre-trib position.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 26, 2013, 09:42:30 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 26, 2013, 11:24:37 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #445 on: December 27, 2013, 02:58:00 am »

Living out in the sticks has it's technological hurdles. If he gets cell service out there, that is likely the only reasonable internet solution.

Satellite service such as "Hughs" is very expensive and no faster than cell service. The upside is that cell internet has gotten much faster than it use to be. But, with that, you have to watch your bandwidth usage. Video can eat up a ton of bandwidth. So it may be advisable to do the light internet stuff by cell phone (smart phone/tablet) on the property, but do the heavy video work (uploading) on another internet connection (maybe in town somewhere) like with a cable company that has faster connections and more available bandwidth.

If nothing else, he can do all the video work offline at home, then put it on a cd and mail it to somebody to upload. Not very timely, but it would work in a crunch.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 30, 2013, 09:27:36 pm »

Published on Dec 30, 2013 
I will be getting rid of my old email address because we cannot access it in the state of Maine. My new address is: kjvm@netzero.net

Please pray for us as we are moving and also for our spiritual protection. Thank you to all of our subscribers.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #447 on: December 31, 2013, 02:46:07 am »

I'm not really understanding what the "bad situation" would be now, versus in the past. How is now different? Seems a little dramatic. And why are they moving to Maine where they have, I thought, nothing on the property? Doesn't make sense.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 31, 2013, 04:03:16 pm »

I'm not really understanding what the "bad situation" would be now, versus in the past. How is now different? Seems a little dramatic. And why are they moving to Maine where they have, I thought, nothing on the property? Doesn't make sense.

Just listened to it again - yeah, I thought he said earlier this year that members of his family were either unsaved or firmly in this false Churchianity system for quite a while. When he said he was getting attacks from his family, didn't sound like he was saying anything new. He said his wife got physically attacked(but didn't say how), and he said that when the police questioned his wife, he took over from there to answer her questions? I know the man is the head of the wife in the family, but this was the police questioning her concerning the physical attack on her(which she would have given proper answers for, different situation).

And yeah, I remember him saying not too long ago that there's nothing on the Maine property.

Not trying to say he's lying, manipulating, or anything like that, but nonetheless after giving it a 2nd listen, it sounds somewhat strange, to be honest.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #449 on: January 01, 2014, 02:24:11 am »

The husband is head of the wife, yes. But that doesn't mean the husband speaks for her. That's silly.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: