End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 12:15:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Group thinks Obama Might Be Antichrist

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Group thinks Obama Might Be Antichrist  (Read 358 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2011, 07:23:19 am »

Group Behind King James Bible Congressional Resolution Thinks Obama Might Be Antichrist

Alabama Republican Robert Aderholt and West Virginia Democrat Nick Rahall have introduced a Congressional Resolution, timed to coincide with the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible, designed to express the body's "gratitude" for the "influence" the KJV has had on "countless families, individuals, and institutions in the United States."

The bipartisan co-sponsors were lobbied by the small non-profit Bible Nation Society, based in Corunna, Michigan, said Jason Georges, the group's executive director. Georges said that other members of Congress, particularly the Congressional Prayer Caucus, were also interested in the KJV resolution.

The Bible Nation Society, affiliated with Immanuel Baptist Church in Corunna, was founded by Immanuel's pastor, Douglas Levesque. At the Bible Nation Society's 2010 Bible in Culture Conference, Levesque preached on the "Antichrist Quotient," in which he laid out wide-ranging conspiracy theories that President Obama might be the Antichrist.

The Bible Nation Society, which is also sponsoring an Expo on the National Mall next week to celebrate the KJV 400th anniversary, came to Capitol Hill to lobby for the resolution at the height of the budget battle, said Georges. That made the effort more challenging, he said, but he saw it as an opportunity "to pause and think about the principles of money -- the debtor is servant to the lender, ideas of usury, Joseph's idea of saving, storage, national saving for hard times, that's in the Book of Genesis. . . there is a principle there that people can glean some wisdom from."

Georges insists, "we're not promoting a theocratic state" -- just that policymakers should find answers to the nation's pressing questions in the King James Bible. The KJV, he added, "speaks to issues today if we would all pause for a minute, it would give us answers."

"The resolution is completely outside the realm of Congressional expertise or interest," said the Rev. Barry Lynn, executive director of Americans United for the Separation of Church and State. "It's mind- numbing to think that anyone would think about passing this at a time when we have fiscal, foreign policy and other matters of greater weight." Lynn pointed out that even religious right figures have taken issue with the KJV; in the late 1990s, activists Gary Bauer, then of the Family Research Council, and Peter LaBarbera of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality, urged Christians not to use the KJV because, Bauer said, "it was commissioned by a homosexual." (Note that the anti-KJV campaign never really took off; it remains the most popular translation for evangelicals, according to a recent survey by the Southern Baptist Convention-affiliated LifeWay.)

Perhaps, though, the Democratic Party would have some issues with one of its House members taking up the suggestion of a group that has promoted Obama-might-be-the-Antichrist conspiracy theories. In the 2010 video, Levesque noted that "God has given us a purposeful ambiguity around" the Antichrist, yet proceeded to offer what he apparently believes is evidence that Obama might be it -- or at least anti-Christian, or Antichrist-ish. Levesque claimed Obama "twist[s ] the word of God" and "the Antichrist Quotient goes up above and beyond for someone who would so blatantly attack the word of God." He added, "This man offends me, this man offends my God."

After offering a jumble of conspiracy theories, including the evils of environmentalism, the one-world ambitions of the U.N., and the connection between the Israel-Palestine peace process and the possible end-times date of December 21, 2012, Levesque read at length from the Book of Revelation. Then, with all that great fire and brimstone in his audience's mind, he observed that Obama's motorcade vehicle is called "the Beast," that Barack "means thunder and lightning" and that the name of his then-Chief of Staff, Rahm Emmanuel, means "lightning, God with us." But Levesque saved the greatest conspiracy theories of them all for his conclusion: "Why doesn’t Obama answer the questions about his citizenship? Why doesn’t he answer questions about his faith? Why doesn't he answer the questions about his bisexuality, his homosexuality, his drug use?" Why, Levesque insists? "Because he has a mouth speaking great lying things."

And those, dear readers, are some of the answers you might find in the King James Bible, the one that should guide our nation's public policy.

http://www.religiondispatches.org/dispatches/sarahposner/4539/group_behind_king_james_bible_congressional_resolution_thinks_obama_might_be_antichrist/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 07:29:53 am »

ALSO SEE:

Egypt Press Lauds Obama As "The Awaited One"
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iPcyY822RVF1j4wce-K_wQIVv2sA

Forbes Magazine On Obama As Forerunner Of Mahdi
http://www.forbes.com/2008/10/26/obama-iran-ahmadinejad-oped-cx_at_1026taheri_print.html

Canada Press: Obama Is Muslim Messiah Stepping From Shadows
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/11637

Manufacturing The Messiah: Enter The Era Of Obama
http://defenderpublishing.blogspot.com/2009/06/part-eightread-it-before-it-is-banned.html

Famous Author Wondered If Obama Might Be Man Of Sin
http://www.studiobrien.com/reflections/the-us-election-2008.html

Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 09:34:16 am »

This is something Alberto Rivera warned the Jesuits are doing - publicly pointing out specific figures that are potential antichrists. They did it with Ronald Reagan and Henry Kissinger, for example. All this was to take everyone's eyeballs over the real enemy(outside of Satan, that is) - Vatican City.

Of course, there will come this OWG dicatator at the end. But that's a different matter.
Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 10:16:12 am »

This is something Alberto Rivera warned the Jesuits are doing - publicly pointing out specific figures that are potential antichrists. They did it with Ronald Reagan and Henry Kissinger, for example. All this was to take everyone's eyeballs over the real enemy(outside of Satan, that is) - Vatican City.

Of course, there will come this OWG dicatator at the end. But that's a different matter.
BA my grandma had an Alberto Rivera tract/comic at home when I was little (I liked to read gory stuff lol), and it was one of the biggest eye openers of my life. I still love Catholic people but I can see how thoroughly built their earthly prison is, and am sad for them. Also sad is how well a crude cage can hold a stupid animal (some protestant churches lol). Different strokes for different folks!!!

There has been some said here and at PPF about British royals converting to Catholicism; is this true?

Edit: about the antichrist thing, yes, i think we are in last phase; the leaders and those who finance them all kind of fit the antichrist bill pretty well. there are doubtless many who think they are contenders but never did have a chance.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 12:25:08 pm »

BA my grandma had an Alberto Rivera tract/comic at home when I was little (I liked to read gory stuff lol), and it was one of the biggest eye openers of my life. I still love Catholic people but I can see how thoroughly built their earthly prison is, and am sad for them. Also sad is how well a crude cage can hold a stupid animal (some protestant churches lol). Different strokes for different folks!!!

There has been some said here and at PPF about British royals converting to Catholicism; is this true?

Edit: about the antichrist thing, yes, i think we are in last phase; the leaders and those who finance them all kind of fit the antichrist bill pretty well. there are doubtless many who think they are contenders but never did have a chance.

In my last post, that should be OFF(meaning taking everyone's eyeballs OFF the real enemy Vatican City, NOT over).

Anyhow - the OWG dictator will likely arise out of Rome(or modern day Jeruselum if the Vatican somehow decides to move their residence there).
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 03:40:33 am »

See this website about the Catholic Church and Vatican, i think they have been preparing for the Antichrist for centuries!

http://www.remnantofgod.org/beastword.htm

I think Obama like Hitler, Stalin or Napoleon just imagine themselves to be the Antichrist but are shadows of things to come.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 08:19:02 am »

See this website about the Catholic Church and Vatican, i think they have been preparing for the Antichrist for centuries!

http://www.remnantofgod.org/beastword.htm

I think Obama like Hitler, Stalin or Napoleon just imagine themselves to be the Antichrist but are shadows of things to come.

Mike Hoggard pointed this out - look at some of the very older pictures of some of our "prominent" Roman Catholics et al - they are holding up 3 fingers(the thumb, index, and middle fingers). What does this stand for? The triple helix - the RCC and occultists have been looking forward to that very day when a 3rd strand of DNA will be added to them...and you know the rest of the story.

While people may argue that the Protestant Reformation camp (correctly)pointed out that the Rev 13 beast is nothing more than a system, and not some future antichrist...I don't know about that...for one, I would like to hear the whole story from Luther et al, and two, like you said, they've been looking forward to this for a long, long time.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 08:30:56 am »

Mike Hoggard pointed this out - look at some of the very older pictures of some of our "prominent" Roman Catholics et al - they are holding up 3 fingers(the thumb, index, and middle fingers). What does this stand for? The triple helix - the RCC and occultists have been looking forward to that very day when a 3rd strand of DNA will be added to them...and you know the rest of the story.

While people may argue that the Protestant Reformation camp (correctly)pointed out that the Rev 13 beast is nothing more than a system, and not some future antichrist...I don't know about that...for one, I would like to hear the whole story from Luther et al, and two, like you said, they've been looking forward to this for a long, long time.

My understanding of the fingers are for Apostolic succession and temporal power.
Report Spam   Logged

2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 10:40:03 am »

Hmmmm, from my understanding the antiChrist will be descendant from the house of Israel. That would  make him, a Muslim Israelite that is African, Caucasian and American? He might might be on the team, but he ain't the batter. I don't think so anyway if We keep our eyes on Christ Jesus we will make it through the storm no matter who the antichrist is.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2011, 04:20:52 am »

See this thread about who is the antichrist?

http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,1210.0.html
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: