End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 05:10:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Gary Kah interview - New World Order Religion

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gary Kah interview - New World Order Religion  (Read 2234 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2011, 09:13:55 pm »

Sorry, no link, someone on PPF posted this...
http://www.scottkeisler.com/GaryKah1.html
http://www.scottkeisler.com/GaryKah2.html
 Wink

Hi all, this is a segment of part II of my interview with Gary Kah - New York Times best selling author and frequent guest on various talk radio and TV programs.  The entire interview my be viewed on my website (see my signature at the bottom):

(Gary) Which brings up an interesting question. Okay I've always wondered how is the temple going to get rebuilt, considering all of the tension and hostilities surrounding the Temple Mount. What if some person at a point in the not too distant future steps on the scene and says I've got the solution. Let's internationalize Jerusalem, bring it under international authority, station international peace-keeping forces there, so that it will no longer officially be under the Israeli government. It will become almost like a Vatican City type of arrangement, you know it's own independent unit. And then they make it the interfaith capital of the world, which it's already in the process of becoming (several interfaith meetings are taking place this year in Jerusalem). And then it's announced that the temple will be rebuilt, but it will be an interfaith house of worship where people of the various world religions can all go to worship their god as they see fit. Well that would be the politically correct way of doing it if you think about it; that would be appealing to a lot of people. And that seems to be the direction that Adnan Oktar and some of the Jewish Sanhedrin leaders are going in. And you've got Christian – so-called Christian leaders – moving in the same direction. So what I see as a possibility is Jerusalem becoming an interfaith hub for the world's religions and possibly even the temple being rebuilt under that umbrella, under the auspices of being an interfaith house of worship. And then the antichrist, maybe he would even be the one to propose this arrangement. Or maybe he would step on the scene once it's done by saying he is the answer to the world's religions – that he is the Messiah to the Jews, the Christ to the Christians, and the Imam Mahdi to the Muslims – that's a real possibility. What could make this fly is the fact that the Vatican, which is the most powerful entity within Christendom, owns many of the historical sites in Jerusalem already. I mean the Vatican is in my opinion the most powerful institution in East Jerusalem. A lot of westerners are not aware of that. Until you actually go over there and do a little research and tour Jerusalem to discover this fact you wouldn't know it. So the Vatican has its hands on Jerusalem already. And negotiations for a peace accord are going through the Vatican. Tony Blair is heading it up on behalf of the Quartet – the United States, the United Nations, the European Union, and Russia – but also on behalf of the Vatican. Blair converted to Catholicism after he stepped down as Britain's Prime Minister and then immediately began pursuing negotiations for Mid-East peace on behalf of the US government, the EU, and the others involved. And so you have the Vatican in the middle of all this. In fact on many of his trips to and from Israel he goes through Rome. Also, Israeli officials as well as Palestinian Authority officials have been to Rome repeatedly over the last two years.

(Scott) That doesn't get reported.

(Gary) And none of it's being reported. And then our own Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have been there to meet with the Pope himself. That's why I think this thing could be pulled off because it's not a stab in the dark. You have the major powers of the world involved in this including the Vatican, including Blair, negotiating on behalf of the Western powers, and Obama is center stage in all of this. Much of what he's doing right now I believe is helping to lay the groundwork for this. And so it's basically a question of how to bring Islam into all of this, you know? And with what's happening with the toppling of the governments now throughout North Africa and the Middle East I can almost guarantee you that the new governments that emerge will try to convince Israel that they are pro-democracy, freedom-loving and so on and so fourth. And with the alleged death of Osama bin Laden, he's out of the way now so it's creating, it's painting the picture that the world is heading towards democracy, freedom, and peace – but that's a deception. That's the picture that's being painted right now by Barack Obama and Tony Blair and others. And it's all part of an effort to get Israel to sign a peace agreement, which, if you look at that agreement – which by the way was proposed by Barack Obama in November and it happens to be a seven year agreement believe it or not, very interesting to say the least – that agreement proposes that the Jews would give up a good part of the West Bank (historic Judea and Samaria and East Jerusalem). And in exchange they would for a period of seven years be allowed to lease back some of these lands from the Palestinian Authority. So it's a raw deal for Israel if you think about it, I mean, they give up all these lands but they have a right, for a while, to be able to lease them back from the ones they just gave it to. That's the proposal that's on the table right now.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 05:34:32 am by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

nuclearnuttery
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 09:59:12 pm »

they must not put an obelisk there.... nor in NYC
ty for posting this
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 12:08:39 am »

So they want Israel to give away land again. Why dont they take land away from the US or England and see the uproar there? In my opinion Israel has the right to have the West Bank included as part of there nation, no friendly talk for these schemers to come along and take it from them. It looks like more natural disasters are coming up as payment for this attack on Israel.  Roll Eyes It seems these "leaders" just dont get it.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 12:14:11 pm »

Thank you Dok for the links!

Here's a snippet of Part III:

(Scott) Isn't Rick Warren on one of Tony Blair's boards?

(Gary) Yes Rick Warren is on the board of Tony Blair's Faith Foundation, it's called the Tony Blair Faith Foundation. Tony Blair has openly stated that the goal of his organization is to unify the world's religions. He even taught a course at Yale University last year regarding that very subject, how to unify the world's religions. So this is his number one goal – to devote the rest of his life to unifying the world's religions. It's interesting that he is openly stating this as a Catholic and as someone traveling back and forth to the Vatican on a regular basis. That would allow someone to easily conclude that his goal must also represent the Vatican's agenda – attempting to unite the world's religions for some type of purpose. And we know that that unification is ultimately going to usher in the antichrist and make it possible for him to rule the world. So all of this tells me that the Catholic Church is playing a very major role behind the scenes in helping to bring this together. The World Council of Churches in the last couple of years has had meetings in Rome for the first time, that's been a fairly new development as well.

(Scott) I've heard there's a good chance that the next Pope will be a liberal Pope, have you heard that? Not like Ratzinger and John Paul II who portray themselves as...

(Gary) Yea they portray themselves as conservatives although they've been strongly pushing an interfaith agenda. Now what they actually believe is that Roman Catholicism is right and is the only way, period; but they'll tell leaders of other religions whatever they want to hear to try to bring about global unity among the religions. They're trying to bring all of the world's religions together under their influence. They're interfaith in that sense and I believe we'll continue to see that type of interfaithism. There might be a more open pursuit of that type of unification of the world's religions under the new Pope – Ratzinger will allude to it but isn't as open as the next one might be. Also I believe quite possibly the next Pope, if not the current Pope – it could be the current Pope if he lives long enough – will endorse the emerging world religious order and will be at the forefront of bringing it about. That is my very strong belief.

Scott, I feel that you cannot have a true world religious system without the Vatican on board, it'd be impossible. You've got over a billion Catholics in the world, and not only that, now you've got a majority of the world's Protestant leaders – I think it's safe to say the majority of them – that are marching to the drumbeat of the Vatican. So you've got all of Catholicism and a good majority of Protestantism now together...

Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 02:14:03 pm »

i was in a park the other day (seattle). a blue heron was shot here by three men some months ago. people were more upset about the animal than the people.
 i was walking and i realized there were two sun discs in the park. one was a copper disc hung on the bridge. one was a semi circle of black above a stone resembling the fountainhead in the dome of the rock. there was a hill above, a pyramid, with stairs from the left. i turned my back from it to help my autistic son stand up -- he was playing in glass shards in the dirty sand by the stone. He didn't know he was hurting himself. When I lifted him, i knew that his arm was hurting. he fought me like an animal and i tried to lift him out of the glass without harming him.

at that instant, a heavy stone 3 inches wide hit the pavement between me and my boy.
i looked up and saw a beautiful three year old boy, standing on top of the pyramid hill behind the parapet, looking down at me.
he was so intense. i felt afraid and ashamed. i felt that he was responding to my frustration with my boy but there was something else in his eyes.
his mother screamed and ran toward the edge, saying, "oh son why did you do that, why did you do that?"

i almost cried, i said, "it's ok BUT *mistake of unforgiveness* i have a terrible enough time getting out of my house".
my son has autism, this is so hard, my body hurts, i am tired, he is killing me... but then i realized, my unkindness was killing him too.
i need to learn a better way to teach people things.
so does our president.

the mother held the boy's arm, he watched me walk away... i could not believe what happened
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: