End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 01:42:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 64587 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #810 on: November 22, 2015, 10:23:37 pm »

This I think has become endemic in the YouTube community especially because of a certain level of pride that comes with fame, I think. With the inflated numbers of subscribers and the constant positive feedback, you can get lifted up because of things you know or things you've done. It's no secret I staunchly disagree with Bryan on the issue of insurance (among other things), and if you read some of the comments I've left on his more recent videos (since about a month ago), I tip-toed around it for a long time, not wanting to offend him or come off hateful toward a brother, though I was seeing a pattern. But when someone is wrong, they're wrong.

I like good teachers, but nonetheless another epidemic on YT is that there's too many teachers, and very little accountability to boot.

I see a lot of baby christians(and false converts to boot) think they have to start up a "ministry" ASAP - and a lot of what they teach just shows their lack of understanding.

Ultimately, the bible is GOD'S BOOK - his ways are NOT our ways. His thoughts are NOT our thoughts. If we think we can gain understanding of HIS book on our own, and on our own time, then think again!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #811 on: November 23, 2015, 01:43:46 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #812 on: November 23, 2015, 07:51:54 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: November 25, 2015, 11:27:02 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #814 on: November 26, 2015, 02:06:20 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
rollingh

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: November 27, 2015, 11:32:31 am »

If there is a post trib catching away, then forget about the once saved always saved or secure salvation, in other words you are given a gift and it can be taken away. What if a saved person is starving or his young kids or family are starving and that they may be in a situation where the only way to eat is to have the mark to in order to buy food? they will lose their salvation.

I do have question if a person cannot lose their salvation then what does this mean in Revelation 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book?  I do believe in the pre trib catching away.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: November 27, 2015, 01:02:59 pm »

If there is a post trib catching away, then forget about the once saved always saved or secure salvation, in other words you are given a gift and it can be taken away. What if a saved person is starving or his young kids or family are starving and that they may be in a situation where the only way to eat is to have the mark to in order to buy food? they will lose their salvation.

I do have question if a person cannot lose their salvation then what does this mean in Revelation 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book?  I do believe in the pre trib catching away.

Well, the guy behind the NASB translation (forgot his name) ended up REPENTING of his wickedness. Personally, I strongly commend him for being humble and bold for doing so, and counting the costs to boot.

With that being said - if someone is truely born again, our LORD will NOT lead them to these big temptations (ie, selling themselves out for $$ to corrupt the word of God). A true born-again believer will love the word of God, eat it, embrace it, defend it, etc. And if they backslide, the LORD will chasten and convict them.

I'm not trying to put myself up on a pedestial here or anything, but can't tell you how many times I craved for the lusts of this world, but our LORD put a shield to protect me from them.

Hebrews 11:24  By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
Heb 11:25  Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
Heb 11:26  Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

IOW - pretty much all of these guys are James White, DA Carson, etc that attack the KJB, and embrace these perversions - don't be fooled, they are likely agents of the Vatican. I don't think they're saved one iota.

2 Corinthians 11:13  For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15  Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: November 28, 2015, 01:44:39 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
hannahj

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: December 01, 2015, 11:42:54 am »

For those of you that watched Bryan Denlinger's "huge announcement" video, I had a few questions...

1.) Do you agree with his view on racial purity? I, for one, find it ridiculous. Everyone in the comments, from what I saw, was making it a white vs. black thing, but that's not what Katherine said. She said to marry someone of your nationality. That means a British person cannot marry a french person. I don't find that this makes sense at all in the NT scriptures. We are all one in Christ Jesus. And Timothy was a half Jew and half Greek(why would the Jews compel him to be circumcised if his unique Jewish characteristics were ruined by his Greek side? as another commentor noted...). Also, what do you do if you're like me and are a mix(Irish/German)? Am I forbidden to marry then because of my mixed kindreds?

2.) What do you think about what Bryan said that if Katherine were to have complications during her delivery, he would have let her die other than go to a hospital? I can't find things like that in scripture. They had physicians in the Bible. Why would it be a sin to use one? Doesn't that make taking holistic style alternative treatments for diseases not trusting God because he could cure you supernaturally? This is something that I really like Scott Johnson about(though I rarely listen to him anymore due to his prepping type videos) because he always said he had nothing against emergency medicine to save a life. He wasn't some medical "goon," he distrusted the entire establishment, but he knew that it wasn't evil in theory and that it could/should be used in some instances. (Btw, I do agree with homebirthing, but that's not really the issue here).

3.) They REALLY railed against the SSN and birth certificate thing. Now, I don't agree with our system, but I don't understand how not having those is going to somehow make you a sovereign citizen or that the government can now magically not take your kids away. If anything, I think that it would make them more suspicious of you in the event you broke an arm and needed a cast or something. In the Bible they were made to pay taxes to the government. Their government literally openly worshiped multiple pagan gods. I don't understand what's wrong with getting my child a birth certificate, or how it's somehow sinful. To me it seems like a case of following Romans 13. Getting a SSN or a birth certificate(or even a marriage license) does NOT in any way restrict you from preaching the word of God or following his commandments.

4.) They kept saying how if things go wrong it's your diet. It's like they are blaming people. For a while my family had no food. We literally had to eat food from a dumpster to survive. It's not that we didn't make any money, just not enough. We felt blessed by God no matter what we found. God was truly providing for our need, food. It didn't matter what food it was. On a regular basis for 6 months(until our financial situation changed) we at poptarts, jerky, chips, popcorn, etc. Sometimes we'd find fresh fruit, and we'd rejoice. All other food was bought on a budget of $125 for 3 people, including me that was pregnant at the time and our 1 year old son. He obviously got the priority. Thankfully we lived in a neighborhood with scratch and dent stores that supplied a lot of applesauce(for 10 cents per individual cup) and pasta with sauce(sometimes even organics). Would Bryan blame us for what we had to eat? Should we have held out until raw milk and all organic produce with grass-fed beef was being stocked in-date in the Aldi dumpster for us? That's ridiculous. And it just shows how easy it is to talk when you don't know what others are going through.

I don't mean to come down hating on Katherine(I personally think that she probably just gets too excited since she's learned a lot in the Lord, but it comes off arrogant and could turn a lot of people away from the truth of the gospel), but it seems to me that since she's been actively more involved in Bryan's ministry and appearing more in the videos that he's gotten into a lot of man-made rules that don't have an ounce of weight in the Bible. In the past he'd rebuke Kent Hovind for not paying his taxes, but now he's going way further than that.

What do you all think?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: December 01, 2015, 01:09:49 pm »

3.) They REALLY railed against the SSN and birth certificate thing. Now, I don't agree with our system, but I don't understand how not having those is going to somehow make you a sovereign citizen or that the government can now magically not take your kids away. If anything, I think that it would make them more suspicious of you in the event you broke an arm and needed a cast or something. In the Bible they were made to pay taxes to the government. Their government literally openly worshiped multiple pagan gods. I don't understand what's wrong with getting my child a birth certificate, or how it's somehow sinful. To me it seems like a case of following Romans 13. Getting a SSN or a birth certificate(or even a marriage license) does NOT in any way restrict you from preaching the word of God or following his commandments.

There's another guy I listen to (Christopher Johnson, I sticked his video threads in this section of the forum), who pretty much tried to make the same case that Christians can't have SSNs and birth certificates.

Personally, I think it's rediculous that they're trying to straw at a gnat - yes, I understand that as Christian, we have liberty in Christ, and shouldn't be under the bondage of Caesar, but again, let's have our simplicities in the gospel, and NOT straw at a bunch of fine details.

As for Bryan and Katherine, and other ministries - I'll be honest - it's come to a point now where nothing makes me mad anymore (if they're wrong about something, that is). Their jobs is to edify others the best to their God-given gifts abilities, and our jobs are to search the scriptures daily to see if these things are so. If their wrong, then so be it.

I mean I disagree with some things with Bryan/Katherine as well - but it could be worse - for example, Chris Johnson said in his latest video (exposing video games) how not only the pre-trib doctrine is false, but we need to sanctify ourselves who teach it, b/c in the OT law they stoned false prophets for giving out false prophecies. Now THIS really got my head spinning! And for that matter too, deceptions have increased 10-fold now - and Bryan's is one of the few ministries that is chugging along OK.

As for your other questions - personally, I've never been married, only went on 1 date in my lifetime, and never had children, so hopefully someone else here could answer your other questions.
Report Spam   Logged
rollingh

View Profile
« Reply #820 on: December 01, 2015, 04:33:31 pm »

I am praying for forgiveness and having a hard time repenting, I know Jesus died on the cross for my sins and arose from the grave, I believe the Bible ( not the BIBLES ) I believe in the first Authorized King James 1611 Bible which I believed was the hand of God in this English Translation because it was the time when the sun never set on the British Empire, and it was also bought across the Atlantic ocean on the HMS Mayflower with the Geneva Bible which was an earlier English translation coming from the same line of manuscripts. I come to this site to learn, but i find these youtube videos from this site which speakers differs in interpretation  and if you don't believe  these certain interpretations , then you are lost. I'm going onto 74 years old this month and I have done a lot of wicked sins and have broken every commandment except I don't think i killed anybody, but thought it, I have gone to all kinds of churches in my life and never gotten anything much from them, I keep asking forgiveness and only repent for a day or two and going right back to my same sins. I have  found comfort in some of these persons but then I hear what they interpret and them suggesting that who doesn't believe that way are lost. I do read the parts of the Bible that they interpret and find verses that confirms and verses that do not seem to confirm . I believe in the pretrib catching away but according to some if i don't believe in post trib then I am lost. I come here to be with other Christians to be prayed for and to uphold our belief and to console and pray for each other. There isn't very many churches here in America that are true churches of years ago and that use the King James version Bible. I enjoy listing to Mike Hoggard, Scott Johnson, Chris Johnson, Bryan Denlinger, Brian Moonan Charles Lawson and the southern preacher from Mississippi Darrel Dumas ,I have posted his videos on this site, but I don't place my trust in them. I place my trust in what the King James Bible reads. I have fallen many times but I keep getting up and I need prayers , not being told that I am not pleasing the Lord because I have insurance or a birth certificate and a social security number or that I am pre trib or I doubt salvation ( what do you expect when you hear these different interpretations) I may be old but I am not that strong in my faith. So what about these new christians who come on this site to learn from those who are strong in the faith? I would never want a person to be lost and to go to that terrible eternal punishment where there is never no relief, this life is very short and you never know when you will die . My only hope is the LORD Jesus Christ, but i need prayers and there are others who need prayers in fact this whole world needs prayers. God Bless the people who are on this site.

i
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #821 on: December 05, 2015, 10:12:50 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: December 05, 2015, 09:56:25 pm »

I was listening to a pastor's sermon just now on Hebrews (David Hoffman), and he really summed up Hebrews 6:4-6 and Hebrews 10:26 perfectly.

Hebrews 10:26  For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Heb 6:4  For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
Heb 6:5  And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Heb 6:6  If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

First off, look at the pronouns used "we" in the first passage posted, and "they" in the 2nd passage posted - it's talking to HEBREWS, the JEWS that is (in the Time of Jacob's trouble period, and add in the Gentile trib saints too). And the "they" caught my eye - again, in the ToJT period, it's NOT by faith alone anymore (ie, you take the mark, you are DONE).

Second - Hoffman really drove home a good point - remember in the NT Church Age of grace, we're not under the old letter of the law anymore. IOW, sin is UPPED a few notches - for example, murder isn't just killing someone in this current dispensation. If we hate our brother, then we're a murderer. If we look on a woman lustfully, we commit adultery in our hearts. If any of us say we've NEVER hated our brother, nor looked on some passer-by woman on the street lustfully, then we are LYING.

1 John 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Which is why we need repentance daily in order to restore fellowship with our LORD.

1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

However, when the ToJT dispensation hits, it's going to go back to the letter of the law (and not taking the mark, of course).

Rev 14:12  Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Ultimately, this is why cults and false doctrines get started - b/c they choose to be wilfully ignorant in terms of dividing the word of truth.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #823 on: December 08, 2015, 12:37:03 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: December 08, 2015, 08:35:04 am »

Yeah, too bad about Brian Moonan - b/c for a long time, he seemed to get all of the fundamental doctrines of scripture down pat really well. Repentance being on of them. He really fooled me - but at the same time, will admit that his videos come off as a bit fleshly. For example, in his xmas-exposing one last year, he put clips of witches that wore half-naked clothing. And in his other videos, he puts clips from Hollywood movies.

It's as if he's trying to allure our flesh - it just came off as very weird.

Interesting that his wife works with the Department of Defense.
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: December 10, 2015, 11:09:41 am »

I'll be honest, I think that Bryan is flat out wrong. And accusing Brian of being a Jesuit? Totally bogus. He's gotten to the point where he accuses everyone of being a Jesuit. It's annoying and makes us look bad.

And what I find dishonest is that people on Bryan's channel are making this a pre trib vs post trib issue. It's not. I'm pre trib and I stand with Brian Moonan on this. Bryan is adding to the word of God. He's put a man made rule on the body of Christ and somehow doesn't see it (it doesn't help that he lifts up Ruckman on a pedestal and has a proven double standard when it comes to him). And that's not the only problem that's plagued his ministry recently. I have an entire Word document full of errors, contradictions and hypocrisy from him. I'm honestly leaning towards making a video on it. And the worst part is that he doesn't listen. He's been reproved by many people (myself included) and he just ignores it. It's gotten to the point where I took his link off my recommended list on my channel and unsubbed.

Say what you will about Brian Moonan, but at least he's not out there making ridiculous statements and contradicting himself. He's a brother in Christ and the slander against him is downright disheartening. Bryan is a brother, too, but his antics and teachings recently are not befitting of his status.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: December 10, 2015, 09:43:39 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: December 11, 2015, 08:02:37 pm »

I'll be honest, I think that Bryan is flat out wrong. And accusing Brian of being a Jesuit? Totally bogus. He's gotten to the point where he accuses everyone of being a Jesuit. It's annoying and makes us look bad.

And what I find dishonest is that people on Bryan's channel are making this a pre trib vs post trib issue. It's not. I'm pre trib and I stand with Brian Moonan on this. Bryan is adding to the word of God. He's put a man made rule on the body of Christ and somehow doesn't see it (it doesn't help that he lifts up Ruckman on a pedestal and has a proven double standard when it comes to him). And that's not the only problem that's plagued his ministry recently. I have an entire Word document full of errors, contradictions and hypocrisy from him. I'm honestly leaning towards making a video on it. And the worst part is that he doesn't listen. He's been reproved by many people (myself included) and he just ignores it. It's gotten to the point where I took his link off my recommended list on my channel and unsubbed.

Say what you will about Brian Moonan, but at least he's not out there making ridiculous statements and contradicting himself. He's a brother in Christ and the slander against him is downright disheartening. Bryan is a brother, too, but his antics and teachings recently are not befitting of his status.

As much as I like Bryan - I will admit, it pains me that he (stubbornly) celebrates xmas.

I agree with him that post-trib opens the door for a lot of doctrinal confusion. But so does embracing xmas - celebrating this pagan holiday also opens up the door to a lot of deceptions (b/c A LOT of "gods" are being worshipped, whether you know it or not).

And yes, I'm not a fan of Ruckman either. (even before I was aware of his pro-abortion quotes)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: December 11, 2015, 08:11:29 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: December 12, 2015, 07:47:39 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: December 26, 2015, 08:22:08 pm »

My wife and I spent over 2 hours watching his inter-racial marriage study and got about 16 minutes into his last video answering comments on those videos. Bryan is a liar and a spin doctor, whose interpretations are becoming so ridiculous it's aggravating.

A perfect example of this twisting the scriptures is his interpretation of the passages about Esau. Esau did not purposely "mix kindreds" to make his parents mad. He heard that Isaac wanted Jacob to marry a daughter of his uncle Laban's house, so Esau went to the house of his uncle Ishmael and married one of his daughters, thinking it would please his father. Bryan's warped interpretation of this passage literally made me yell at the computer screen.

He glosses over questions/comments that correct him and verbally discredits them, making them seem stupid or like they're lying. He did the same thing to me over the insurance issue. But the worst part of all was his implying that Bible believing inter-racial spouses should divorce. (Matthew 5:31-32)

He's a liar and a false teacher now, and it breaks my heart to say it.
Report Spam   Logged

FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: January 01, 2016, 11:21:25 am »

He's a liar and a false teacher now, and it breaks my heart to say it.

Who also banned me from his channel (though I can still watch his videos... I must be a Jesuit infiltrator who works for Google Wink )
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: January 04, 2016, 11:50:38 pm »

Pretty much the only thing/person you can really trust is the Holy Spirit and a King James Bible.

Im pretty sure you could do this exact same video with anyone out there. But very interesting.

Report Spam   Logged

FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: January 05, 2016, 10:55:11 am »

I hated having to make those videos. Not fun at all, but I was just tired of the partiality and all of that. Next video I do will be much more edifying to everyone, I hope.

Mark, I'm curious as to what you meant by "you could do this exact same video with anyone out there."
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: January 05, 2016, 01:41:01 pm »

Mark, I'm curious as to what you meant by "you could do this exact same video with anyone out there."

That im sure you could point out contradictions on anyone out there teaching. I thought i posted it here but it must be on the youtube site where i asked if you could make one on Mike Hoggard next. I have found it impossible to find anyone out there teaching that i agree with 100% of the time.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: January 06, 2016, 01:09:11 am »

I hated having to make those videos. Not fun at all, but I was just tired of the partiality and all of that. Next video I do will be much more edifying to everyone, I hope.

You did a very good job with these 2 videos - however, I need to give you this one exhortation.

FYI - Bryan DID block Ed Phenninger (and that a long time ago, when Ed started making videos over 2 years ago attacking him). And he showed it in this very video.

What I'm saying here is that just make sure you don't hurry things up when you put your videos together - no, I'm not trying to say that you did with these 2 particular videos, but just saying make sure you look at everything over and over again to make sure everything is correct. I understand what you said in that portion of the video over the google comments/blocking, but nonetheless wanted to point out that Bryan DID block Ed.
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: January 06, 2016, 05:26:58 pm »

2 Corinthians 12:10 KJVS
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

These YT teachers should stop arguing in front of the whole LOST world.
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: January 06, 2016, 07:08:57 pm »

I remember that video that Bryan made. He blocked him on Google+. That's red flag #1. Red flag #2 is that he thinks blocking them means they can't watch his videos. According to Google's support page:

Blocking someone on YouTube will stop them from making comments on your videos or Channel, and they won’t be able to contact you through private messages either.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/56113?hl=en

If you want to stop someone from contacting you on Google+, you can block them. If you block someone, we’ll make these changes:

You won’t be in each other’s circles. You’ll be removed from that person’s circles, and they won’t be able to add you again unless you unblock them. They’ll also be taken out of your circles, including your extended circles.
    They can’t see what you post. They won’t be able to see anything you post after you block them, or comments you leave on other people’s posts.
    They can’t contact you on Google+ or Google Hangouts. They won’t be able to mention you in posts or comments, or add comments to anything you’ve already posted. But if a person you block knows your email address, they’ll still be able to send you email.

Important: Blocking only works if the person you’ve blocked is signed in to their Google account. For example, if the person you’ve blocked is signed in, they won't be able to see your public posts. But if they aren't signed in, they may be able to see those posts.
https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1047934?hl=en

Blocking someone on Google+ doesn't mean that they can't watch your videos (neither does blocking them on YouTube). So Ed Pfenninger doesn't need a "secret account" to watch Bryan's videos.

Also, blocking someone on Google+ doesn't block them on YouTube. I think that's what Bryan has been doing this whole time, and when people (like myself) post comments on his videos after being "blocked", he gets super conspiratorial and calls them Jesuits or Google employees. It's just silly, really.

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: January 15, 2016, 10:35:15 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: January 16, 2016, 10:57:47 am »

Report Spam   Logged