End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 11:50:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Electronic Harassment Some of Us are tortured

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Harassment Some of Us are tortured  (Read 1314 times)
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2011, 05:49:58 pm »

I am targeted by law enforcement for electronic torture even though I have done nothing to solicit this treatment. I am perplexed as to why I am chosen. It is apparent to me that the apostasy prophetic revelation is evident. The NWO order is making dealy strides and the Church is gagged by 501 3c and sleep. Right in your face the agents of antichrist are doing their thing to kill and destroy. I hope you hear me because this is not the rant of a psychotic invalid. 
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

nuclearnuttery
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 06:35:43 pm »

I am so sorry for your suffering.
Remember Frank Peretti?
I read he was afflicted by terrible inner ear pain after publishing his books exposing "professionally demonized" politicians and community figures (infiltrators!).
I wondered if those books, along with Prophet and Tilly, angered the occult community enough to merit affliction by Satan.

Are you at liberty to say what kinds of things you are hearing/feeling?
Please do not feel alone. I noticed one other person on PPF who has an interest in psychotronic warfare posted today. Deca.
Maybe ask him, if you feel comfortable, about the situation.
Also -- are you in an apt or close to power lines/towers? anything icky electronic near?
The cup full of the blood of the saints is something I fear as well, and if these are the last days, we can expect this harassment to continue indefinitely.
Those here who tell us vulnerable ones to put on the armor of God do so with best intentions and hope that we will.

Please don't panic. Try to keep your nutrition good and electrolytes/sugar in check, read your scripture, exercise and socialize.
May you receive the patience of Job and the hope of John to aid you in this time of hardship.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 06:38:34 pm by nuclearnuttery » Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 07:32:33 pm »

Matthew 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Sorry for the typos in the post above I meant 501 c 3 and I meant deadly. The harassment that I experience began as heat sensations that disrupted my body temperature. I begin to have body chills as well. Because I am a mature female approaching the menopausal years. I chalked it up as just growing older, Then a disruption that made a booming noise caused my TV monitor to malfunction, my pc malfunctioned my computer monitor malfunctioned, After a few episodes of burning sensations actual red marks appeared as if the tissues under my skin were inflamed. My hair line began to recede as a result of temple hair loss. My hair became exceedingly dry and brittle. Patchiness also occurred from repeated exposure to the head. I have ringing in my ears that have various pitches and volume. I have had pain in my stomach, in my perennial area and privates. I have experienced heat sensations in my head, Massive toothaches brought on from the harassment. Repeated entry into my home whilst I was asleep, nothing of value taken. Scratches on my chest and arms repeatedly because when they entered my home HPM's were used on me to knock me out and the scratches verified my state of consciousness. Slandered and followed everywhere to the store, doctor and out of state. They have portable type of weapons that they carry in backpacks and bags and place in close proximity of the target. They have more than one weapon. One weapon cause heat sensation and can inflame tissues, Another weapon causes ringing in the ears as well as heart palpitations. The Heart palpitations seem to be the effect that they have a particular interest in. I think some of the other gadgets may be a form of non ionizing radiation exposure. I have experienced this harassment for several years. I cry about it still because I know I did not do anything to solicit this torture to man. I learned about the NWO while in the process of going to school and my cousin whom I spoke with constantly is a mason and I did not know the extent of the involvement of freemasons have with the NWO I just knew from a biblical standpoint that once globalization gets initiated it will be the kick off of the Tribulation. I loved him enough to tell him look the NWO is going to bring in the antichrist watch out if you take that mark you will be eternally damned. Because of this I think he may have reverberated some of my concerns and the info fell into the hands of those with the means to hurt and destroy.   
Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 11:38:42 pm »

Until i read the last few sentences I was almost willing to just say what the others say...

You want to know something creepy hon?
When I found out B Gates gave money to Luci's Trust, a tree outside my apartment complex was struck by lightning (or something!!!) and my entire building lost power.
I'd also been reading about those frauds Blavatsky et al! And their evil "spirit guides"  Sad

Sometimes I do wonder if the "principalities" are furious with us for creating when they are bent on destroying.

the masons used to be builders; if only they could be turned to the Lord.
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 07:52:42 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkCnR5EdHRM&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 08:13:09 am »

No one believes that we have the technology to mimic schizophrenia via V2K and gaslighting to make the targets sound crazy if they complain. I live in a building in which there are people who torture me daily with these weapons. The police back them and if I complain it will be I that is hauled away, Satan is doing his thing right now it is his Final Hour......warning people about NWO the mark of the beast and the NOAHIDE LAWS will be a catalyst for this treatment. I will not renounce my faith in Yeshua Christ Jesus NEVER till the last breath tortured or Not. I prefer not to be tortured, but I see this an incentive to fully repent and trust God through Christ Jesus. I smoke and drink. I Drink to ease the pain , but I know these acts are not best for me pray for my deliverance saints. My faith is that Christ Jesus will fully deliver me on time before my last breath.......The war for souls has increased its efforts these men that conduct these acts of evil are trapped. I can confess my sins and not be accused by men of acts against them. My perps can't do this so easily. I have compassion for these trapped people. Christ Jesus will save all who confess and repent. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB9z5Qr0EN4&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged
tracihello

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 10:18:04 am »

I am targeted by law enforcement for electronic torture even though I have done nothing to solicit this treatment. I am perplexed as to why I am chosen. It is apparent to me that the apostasy prophetic revelation is evident. The NWO order is making dealy strides and the Church is gagged by 501 3c and sleep. Right in your face the agents of antichrist are doing their thing to kill and destroy. I hope you hear me because this is not the rant of a psychotic invalid. 

No... I don't think its a rant of a psychotic invalid. Our "leaders" have the technology and we are cattle to them to do what they will... I don't know why some are chosen for it but suspect it might be a generational longitudinal study if there is a particular unique genetic trait such as genius... or it may be that you are perceived as a possible threat.... and as a Christian, you are just a person they despise more than any other kind of person.... let us continue to pray again all the evil that is being done... and for us to be strengthened in our strong tower, with is God the Father, the Lord. Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.May God protect us under his wings. I hate that this is being done to you.
Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 10:31:31 am »

I do believe you. It's just awful to get one's mind around.

There are things that made me wonder if one of my uncle's friend's was killed; top secret electrical engineer for US Navy, he is the one who saw the USO come out of the water while he was on an aircraft carrier; so what he did amounted to telling his friend (a rabid anti NWO fella at the time) about the alien conspiracy, or rather, the existence of advanced air and watercraft in secret locations in the water. Water used to hide a lot and still does. From us. This guy? Heart attack at 55.

The uncle, whose friend this was? Recently having intestinal blockage and removal of sections of the gut.
This is worse than, but similar to, the account on a site jerestalked1 used to speak of, where the owner said he was targeted by microwave heat weapons which harmed the functioning of his intestinal tract. there is a known weapon deployed inside a van against protesters, vagrants, truthers, etc. citizens, the guy on the site said they zapped him and he couldn't crap for an ENTIRE MONTH.
I guess lots of what I hear goes to the subconscious because it's hard to reconcile!

=( I need to have more empathy for you.
I don't KNOW if I have been targeted, but living in a town with heavy satanism, lots of radiation, bad water, and little sun, has been BAD for me.
Its not LIKE the mountaintop or quiet valley in the shadow of Babel.
I live in seattle where autism is one of the highest rates and sometimes does seem strange here.
but who knows what it could be?

=(

the kids of my uncle, they used to wake up "astrally projected" or experiencing NDE in their rooms.
sounds like generational abilities or demonic problems, or heart murmur etc
BUT he was at the pentagon like a lot.
so go figure   :O

they either targeted his kids or they could feel the conflict.
scottish empaths?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:33:22 am by nuclearnuttery » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: