End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 05:30:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A United Nations of Religious Groups / One World Interfaith

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A United Nations of Religious Groups / One World Interfaith  (Read 27235 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: July 18, 2016, 08:16:01 pm »

God’s Judgment Falls On Apostate ‘Together 2016’ Event Uniting Catholics And Evangelicals

U.S. Park Police were forced to shut down the ecumenical event 'Together 2016' after the influx of emergency medical situations related to the heat. Funny thing about that. I live in Florida where it gets crazy hot during the summer months. Millions of people come to visit here from areas of the world that don't have such intense heat, yet, you see very little cases of heat stroke and heat-related illnesses on the beaches and streets here.

A massive Laodicean rally titled ‘Together 2016’ was shut down Saturday after 400 people had to be treated for heat-related illness.

“Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.” Romans 16:17,18 (KJV)

The ecumenical religious event ‘Together 2016’ brought together over 40 faith leaders and recording artists and was organized by Nick Hall, the founder of PULSE, a Twin-Cities based nonprofit organization that focuses on student-led prayer and outreach efforts. The free event was expected to draw thousands and go until 9 p.m. Saturday, but the U.S. Park Police were forced to shut it down after the influx of emergency medical situations.

Funny thing about that. I live in Florida where it gets crazy hot during the summer months. Millions of people come to visit here from areas of the world that don’t have such intense heat, yet, you see very little cases of heat stroke and heat-related illnesses on the beaches and streets here. So to have hundreds and hundreds of heat stroke cases in a single event like what happened at ‘Together 2016‘ is very unusual to say the least. Perhaps The One that controls things like heat and the weather took issue with the apostate, heretical nature of this event which was designed to lure Bible-deficient Christians into the Catholic church.

The usual suspects included heretics like Hillsong United, Kirk Franklin, Lou Engle, Tony Evans, as well as videotaped messages of support from the leader of the Catholic Church, Pope Francis as you see above. Apostate Christianity has for many years now been being led right back into the darkness of the Vatican **** by people like Kenneth Copeland and others.

The Bible does not prophesy any type of great movement of the Holy Spirit in the end times, in fact, it says the exact opposite. Jesus Himself says in Revelation that the last church on earth in the days before the Rapture will be a lukewarm, spiritually dead corporation focused only on material blessings like wealth, power and influence. He goes on to say that it will be so bad that He will be pushed outside and knocking on the door to be let back in.

“And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” Revelation 3:14-20 (KJV)

The folk over at Pulpit & Pen noted the following:

The event was replete with appeals to a false Jesus, offered by the biggest names in evangelical Christendom, and thoroughly void of a presentation of the authentic Gospel of Jesus. It was a festival of apostasy. Thankfully, we have the names of those willing to forego obedience to Scripture. They should, indeed, be marked as “together” … united in the ecumenical apostasy they promote. source

These are the last days, the end times, and it will only get worse from here on in. Don’t waste your precious remaining time hooked up in false revivals led by heretics and apostates. Instead, click here to order yourself a box of street preacher approved and tests NTEB GOSPEL TRACTS and go out into the “highway and byways” and invite people to get saved.

“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” Revelation 18:4 (KJV)

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/gods-judgment-falls-apostate-together-2016-event-uniting-catholics-evangelicals/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: