End Times and Current Events
April 16, 2024, 05:11:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 65332 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: January 01, 2014, 04:42:52 am »

i dont know all the details of what happened except i did pray for Bryan and his wife, maybe he will tell us more about what happened.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 01, 2014, 05:18:29 am »

I'm not really understanding what the "bad situation" would be now, versus in the past. How is now different? Seems a little dramatic. And why are they moving to Maine where they have, I thought, nothing on the property? Doesn't make sense.

ya i thought that was a little weird also. if it thaws they cant even get on or off the property as there is a river that goes by. and i also understand that there is no standing structure either. thats gonna be kind of tough up there.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #452 on: January 02, 2014, 03:36:35 am »

And they got a bunch more snow coming this week too. They must be staying at somebodies house.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 02, 2014, 09:32:59 pm »

And they got a bunch more snow coming this week too. They must be staying at somebodies house.

i can only reason in that way that in Maine they must have friends there, it is not like they could set up a tent in very icy weather
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 03, 2014, 04:02:16 am »

i can only reason in that way that in Maine they must have friends there, it is not like they could set up a tent in very icy weather

Well they could do that.  Wink i dont think they have the provisions for it though. Here is Shug camping in -40...

Roll Eyes woooo buddy
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 03, 2014, 04:14:44 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 03, 2014, 10:01:24 am »

Yeah, Churchianity doesn't realize these false bible perversions have caused much, much more damage than anyone could have imagined. They have very subtlely changed and replaced words in it to make numerous passages look like you get saved through a works-based gospel.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 05, 2014, 04:25:30 am »

Alot of Christians dont know that the Catholic cult system is behind the changes in the modern perversions. Even if they knew that the Catholic cult system is behind the changes many wouldn't care because they have no love for the truth. Dreams, visions, experiences, music, traditions, entertainment, buildings seem to be the talk while leaving out any solid teaching of the true word of God the King James Bible.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 10, 2014, 04:29:51 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 10, 2014, 11:14:32 pm »

They were going to move Wednesday and now because of the weather it is Monday that they will move, it is ALL in the Lord's timing Bryan Wink i hope he gets to Maine and has a wonderful time their.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #460 on: January 11, 2014, 03:36:51 am »

They have 5 of those moving boxes? WOW! What are they moving, a small town? For many years now, if I can't fit it all in no more than a 24 ft. moving truck, I got too much stuff! What they have would take up at least two 24ft. trucks. For just two people they got a ton of stuff to move! I can't imagine what that costs.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 11, 2014, 09:17:36 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #462 on: January 12, 2014, 02:51:53 am »

"Foul language" is not edifying, but that's it, and the Spirit will move us to use more edifying words because of a desire to be meek and humble and not offend people. But we must keep in mind to not fall back into trying to meet the demands of the law. We are already free from that. Now, we desire more edifying conversation, and leave off the "foul language" of our "old man".

But to be clear, "cussing" is not an indication of salvation. One must discern beyond that. Aside from the "nasty" words, what is the doctrine of the person talking? That's the key, their fruits.

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another." Romans 14:19 (KJB)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 02:59:55 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #463 on: January 12, 2014, 03:04:55 am »

"And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:" Galatians 2:4 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #464 on: January 12, 2014, 03:11:02 am »

"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble." James 2:19 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #465 on: January 12, 2014, 03:27:46 am »

Interesting that Richling disabled comments to the video he did of Bryan.

Richling calls his video series, "The Daily Oracle"? Really?  Roll Eyes

(Ex-Marine? Notice what he says at the 00:32 minute, "For you civilians"?)

I watched to the first few minutes of his video series on Bryan, and didn't get past his claims of the Apostle Paul. He's playing the counter point to the Anti-Paul crowd.

Watch this guy's videos at your own discretion
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 03:39:18 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: January 12, 2014, 09:09:40 am »

I watched like a couple minutes of one of his "exposing BD" videos when he pm'd me on YT with it(as he did with all of BD's subscribers) - the minute he said Jesus Christ never said in the book of John that we're not saved by his blood, it became obvious he's a heretic with some agenda.

He also claims to read the bible 8 hours a day - seriously, SERIOUSLY...the bible is NOT some John Grisham novel(nor some college textbook where you only have a limited amount of time to read certain parts of it). The bible is GOD'S BOOK, and ultimately it's not something we can speed-read it and somehow end up understanding every little thing in a moment's time. Even the Lord says that much studying is weary on the flesh, and to be PATIENT.

Personally, I've slowed down tremendously on my reading of it over the last few months, and can't tell you how there's a lot of things I'm understanding ALOT better b/c the Holy Spirit is telling me to "slow down".(ie- 3-4 years ago, in my zeal I would read a lot at a time, but would come away with little understanding when I THOUGHT I understood a lot!)

It's as if these people like Richling is doing everything they can to discourage you tremendously and shipwreck your faith.(ie-having been in this false Churchianity system for years and years, they had this same attitude - work hard, work hard, work hard, or else you're a lazy bum)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 19, 2014, 11:21:30 pm »

Getting back to Bryan's expose on this whole Vacation Bible School/Sunday School/Youth Group movements - just read this article on Yahoo, and it made me think about everything Bryan exposed in his presentation. I know our fleshes are weak, but nonetheless these "churches" are really doing a lot of harm to the youth when exposing them to a lot of these visuals like CCM, "Christian" Rock, and even secular films filled with sound and visuals(ie-I've seen megachurches in my area showing their youth groups films like whitewater rafting filled with loud sounds like visuals, and nothing more).

New Record for Human Brain: Fastest Time to See an Image
1/19/14
http://news.yahoo.com/record-human-brain-fastest-time-see-image-150431407.html

The human brain can achieve the remarkable feat of processing an image seen for just 13 milliseconds, scientists have found. This lightning speed obliterates the previous record speed of 100 milliseconds reported by previous studies.

In the study, scientists showed people a series of images flashed for 13 to 80 milliseconds. Viewers successfully identified things like a "picnic" or "smiling couple" even after the briefest of glimpses.

"The fact that you can do that at these high speeds indicates to us that what vision does is find concepts," study leader Mary Potter, a professor of brain and cognitive sciences at MIT in Cambridge, Mass., said in a statement." That's what the brain is doing all day long — trying to understand what we're looking at." [10 Odd Facts About the Brain]

The eyes shift their gaze three times per second, so the ability to process images speedily may help the eyes find their next target, Potter said.

When a person looks at something, the retina sends that information to the brain, which processes shape, color and orientation. Potter and her team aimed to increase gradually the speed at which people could identify images until they were no more accurate than they would have been if they had guessed the image. The viewers had never seen the images before.

Previous studies suggested the brain takes at least 50 milliseconds to send visual information from the retina to the "top" of the brain's visual processing chain and back again in loops that confirm what the eye saw, so the researchers expected people would get worse at seeing images shown for less than 50 milliseconds.

But Potter's team found that although people's performance declined on average as the time was reduced, they still performed better than chance when identifying images flashed for as little as 13 milliseconds, the speed limit of the computer monitor they used.

The findings, detailed online Jan. 16 in the journal Attention, Perception, and Psychophysics, show that people were processing the images much more quickly than scientists believed was possible. One reason may be that the study participants became faster with practice, and also received feedback on their performance, Potter said.

The findings support those from a study of macaque monkeys in 2001 that found the animals respond to specific kinds of images — such as faces — flashed for just 14 milliseconds.

These studies demonstrate that the information only needs to flow in one direction, from the retina to the visual brain areas, in order to identify concepts, without needing feedback from other brain areas. This ability could give the brain the time it needs to decide where to point the eyes, which can take only 100 to 140 milliseconds. (It might also explain why some people report a "sixth sense," when they unconsciously pick up on visual cues in a scene.)

In addition, even though viewers saw the images for only 13 milliseconds, part of their brain may have continued to process them, because sometimes, participants weren't asked about the image until after they saw a sequence of images.

Next, the researchers want to see how long the brain can hold visual information glimpsed for such a short time, and which brain regions are active when a person correctly identifies what they saw.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: January 21, 2014, 06:05:30 pm »

Getting back to the presentation over Babel church buildings Bryan did last August, read this the other day...

1Peter 2:6  Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7  Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8  And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

This is just me, but just looking at this portion of scripture, maybe a lot of these "pastors" of these church builders are/were appointed to this? And it may be not the case over their ignorance/love of money?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #469 on: January 22, 2014, 03:34:08 am »

I think there are "vessels fitted to destruction", as in predestination of certain individuals that are meant to be only evil. One can also look at it like it says "appointed" meaning that the disobedient are appointed to do evil, as in if you don't believe, your appointed unto death.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 24, 2014, 11:30:42 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #471 on: January 24, 2014, 01:11:21 pm »

Bridgewater is just down the road from Mars Hill.

"Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious." Acts 17:22 (KJB)

And by the way Bryan, you did have a way of knowing about your trailer lights.

I've worked in the past as a commercial delivery driver and part of maintaining your truck is a "walkaround" before you start your day. Common sense really. Check fluids, tires, belts and hose visual inspection, brake lines that are visible under the chassis, and most important because if you don't, you can get a very expensive citation, is check your lights, all of them. You also with a trailer and cargo, with any severe moving around or turning, check your load, again, just to make sure because if things settled and moved from that, that wouldn't be good at speed when your talking such a heavy load. I've packed more than a dozen moving trucks, and hauled more than one vehicle by trailer, in my travels over the years, and those certain things you check never change. When dealing with such things that have real potential for injury or worse, never assume anything, just check it, then check it again.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 01:13:09 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: January 25, 2014, 06:43:51 am »

yep the Lord was watching out for them on that trip.
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: January 26, 2014, 05:02:24 am »

that was miracle protection! and it cost less than $39 Wow!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 02, 2014, 03:13:16 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #475 on: February 03, 2014, 01:48:46 am »

I don't know if I'd spend so much time on false teachers of the world. No matter how much you respond to various accusations, there will be somebody out there pointing the finger. One tactic is they draw you into an endless argument which profits nobody. I wouldn't waste more than 5 minutes talking about those people.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 03, 2014, 01:58:31 am »

I just have one comment on this though(after viewing this)...

Having been through this very wicked, organized "church" system - pretty much I'm shocked most of the pews just don't feel "troubled" when these hireling pastors(and other church leaders) preach heresy, and bring heresy within the walls.

Personally, for years when attending these SBC churches, I would always feel very uneasy when I woke up on Sunday mornings - however, we were taught that we would feel this way b/c it's the devil harassing and having a stranglehold on us.(never mind the fact that it's this same church leaderships that lie and bring heresies on the pulpits, and even craftily accuse their pews for not loving God enough)

And believe it or not too - occultist CS Lewis endorsed church buildings - he said that God's voice rings within these buildings, but the devil is outside of them doing all he can to keep people out. This says ALOT(coming from an occultist, that is)!

As for Bryan exposing Martin Richling - this happened b/c Richling started making videos accusing and attacking Bryan(Richling even pm'd everyone on Bryan's subscriber list his videos "exposing" Bryan), and all Bryan is doing is exposing his false doctrines. It's not like Bryan is exposing every YT false teacher every single week.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #477 on: February 03, 2014, 02:35:23 am »

I don't think Bryan needs anybody offering explanations for him. Notice I said first sentence, "I don't know if I'd spend so much time on false teachers of the world".

Bryan can handle people like that however he thinks is needed. That's his call as he understands scripture. I'm just saying Bryan is giving those people WAY too much response.

The heretics speak for themselves. All Bryan needs to do is stand back and let the heretics hang themselves, which they will if you let them ramble long enough.

Of course Bryan isn't exposing everybody "every single week". That's kind of an exaggerated way of putting it.

People like that guy Richling is getting exactly the response he wanted from Bryan. Bryan, sorry, your falling for it! You can hear it in his voice and how he talks about that guy.

Bryan should know better...

"Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch." Matthew 15:14 (KJB)

"But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain." Titus 3:9 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 05, 2014, 12:28:48 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVJrjXGj2Y8&feature=c4-overview&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 09, 2014, 05:13:58 pm »

No, Bryan's intent is to NOT do an umpteenth expose on Martin Richling - he got an email from someone who was close to this guy since way back in the 1980's, and he felt he needed to expose everything in this email.

Personally, I will say this from my own experiences going to these Babel church buildings for many years - I'm not surprised at all that these Richling guys have infiltrated the pulpits(and churches in general to end up rising up in respect among the pews/leadership as well). B/c for the most part, a lot of pastors, deacons, sunday school teachers, etc I've crossed paths with were/are cold, arrogant, anti-social, hypocritical, doctrinally-errored, and money-greedy. Did I say anti-social? Really - I always thought it only existed in "Seinfeld"!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: