End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 09:15:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A Strange Harvest

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Strange Harvest  (Read 412 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2011, 09:45:42 am »

This was a very hard to find documentary

A Strange Harvest
57:33

Linda Moulton Howe's Emmy winning 1980 documentary about the phenomenon of cattle mutilation as related to extra-terrestrial life.

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 09:55:01 am »

booked for later.
Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 07:46:26 pm »

dok, it is so weird that you thought of this,
i sent some (probably wrong, sigh) info in,
and i did mention this very same phenom,
asked them if they are still dealing with (duh),
and if they were employing anyone familiar with astronomy/history of the same to keep tabs on saturnalia etc.
i hope they do...
and btw i calculated a couple things wrong and removed them, i am SO bad at math, better at pictures than math LOL.
my compass spins   Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 12:21:32 am »

Is this cattle mutilation still going on today, i mean in the last 5 years? are there many reports that it is continuing?
Just when i hear about it is always 20-30 years ago or longer that makes the story.
I also saw something the other day that showed a human who was mutilated by these alien demons. Does that occur today too?
Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 02:55:55 am »

yes it still happens, we are the hands that animate them,
my philosophy teacher tried to warn me of satan (she said the cops told her satanists mutilate and screw dogs, it is TRUE, Merlin himself warned of it. read pendragon, the dogs teach nothing but "PLACE" and humans are the children of God (eternity)., but she believed in the SUN and asked a SUN WORSHIPPER to speak to us,

however arabs KNOW THE STARS and they are god's things, the fire and the stars,
responsibility and love = freedom
   perfect freedom in love, real love (not sexual but filial and agape)

love is too short a word for so many realities

"i saw a man's hands under the cherub's wings"

@@
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 02:58:52 am by nuclearnuttery » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 06:01:26 am »

Is this cattle mutilation still going on today, i mean in the last 5 years? are there many reports that it is continuing?
Just when i hear about it is always 20-30 years ago or longer that makes the story.
I also saw something the other day that showed a human who was mutilated by these alien demons. Does that occur today too?

it still happens, and not with just cattle. i believe in 2009/2010 there was a string of sheep mutilations in England. This was mostly a post just for me, as i have searched for that video for years, and finally found it.
Report Spam   Logged

nuclearnuttery
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2011, 11:13:35 am »

i wanna tell you something,
my dad killed a LOT of dogs when i was a girl, and i know he had two recorded incidents with indians on a rez,
and was forced to move a lot to avoid trouble -- those who could have helped him when he actually was carrying through with his impulses fully should have told someone he had taken a love for killing.
i started to really hate him, i thought he would kill my mom, also he killed a lot of my pets and threatened us a lot. it really hurt our lives and caused us to be less empathetic toward other people.
animals are patient and they dont always fight back, like a baby.
when your parents kill your friends (pets), what does it teach?

the link between Son of Sam and Jared Loughner, aside from astrology,
was that they had both been involved with dogs
and felt that an alien
intelligence was leading them to commit evil (son of sam said doggy told him to do it in 1776, then jared's emplyer fired him for taking dogs to a "bad" place and maybe even  FIDDLING with them, they didn't release that part -- also in 1999 i found a dog in my neighborhood with slashed neck, didn't know who did that but there was a heavy CHILD wiccan group in the block!!! they claimed that they could change their appearance and levitate, that they were doing circle magic with demons and were not about to stop either).

when i was 18 i lost a lot of faith, i bought an occult book -- but then i realized, there is no way i would PLAN this **** (temporal! demon summon),
there is no way i could work for a month to do something involving that kills domestic animals or hurts a person.
voodoo is as simple as pointing a gun at a picture, harnessing hate like a sith... but satanism and things like santeria involve blood.
jesus in the bible doesn't desire the blood of bulls and goat (or prezs).
if i sound critical of obama it's because he is blind and because i think others planned to harm the man before he was even sworn in,
there was a HUGE black mason ritual etc before, lots of secrecy and double talk in his churches,
do you think after what he said before the senate, that at such a ritual they READ said bible rather than desecrating it?
i want to know what happened to that thing when the rest of the lodge members were gone.
symbols mean something to those who watch, and they demons are called "watchers" -- so are the jesuits.
we need to stop being the devil to each other.
point out pet killers too and pet screwers  Sad

don't let your little boys do drugs before their brains have grown. draws attention that adults can barely fight

they were not strong enough to choose resistance, those two, they were too hurt by something else on the day that temptation arrived.
once you start to kill, it is hard to stop, just like verbal criticizing.
the pain we inflict in this world is one of the only checks and balances, and if animals keep some people from dying, i get that.
but seeing pain inspires sickness, like shira from blade of the immortal, the clean strike becomes one not to kill but to hurt.
some people kill because they feel overwhelmed. some do it because they are fascinated.
i don't want my son to be like those two, nor any other child.

they did not recognize their own minds.
they did not know themselves and satan took them.

when children are abused,
they lose parts of themselves,
and the devil may ride.
my whole family, even though the frightening one died,
we are dealing with the aftermath of how that feels.

i feel bad about myself, i've screamed and hurt people and once i even kicked my hub in the butt!  Sad
if all my sins came to light, i would perish for shame --

but that is because when people leave God or never find Him,
their faces are toward the ground and they are dead in their sins,
until the truth of living water saves them.

these men need counseling and healing not blame or hate. they were not acting completely under their own will.
whether or not demons are outsiders or insiders, we gotta obey the good impulses some...

i feel like i have failed many tests in this life, especially the ones that take love.
if we could all learn to pass that one test,
we could live..

but we all see each other as a burden (in the secular world) in varying degrees.
only the holy ones see things clearly, and like i said, i was drowning and buried in my evil,

i am not mindful of Him, but He of me, I deserve nothing but death,
but God helps those who wants to help themselves, and he helps the helpless too

what he hates is a pretender....
Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 11:23:55 am »

let us be to one another a present help in times of trouble
son of sam killed during the american bicentennial - 1776 to 1976, he made it hell for NYC
jared killed on anniv (200 year) of 1811 8 jan slave revolt. - 1811 to 2011, he made it hell for arizona!

they were the 200 year killers,
the killers of the century,

please don't forget this if i get disappeared LOL

1976, 2011, 1811

also in 1811 there was flooding and EQ in NEW MADRID FAULT

what is going on?Huh you remember the cards from illum talking about storm magic?
i thought it was fake, guess i did not read shakespeare carefully enough.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 11:27:26 am by nuclearnuttery » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 03:47:52 pm »

Mystery Of Farm Animal Mutilations. Aliens To Blame?

A decade of clinical animal mutilations in Wales is being investigation by pathologists who suspect aliens may be to blame. The organisation, called the Animal Pathology Field Unit (APFU), was set up in 2001 to investigate after sheep and cattle were discovered dead with strange, surgical-style injuries. Reports have since been produced on mutilated lambs in Beddgelert, Gwynedd, slaughtered texel rams in Plwmp, Dyfed, and a farm in Bleddfa, Powys, where it is claimed 20 ewes go missing every June. And in a plot twist worthy of Steven Spielberg-produced summer blockbuster Super 8, it is also claimed the military has moved in to find out what is going on. In the Ohio-set blockbuster the US army imprisons a confused extraterrestrial that has crash-landed on Earth before it eventually gets out on the loose.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2011/08/28/mystery-of-farm-animal-mutilations-91466-29315869/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 12:30:17 pm »

Livestock mutilations shake up Gunnison ranching community

Recent livestock mutilations have Gunnison area ranchers shaken and on the alert for more strange attacks on cattle and horses.

In recent weeks, a horse was shot and had its head skinned at the LeValley Ranch property, which is part of the Esty Ranch holdings about eight miles east of Gunnison. The horse also had its tongue and anus removed.

Less than two months ago, a prize heifer in the same heavily traveled area just off of Colorado 50 and Colorado 114 had its tongues, lips and anus removed.

"To me it looks like a ritualistic issue. Either that, or they are high on drugs. There is just no logical explanation for it," said Esty Ranch owner Mike Clarke.

Two other incidents took place on other ranches in that vicinity in May and July.

The four mutilations have prompted the Gunnison County Stockgrowers Association to offer a $500 reward for any information that will lead to a conviction. The Colorado State Patrol has also been alerted to watch for strange activities in that area. The Gunnison County Sheriff's Office, the agency investigating the mutilations, did not return phone calls asking for comment.

Clarke's ranch foreman, Allen Roper, told the Gunnison Country Times that the mutilated animals appeared to be shot, but no bullets were found and that the mutilations were done with knives and were not a result of predators.

The recent mutilations have similarities to mutilations that occurred in the 1960s in neighboring Saguache County. The most famous incident was reported in 1967 when a horse that became known as Snippy" had its head and neck skinned. Like in the most recent cases, there was no blood at the scene or tracks. The mutilations were never solved.

In 2009, a San Luis Valley rancher found four calves with their tongues sliced out, udders removed, eyes cored and faces skinned. Those cases were never solved and there also was no blood nor tracks around those animals.

Clarke said if there is another incident he expects "the ranching community will really be up in arms."

"What concerns us is what they are going to do next?" Clarke said.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21258089/livestock-mutilations-shake-up-gunnison-ranching-community
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 12:41:42 pm »

^^

You have this combined with the current historic drought we are in...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: