End Times and Current Events
April 20, 2024, 08:28:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 65532 times)
Kilika
« Reply #510 on: March 05, 2014, 12:32:35 pm »

Cheesy It wasn't you.

Like I said, he said what the email address deal is in the moving video I mentioned.

Now the part about not being able to answer emails? Hmm. Jesus says, "For my yoke is easy and my burden is light".

Jesus also says, while I believe it refers also to communicating with God, He also says, "...and to communicate forget not, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased".

We also are exhorted to not seek our own wealth..."that they may be saved".
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 05, 2014, 01:07:30 pm »

I dont know, i asked him about someone he is supporting and all of a sudden he quits with the emails.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 01:11:01 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #512 on: March 05, 2014, 01:19:11 pm »

Maybe, but I think it more likely it's just part of his settling in to a new routine there. I can see where emails could get overwhelming, seeing that a large number of people, in the process of trying to make up their own mind what they understand, would rather ask somebody than research it themselves.

The other side to it is, if he's getting THAT many emails, the questions is why? No doubt there will be opposing people wanting to tell him he's wrong, etc, but I question just how many of those he's dealing with. It doesn't take long to look over an email then delete it without responding to vain communications!
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 05, 2014, 01:20:13 pm »

I dont know, i asked him about someone he is supporting and all of a sudden he quits with the emails.

Did you use the blackhawk45 or kjvm email address?(Yes, I remember we discussed in another thread over how Greg Miller pushed the gay theory lie, and you subsequently emailed Bryan with these concerns) If you used the latter, he said that that one has been dropped since he started making moving preparations to Maine.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 05, 2014, 01:46:38 pm »

Did you use the blackhawk45 or kjvm email address?(Yes, I remember we discussed in another thread over how Greg Miller pushed the gay theory lie, and you subsequently emailed Bryan with these concerns) If you used the latter, he said that that one has been dropped since he started making moving preparations to Maine.

both, im gonna snail mail him also.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 09, 2014, 07:30:41 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 09, 2014, 03:22:42 pm »

Mark, have you watched this? Saw this earlier today - apparently Bryan doesn't believe the gap theory, however he feels it shouldn't be argued with b/c he feels it doesn't have an effect on salvation if other brethren believe in it(at least that's what I understood the context of what he was saying). At his previous home church, one of the other brethren there(Jesse) preached exposing this(and left the sermon audio.com links on it).

What do you think of what he said?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 09, 2014, 03:50:17 pm »

ill have to listen to that teaching that he recommends. BUT let me say this, im a little shocked that he didnt come out against Greg Miller, for this as Greg doubted and changed the KJB in order to make his points. As much as Bryan pushes the KJB im a little surprised.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 09, 2014, 04:01:13 pm »

Since Bryan will not engage me in email, and i havent sent my snail mail yet. Will send Wednesday. I posted this to the video on youtube under my name.

So then, do you support or not support Greg Miller and his heretical teaching on gap theory? He had to doubt and then CHANGE the KJB in order to make his point? Same as what the serpent did to Eve in thr garden.  He is NOT a KJB believer. He had to change what the Bible says to make his point. You cannot accept a gap theory and believe the KJB. EXO 20:11 was written in stone by the Lords finger. 6 days, that's it. Gap theory can only work if you CHANGE the KJB. That is what Greg Miller has done. He is a heretic. Do you still support him in changing the Bible to meet his private interpretation?

I bet he deletes it.  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 09, 2014, 04:13:34 pm »

I also had that impression too - that he wanted to dodge all questions about Greg Miller(Mark, you probably weren't the only one that emailed him with concerns about Miller).
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 09, 2014, 04:16:24 pm »

I'm with Mark on this. This theory is so obviously heretical, and I don't think it's a "non-issue" at all. If you believe in the gap theory, then you believe that God is not capable of creating the world in 6 days.

The Bible says that the plants were created, and the next day the sun was created. If that was anything more than one literal day, how could those plants survive? They need the sun to make food!

Gap theory is a blatant heresy. End of discussion. And I'm a little disappointed that Bryan won't just come out and say it. This needs a little more than just "I don't believe it, but it's a non-issue, really..."
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 09, 2014, 04:19:54 pm »

I also had that impression too - that he wanted to dodge all questions about Greg Miller(Mark, you probably weren't the only one that emailed him with concerns about Miller).

maybe not, but i doubt he will debate me in open youtube. I dont want an open youtube debate. I only posted as Greg Miller himself called Bryan a liar. I get from the Video that he doesn't support Gap Theory. But to sit and call it a non issue is disrespectful. He needs to come out one way or another. I wont have time to listen to the teachings he mentioned until tomorrow. So hopefully the teachings he mentions are against gap theory.

I still 100% believe that Greg Miller is a cult leader, especially after the posts he made on Bryans teachings. His church isnt too far way from where i live maybe 2 hours or so. Maybe i will pay him a visit.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 09, 2014, 04:38:41 pm »

I'm with Mark on this. This theory is so obviously heretical, and I don't think it's a "non-issue" at all. If you believe in the gap theory, then you believe that God is not capable of creating the world in 6 days.

The Bible says that the plants were created, and the next day the sun was created. If that was anything more than one literal day, how could those plants survive? They need the sun to make food!

Gap theory is a blatant heresy. End of discussion. And I'm a little disappointed that Bryan won't just come out and say it. This needs a little more than just "I don't believe it, but it's a non-issue, really..."

It is. The only way you can make it work is to CHANGE what the Bible says. No way around it. In Exo 20:11 God himself says he made creation in 6 days and wrote it in stone with his very finger. You cant get around that.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 09, 2014, 04:50:27 pm »

maybe not, but i doubt he will debate me in open youtube. I dont want an open youtube debate. I only posted as Greg Miller himself called Bryan a liar. I get from the Video that he doesn't support Gap Theory. But to sit and call it a non issue is disrespectful. He needs to come out one way or another. I wont have time to listen to the teachings he mentioned until tomorrow. So hopefully the teachings he mentions are against gap theory.

I still 100% believe that Greg Miller is a cult leader, especially after the posts he made on Bryans teachings. His church isnt too far way from where i live maybe 2 hours or so. Maybe i will pay him a visit.

That and Miller has completely lost his mind too. Look at the comments he posted under this video...

Bryan, you just said that you have not studied this issue.  Then you LIE to the body of Christ and tell them that Greg Miller, Peter Ruckman, David Peacock and  a large list of Bible believing teachers (I list in our video on this subject that you obviously did not watch) are teaching the Gap in order to make room for EVOLUTION?

You have lost your mind.

Bryan, in this video. accuses Gap teachers of making room for evolution.  And you accuse us of falsely accusing anti-Gap teachers of LYING?

You bunch of dirty, filthy stinking LIARS.

Speaking of being a cult leader - it was on his BBF site awhile back where at the top of his page, he put an image of a dove flying downward - it's not on there anymore, but from what I've read, this is an image occultists use to signature themselves(ie-Chuck Smith's CC uses it). And the current one he has(a shield with a sword going through the middle of it) is also an occult symbol that occult groups like the Knight's Templars have used.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 09, 2014, 05:08:18 pm »

im not surprised, he is a cult leader. It is all about him and what he believes. If you believe any thing different than what the cult leader believes you will be ostracized and kicked out and shunned by the cult.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: March 09, 2014, 06:48:13 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: March 09, 2014, 07:10:17 pm »

I think I saw this one a couple of years ago - yeah, will have to admit that switching to the KJB 5 years ago was a life changing experience for me as well.

When I had the NIV, I remember looking through SO many other books/devotionals for answers - confusion just ABOUNDED, and got worn out.
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 09, 2014, 07:48:56 pm »

Speaking of being a cult leader - it was on his BBF site awhile back where at the top of his page, he put an image of a dove flying downward - it's not on there anymore, but from what I've read, this is an image occultists use to signature themselves(ie-Chuck Smith's CC uses it).

Yep, Ive seen that emblem a couple of different places:

Ordo Templi Orientis logo
http://www.centrosangiorgio.com/occultismo/immagini/logo_oto.gif

Trinity Broadcasting Network logo (notice anything else about it?)
http://www.kollewin.com/EX/09-15-16/TBN-Crest.jpg
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Kilika
« Reply #528 on: March 10, 2014, 02:24:57 am »

Yeah, I noticed it has both a Maltese cross on the crown, and a Celtic cross in the middle with the dove. Talk about confused!  Roll Eyes

Also, the Latin over the lion says "King of kings", while the Latin over the white horse translates "dependable and", which makes no sense.

What I notice? Confusion!
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 11, 2014, 01:19:37 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4V7WVE_ONQ&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: March 11, 2014, 02:58:04 pm »

Beat me to it! Smiley

Just saw this video - like I was saying, Miller has really gone off the deep end. It was in his previous sermon videos where I've posted comments that disagreed with what he said, and he would have no problems with them(ie-one time he posted a video of Ronald Reagan endorsing the KJB, and I responded how Reagan pushed a lot of Illuminati agendas, including abortion and Popery - he didn't have any problems with what I said then).

And he also said in his gap theory sermon how Christians can be demonically possessed - from my experiences going to these Babel, cultic church buildings, they push the SAME THING.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 11, 2014, 03:02:42 pm »

im a little stunned that Bryan just blows off the whole gap debate. It goes to the central truth of the Bible. If there was a Gap than the Bible is wrong and Jesus and the Holy Ghost has lied to us this whole time. Also to make the Gap work you have to change the KJB text or use a different version. I think he needs to come out on at least the credibility of the Bible. So i asked him in the comments of that vid, but he seems a little angry right now. Wonder if he will ban me...  Cheesy

But Miller did engage me last night on the post i made about him, i answered and was waiting for his replay when Bryan locked the thread. I still do not like you tube debates, too hard to follow.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #532 on: March 11, 2014, 06:39:38 pm »

They are more than welcome to have discussions here, but alas, none have graced us with their presence. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 14, 2014, 06:06:36 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #534 on: March 14, 2014, 12:12:53 pm »

Cool, and Amen!
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: March 14, 2014, 06:41:30 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 14, 2014, 06:42:55 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 14, 2014, 09:17:55 pm »

These persistent anti-KJV people are really something - they just ask vain questions to no end so that they can fulfill the lusts of their fleshes. And they continue to do so b/c of just that, they're not satisfied enough. To be honest, I really didn't understand some of the questions this YT "William Tyndale" asked, as they seemed very vain.

These "William Tyndale" types people won't be asking these types of questions at the Great White Throne.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 15, 2014, 06:52:19 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 15, 2014, 03:31:38 pm »

Quick SCAM is more look it - very good job by Bryan exposing everything they did.

Romans 11:33  O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
Rom 11:34  For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
Rom 11:35  Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
Rom 11:36  For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: