End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 12:14:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The End

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The End  (Read 632 times)
William
« on: May 03, 2011, 12:08:17 am »

You know I have to say that we are pretty much coming to the final stretch of the End times.

Tonight I went out for a bike ride as I have done in the past late at night to just go think. Its a small town so its peaceful and I'll go to the park or something and normally just think or talk to myself.

Anyways, as I was thinking I was just reflecting back on the past...and we shouldn't dwell on the past I know, but sometimes its hard.

Some of my thoughts were like how things have changed so much, and how time just flies by. I can remember the late 90s when I was just a little kid not being as crazy and bad as things are now. Even the early 2000s were much different...but yeah we all see the signs, and its good to know the Lord is coming back soon.

All this will be over at some point, and then eternal rest. I'm not sure when everything is going to blow up in everyone's faces, but the grand finale is right around the bin, or at the doors as Jesus put it. It could be three months to a year...but its close, and its one big grand delusion. I guess we just have to be patient and wait, and watch.

Its amazing how much stuff changes, and how even someone like me who is only 18 years old can see changes in six years...five..four...three, even one year!

Even more so for those who have lived 30+, 35+ years and more.

You know seeing this whole "Obama's" Birth cirtificate, and now Osama Bin Landen's [fake] Death all I can say is America is quite deluded.

I mean at this point...and from what I have seen I believe they could come out pretty much now and say "well look everyone were setting up a one World government whether you like it or not, and you can be a part of it or not." In my opinion most people would not care and it would be like whatever or "Yeah that sounds great!"

Its just my take on it. At least we can look forward to a new home above...

In a way I'm glad all this will come to an end, because I'm tired of being saturated in all this evil and lies, just as it talks about "Lot" being vexed day from day by all the unlawful deeds done in the city he lived in (Sodom and Gomorrah.)

I had some other things to say...but its late, and I'm tired, and I can't remember them either  Undecided however I believe things are about to kick into overdrive, but we have to patient and see.

Anyways...night
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

nuclearnuttery
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 12:31:01 am »

Be encouraged.

Remember there was another 5 that was important, when the Mexicans kicked the crap out of the French: I checked it out and Cinco de Mayo looks like a pretty nice holiday, lol.

Better than the May 1st craziness V for Vendetta we all accepted.
It was like a Mark of the Beast dry run, if you guys remember how rabid the V thing got!
Just remember Guy Fawkes was trying to restore Catholic rule and V wears the mask of Fawkes.

Better to celebrate freedom from rule, even if that freedom only comes with our eventual death.
we are perfectly free in Christ and it is the things of this world which deliver into bondage.

You take care of yourself and remember God loves you, yearns for the day you get to see Him and feel the complete Presence for the first time.
Don't be afraid, these are the darkest times humanity has faced, you are plenty brave.

those of us who fear, it is mostly because we are alone in the knowing.
but trust the Holy spirit, he is the great Awakener

William you be proud of your name, be like william wallace not the evil famous ones today,
clinton
gates
prince william
etc

there are those with royal blood who do not seek an earthly kingdom.
"Not all who wander are lost" ~JRR Tolkien

We will be home someday -- i agree with you -- this planet is not it  Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 01:12:06 am »

Yeah big changes are coming to America. But it has happened before when people didn't expect it or foresee it. I mean the last century was a massive change for society and Christians. We had 2 world wars, nuclear weapons developed, communism, fascism, nationalism, Islam, people on the moon and in space, Israel as a modern nation, jet planes, UFO's, famines, earthquakes, lots of wars in various places, the Internet and probably the worst thing - we had new men changed Modern Bibles that became very popular in Churches everywhere!
Can this century be better than the last one?

Most people still dont know how the Internet works. Most people dont care about having a corrupted Modern Bible. Most nations have partnerships with others and nearly all nations belong to the UN.

The great thing about the Bible is that we can read about how people lived in relation to God. The future best belongs in the hands of God. And being saved means a Christian can look forward to a new Heaven and a new Earth.
Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 01:28:36 am »

Don't laugh at the Lord,
but you can sometimes laugh at the foolishness of the evil ones Wink

cheer up loved ones :O
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 05:18:44 am »

You know seeing this whole "Obama's" Birth cirtificate, and now Osama Bin Landen's [fake] Death all I can say is America is quite deluded.

It is pretty sad the Amerika and most of the world are so easily deceived. 9/11 was nothing compared to the deception that is coming.

Mat 24:24  For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

2Th 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 09:49:38 am »

William, I hear ya!

Last night I saw there was a feminist meeting on campus after I got out of my night class, and it wasn't so much it was a FEMINIST meeting, per se, but supposedly, this group's agenda is more *spiritual* in nature, meaning all the religions et al have to bind together which helps promotes their own agenda. Ya! Apparently all along, feminism was NEVER a *grassroots movement* to give women their rights.

No, don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those "but women need to be in the kitchen cooking and cleaning" type of guys, but all along, feminism was part of Satan's master plan to pave the road to a One World Religion(ie-one of the speakers in that meeting was some guy from a unitarian church, it looked like). Anyhow, I went to the building where the meeting was at, and layed around some tracts I got yesterday from Fellowship Tract League in the lobby, although I regretted not approaching the few girls that came out briefly from the meeting to use the bathroom to give them tracts personally and tell them, "Jesus loves you, he died for your sins".

And I posted in the chat above about trying to slip in the salvation message pdf that Scott did in his teaching when opportunity arises when I have to email people.(even though I don't know them well, meaning they may, or may not be saved) Just to say when I said in the chat, I had no idea the girl sitting behind me would respond to her email late last night(b/c we agreed I would fax them to her workplace), and she thought I had sent her the wrong attachments and responded I sent her an attachment for the True Salvation message.

Yeah, we are living in some very, very interesting times - my mom is a fervent born again, however, I can't convince her that the NIV is bloodily corrupt(and my dad insists it was made for easier reading). She also thinks it's wrong to even think about the end times. Like Dok said, we've had some preludes to the grand deception since 9/11, and 9/11 to this day has to be the cream of the cake before the really big one hits.

Seriously, one would have thought Bin Laden's "capture" or "death" would have been revealed under Bush Jr, but the fact that it's being revealed under OBAMA says ALOT about the deceptions that are coming around the corner.
Report Spam   Logged
William
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 10:24:31 am »

Yeah I am expecting something really big.

What exactly am I expecting?

Well I'm thinking possibly they could have "Alien (Devil) Disclosure" coming up quite soon. They keep releasing stuff week after week, and I would not be surprised to see this as the next big thing.

And I mean who would explain something like that? It would stop a lot of people dead in their tracks. For instance...what would people like Alex Jones say about something like that?

If they do have an official disclosure it could really cause things to go even more wild. We will see, but its just one of the things on my mind...so its something I guess we should be prepared to tell people about (myself included...), and need to warn them and give the Gospel.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 10:38:14 am »

Yeah I am expecting something really big.

What exactly am I expecting?

Well I'm thinking possibly they could have "Alien (Devil) Disclosure" coming up quite soon. They keep releasing stuff week after week, and I would not be surprised to see this as the next big thing.

And I mean who would explain something like that? It would stop a lot of people dead in their tracks. For instance...what would people like Alex Jones say about something like that?

If they do have an official disclosure it could really cause things to go even more wild. We will see, but its just one of the things on my mind...so its something I guess we should be prepared to tell people about (myself included...), and need to warn them and give the Gospel.

unless you have the Holy Spirit in you, most likely you will believe the lie.  if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. The Elect here is speaking of the born again church. So what ever is going to happen it is going to be very powerful and very real.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
William
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 10:50:56 am »

unless you have the Holy Spirit in you, most likely you will believe the lie.  if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. The Elect here is speaking of the born again church. So what ever is going to happen it is going to be very powerful and very real.

Yeah your right Dok, and that just means we should be even more thankful for the salvation and the light we have in our lives. Yeah it will be strange if something like that happens. It will be a big spectacle for everyone I am sure...I can only imagine.

Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 11:55:33 am »

You two are right, it sounds an awful lot like they are gonna push these two ideas very soon:

energy and war related:

alien invasion and weather warfare/genetic engineering (the demon alien is poking Hamburg -city of Charlemagne - if you look close enough) LOL:

“The system of establishing a network of royal estates emerged as a new phenomenon in Northern Europe in the 500s. The system reached Norway a few hundred years later, making it possible for a king to control larger areas than had previously been the custom. Gradually a new type of estate, the husebygårdene , emerged. These are found in Norway, Sweden and Denmark, and we think they served as collection sites for fines and levies to the state. These were, perhaps, the first ‘tax offices’,” states Dr Iversen.

Read more >> http://www.pasthorizons.com/index.php/archives/03/2011/the-realms-of-medieval-itinerant-kings#ixzz1LJGC0yjC
Read the Archaeology News - then buy the Trowel at Past Horizons Tools

i should note: the aliens are all genetically the same (weird huh? they are driven by charisma i guess lol), and the bigger their red mark on the forehead, the greater their status in society. the premise of the bookis that one of the NWO broke with the eugenics and found a way to warn and save some of the "supermen". also supermen doesn't mean clark kent in this one, it means normal people like you and me who have spiritual powers in response to stress.

i think it was a warning from the higher ups @@
only just found it at goodwill or something this week.
you have no idea how much NWO stuff is revealed in modern comics, i think these people see/shape the future.
gaiman said the dreamers shape reality.

we need to dream Christ's dream
and work his works
and not fear death
it is death of the spirit that kills man
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 12:01:08 pm by nuclearnuttery » Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 01:04:17 pm »

OOOOH! I nearly forgot!

Ok guys  Grin :

everyone knows about the 9/11 Simpsons pic

K so...

couple months back. Episode I don't even recall the theme. However one thing Homer keeps saying: "Your kids will end up working for NOAA".
He also builds a model for Bart's elementary school class out of balsa wood, falls asleep, dreams about Westminster Abbey -- he makes the statements "blow up the Washington Monument" and also "Westminstey Abbey".

What on earth was that about?
Do any of you recall?
And no I am not asking young Christians to watch SImpsons, just asking Americans if they noticed a FF conditioning session on primetime TV. Sad

eek!

What would be the reasoning?
Washington monument = obelisk, which God hates?
Also, Westminster Abbey... what is in there that would make God angry?
A misrepresentation of some kind, or does it signify the rise or birthplace of a new world power?

I am not claiming, "God said to destroy these structures", as that would get everyone into a heap of trouble.
However since it is a tv program and a religion we are discussing, hopefully we are safe.
I can see why God would want these things gone as they are icons of worship both of them, which distract USA and UK from worship of the one true God setting up instead idols of mammon and earthly rule in the holy places.

Sad

i wish someone could hold my hand.

Obi-Wan: I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

"The Bear"

As Isaac grows older, he becomes an expert hunter and woodsman, and continues going with the hunting parties every year. The group becomes increasingly preoccupied with hunting Old Ben, a monstrous, almost immortal bear that wreaks havoc throughout the forest. Old Ben's foot was maimed in a trap, and he seems impervious to bullets. Isaac learns to track Old Ben, but it is useless to hunt him because all the hounds are afraid of him. Sam Fathers, who teaches Isaac Old Ben's ways, says that it will take an extraordinary dog to bring Old Ben down. Isaac sees Old Ben several times. Once, they send a tiny fyce-dog with no sense of danger after him, and Isaac even has a shot at the huge bear. But instead of taking it, he runs after the fyce and dives to save him from the bear. He looks up at Old Ben looming over him and remembers the image from his dreams about the bear.

At last they find the dog capable of bringing Old Ben to bay: Lion, a huge, wild Airedale mix with extraordinary courage and savagery. Sam makes Lion semi-tame by starving him until he will allow himself to be touched; soon, Boon Hogganbeck has devoted himself to Lion and even shares a bed with him. Using Lion, they nearly catch Old Ben, but Boon Hogganbeck misses five point-blank shots. General Compson hits the bear and draws blood, but Old Ben escapes into the forest. Isaac and Boon go into Memphis to buy whisky for the men, and the next day, they go after the bear again. General Compson declares that he wants Isaac to ride Kate, the only mule who is not afraid of wild animals and, therefore, the best chance any of the men have to get close enough to the bear to kill him.

In the deep woods, near the river, Lion leaps at Old Ben and takes hold of his throat. Old Ben seizes Lion and begins shredding his stomach with his claws. Boon Hogganbeck draws his knife and throws himself on top of the bear, stabbing it in its back. Old Ben dies, and a few days later, Lion dies as well. Sam Fathers collapses after the fight and dies not long after Lion. Lion and Sam are buried in the same clearing.

Isaac returns to the farm near Jefferson, to the old McCaslin plantation. Time passes; eventually he is 21, and it is time for him to assume control of the plantation, which is his by inheritance. But he renounces it in favor of his cousin McCaslin Edmonds, who is practically his father. Isaac has a long argument with McCaslin in which he declares his belief that the land cannot be owned, that the curse of God's Earth is man's attempt to own the land, and that that curse has led to slavery and the destruction of the South. McCaslin tries to argue with him, but Isaac remembers looking through the old ledger books of Uncle Buck and Uncle Buddy and piecing together the story of the plantation's slaves, and he refuses the inheritance. (One of Isaac's inferences is particularly appalling: Tomey, the slave who Carothers McCaslin took as a lover and the mother of Turl, may also have been Carothers McCaslin's daughter by another slave, Eunice. Eunice committed suicide shortly before Turl's birth, and from this and other factors, Isaac deduces that she must also have been Carothers McCaslin's lover.)

So, Isaac refuses the inheritance, moves to town, and becomes a carpenter, eschewing material possessions. He marries a woman who urges him to take back the plantation, but he refuses even when she tries to convince him sexually. He administers the money left to the children of Tomey's Turl and Tennie, even traveling to Arkansas to give a thousand dollars to Fonsiba, Lucas's sister, who moved there with a scholarly negro farmer who never seems to farm. Isaac continues to hunt and to spend all the time he can in the woods.

Once, he goes back to the hunting camp where they stalked Old Ben for so many years. Major de Spain has sold it to a logging company and the trains come closer and louder than before. Soon, it will be whittled away by the loggers. Isaac goes to the graves of Lion and Sam Fathers, then goes to find Boon Hogganbeck. Boon is in a clearing full of squirrels, trying to fix his gun. As Isaac enters, Boon shouts at him not to touch any of the squirrels: "They're mine!" he cries.

"The Bear" has a complex publication history. Its earliest version appeared in The Saturday Evening Post May 9, 1942, but it differs substantially from the Go Down, Moses version. A third version was published in Faulkner's collection of hunting stories, Big Woods in 1955.

WHITEWASHED TOMBS
Matthew 23:27: “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside they are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness.”

Deut. 16:22 Likewise, do not set up a standing-stone; ADONAI your God hates such things.” Exod. 23:24 You are not to worship their gods, serve them or follow their practices; rather, you are to demolish them completely and smash their standing-stones to pieces.” The obelisks were/are pointed towers that made/make the pagan temples stand out from other buildings so they could be seen from great distances. Most Babylonian cities had a temple with a very high tower in the middle of the city. These heathen symbols pointed to the sun, representing an “erect circumcised ****”, (a phallic symbol), a sign of fertility.

We have accepted witch worship and fire sacrifice to strange gods on the Pentecost in America
We have tolerated the obelisk of babylon and rome, an affront to God's power, a fleshly symbol of vanity and **** and disregard for the things of God

I feel that Judgment is near for America and UK.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 01:19:43 pm by nuclearnuttery » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: