End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 04:54:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Believers Fellowship: BD

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Believers Fellowship: BD  (Read 64652 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2011, 05:57:04 am »

The Church Age 4/17/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=41711125535

Matthew 16:18. What is our current dispensation? When did it start? When will it end? What are the beliefs and rules concerning our present "Church Age" dispensation?

In this sermon we look at how the words church/churches, and Christian/Christians are used in the Bible.

In the second part of this sermon we look at the order of the books in the Pauline Epistles (Romans - Philemon) and how they actually mirror the life of a Christian.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 11:32:26 pm by Christian40 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 05:59:57 am »

Is The Antichrist A Man Or A System? 4/10/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=411111014580

1 John 2. In this sermon I will answer the question, "Is the antichrist a man, or a religious system?"

We will look at the passages which describe the "spirit of antichrist" and see how you can identify this evil spirit. You will see the clear difference between the spirit of antichrist and the actual, coming "man of sin" which will appear AFTER the body of Christ has left the earth.

Even though I am thankful for many of the great Protestant Reformers, I cannot agree with their Amillennial teaching that THE antichrist is a system. The Bible CLEARLY teaches that the real antichrist has NOT appeared yet!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 06:02:39 am »

Weird Old Testament Stories 4/3/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=43111317266

2 Chronicles, 2 Kings. In this sermon we look at 7 different stories from the Old Testament, and see how they relate to our world today. These stories are all very unique, and they are very seldom preached on.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 08:50:28 am »

booked
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 08:52:29 am »

Is The Antichrist A Man Or A System? 4/10/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=411111014580

1 John 2. In this sermon I will answer the question, "Is the antichrist a man, or a religious system?"

We will look at the passages which describe the "spirit of antichrist" and see how you can identify this evil spirit. You will see the clear difference between the spirit of antichrist and the actual, coming "man of sin" which will appear AFTER the body of Christ has left the earth.

Even though I am thankful for many of the great Protestant Reformers, I cannot agree with their Amillennial teaching that THE antichrist is a system. The Bible CLEARLY teaches that the real antichrist has NOT appeared yet!

Not that I'm knocking the Protestant reformers, and I am very appreciative over what they did, however, all of these Protestant churches that came about afterwards had some leaven brought in with them. I don't know if it was these reformers themselves that brought it in, or otherwise, but these Protestant churches were really never great to begin with.

Wasn't John Calvin one of the reformers, and then along came Calvinism afterwards? Even the Lutheran churches now are nothing more than Catholic churches.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 12:46:20 pm »

"Is the antichrist a man, or a religious system?"

All three.

- The Antichrist (one person)
- many antichrists (unbelievers)
- antichrist system (the mark/world system)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 02:25:47 pm »

Not that I'm knocking the Protestant reformers, and I am very appreciative over what they did, however, all of these Protestant churches that came about afterwards had some leaven brought in with them. I don't know if it was these reformers themselves that brought it in, or otherwise, but these Protestant churches were really never great to begin with.

Wasn't John Calvin one of the reformers, and then along came Calvinism afterwards? Even the Lutheran churches now are nothing more than Catholic churches.

Calvin and Luther were certainly reformers which led Europeans to question and protest against the catholic church and to move away from it but the irony is that they themselves have been called heretics because of there wrong beliefs in certain Christian doctrines! As far as i have seen ex-catholics usually still have baggage from being involved in the demonic catholic cult. So these reformers and protestants had Churches that still had a bit of a catholic theology in it here and there. And todays Modern Churches with the NKJV and NIV and that that are partly based from catholic manuscripts still have a bit of that leaven. The Holy Spirit can change people yes, but people have to be open and honest and repent and this can take time.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 04:09:24 pm »

One thing all churchianity have in common, Protestant or Catholic, or Methodist or Baptist; Living by works of the law and not faith.

"The just shall live by faith"
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 05:41:40 pm »

Calvin and Luther were certainly reformers which led Europeans to question and protest against the catholic church and to move away from it but the irony is that they themselves have been called heretics because of there wrong beliefs in certain Christian doctrines! As far as i have seen ex-catholics usually still have baggage from being involved in the demonic catholic cult. So these reformers and protestants had Churches that still had a bit of a catholic theology in it here and there. And todays Modern Churches with the NKJV and NIV and that that are partly based from catholic manuscripts still have a bit of that leaven. The Holy Spirit can change people yes, but people have to be open and honest and repent and this can take time.

William F. Cooper said in his Mystery Babylon series that Luther himself was trained in the Mystery Schools, and his ultimate ambition was to covet that very seat of the Pope.

No, I'm not endorsing what Cooper said here(even though his research was thorough, it was a bit flawed - one time he tried to imply that the Catholic Church was OK until it was infiltrated), but if this was indeed true, then I find this a bit interesting. And yes, the whole point of the Protestant movement was to expose the Roman Catholic Church system. So yes, while I agree with them on this very particular issue, I myself would never refer to myself as a Protestant(and there's no word for this in the bible).
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 12:02:23 am »

Satan's Tackle Box 5/1/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=511115372210

2 Timothy 2:26. Jesus told his disciples to be "fishers of men" in Matthew 4:18-22. So if Christians can fish for men, is it possible that Satan can also use tactics to "catch" men?

In this sermon we will look at the three "lures" which Satan uses to "snare" men and women. The first is the flesh. The second is the world, and the third is the Devil. Each of these three are compared to real fishing lures.

The last part of the message covers the "lures" which a Christian should use to win people to Jesus Christ. You will see the importance of using God's approved "lures", and NOT trying to imitate the "lures" found in Satan's tackle box!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 12:05:28 am »

2 Thessalonians 1 5/4/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=54111952165

In this special Expository series on the book of 2nd Thessalonians, we are going to look at every verse in all three of the chapters.

In Paul's second letter to the believers in Thessalonica, Paul begins by commending them for their patience and faith in the midst of persecution and tribulations.

Next Paul goes on to describe the events of Christ's second coming and of the millennial kingdom.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 12:07:09 am »

2 Thessalonians 2 5/4/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=54111937331

In part 2 of this sermon, we will read through the second chapter of 2nd Thessalonians.

This chapter is one of the greatest proofs in the New Testament, for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the body of Christ. The Thessalonian believers were being deceived by false prophets who were telling them that there would be no rapture. Paul clears up the matter in this 2nd chapter!

We will look at the two signs given in this chapter, that confirm that we are currently living in the last days. The first is the "falling away" or the great apostasy. This is going on right now in our world.

The next sign is the arrival of the man known as the Antichrist. But Paul clarifies that the Antichrist cannot be revealed until the body of Christ has been removed from the earth!

Paul then goes on to describe how God will send a "strong delusion" upon the lost world so that they will be damned!

This chapter ends with a reassurance for Christians that they will be saved from the horrible time which God will be bringing upon the LOST world!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 12:08:58 am »

2 Thessalonians 3 5/4/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?sid=54111918577

In the third part of this message, we will cover the entire chapter of 2nd Thessalonians 3. Paul concludes his instructions to the believers in Thessalonica, by commanding them to withdraw from certain brethren who believe in false doctrine.

Paul also warns about the dangers of lazy believers who don't want to work. He tells them in verse 10, that these people should not eat if they won't work!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 02:51:27 am »

Vissarion: The Demented Russian antichrist 5/9/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=5911139584

Matthew 24:23-26. In this message, we will look at the false cult led by a man named "Vissarion" who is claiming to be Jesus Christ! This man started his life as "Sergei Torop" and worked as a traffic cop until he lost his job in 1989, and started his cult in 1991.

This message is important because Vissarion is following many of the things which the REAL Antichrist will eventually use, to deceive the whole world.

Please note: I cannot put the links in this description area, to the articles quoted in this message. If you can't find them online, you can contact me and I will provide you with the links.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2011, 12:59:50 am »

What Happens When A Christian Commits Suicide?

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=515111434192

Ephesians 1. Recently I was contacted by email and asked about the question of; "What happens to a saved and a lost person who commits suicide?" That is what we cover in this message.

First we discuss what happens to a lost man or woman who commits suicide.
The steps are:
1. Death
2. Judgment
3. Damnation to Hell
4. Great White Throne Judgment
5. Eternity In The Lake Of Fire

Next we look at what happens to a saved, born-again Christian when they commit suicide. We answer the question by looking at the relationship between God and the Christian. We see what happens when a Christian lets their sinful flesh have its way!

Next we will look at where the teaching of suicide being a "mortal sin" came from, and why it is taught by some churches.

Finally we finish this study by looking at the ETERNAL consequences of a Christian who committed suicide. What effect will it have on people on earth, and how it will affect their rewards that they could have received.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2011, 10:45:03 am »

Just listened to the darn thing - this is one very tough topic. IMHO, I do think those, saved or unsaved, that commit suicide will go to Hell, but that's just me(just from reading passages in Hebrew, and we're supposed to endure unto the end).

However, yes, aside from this "Will saved people who commit suicide go to heaven or hell?", the BIGGER issue is what are the consequences here on EARTH...yes, many of those unsaved around the saved ones that commit suicide...it will become much, much harder for them to get saved. Their reactions are going to be, "And this guy or gal called himself a Christian?!? So is THIS what the Christian life is supposed to be like?!?". Or how about his family that has to put up with the hardships, and the church he attends could very well shake the faiths of everyone there.

Same happened when the music minister at my church committed that suicide 2 years ago - the entire church's faith was shaken a bit for a time being, and his 3 grown children, wife, and young granddaughter was shaken a bit as well. To make matters worse, he hung himself in his own FRONT yard, as if he was telling the whole world, "Life's just to rough for me".

So whether or not you believe saved people who commit suicide will go to hell or not is not the hot button issue, but it's the consequences in the environment around us. It just means more, more lost time, potentially many years of missing out on giving out tracts, setting an example to your lost neighbors, preaching the gospel, etc etc. Brian really hit home this point.

What Happens When A Christian Commits Suicide?

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=515111434192

Ephesians 1. Recently I was contacted by email and asked about the question of; "What happens to a saved and a lost person who commits suicide?" That is what we cover in this message.

First we discuss what happens to a lost man or woman who commits suicide.
The steps are:
1. Death
2. Judgment
3. Damnation to Hell
4. Great White Throne Judgment
5. Eternity In The Lake Of Fire

Next we look at what happens to a saved, born-again Christian when they commit suicide. We answer the question by looking at the relationship between God and the Christian. We see what happens when a Christian lets their sinful flesh have its way!

Next we will look at where the teaching of suicide being a "mortal sin" came from, and why it is taught by some churches.

Finally we finish this study by looking at the ETERNAL consequences of a Christian who committed suicide. What effect will it have on people on earth, and how it will affect their rewards that they could have received.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2011, 02:54:23 am »

To me i think that a Christian that commits suicide will still go to Heaven but will miss out on some rewards. To some people things can be unbearable and because of the nature of the flesh and its tendency to want to sin rather than submit to the Spirit. A person can make a tragic mistake. I think though if one does something meaningful each day helping themselves or helping others then that will make a person not depressed or despaired. I know that it is assumed that the older a person gets the less they like life. But each day is a wonderful gift from God and there are so many ways we can love other people that if we have this love myself and other people attitude then we will have a great life despite external circumstances.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 04:19:27 am »

The Judgment Seat Of Christ Pt 1 5/22/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=522111445540

Romans 14:7-12; 1 Corinthians 3:5-15. Today we begin the first part of a two part message on the Judgment Seat of Christ. In this sermon we will look at the three passages which deal specifically with this coming judgment for Christians.

In 1 Corinthians 3:11 we read that Jesus Christ is the foundation, and verse 12 tells a Christian what type of "building materials" are available to construct "God's temple".

We look at the first three materials listed in 1 Corinthians 3:12. They are;

1. Gold 2. Silver 3. Precious Stones

Next we look at what is symbolized by these three materials, and what a Christian must do to be rewarded with them at the Judgment Seat of Christ.
We also see that Satan likes to counterfeit these three items, but the Roman Catholic church doesn't like one of these "spiritual metals"!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 11:40:52 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2011, 03:13:20 am »

The Judgment Seat Of Christ Pt 2 5/29/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=529111434278

1 Corinthians 3:12-15. In this second part of our two sermons on the Judgment Seat of Christ, we begin by looking at the "wood, hay, and stubble" of 1 Corinthians 3:12. You will see how these three things all relate to the flesh.

Next we look at motivation for doing Christian service. Then we look at the five crowns of reward mentioned in scripture. And finally we conclude with the question of when will the Judgment Seat of Christ take place.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2011, 06:04:01 am »

Marriage And The Resurrection 6/9/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=69111735163

Matthew 22:30. What happens to a Christian couple when they enter into heaven, after death? Will husbands and wives here on earth, remain married for all of eternity? What about intimate relations between husbands and wives. Do these relations end?

In this study, we will take a look at what the Bible says concerning the Resurrection of the dead.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2011, 03:36:23 am »

Does The Church Need To Be Purified By The Great Tribulation? 6/12/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=61211154380

2 Peter 2; Ezekiel 8-9. Many Christians today are abandoning the Pre-tribulation Rapture position, and choosing instead to believe that the church of Jesus Christ must be purified through persecution. But is this what the Bible teaches?

In this sermon we will look at the purpose of the coming great tribulation. We also will see what God thinks of the modern apostate church. And finally we will take a look at how God ALWAYS spares the righteous BEFORE He pours out his judgment and wrath!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 04:09:05 am »

Are You A Truther? 6/19/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=619111442233

John 14:6. Are you a "truther"? Have you seen that the mainstream media lies more often than they tell the truth? have you looked into some of the "conspiracy theories"? Are you willing to learn and study?

In this message, we look at what the Bible says about the subject of "truth". What is the source of truth, and what is the source of lies? Find out in this sermon!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2011, 01:35:14 pm »

As for BD's sermon on a Christian's Reponse to the NWO - what people need to realize is that yes, the NWO is coming to pass b/c God warned it would.

I mean currently on PPF, there is a big discussion there over a supposedly planned nuclear attack on the Women's World Cup Soccer tournament in Berlin, and how as "truthers", they need to get the word out on it so this can be stopped.

Pt being is that many times in scripture, when destruction and calamities happen, they happen SUDDENLY(ie-unexpectedly). Yes, the Illuminati subtlely telegraphs their plans in the mass media via music and movies, but again, it's not like the "truth" movement has the responsibility to go out and warn everyone of imminent false flag attacks to they can wake everyone up to stop the NWO.

And besides, as for this Berlin/World's Cup Soccer rumor...it initially came from a German lawyer who warned German PM Angela Merkel about it. If anything, it sounded like nothing more than a Hegelian Dialect going on to distract the masses and get them to debate over this.(ie-you have the "truther" German lawyer vs. one of the NWO puppet leaders in Merkel) Ultimately, it's not like the "truth" movement is going to give God all the glory when today's comes out unscathed(we still have like less then 5 or so hours to go).

Mat 24:42  Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Mat 24:43  But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
Mat 24:44  Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Mat 24:45  Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Mat 24:46  Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Mat 24:47  Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Mat 24:48  But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
Mat 24:49  And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
Mat 24:50  The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
Mat 24:51  And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2011, 05:10:45 am »

I mean currently on PPF, there is a big discussion there over a supposedly planned nuclear attack on the Women's World Cup Soccer tournament in Berlin, and how as "truthers", they need to get the word out on it so this can be stopped.

How can the "truthers" without prayer and Christian beliefs do anything? and how are they suddenly "prophets"? has this happened at PPF before? where people are discussing quickly about some planned event that will happen and never does?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2011, 08:45:07 am »

How can the "truthers" without prayer and Christian beliefs do anything? and how are they suddenly "prophets"? has this happened at PPF before? where people are discussing quickly about some planned event that will happen and never does?

Yes, many times. Both Dok and Kilika can attest to this.

However, the events that DO happen ala the Gulf Oil Spill and the Japan Quake...prior to these events there is NOT ONE IOTA discussion over them "warning of impendending false flags"(with the Gulf Oil Spill, if memory serves, they didn't start finding out about what was going on prior to it until AFTER it happened).

It just goes to show that God's words never lie - as has proven time and time again, when these calamaties come around, they come suddenly and unexpectedly.

Ultimately, I do believe the so-called "truth" movement is playing into Satan's hands - no, I'm not calling out one particular group or MB, but overall, it's as if they have this mentality that "We did our part warning about impending events and therefore we're slowly defeating the NWO waking people up". Ultimately, Christ is not getting one iota glory over this. Coincidence that leaders of the truth movement are the likes of David Icke and Jordan Maxwell? If the blind leadeth the blind, both shall fall into a ditch...

And yes, Denlinger gave an excellent sermon over this.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 10:38:41 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJyp7USS9g&feature=player_embedded
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 04:39:30 am »

Unscriptural Church Buildings 7/3/2011

By Bryan Delinger

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=7311134361

1 Corinthians 3:9. In this sermon we look at what the Bible says concerning the word "church". Does God ever tell Christians to build buildings and invite both the saved and the lost? Where did the practice of "church" buildings come from?

Next we will look at some of the dangers of being part of a "church" building. And finally we will answer some of the typical questions asked by supporters of "church" buildings.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2011, 03:25:21 am »

That's a good teaching on "church buildings". I've been saying that very thing for years now. The gathering of yourselves together is for believers fellowship, that's it.

The fact is all those "churches" are apostate. They are not the body of Christ.

"the kingdom of God is within you".
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2011, 04:49:19 pm »

That's a good teaching on "church buildings". I've been saying that very thing for years now. The gathering of yourselves together is for believers fellowship, that's it.

The fact is all those "churches" are apostate. They are not the body of Christ.

"the kingdom of God is within you".

Yes, that's the big problem - people have this perception that they HAVE to ATTEND some kind of church building every Sun or else they will go to Hell. I myself did for a long time. Ironically, CS Lewis said how Satan wants to keep people outside from within the church walls(ie-as we all know Lewis was an Order of the Golden Dawn member, and pretty much a Satanist, so I guess it's no surprise this came out of his mouth).
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: