End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 10:19:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Note from moderator:

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Note from moderator:  (Read 3088 times)
Vanessa

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2011, 05:12:46 pm »

THIS WAS KILIKA'S PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME (ANOTHER MEMBERS NAME HAS BEEN CENSORED)

The Lord rebuke you. How dare you disrespect _______, a very young brother that is seriously reaching out to the brethren for help. And you go and cause disruption by going off-topic and scolding me in public out of total disregard for ______. How dare you! You got a beef with me woman, fine, but don't you dare go around blasting people like that and take away from anothers time of need.

As I said, and apparently you still don't get, a pm was in order considering the thread is from a person that is seeking immmediate help, not just a general discussion about what a person thinks about a verse or something.

God willing, what you should do is apologize profusely to _____, and to the brethren for your disruption. Take the low seat and humble yourself before God.

"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up." James 4:10 (KJB)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Kilika misrepresented the truth in his post on this thread. He uses the word of God erroneously, out of context, and to his advantage 3 times in this one situation alone. once to coerse another member to do something that is not required biblically (which was a coersion to confess sins on a public forum using a particular verse). The 2nd time, to coerse me into having to engage him via pm using verses, and the 3rd time by using the biblical distinctions between men and women to get me into subjection to him (hence, referring to me as "woman" rather than by my name). THIS IS DEAD WRONG and disrespectful beyond words. His message has threatening undertones with language like "don't you dare!"

It started with a member on the forum posting a prayer request because he had sinned against the Lord (but he did not reveal what the sin was) Kilika then proceded to tell him that it wasn't enough for him to just say he wanted prayer, that he had to confess (to us on the forum) what the sin was in order to be healed from it using the verse
James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I felt this was a bad interpretation of the verse so before the forum member felt the need to post his sin because of kilikas comment i replied to kilika on the thread essentially saying that: with all do respect, i didnt feel that the forum member had to confess his sin on a public forum as the verse says confess your FAULTS not ur sins one to another. We are only required to confess our sins to God via our one and only Mediator, Jesus. Then at the end of my comment i asked "am I wrong about this?" as a sincere question, leaving myself open to being corrected on my take on the verse. Well Kilika went off on me, rebuking me for correcting him etc and that i should have sent him a pm if i felt the need to admonish him. From my prespective my comment was hardly an admonishment and in comparison to the times he has harshly admonished people on the forum publicly, in my opinion i was being as humble about it as possible and I was not going "off topic" what i was saying was directly related to the thread itself.

when i read his very nasty reply on the thread. i replied back saying that it was going to be the last time i engage him as it is obvious he doesnt like for people to disagree with him and i also said that because he hadn't proven biblically why people are required to confess their sins publically, i will stand by my understanding of it and the fact that people are not required to display their sins on a public forum or anywhere that is public. After he read my reply he sent me an even nastier message privately (message posted above) referring to me as "woman" (implying that i am in subjection to him because he is a man) The bible says "wives be in subjection to your OWN HUSBANDS" I am not in subjection to any man on this forum first cuz noone here is my husband and second this is not a church setting. Kilika is waaaay out of line by behaving this way simply because I clarified a verse for another member and he didnt like it.

In regards to James 5:16 (the verse that i originally gave my take on and how this whole thing got started) it says:
"Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

Even if the word "faults" could be interchanged with the word "sins" i dont think the verse was talking about confessing your sins on a public forum for a bunch of people whom one does not really know, to read. I don't think that you can take that verse and apply it to the internet, it would be best to find a person (of God) that one confides and trusts in, to reveal personal struggles to in order to find restoration (Hence the second part of the verse that says "The effectual fervent prayer of a RIGHTEOUS man availeth much." how can you know if everybody that is reading ur business on the net is RIGHTEOUS?)
I just didnt want to see anbody be coersed into posting anything he/she didn't feel comfortable posting out of guilt that he/she wasn't following biblical guidlines. I strongly believe that asking for prayer is sufficient enough, if that is what someone wishes to do.

Kilika also said that I was required to PM him my disagreement about the verse using Matt 18:15 "Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother."

first of all I am not required as a married woman to PM another man. Second of all, like Traci said, it is not proper. Thirdly, since i was not confronting Kilika on any sin or trespass he had committed but simply just a clarification of a verse, I was not required to speak with him privately.
I am not the first one to give a bible interpretation on the public threads. The members are doing this on a daily basis, yet i am the only one required to do this privately because certain people are above being wrong on anything. It's ridiculous and way out of line.....and THAT is the WHOLE story

This is not a church! this is a public forum/social network where people can come and fellowship not a church setting. So it is a bizzar idea to say that this is a church when anybody and everybody even if you are not chistian or even registered can come and see what is being said here and post anything they would like. It is impossible to regulate a public forum to resemble what the bible says church services should be like for example married women are not protected here by their "head covering" which are their husbands from people who over-step their boundaries regarding how they treat them (as they would be in an orderly church service) *hint hint*.....so to say that we have to follow biblical church guidelines is just incorrect and a misrepresentation of what the bible calls a church setting.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 05:26:54 pm by Vanessa » Report Spam   Logged

2 Tim 2:5 "And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully."

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: