End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 06:37:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

[BREAKING]Osama *finally* killed

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [BREAKING]Osama *finally* killed  (Read 1687 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2011, 11:38:33 pm »

"I openly admit that I am of the belief that coincidences are hard to come by. I might even be so bold as to suggest that they do not exist at all. It is for this reason that, when I heard that Osama bin Laden had allegedly been killed on May 1st (better known as May Day), I immediately began to wonder if there was not some kind of connection between the date and the act.

In my last article, “The Big Lie 101: Bin Laden Assassination Story Designed to Generate Fear,” I discussed the myth of bin Laden in relative detail and explained briefly how the terrorist mastermind was nothing more than a poorly crafted hoax perpetrated on the American people. This hoax has its roots in the desire to create fear and facilitate control; unfortunately, it has worked perfectly.

Regardless of public perception, the most reliable evidence available suggests that bin Laden, (if he existed at all), has been dead for close to ten years, having died shortly after 9/11, the terrorist attack that he supposedly engineered. Therefore, the claim that Osama bin Laden was killed on May 1st, 2011 is necessarily false, patently absurd, and an outright lie.

Initially, one might not see the connection between the events on May 1st and the traditional notion of May Day. After all, May Day has been promoted as the real Labor Day, a celebration of those who fought for the right to unionize and for worker’s rights such as the eight hour work day. Indeed, these are things that should be celebrated. However, the real May Day is not rooted in Labor, but in the Occult.

The Occultic version of May Day has been referred to as “the Illuminati’s second most sacred holiday.” On this day, human sacrifice is required. The ritual also involves fire and dancing and is one of many “witches’ Sabbaths.” [These “celebrations” are often promoted as rituals to keep evil spirits away. This attracts wider participation among those who are unaware of the ritual’s true meaning.] It is said that, in the human sacrifice part of the ritual, the sacrifice must feel terror, trauma, and pain. The victim must also die from some form of conflagration.

With this in mind, the events of May 1st 2011 make a bit more sense. Regardless of the truth or falsity surrounding Osama bin Laden’s death, the PERCEPTION was that he was killed and, for the purposes of the ritual, the perception is all that is needed. It is therefore important to note that bin Laden was “killed” as an act of war (read conflagration)which, by its very nature, inflicts pain, trauma, and suffering.

When the announcement of bin Laden’s “death” was made late in the night of May 1st, (a timely revelation if one’s purpose was to produce a multitude of people outside at night) the reaction from many Americans was one of spontaneous celebration. Thousands poured out in the streets to celebrate the death/sacrifice of bin Laden with dancing and drunken revelry. The scene in Washington D.C. was telling as thousands danced under the glow of the giant phallic symbol of the Washington monument in what was possibly the biggest Occultic May Day celebration of all time.

Although it is almost certain that virtually none of the participants were capable of understanding what they were participating in (after all they believed the bin Laden fairy tale), I must confess a feeling of deep unease about what I witnessed on Sunday night. The crowds in the street could have taken off all of their clothes and painted themselves in animal blood and only seemed slightly more savage than they already did. I could not help but feel that a line had been crossed from which there may be no turning back. Yet I did not merely witness a nation’s loss of innocence (if there was any left to lose), or even a momentary loss of self-control.  I witnessed a nation who had openly embraced both devilry and decadence.

For a second, I felt as if I understood what it must have been like to be among the minority in Rome who were not entertained by watching Christians be devoured by lions, even as their neighbors rushed to the Coliseum in droves. I felt, also, that I was watching the Romans dance drunkenly in the streets, partying in blissful ignorance while the Barbarians were at the gates.

Or, perhaps a more recent comparison, I felt much like what I imagined any German citizen of conscience felt, as he watched the Nazis march down his street, his neighbors and his friends raising their arms in salute to the new leader of their nation.

The mixed emotions that I feel now are not because I was told a lie about bin Laden. It is not because a globalist elite staged a hoax and ritual on one of their most sacred nights. I feel anger, disgust, and disappointment because we, as a people, took part in it. It was not Obama, Rockefeller, or Brzezinski that danced around the Maypole Saturday night. That part was played by our own people. It was our friends and loved ones that assumed this role.

In the end, I feel as though this ritual was one of revelation. After watching the celebrations, hearing the reactions, reading the comments and Facebook posts, I feel as if this nation has been given a chance to reveal where we truly stand in terms of our own humanity. Sunday night, all of our masks were taken off and many of us were shaken to find that, underneath those masks, there were more bare skulls than we ever thought there were. Some who boast of morality and respect for human life showed their true colors on May Day and took their place in the halls of devilry. Others, believers of the official story, showed that humanity and compassion can break through anything, including a well-constructed matrix of lies.

For all the “Conservative Christians” who took part in the worship of Satan on Sunday, who are always so quick to quote Scripture in condemnation of others and in support of tyranny at home and abroad, I would leave you with a verse of Scripture which you may have neglected to read. Real or imagined, “Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth, lest the Lord see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.” (Proverbs 24:17-18)

For all the “Left-Wing Liberals” who immediately conjure up images of the civil rights movement to justify the policy of a man who stands in direct opposition to everything that movement represented, I leave you the words of a true hero, “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” (Martin Luther King Jr.)

I stated before that there may be no turning back after what I witnessed on May 1st. In the end, I don’t believe that. I can’t allow myself to. The ritual participation that took place Sunday night took place out of ignorance and out of a belief in a carefully constructed web of lies. It has been said that those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Without a doubt, this is a true statement. Unfortunately, we have believed in absurdities for far too long and, for just as long, we have committed atrocities.

All of this can end whenever we want it to. All we have to do is stop believing in the absurdities we are being fed. As soon as we begin to think for ourselves, to understand the power that each individual possesses, and stop taking part in a system designed to control us, the system falls apart. We are all that holds it together and, soon as realize this, it can no longer keep us in bondage.

In the end, we must remember that Infinite love is the only truth. Everything else is illusion."

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/05/may-day-occultic-osama-bin-laden-ritual.html
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: