End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 06:42:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Church of England row as cathedral opens doors to tarot card readers and crystal

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Church of England row as cathedral opens doors to tarot card readers and crystal  (Read 1038 times)
Lisa
« on: May 03, 2011, 11:24:00 am »

Church of England row as cathedral opens doors to tarot card readers and crystal healers in 'new age' festivalBy Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:37 AM on 28th March 2011
 New age: Manchester Cathedral is to hold a new age festival to celebrate 'all forms of spirituality'
The Church of England was braced for a fresh row today after a cathedral announced plans to host a 'new age' festival.

The event - featuring tarot card readers, crystal healers, dream interpretation, and a fire-breathing vicar - is to be held in Manchester Cathedral in May.

But the move is certain to anger traditionalists, who feel the Church has already strayed too far from tradition.

Hundreds have already defected to the Roman Catholic Church after deep splits over the ordination of gay and women priests.

Anglican leaders in Manchester decided to hold the festival in the historic cathedral in a bid to embrace alternative forms of Christianity.

Fortune tellers, meditation experts and traditional healers will fill the pews during the day-long festival. The Bishop of Manchester, Rt Rev Nigel McCulloch, said he wanted to celebrate 'all forms of spirituality'.

The Church is in trouble. Attendances have fallen for the sixth year in a row, according to official figures that also showed it holding fewer marriages, baptisms and funerals.

Meanwhile, earlier this month, the Vatican boasted that 900 disaffected Anglicans have left their parishes to become Roman Catholics. Many are believed to have felt alienated by the Church's 1992 decision to allow women to be ordained as priests.

Holy ground: Fortune tellers, meditation experts, traditional healers and a fire-breathing vicar will fill the pews of the ancient Cathedral for the event
But Bishop Nigel insisted the unconventional activities due to take place in Manchester Cathedral were not incompatible with Christian belief.

He said: 'The event is a chance to discover and explore old and new Christian spiritual traditions from living in a community to praying with icons, from healing to bead-making, from Franciscan spirituality to contemporary music and movement.

'Practitioners from all over the country will be on hand to offer their experience of how God speaks to us today through the cultural language and practices so common in mind, body, spirit fairs.'

The Spirit of Life festival on May 2 will also feature stalls and workshops on angels, prayer bead-making and massage.

Fire-breathing vicar Rev Andy Salmon, of Sacred Trinity Church and St Philip with St Stephen in Salford, will also perform.
The event will cost £5 with children under 12 free when accompanied by an adult.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1370694/Church-England-row-cathedral-opens-doors-tarot-card-readers-crystal-healers-new-age-festival.html#ixzz1LJ6SprQm
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 11:52:53 am »

Welcome Mystery Babylon!!

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 11:56:11 am »

Meanwhile, earlier this month, the Vatican boasted that 900 disaffected Anglicans have left their parishes to become Roman Catholics. Many are believed to have felt alienated by the Church's 1992 decision to allow women to be ordained as priests.

The Godfathers make their appearance.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Lisa
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 11:56:52 am »

Acts 1
 1The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,

2Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:

3To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

4And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

5For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

6When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

7And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

8But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Mathew 6

8Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
 9After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11Give us this day our daily bread.

12And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

1 Kings 18

36And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word.

37Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.

38Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.

39And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God.

Lisa

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 03:57:01 pm »

Fortune tellers, meditation experts and traditional healers will fill the pews during the day-long festival. The Bishop of Manchester, Rt Rev Nigel McCulloch, said he wanted to celebrate 'all forms of spirituality'.

I'm almost speechless, almost. I guess if Jesus hadn't told us this would be so I wouldn't believe it. Mystery Babylon indeed.
Report Spam   Logged
Lisa
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 04:30:49 pm »

Deut 18

9When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

10There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

13Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.

Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 04:43:52 pm »

America needs to repent and turn away from the paganism of Europe.
That doesn't mean killing witches, but it means keeping the obelisks and crap
OUT OF PUBLIC SIGHT.
We are offending God flagrantly and publicly.
Americans pretend not to know about American established Satanism because they don't look into it.
You don't have to go to Bohemian Grove or invoke demons to get a bead on what is going on.
Just read the news, pray to the Lord, watch what brethren say, read the Bible.
The Bible cc and other sites are so wonderful;
how else would a person like me be able to get a "lesson" together so fast?
The Internet can be a positive thing for the Lord but it takes a little discipline.

please always remember my images are here to teach not to inspire worship of idols.
if they are pretty, worship God who made all things.
don't worship the sun, your mama, your peepee, or anything else,
not even the golden calf
Worship God.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 04:47:47 pm by nuclearnuttery » Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 04:53:16 pm »

PLEASE look at God's warning about vaccine programs (he shared this with me today!!!!!!!!):

Isaiah 66:16

They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one [tree] in the midst, eating swine’s flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

I would say that pigs, mice, and abomination are clear enough words to say that this verse clearly references the future, not something Isaiah necessarily saw;
unless it was ritual bathing.

In America "ritual bathing behind the tree" really means standing in line to get a shot to protect against sexual transmitted disease and needle borne diseases.
how did we allow the Bohemians et al to fool us into accepting a mark, when we don't all shoot **** and commit sodomy (and then, they do it with multiple partners).

we are their guinea pigs so they can have safe sex.
babies die of brain damage so that people in Bohemian grove and elsewhere don't have to worry about the consequences of their actions.
if autistics don't know right from wrong, thanh God for that Grace because I feel that the capability has been partially removed from their minds by vaccines and infection.

don't ask my why i think that, it's just a feeling.
the book the golden compass talks about separating children from their souls and i think fluoride and shots do exactly that.
brain fever = new neuronal connections forming

but what are the kids imprinting on?
what the the troops imprinting on?
whatever evil is on the tv that's what.

see the depth of the trap dear loved ones?
please pray for Bill Gates.

there are many williams today who can change history and he is one of them.
his 10 billion dollar malaria vaccine shadow project commenced on 6/6/2006

I saw the document myself referenced on an order form, in my own hands.
6/6/2006.

This might be the only warning you get about this.  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 04:56:54 pm by nuclearnuttery » Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 04:57:57 pm »

Now we know where UK church and Rome stand on predictive computer algorithms

they would rather have satan's knowledge than God's

i was right about CERN and all their allies

TAROT = chaos theory = archimedes circle magic

God be with us!
Report Spam   Logged
Lisa
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 11:33:51 am »

Just as an aside-the church of England has followed suit with the Roman Catholic church and removed the end of the Lords prayer-'For thine is the Kingdom, the power and the glory, for ever and ever.Amen'
Satan never liked that bit and the church of England-Im reminded of a saying we had to learn from Animal farm...
THe creatures outside looked from pig to man and from man to pig, and from pig to man again;but it was impossible to say which was which.

Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 12:01:00 pm »

Yes Lisa,
I am not worthy to judge them But I don't hear many other voices!!
They remind me of the Whitewashed Tombs -- I have been to Westminster Abbey and I will tell you something.
When people go there it is to see dead men's bones. There is so much to see, in fact, so many thrills for the many senses, that by the end of it,
you will be quite lucky to have found God at all, before you leave.
Perhaps that is my own smallness speaking,
but to a creature seeking God, that kind of church is very dangerous.
God can be so hard to see when golden statues and obelisks and the glory of man eclipse His Righteousness.

Based on the constellations and the plans for building WTC (7 sisters), I can see the link between that and Pleidian worship (attributing the 7 stars power to false gods like Pharaoh and his 7 pyramids -- that is why John was careful to point out that Christ Himself will wield the 7 stars when He returns -- it is a jab at ancient Egypt who sought to usurp God's glory and authority).

May God be praised, He who brings the Light of Understanding in the dark places where Satan is strong.
I have seen that our entire country is built upon the altar of the Golden God, the calf, the queen of heaven, Nebuchadnezzar's idol, Cain's city.

Soon the Mark of Cain will return, but this time it will not be sanctified by God because we have the knowledge of the Law and the testimony of the Gospel and the martyrs.
This is the oldest war that we are fighting, and we are infants -- truly Satan robs the cradle.

as you can see though it is neither the germans nor the jews, it is all of europe and america, we all share the same blood because of the diaspora.
Jesus is gracious and provides for us so well.
He removed the need for blood feud when Rome became our common enemy.
We are all part of his family, indeed God has made of one blood all the peoples of the earth, according to His Word.
and if we have not the strength to fight the evil one, like Stephen, God provides a way.

Acts 7:55
But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,

And cast [him] out of the city, and stoned [him]: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.

And they stoned Stephen, [he] calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

Acts 7:60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep. 1776

Acts 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.

And devout men carried Stephen [to his burial], and made great lamentation over him.

As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed [them] to prison.
Therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word.

Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them.

And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.

For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed [with them]: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed.
And there was great joy in that city.

Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

MAY 1 2011 MAY DAY, WALLPURGIS NACHT, AMERICA CELEBRATED DEATH OF A MARTYR DURING THE PENTECOST
I SAY THIS SO THAT WE MAY KNOW OUR SIN AND REPENT

If you are of the saints it is time to send your "may day" signal to God. Sad Our country and allies are in peril.
I do not know who or why or what precisely, but I know that the Lord is angry.
Sun worship is detestable to him because it always ends in bloodshed.
worshiping the creature more than the Creator is the sin of America
the sin of Solomon
the sin of Israel
the sin of the Freemason presidents

they have made them a GOLDEN GOD
to deceive and punish the children of Israel and the martyrs of Christ

The WTC towers were idols of castor and pollux; they are viewed by Orion and Virgo (the statues goddess of war and statue of liberty as pointed out by other posters) in the city plan. They were built on that site in spite of public wishes in order to force covert worship of false gods in plain sight, in the heart of America, the fight thing that immigrants see are the abominations of Egypt in America, the golden gods of mammon and temporal prosperity. They were burned with fire as intended from the start, ebcause to the pagans, the Twins are worthy of burnt sacrifice and receive it at set times of year when the witches gather. walpurgis, summer solstice, christmas, new year? something like that?
Solomon's children will judge and be judged, for "in [the golden] god they [have] trust[ed]."

I weep for Christians and Jews alike who have been deceived, willingly or not, by the evil of sun worship.
Sun worship is the terrible religion which devours all other pantheons, taking away all resemblance of the image of God and Man from the forces which govern Man,
Shiva is its symbol, also the black sun and swastika, as of The Beast, "He is Well" (the vedic meaning of the swastika or Man).
Clearly oppenheimer was wrong, vedic wisdom does NOT answer all questions, but knowing something ABOUT it allows us all to escape Satan's trap a bit easier.

The statue of Shiva the black sun/destroyer lies outside CERN. CERN/LHC and all its pursuits and exploits in full have been blessed publicly and in no unclear terms by the Vatican.
The obelisk with Christ's cross suffering atop it stands outside the Vatican in the center of the plaza.

HOW LONG WILL GOD TOLERATE SUN WORSHIP AND HOW LONG WILL WE LET OTHER WHITES BLAME THE JEWS FOR MARKS WE ACCEPTED?

I can completely see why Ron Paul wants to destroy the Fed reserve notes and return to the gold standard.
he wants to wash the filthy image of Rome and Egypt from American and Jewish money.

Or the Lord will burn us with fire and kill with the sword, as he promised.
Those who eat of the pig and the mouse and the abomination in the grove as well, and those who eat of it in order to purify (vaccines) will also be judged.
The prophets long ago said this so that we who suffer today would not bear the burden of prophecy in the evil times, when we need strength to survive.

I hope the old men are dreaming dreams though, because i can't remember mine Sad not often.

hope this info helped you

The black sun to me represents the "perfection" of the (6) ideal leader/pedigree/bloodline/religion with roman/greek/assyrian/nazi/american logic (6) by adding computer algoritm and quantum computing (6) to the mix.

May God be with you all.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 12:27:31 pm by nuclearnuttery » Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 12:31:38 pm »

Please look at this image closer (garde bien)  Grin.

In the left hand,
Obama is holding the holy spirit dove/peace dove, it stands in opposition to the symbol of war, the black heli
he is holding a house above it (your house, my house, the house of the lord, USA, the synagogue, etc)
He is holding a stethoscope instead of a sword denoting the nature of his power
These are in the left hand, the occult hand, the unseen hand hidden to normal men.

In the right hand,
He is holding paper money, the currency of the golden god and the fuel of war and God's fury with man
He is holding a black helicopter, symbol of hated black government without the will of the people, the powers of the air, this present darkness
He is holding in his right hand, the sphere of the earth, the magic number of Archimedes, .666, 2/3, what we see instead of what God would have us see, the filth of the flesh, the vanity of mortal life, the mark of the beast. and he caused all, small and great, to receive a mark.

The letter "e" is the most common letter in the english language. in this image you can see that the letter "e" is counted 3 times, "eee". Upside down, this read, "666"
"there is no temptation given us but that which is common to man"

please tell me that I have misread this image of "Obama as Shiva, destroyer of worlds, antichrist, blessed by rome".

and the DATE OF THE MAGAZINE, most DAMNING,

NOV 22 2010
Kennedy
John F. Kennedy assassination. President Kennedy with his wife, Jacqueline, ... Date, November 22, 1963 12:30 p.m. (Central Time). Target, John F. Kennedy ..... Dr. Burkley signed President Kennedy's death certificate. ...

LASTLY HE IS STANDING IN FRONT OF THE SUN,
THE ECLIPSE,
THE BLACK SUN,
THE BLOOD GOD,
CAMAZOTZ

we were SO warned  Sad

American Spirit (Conspiracy Theories) Speech by John F. Kennedy

In recent months I have spoken many times about how difficult and dangerous a period it is through which we now move. I would like to take this opportunity to say a word about the American spirit in this time of trial.

In the most critical periods of our nation's history, there have always been those fringes of our society who have sought to escape their own responsibility by finding a simple solution, an appealing slogan, or a convenient scapegoat. Financial crises could be explained by the presence of too many immigrants or too few greenbacks.

War could be attributed to munitions makers or international bankers. Peace conferences failed because we were duped by the British or tricked by the French or deceived by the Russians.

It was not the presence of Soviet troops in Eastern Europe that drove it to communism, it was the sell-out at Yalta. It was not a civil war that removed China from the free world, it was treason in high places. At times these fanatics have achieved a temporary success among those who lack the will or the vision to face unpleasant tasks or unsolved problems.

But in time the basic good sense and stability of the great American consensus has always prevailed.

Now we are face to face once again with a period of heightened peril. The risks are great, the burdens heavy, the problems incapable of swift or lasting solution. And under the strains and frustrations imposed by constant tension and harassment, the discordant voices of extremism are heard once again in the land. Men who are unwilling to face up to the danger from without are convinced that the real danger comes from within.

They look suspiciously at their neighbours and their leaders. They call for a 'man on horseback' because they do not trust the people. They find treason in our finest churches, in our highest court, and even in the treatment of our water. They equate the Democratic Party with the welfare state, the welfare state with socialism, and socialism with communism. They object quite rightly to politics' intruding on the military - but they are anxious for the military to engage in politics.

But you and I and most Americans take a different view of our peril. We know that it comes from without, not within. It must be met by quiet preparedness, not provocative speeches.

And the steps taken this year to bolster our defences - to increase our missile forces, to put more planes on alert, to provide more airlift and sealift and ready divisions - to make more certain than ever before that this nation has all the power it will need to deter any attack of any kind - those steps constitute the most effective answer that can be made to those who would sow the seeds of doubt and hate.

So let us not heed these counsels of fear and suspicion. Let us concentrate more on keeping enemy bombers and missiles away from our shores, and concentrate less on keeping neighbours away from our shelters. Let us devote more energy to organize the free and friendly nations of the world, with common trade and strategic goals, and devote less energy to organizing armed bands of civilian guerrillas that are more likely to supply local vigilantes than national vigilance.

Let our patriotism be reflected in the creation of confidence rather than crusades of suspicion. Let us prove we think our country great by striving to make it greater. And, above all, let us remember that, however serious the outlook, the one great irreversible trend in world history is on the side of liberty - and so, for all time to come, are we.

ANOTHER MYSTERY:
ever wonder why Hitch**** victims encounter an orange before they are shown perishing?

the orange, it is a symbol of the sun,
also it is a symbol of the sanguine Rose or the RED CROSS OF MALTA,
V in V for Vendetta leaves a red rose as he assassinates his victims;
the movie prompts us to love an assassin and a destroyer with no face and no accountability,
one who shows us the way to destruction but lets us push the button ourselves.
or pull the lever, as the case may be.

Don't give satan your right hand, do not make hand signs you don't understand,
Don't accept the mark

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 03:17:26 pm by nuclearnuttery » Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 01:33:52 pm »

Very, very interesting...so do you think Obama will play a big role in the end times?

With our previous Presidents, what you saw was what you got - with this guy...subtlety, guile, quietly deception...I can go on and on. Just something very mysterious about this guy. It's as if he's quietly bewitched the nation and world, including "Republicans".
Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 03:12:24 pm »

thank you and let me answer those:

i voted repub (eek) but... liked the way Obama looked, I guess?
when he won, I didn't know how to feel, but i guess the happiness was contagious.
however i was terribly addicted to world of warcraft (a very blinding and cripping game!!!)
during this time
and WAS NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE DECEPTION.

~however i read his record on abortion, which was God Awful (because he was the least concerned about late term ones),
~I discovered evidence online (article somewhere) about a freemasonry ritual at the Alpha Black Lodge (for african americans -- they have a vendetta too, it's called "slavery") held right before the presidential election. The original George Washington Bible was used, profaning it imo, and a ceremony was held to cement Obama's luck and popularity.
The pastor who had words with Obama over their relationship was at this meeting, and the incident was within one month of the public media trouble between Obama and his former pastor. So they were publicly "at odds" creating illusion of a bigoted church, while behind lodge doors they were shaking hands, swearing blood oaths on the founding fathers bible, yah, it's ugly, right? But they did it, and it's true. and then they prayed to the Eastern Star, like "good little masons".
~the birth certificate thing was a huuuuge sticking point with me when i found out
~Obama's mockery of leviticus, i saw it on tv
~i felt like the democrats had picked a candidate that could not be attacked without opponents risking racist slurs
~I felt like we knew nothing about him
~jeremiah wright's columbia uni disclosure really sent up the radar, because i don't like the CIA etc, seemed very weird
~i felt a lot of spiritual strife and darkness the year of the election and experienced some lapses of reason @@
~I began to notice signs of chinese entrenchment here in the USA and became terrified that our country was on the verge of judgment
~i spent a couple years smoking and trying to forget what i was afraid of, it got quiet for a while in Hell, then with the Japan earthquake I was able to feel the negative energy flowing

~now i am "all upset" again kind of like isaac newton's manias about the end of the world..

and also i think lots of artists and songwriters are tormented by the same visions and feelings
that is the evidence that we are sane, that there are others out there going through spiritual warfare too
i am not a strong person on the inside. i am angry, broken, scared. it's hard to let God in because when pain comes it hurts more.
when we turn to satan we learn to love pain.
when we turn to the Lord we learn to love people.

i think that the presidents before him worked for satan and that he is doing a great job and making them all proud.
he is ripping the hope out of the hearts of the american people.
his greatest promise was hope and we have almost none left.
that is the spirit of antichrist at work.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 03:14:26 pm by nuclearnuttery » Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2011, 03:22:50 pm »

by the WAY

I do not engage in tarot literally,

but reading this obama pic is THE SAME THING  Sad

they are weaving him into the mythos of the globe.

He is "there in the pyramids" ("hey, that's me, no really, it's me")
He is the Lion King, son of Africa (you should read the Mignola book where hellboy goes to africa omg -- the spirits there say WE WILL NEVER AGAIN TOLERATE YOUR PRESENCE HERE -- let's hope so)
He is the Sun GOD, his sign is the SUN DISC OF RA,
He is black like the Bat God Camazotz, CAMAZOTZ THE ENEMY OF THE HERO TWINS OF THE MAYA, HE STEALS THE MORTAL TWIN'S HEAD.
The Maya knew the stars, they knew how to look up; they attached events of significance to the stars, and what we might be seeing today is not "fate in the stars" but rather "manifest destiny" being PRACTICED by CONTROLLERS i.e. royals and their ilk, the jesuits et al, FORCING humanity to conform to THEIR VISION OF FATE and not to the will of God, which is that ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL AND WITH FREEDOM to choose him or reject him.
even worse is deceiving a nation into worshipping false gods indirectly, which they are all guilty of doing.
the leaders dont seem to be able to resist the temptation to receive worship
Report Spam   Logged
Lisa
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 04:23:37 pm »

1 cOR 3
 16Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

18Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

19For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

20And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 09:28:11 pm »

BTW - this is the first message forum(Christian one, that is) where I first learned about the deceptions creeping into the church which goes WAY beyond Emergent nonsense(ie-501c3, churchianity, using perverted versions, etc). If anything, the Emergent doctrine is only continuing in the traditions of Wescott and Hort/Jesuits, albeit putting the final nail in the coffin.

Ultimately, yeah, alot of those other mainline end times Christian message forums out there do NOT even touch 501c3/churchianity with a 10 foot pole(ie-on one of them, I was greeted with hostility, despite posting info that Greg Dixon put out). I've read posts how their churches are using NEW KJVs and having no problems with it et al.

Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 12:40:46 am »

jesuits/vatican network = one huge scary research facility where information goes in never again to see the light of day!

sounds a bit like "Aliens" except, it's the swiss guard LOL

scarier than fiction imo.

@.@ give me the aliens! the swiss know how to shoot straight.

An aside: any of you heard of the third key?
some great scientific finding or such, apparently given to the catholic church for secrecy's sake etc.

i think it was a big deal either during the height of "alchemy" or advent of nuclear physics.

either way guys, one of the articles i posted said that the Vatican did send envoys to CERN and blessed the work there.
that means they blessed the black sun and shiva too pretty much, in spite of einstein's regrets.
oppenheimer's attitude was more in line with catholicism LOL

"I am become death" ~oppenheimer
"I am death's godhead" ~fenris the wolf

the difference guys, between normal sun worship and black sun worship,
it's hard to force the sun into an unstoppable chain reaction.
yeah, even if you cut up half the human race on a pyramid,
it can't stop the sun or start it.

but nuclear science, that is dangerous stuff.
good thing most of the labs are underground,
but you realize, fracking might be blamed for CERN/LHC/nuclear research

it makes a lot more sense with the radiation being in the water
EXODUS 32:20 explains a lot

please read that  =)
btw, not to be rude, but,
it was a lot of work to find all this stuff, it is not exactly hanging on a tree for me to pick and post,
i want the work to be in line with the Holy Spirit--
surely he would want Americans to know how to save themselves from judgment, should we have made a secret pact with israel in order to
secure war victory for them

judges 11:1-40, please read those too, with rev 17:6
EXODUS 32:20 explains a lot

thanks for everything, especially prayers and witnessing
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: