End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 04:35:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 65420 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: March 16, 2014, 03:35:51 am »

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #541 on: March 16, 2014, 03:38:36 am »

Cremation. Takes up less real estate!

There is NOTHING wrong with cremation Bryan! This fleshly body is about worthless. It's flawed and corrupted, that's the whole point of salvation through Jesus because our flesh is beyond saving.

"...the flesh profiteth nothing. The words I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life".
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 03:46:00 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 16, 2014, 06:15:17 pm »

Cremation. Takes up less real estate!

There is NOTHING wrong with cremation Bryan! This fleshly body is about worthless. It's flawed and corrupted, that's the whole point of salvation through Jesus because our flesh is beyond saving.

"...the flesh profiteth nothing. The words I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life".

The only thing I know about this issue is that Catholics are staunchly against cremation(while other Baptist/Protestant denominations haven't said anything about it).

It's pretty obvious that anything the Catholics say, the opposite is true.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 16, 2014, 06:25:44 pm »

I didnt watch it. Cremation or burial? Jesus has no limits on what he can do. He knows where every atom of everybody that ever lived is. For he is in control of all of it.

Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

and that verse right there says it all. "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it", im quite sure there have been a couple of million people who have died in the water and their bodies not recovered in these 6,000 years. If you drown in the ocean not mush of your body if anything is going to survive the years. The ocean is better than a forest at cleaning up the dead. Just read about what happened to the crew of the USS Indianapolis in just the days they were stuck out at sea. The ocean is very harsh. ANd if Jesus can bring that back together, im quite sure he can bring back a cremated body.
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #544 on: March 17, 2014, 05:53:34 pm »

Just read about what happened to the crew of the USS Indianapolis in just the days they were stuck out at sea

Many were eaten by sharks if that's the ship I'm thinking.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: March 17, 2014, 06:37:47 pm »

Many were eaten by sharks if that's the ship I'm thinking.

thats the one. Some of the people were so water logged that the flesh literary was pulled right off their bones. The body is literally destroyed in the ocean, bones and all. If Jesus can bring them back, he is more than capable to bring back a pile of ash and bones.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 21, 2014, 01:27:14 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: March 22, 2014, 09:40:20 pm »

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 09:48:58 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 24, 2014, 08:30:24 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #549 on: March 25, 2014, 03:21:55 am »

Really Bryan?  Roll Eyes

Instead of spouting bs churchianity doctrines, how about preaching the actual truth?

Here, allow me...

"I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean." Romans 14:14 (KJB)

THAT is the truth.

Did you ever mention that to smokers, or drug users, or anybody else that puts stuff into their body?

Why no, because your ignorant, and a hypocrite!

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #550 on: March 25, 2014, 04:05:10 am »

And another thing...

(I'm so sick of these churchianity fakes, I could scream it from the rooftops! All they have to do is just READ the bible! Quit listening to these clowns that are spreading their own personal interpretation of scriptures through pulpits and videos.)

How about instead of spreading lies, how about bearing your brethren's burdens and lift them up instead of putting them down? How about telling them and encouraging them to be charitable...

"Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth." Romans 14:22 (KJB)

Hey Bryan, and all you other hypocrites out there, why do you think churchianity is so opposed to cannabis, and quite frankly any other substance the government says is illegal?

The answer? 501c3.

The world says it's unclean. Jesus says it's clean if you consider it clean by faith.

So which is it? The world or Jesus?

Screw what the world, churchianity and Bryan says!

Who do you serve Bryan? Have you really left the "church" industry? Your still preaching falsehoods, and doing it on video outside of a church building has apparently changed nothing in your churchianity false doctrines.

Your still a churchianity preacher, just in a different building!

I choose Jesus.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 04:11:32 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: March 25, 2014, 09:52:43 am »

Personally, I was a habitual gum chewer, until recently when I read how they have feces(a poison ingredient in it) in it. HOWEVER, the temptations to chew it are there. But NONETHELESS, as much as I want to chew it again, the Spirit inside of me is holding me back, why? B/c I can NOT do it with faith.

Pt being that I think I'm coming to an understanding of these verses...

Romans 14:20  For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence.

Rom 14:22  Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.
Rom 14:23  And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

B/c as I was saying - I just can't chew gum with faith, b/c I no longer alloweth it not.(and I even had my doubts over it BEFORE I read about its feces ingredients, so I always doubteth it)

Same with the fast-food stuff which I used to eat for years and years - I'll be honest - the reason why I did was to APPEASE my FLESH(and this was BEFORE I became aware of all of the poisonous ingredients they put in it). IOW, I can honestly say I ateth them not of faith.

IOW, can we say that it's the SPIRIT given to us that gives us LIBERTY to choose?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #552 on: March 25, 2014, 12:12:50 pm »

Whether we eat or not, it's by faith. As, "whatsoever is not of faith is sin".

"He that doubteth..." I believe applies to us all, in that we all have those times where we have doubt and aren't so faithful. "Go and sin no more" is what Jesus told the lady, and us too. We are forgiven, thank you Jesus, so no worries.

If you have reservations about gum, or anything, yes, I believe that is the Spirit nudging you to remember where your faith is suppose to be. It's the Spirit reminding you, bringing to your remembrance to "examine yourselves...".

It's not about what you take into your body, it's all about whether you are saved or not.

THEN, it's about what your faith is about what you take into the fleshly body that "profiteth nothing". For the believer, it's also about charity around others, desiring to not cause anyone to stumble, or be offended, or make anybody weak from your liberty.

So yes, I believe it is by the gift of the Holy Spirit that we obtain mercy, which is our liberty.

"If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." John 8:36 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: March 25, 2014, 12:31:16 pm »

Whether we eat or not, it's by faith. As, "whatsoever is not of faith is sin".

"He that doubteth..." I believe applies to us all, in that we all have those times where we have doubt and aren't so faithful. "Go and sin no more" is what Jesus told the lady, and us too. We are forgiven, thank you Jesus, so no worries.

If you have reservations about gum, or anything, yes, I believe that is the Spirit nudging you to remember where your faith is suppose to be. It's the Spirit reminding you, bringing to your remembrance to "examine yourselves...".

It's not about what you take into your body, it's all about whether you are saved or not.

THEN, it's about what your faith is about what you take into the fleshly body that "profiteth nothing". For the believer, it's also about charity around others, desiring to not cause anyone to stumble, or be offended, or make anybody weak from your liberty.

So yes, I believe it is by the gift of the Holy Spirit that we obtain mercy, which is our liberty.

"If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." John 8:36 (KJB)

So what is your take then on 1 Cor 6:15 to 6:20 ?
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 25, 2014, 12:47:00 pm »

Thought I would add another comment here...

For the record - no, I don't smoke nor drink alcohol(and never have - thank you Jesus!).

With that being said - I think the whole point here is that it's the SPIRIT that will guide you into all things. Like I was saying, you have no idea how many temptations I still have wanting to either chew gum and eat at a fast-food place. However, the Spirit inside of me keeps nudging me not to, so therefore if I do end up eating these things, I will NOT be doing so of faith. No, my salvation will not be lost, but nonetheless it's not like I can just walk into a Taco Bell, and think that if I merely say some prayer before I eat, the food will be blessed. B/c ultimately, I will still be DOUBTING.

This is my big problem with Alcohol Anonymous, these p0rn-addition groups, etc - they're doing it MAN'S way - from what I've read, the success rates in AA is NOT good(ie- majority don't exactly "recover" over the long haul). Yes, AA has ties to the occult - but nonetheless it's MAN-centered.

Ultimately, the beauty about being saved is that you have put your faith in Jesus Christ, and he has given you the Spirit to guide you into all things, including his word for faith and practice(which ultimately makes it easier for me to stray away from things I shouldn't be digging into).

I think this is the whole point. Noone is saying you have to smoke, you have to eat fast-foods, etc, etc after you're saved.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: March 25, 2014, 02:41:22 pm »

Having been in "church" services especially recently - at bare minimum, there's occult symbols on these Sunday morning programs. Pretty much the secretaries put them there, so it's not like these secretaries are luciferians or anything. However, the big picture is that it shows how DEEPLY infiltrated Churchianity is now.

Also - there's a First Baptist in my area where the entrance has a high middle wall, with the left and right walls right beside it of equal length. The SBC Lifeway bookstore headquarters, I think, has this same entrance structure too. From what I understand, this is a Freemasonic symbol.

Anyhow - here's a short clip Bryan took.

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #556 on: March 26, 2014, 02:41:44 am »

15  Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make [them] the members of an harlot? God forbid.
16  What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
17  But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
18  Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
19  What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
1 Corinthians 6:15-20 (KJB)

What is my take on 1 Corinthians 6:15-20?

Not sure why you ask. Totally different situation; food vs. sex.

"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." Romans 14:17 (KJB)

it's all about whether you are saved or not

I think it's summed up with this...

29  Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other: for why is my liberty judged of another [man's] conscience?
30  For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?
31  Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
32  Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:
33  Even as I please all [men] in all [things], not seeking mine own profit, but the [profit] of many, that they may be saved.
1 Corinthians 10:29-33 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 26, 2014, 07:58:10 am »

Not sure why you ask. Totally different situation; food vs. sex.

So you only view that passage as an indication of sex and nothing more? You couldn't apply it to any thing else?
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: March 26, 2014, 08:26:16 am »

So you only view that passage as an indication of sex and nothing more? You couldn't apply it to any thing else?

Another comment I want to make on this...

This is the beauty of being saved - no, we will never walk in sinless perfection, and to boot we will have our share of temptations. But nonetheless, the beauty of it all is that we have the Spirit inside of us to guide us into all things, and KEEP us from evil.

This is why I brought up the chewing gum and fast-food examples - the reason why I've abstained from them in recent years is b/c of just that, the Holy Spirit inside of me has nudged me to stray away from these things. Yes, I still get tempted to eat them, but ultimately the Spirit keeps me from these evils, no matter how great the temptations may be. If I wasn't saved? There's NO way I could do this on my own.

1 Corinthians 10:31  Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Ultimately, no, if I let's say walk into a Taco Bell and eat their stuff - there's just NO way I can eat this, doing all to the glory of God, b/c I am doubting.

And to boot - I also avoid these fast/processed foods b/c by and large(at least with my experiences), it would become a stumbling block to others...

1 Corinthians 10:32  Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:
1 Corinthians 10:33  Even as I please all [men] in all [things], not seeking mine own profit, but the [profit] of many, that they may be saved.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: March 27, 2014, 10:47:33 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #560 on: March 28, 2014, 05:24:45 am »

Guess you overlooked this...

If you have reservations about gum, or anything, yes, I believe that is the Spirit nudging you to remember where your faith is

Well, verse 18 makes it clear, those verses are relating directly to physical interactions with others;
Flee fornication".

Can it apply to other things? Yes, spiritually we can "fornicate" with other gods and doctrines. It's called spiritual adultery.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: March 30, 2014, 04:24:42 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkdSlCojotA&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 30, 2014, 04:25:23 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9NHeCioGyo&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: March 30, 2014, 04:26:00 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxyB-1ydeE0&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #564 on: March 30, 2014, 05:30:24 am »

Being in the presence of God or His angels is NOT a bad thing. It's called humility and reverence. "Abraham feared God...", and "Fear God and keep his commandments..." kind of fear.

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

And you DO NOT wish evil on others, even your enemies Bryan. That is NOT love your enemies. You are to do good to those who hate you, to pray for them. "...Bless and curse not". Be thankful that you are the one being hassled and not someone else.

"And into whatsoever house ye enter, say Peace be to this house..."

That's where it starts for us in this physical realm. We through our faith assert the authority given to us as joint heirs with Christ. We DO NOT cowl in fear of "evil spirits". Rather, we stand fast and confident, and rebuke that wicked spirit. By the grace of Jesus Christ given to me, I challenge ANY wicked spirit. Bring it! And don't forget God and His angels along with those ten thousands of His saints that are standing right behind me! Besides, what do I care?

"Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away." James 4:14 (KJB)

"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31 (KJB)

"Resist the devil and he will flee from you".
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 05:51:35 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: March 30, 2014, 11:46:22 am »

The Elvis teaching was really good, he should do more studies like that.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: March 31, 2014, 06:15:29 pm »

Just got back from out of town a couple of hours ago - the Elvis one looks like a well worth listening to, can't wait!
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: March 31, 2014, 07:43:02 pm »

The Elvis teaching was really good, he should do more studies like that.

It was good. He could have gone into more detail, but he definitely hit the high points. The Catholic movie bit was pretty eye-opening, too. Joe Schimmel did a similar expose in the film They Sold Their Souls For Rock 'n Roll:
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: March 31, 2014, 11:58:16 pm »

Yes, indeed it was a very interesting expose on Elvis - was quite surprised by all of the connections and agendas surrounding him.

From someone who's been in these church buildings for years and years - recently, the music in it has gotten SO rotten, and this is an UNDERSTATEMENT(NOT Kidding!).

And with all of the discussions surrounding the Millenial generation and their anti-social attitudes they have that no one would have imagined - let's not forget that their parents(for the most part) are Baby Boomers, which is the generation that came about post-WW2, which also happened to be the same generation that was first exposed to this rock music heresy.

Yeah, it drives me crazy when I see these professing Baby Boomer Christians act like they're moral, righteous, and holy - but en yet they could never keep their Millenial children under subjection.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: April 01, 2014, 05:07:31 pm »

Just finished listening to this - this is from my personal experiences...

Again - just from my personal experiences - but has anyone else ever had the Holy Spirit raise up big red flags when you encounter someone that's questionable? Here are my experiences...

1) Remember that megachurch pastor in my metroplex that I told you about, that quit his position to become a "missionary" in China? It was at an event last year in the metroplex when I met him. When I shook hands with him, I just felt an INCREDIBLE amount of vexing inside of me. I didn't know what it was, but nonetheless a lot of very high vexing. So pretty much everything I read and heard about this guy(on his web site/church site et al) confirmed by suspicions about him. And afterwards, his children hugged a lot of people on their way out, but they avoided me.

2) At the "church" I attend now, the interim pastor came by in January to shake my and my family's hands - when I shook his hands, something VERY vexing just shook me. Again, I had no idea what it was. Ultimately, it was over a month later when he slipped this into his sermon - "If you think faith is believing Jesus Christ died for our sins on the cross, was buried, and rose again 3 days later, then you are *thinking intellectually*". Yes! This RIGHT THERE all but confirmed my vexing encounter I had with them.

Ultimately - pt I'm trying to make is that this is the beauty of being saved, studying the word of God daily, and having the Holy Spirit to guide you into all things - the Spirit WILL warn you of imminent dangers ahead. No, I'm not saying Christians will be deception-free, but nonetheless when I was a lost person, many times I would fall into a mile-long pit, and subsequently it felt like I had no idea what just happened(and wanted to continue to fall).

And as for my last sentence in #1 - don't be discouraged nor be hard on yourself if lost people/lukewarm professing Christians avoid you like this - if anything, God separates the wheat from the tares, and the Spirit is doing just that...keeping you separate from these people. Yeah, even my professing brethren have told me how I get this treatment b/c I turn them off. Cheesy

2Thes 3:1  Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:
2Th 3:2  And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.
2Th 3:3  But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: