End Times and Current Events
April 20, 2024, 02:19:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 65505 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: May 08, 2014, 12:16:46 am »

Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, Mike Rivero, and all of their "truth" movement ilk may do a really good job exposing flouride, GMOs, and other poisons in our food/water supplies - but ultimately, they NEVER pin the tail on the donkey(other than making passing references to Rockefeller and Kissinger). Ultimately, they've lead the "truth" movement into more confusion and utter darkness.

Ultimately - I kinda figured the Jesuits are also behind these agendas too - seriously, these Jesuit agents like the "religious right" et al come out and tell you how we need to VOTE(and put in "godly" leaders into office), but they NEVER expose ANY of these agendas like flouride in the water, poisons like GMOs/Aspertame/MSG in our food supplies, etc...all of which has played a large role in eugenics(and just as much as abortion).

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 10, 2014, 11:58:46 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 10, 2014, 11:59:51 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: May 11, 2014, 09:15:35 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 16, 2014, 07:48:42 pm »

When I was out of town this week, was thinking and praying about this - no, I'm not trying to judge anyone's salvation, but...

1) 99% of these Babel church building 501c3 "preachers" - we can if we want start a debate all day if they're Jesuits, Freemasons, occultists, or whatever - but nonetheless either way, WHERE is all of the chastenething in their lives? Personally, no, I am NOT sin-less(NOT even close!), but can't tell you the countless times the Lord Jesus Christ in his mercy and grace did just that to me when I got out of line(like he did with me this week as he moved me on vacation in the woods for a few days - won't go into all of the details).

Heb 12:6  For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
Heb 12:7  If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
Heb 12:8  But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
Heb 12:9  Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
Heb 12:10  For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
Heb 12:11  Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

2) As for the love of money is the root of all evil part - let's all be honest here - no, I'm not asking everyone to openly admit this here, but again, personally I'll be honest...Yes, I myself DO have a love of money in my corrupt flesh. If I say I don't, I would be outright LYING to you, why?

1John 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10  If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

James 2:10  For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
Jas 2:11  For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

Matthew 15:18  But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Mat 15:19  For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
Mat 15:20  These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimately - when you look at the entire scriptures in context - when we're saved, Jesus Christ throughout scripture makes promise after promise after promise that he shall protect us from evil. He KNOWS our flesh is WEAK, for one...

Romans 7:18  For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
Rom 7:19  For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Rom 7:20  Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

2Thes 3:1  Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:
2Th 3:2  And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.
2Th 3:3  But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

2Timothy 4:18  And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Again - I'm not trying to say that the Lord expects his children(sons of God) to walk in sin-less perfection - but again, let's look at scripture in the BIG context(and not just the "for the love of money is the root of all evil..." passage alone). Where is all of the chastening in the leaderships of these Babel church buildings? It's as if these "pastors"(and other "Christian" leaders) just keep walking the darker and darker path deceiving their flocks with corrupted bibles and commandments of men without any kind of stumbling stone in front of them.

And while I'm NOT trying to brag about myself - can't tell you how many times the Lord prevented me from yoking with the material riches of these world, no matter how much I cried like a 5 year old boy wanting more ice cream.

Ultimately - yes, you really have to wonder where these "pastors"'s foundations really come from - from someone who's attended these Babel church buildings for years and years, can't tell you how many times "Jesuit", "Freemasonry", "occultist", etc just yelled at me whenever I would see these pastors preach et al.

Philippians 3:18  (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Php 3:19  Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 17, 2014, 11:34:58 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 18, 2014, 06:50:27 am »

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: May 18, 2014, 07:29:27 pm »

Begley has a huge, HUGE following on YT - no, it's not merely in the few thousands, it's MUCH LARGER than that!(very surprising, especially considering he doesn't get any MSM/television attention).

I listened to him a few times a couple of years ago - he comes off like one of those radio talk show host "shock jocks" - born-again believers should NOT talk and behave this way!

Bryan did a very good job in his exposes on him.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 25, 2014, 09:08:12 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 25, 2014, 09:10:28 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 01, 2014, 05:15:53 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 02, 2014, 01:38:43 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 03, 2014, 07:15:43 pm »

Well - Bryan is getting attacked, big time, on YT - b/c a couple of months ago he made a video answering certain emails, and someone asked him if someone's salvation could hang by a thread if they either 1) Turn against the Jews/Israel(Romans 11:21-22),  and 2) Corrupt the word of God(Revelation 22:19).

And all Bryan did was WARN against getting yoked with these things - now all of a sudden even his KJB brethren are making videos "exposing" him as some heretic denying OSAS(eternal security).

Here are the verses in question...

Romans 11:21  For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22  Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Rev 22:19  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

FWIW - yes, salvation can't be lost. But just to put things in perspective - can anyone honestly say that they've crossed paths with born-again believers who hate the Jews/Israel(ie-both Mark and I can attest with our experiences with the "truth" movement)?

Or how about those that get rich off of corrupting the word of God like these James White/Virginia Molenkott types? IOW, WHERE is all of the chastening in their lives? On the contrary, I've heard of testimonies of born-again believers who joined the Freemasons, only for their lives to be in shambles a year later. As scripture says - "To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.". IOW, you don't see these White-types being delivered unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh...

And they also are mad at him just b/c he says a saved person must become a new creature(2nd Corinthians 5:17) - he didn't say it in the context of "works" per se, but in the context of scripture. Although his listeners interpreted otherwise. Yes, I personally struggle with sin, but being a saved man - the Spirit is always vexing inside of me when alerting over danger ahead(while my weak flesh is warring on the contrary).

Ultimately - you should see the comments sections in these videos "exposing" Bryan - you could pretty much tell these people put man up on a pedestial, then b/c he said something they didn't like, or agree with, or thought he was in error with, all of a sudden he's a wolf in sheep's clothing?

FWIW - watch those videos where Bryan answers these questions(I think it's called "Can eternal security be lost?" or something like that) - all Bryan did was WARN of walking on these treacherous waters. He DIDN'T say you would 100% lose your salvation. And personally, I once had a hatred for the Jews/Israel 4 years ago(when I was yoked with the "truth" movement) - and I can attest to the fact that you are really walking on TREACHEROUS waters when you have this mindset that we have to throw the baby(Israel) out of the bathwater, b/c what it did was confuse me big time over the different dispensations in scripture.

Same with making a living over the corrupting of the word of God - honestly, through my years of going to these "church" buildings, these pastors and other church leaderships don't seem to have any conscience of preaching out of corrupt versions. If they were truely born-again, you would think they would have a vexing Spirit inside of them warning them.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 04, 2014, 04:58:30 am »

Well - Bryan is getting attacked, big time, on YT - b/c a couple of months ago he made a video answering certain emails, and someone asked him if someone's salvation could hang by a thread if they either 1) Turn against the Jews/Israel(Romans 11:21-22),  and 2) Corrupt the word of God(Revelation 22:19).

And all Bryan did was WARN against getting yoked with these things - now all of a sudden even his KJB brethren are making videos "exposing" him as some heretic denying OSAS(eternal security).

its unfair what they are "exposing" Bryan on he believes in eternal security.

Same with making a living over the corrupting of the word of God - honestly, through my years of going to these "church" buildings, these pastors and other church leaderships don't seem to have any conscience of preaching out of corrupt versions. If they were truly born-again, you would think they would have a vexing Spirit inside of them warning them.

You hit the nail on the head, the amount of hirelings out there is astonishing. They choose a version of their own choice and it doesn't matter what version it is alot of the time, yet they claim to be Christian and cant see the errors in the modern versions? And then many claim that the KJV has mistakes in it too, well God did preserve the Old Testament and they think that God couldnt preserve the New Testament for today? well they dont think that they arent thinking, the majority of these NIV users have a different spirit in them, its not a spirit that wants truth but a spirit that allows them to do whatever they choose and then think they are okay with God. And go about deceiving others themselves being deceived. Well the word of God is the truth John 17:17 and if you dont have the truth then they have lies. And these people are making comfortable money for the hours they do and they just continue in what they do, and you try and warn them and they think your divisive or whatever, well one day they will see what a mess they have made and they could have had the truth but they didn't have it or want it.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 06, 2014, 10:58:57 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: June 08, 2014, 05:15:09 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj61swfT_ZY&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 08, 2014, 05:15:41 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CZ8ts5g0EY&index=2&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 08, 2014, 05:16:16 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTfayG3m_tg&list=UU5k2gKT5wWo655t6XC7e-lg&index=1
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 08, 2014, 09:57:42 am »

Saw the first part, but only 1/2 of the 2nd part(thus far) - will say how I really like how Bryan is edifying and warning the body of Christ over things like p0rn and especially television.

I have a tv, but it seems like every channel you turn to, there's at least some level of sodomy and fornication(and violence for that matter too). And the MSM has become a big joke now - nothing but entertainment(well, most of it, that is). Even newsworthy items they will try to spin entertainment out of it. Even sodomy is infiltrating sports games - for example, take NASCAR - you have women competing with men in this dangerous sport. I looked up sodomy in the 1828 Webster's - it says what goes against nature(and that was all). However, when I looked up nature, it pretty much says how it is God's creation(and God's purpose et al for his creation). So if anything, women competing with men like this is "for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:".

No, not saying you'll lose your salvation if you watch tv(you won't) - but nonetheless the Spirit inside you should vex you pretty hard(as your weak flesh is warring against the Spirit) when these things come upon your eyes.

Maybe this is why even some of the KJB YT brethren is attacking Bryan now(yes, even that edwardpf123 guy made a couple of videos attacking him - saying he made videos denying eternal security) - b/c they're getting offended over his warnings.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 13, 2014, 08:12:25 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 16, 2014, 06:13:34 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 23, 2014, 03:39:01 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 23, 2014, 03:40:20 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 29, 2014, 10:27:55 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 29, 2014, 10:29:49 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 29, 2014, 11:14:19 pm »

Bryan really covered alot in this week's study! Interesting that JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis laid the blueprint for putting out witchcraft into the mainstream.

And one of the ways their means have done so is via ENTERTAINMENT - for example, take those "feel goody" Hallmark movies which focuses largely on earthly "get your dream guy/gal" relationship - it may sound very harmless, but ultimately it thumbs its nose at the gospel of Jesus Christ, his finished works on the cross, and the promise of eternal life to those who repent and believeth on his name.

1Thes 4:13  But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
1Th 4:14  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

And the worst deception with this entertainment is how they targeted Christians - this year being one big example("The Year of the Bible"), Mel Gibson's "Passion", etc. And then there was that FAKE Tim Tebow-hoopla 3 years ago(where it was the SAME SCRIPT every week the Denver Broncos won - he did nothing for 3+ quarters, only to pull out a "miracle" in the final minutes) - it was then when the Apostate Church thought Tebow was bringing back "revival" to the land.(and then they ended up throwing a fit when they thought Denver and the NFL "persecuted" him by supposedly showing him the door)

Matthew 24:4  And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: July 06, 2014, 08:31:03 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: July 06, 2014, 08:32:05 am »

Report Spam   Logged