End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 07:10:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A United Nations of Religious Groups / One World Interfaith

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A United Nations of Religious Groups / One World Interfaith  (Read 27012 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2013, 02:27:18 pm »

http://galatiansfour.blogspot.com/2013/08/share-international-still-advertising.html
Monday, August 19, 2013
Share International Still Advertising and Doing Interviews with UN Officials and Other Global Elites

Here is a recent ad in a liberal magazine [Utne Reader for July/August 2013]--I got a pile of magazines from a friend and saw this the other day. These first two pictures were taken by me. Share International is still out there advertising. For my readers unfamiliar with Maitreya or Share International, there is more on Maitreya here. 

More World Masters below...Remember when I wrote about them recently? Keep that article in mind as you read here.

Snip from Share International Website:

If a star ever did show up, it'd probably be from Project Blue Beam.

From Share International.

It's interesting when you look into how much Share International is hooked up with United Nations leaders and globalists. Some may ask you mean to tell me that some of the leaders are that closely associated with the people advertising for their would be Antichrist and "World Teacher"? While the average guy on the street may think these people are crazy, this would be like saying to the Moonies or something, sure you can interview me!  Many of the world elite have been interviewed by them.

Like this guy.... Frederico Mayor Zaragoza, former head of UNESCO, named co-president of the Alliance of Civilizations in 2005, allowing himself to be interviewed by Share International in 2007:

The article is still up online, and in it, he calls for more power for the United Nations and bringing "peace" and "people" power. In 1997 he was interviewed by Lucis Trust for their "World Goodwill" newsletter too. [wonder how many of them got interviewed by them too?]

Now here is a later interview with Frederico Mayor with Share International [March 2012] where he discusses the Arab uprisings and more about the United Nations.

Here is one quote:

"I think we have to be hopeful because the human species has been given the divine capacity to create. The United Nations will not continue if nations are not united. Therefore, we cannot allow that its own creators abandon it, like the US, which is complaining that Palestine has been readmitted as a state with full rights. In fact, these attitudes are outworn; this arrogance does not produce the same effect as in the past. We can perceive a positive change in human feelings, and thanks to the new technologies of communication and information we will open up important spaces of power and representation throughout the world. We are, indeed, at the threshold of a new dawn."

It looks like at least one UN official takes Share International seriously. I wonder how many others do?

Well fellow member of the Alliance for Civilizations, Karen Armstrong did.

Other names I found on the Share International website include: [Warning links to one world religion supporting Share International website]

Harlan Cleveland

[previous ambassador to NATO, diplomat]

Howard Zinn [well known leftist historian]

Rolf Carrier [UNICEF director]

Jan Pronk [high level UN official, European politician]

Methodist "Minister" now deceased Rev. Howard Ray Carey

Ambassador Richard Butler [Australia's ambassador to the United Nations]

Anita Roddick [founder of the Body Shop]

Dr Steven Greer [founder of CSETI (the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence],

I just chose some at random, there are many others and even to find these names I had to search indirectly using another term. Think about the implications with otherwise intelligent and educated people saying YES to a group that openly shares in their magazine and on their website, channeled INTERVIEWS with their "master" MAITREYA! This will really make you wonder. Could they all be ignorant of this group's aims when they said, Sure I'll do an interview with you!?

I skimmed all the articles linked above and it's the usual pro-United Nations, pro-one world religion, one world government satanic deceptions. If anyone wants to deny what our global elites are up to, this is a quick study to show them. It is actually a condensed way to read multiple plans in one place and here on this website you can see their dreams for the power of the United Nations and how they wish to change things for their "new world".

Obviously even this figure is antichrist if not "The Antichrist" -a demon deceiving them, claiming divinity and even during segments of their channeled interviews to be superior to "jesus". Satan and his demons lie. Who knows if this is more distraction? It's hard to fathom, but when you see big names teamed up with this stuff, it tells you something.

I've read elsewhere that Prince Charles and Kofi Annan were interviewed too but could not find the articles. Share International and Lucis Trust in my opinion are connected...in terms of them supporting each other and promoting the same teachings.

Share International recommends Alice Baily's books...from Lucis Trust

Share International had this to say about Lucis Trust [notice the Satanic lies about Lucifer--the usual "ye shall be as gods" lies etc.]

Q. Alice Bailey founded the Lucifer Trust, which she later changed to the Lucis Trust -- what did she mean by 'Lucifer'?

A. Lucifer is the name of a great Angel, not an upstart in heaven who revolted against God and was put down into the nether regions as the Devil. That is a complete misinterpretation. Lucifer means light, and comes from the Latin lux, lucis, meaning light. It is the name of the Angel Who ensouls the human kingdom; every person, therefore, is a fragment of Lucifer. According to the esoteric teaching, the human souls individualized 18-and-a-half million years ago. Lucifer, the Oversoul, diversified itself, and each fragment became individualized.

These individualized human souls descended from the soul plane into incarnation. The ‘fall’ of Adam and Eve from paradise is the symbolic representation of this event; it has nothing to do with the Devil or with Lucifer as an evil entity, but with the divine nature of humanity itself as souls.

Check this video out....

Matt 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: