End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 11:48:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 65493 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: April 26, 2015, 01:47:53 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: June 19, 2015, 10:23:46 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: July 13, 2015, 12:01:42 am »

First off, my intention wasn't to look for this particular post(nor anything about Martin Richling). I was going through this thread to look for Bryan's email addy - but this one caught my eye...

Actually - if the tree's fruit is bad, then that person is NOT saved. No, I'm not saying Christians never backslide or anything(and we DO walk in carnality from time to time, admittedly), but again - either the fruit on the tree is good, or it's bad. There's no 2 ways around it. Even Peter judged Simon the Sorcerer's salvation.

Acts 8:20  But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
Act 8:21  Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.
Act 8:22  Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
Act 8:23  For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.
Act 8:24  Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the Lord for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.

And it perfectly lines up with this verse.

Titus 1:16  They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

And this...

1 John 4:3  And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

And from the parable of the sower - there's 4 grounds, 3 are bad, and ONLY ONE is good - IOW, the 3 bad are NOT saved...

Mark 4:20  And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.

I must say that Bryan has gone too far over the Richling guy. We are NOT to judge a person's salvation. And I can even make the case we aren't to judge a man in meat, or drink, etc.

We judge "righteous judgement" to determine for our own understanding who is bearing fruit and what fruit it is, but beyond that, God is judge, vengeance is His, He WILL repay.

While it may appear a person is not saved because they are so doctrinally wrong, and their actions are so un-Christian like, we still cannot say the person is saved or not.

I have made that mistake, many times, and I was in error. I cannot know their heart, only their fruit. But in the end, we point out the error for others to take note of, but we know that person must stand before God alone. This is why Jesus says to do what they say (with discernment, not blindly), and not after their actions, "for they say and do not".

Richling may "say and do not" on many accounts, but does that mean he's not saved? Nope. Does he genuinely think he's saved? Or does he consider it a hobby, or just a chosen profession? Really doesn't matter, we are to examine our own selves and not get caught up in the false doctrines of others. Point out the error and move on in confidence. His Word WILL NOT return void. Have faith in that.

Getting caught up in the details of a person's past is a waste of time and not charitable.

I think the Apostle Paul was chosen to show us very clearly that our past actions are no longer held against us under the law, even though we continue to do things that by the law is a sin. If you really think about it, it can't. That would be a violation of charity and grace.

God doesn't hold his actions against Richling, so why should we? Because his doctrines are false, that doesn't means he's an evil demon intentionally trying to teach people false doctrines does it?[/color] If he gets ten things wrong, and we only one or two, does that make s us better? No, it does not, but to think like that is churchianity poison.

We are to warn others, or better put, we are to tell people the truth, and "mark them" that cause divisions and chaos contrary to what you've been taught, "whether by word, or our epistle".

I've done it myself, called people demons over what they were teaching, and I was wrong. In the end, God decides if they were a demon, or simply mistaken and not walking in the Spirit all the time. True charity says, "...ye might well bear with them".

"...thy will be done..."

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 12:06:23 am by 1st Timothy 6:13-14 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: July 14, 2015, 01:48:07 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: July 14, 2015, 05:07:28 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: July 14, 2015, 05:08:02 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #786 on: July 18, 2015, 05:19:02 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #787 on: July 20, 2015, 11:21:25 am »

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: July 20, 2015, 11:22:20 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #789 on: July 20, 2015, 11:22:35 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #790 on: August 24, 2015, 04:57:10 pm »

bro Mark, remember last April over that pro-gap theory video I posted, where that guy in it said "the bible is mostly a history book, NOT a religious book"(which you pointed out, and saw that this guy is a heretic).

Bryan exposes this same heretic in this teaching! Tell me what you think after you watch it!

« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 05:13:57 pm by 1st Timothy 6:13-14 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: August 28, 2015, 10:12:24 am »

^^

Well, another thing about that guy Bryan exposed in the video - for over 4 years, he's been pushing damnable heresies like Easy Believism and the gap theory - and all this has done is sowed seeds of discord among the brethren.

I used to be a member of 3 YT communities - one was going really good in 2014(when I first joined), but then went stone-cold(last I heard, they are really knee-deep into the gap theory). I ended up getting banned from it(as did Troy Dukes). Another one got corrupted b/c the owner(who does a lot of missionary work in the Philippines) went off the deep end by buying into Hyper-Dispensationalism and the gap theory. And the owners of the other one was forced to shut down, b/c it was starting to get tense(ie-when I posted James Knox's videos of repentance, I got attacked as a blind Denlinger follower - later than day, the owners contacted us that they closed the community).

I will say that please BEWARE of these people(like Bryan exposed) who just hit you over the head for long periods of time with these strange doctrines. And something else they don't do - is they DON'T FEED THE FLOCK(and edify them), but instead will go on with vain babblings.

Like Bryan says - if it sounds strange, or never heard of it before, then immediately ask them to show it to you in scripture.

Ephesians 5:6  Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #792 on: August 30, 2015, 10:49:05 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: September 06, 2015, 06:28:48 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: September 15, 2015, 11:48:13 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #795 on: September 22, 2015, 09:58:44 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #796 on: September 26, 2015, 04:48:10 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: September 29, 2015, 12:40:18 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #798 on: September 29, 2015, 11:02:33 pm »

Wolves on other YT channels have attacked Bryan through and through for quite some time, why? Not that I put BD on a pedestial, but he preaches TRUTH, which hardly tickles anyone's ears.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: October 01, 2015, 04:02:06 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #800 on: October 09, 2015, 12:23:00 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: October 09, 2015, 12:53:23 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 15, 2015, 11:29:22 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 19, 2015, 02:14:33 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #804 on: November 06, 2015, 11:57:05 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #805 on: November 14, 2015, 06:55:41 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #806 on: November 21, 2015, 09:54:14 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: November 22, 2015, 12:17:09 am »

Bryan also did a video exposing Sam Adams.

Look, I'm not trying to defend Adams here - but I think Bryan is making a mistake trying to publicly pick a fight with him on G+ (and almost did so with Brian Moonan as well). It was over the rapture issue. Scripture clearly says to "Let them alone...".

There's just been so much infighting among the KJB camp, that personally I'm just sick to my stomach now.

And personally, while I am staunchly pre-trib, I believe there are much bigger issues like exposing evolution (which was the lynchpin that lead to all of this Apostasy the last 200 years - WELL before Wescott and Hort, etc).
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 22, 2015, 02:18:13 am »

^^ bro Jim Beckwith did a much better job, IMHO, in terms of exposing this.

Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: November 22, 2015, 09:33:08 pm »

Bryan also did a video exposing Sam Adams.

Look, I'm not trying to defend Adams here - but I think Bryan is making a mistake trying to publicly pick a fight with him on G+ (and almost did so with Brian Moonan as well). It was over the rapture issue. Scripture clearly says to "Let them alone...".

There's just been so much infighting among the KJB camp, that personally I'm just sick to my stomach now.

And personally, while I am staunchly pre-trib, I believe there are much bigger issues like exposing evolution (which was the lynchpin that lead to all of this Apostasy the last 200 years - WELL before Wescott and Hort, etc).

I think you're right on the picking a fight thing. That never does anybody any good.

I've had a spat on Brian Moonan's America the Babylon videos with Sam Adams. I left a comment addressed to Brian saying why the video was plain wrong (but was sure to express my gratitude for him taking time to make edifying videos). Sam Adams comments back to me trying to question my intelligence and coming off incredibly arrogant. I commented to him in (what I think was) a brotherly way, but sternly refuted his points. He has yet to comment back to me.

As I commented on Bryan's video about it, Sam Adams is a legend in his own mind.

On the topic of KJB infighting: YES! It's constantly happening now. A lot of it has to do with weird or unnecessary teachings/stances. Nobody wants to admit that they're wrong anymore. And if you say anything about anyone (no matter how kind or gracious you try to be), you're automatically a troll or a heretic or someone whose trying to sow discord among the brethren. Meanwhile, people like Greg Miller preach outright heresy like the gap theory, and nobody says anything about it. But if you defend a brother having private health insurance, you don't trust God?

This I think has become endemic in the YouTube community especially because of a certain level of pride that comes with fame, I think. With the inflated numbers of subscribers and the constant positive feedback, you can get lifted up because of things you know or things you've done. It's no secret I staunchly disagree with Bryan on the issue of insurance (among other things), and if you read some of the comments I've left on his more recent videos (since about a month ago), I tip-toed around it for a long time, not wanting to offend him or come off hateful toward a brother, though I was seeing a pattern. But when someone is wrong, they're wrong.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: