End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 06:31:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

16 Foul spirits and How to cast them out

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 16 Foul spirits and How to cast them out  (Read 18088 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2011, 08:49:36 pm »

I did not put this article together, it is from a person who is anonymous.

Just to give you a little background -- I am not one of those people that attribute everything to Satan in this life including all disease, disability, tragedy, and sin. He is only one force at work -- there is also the flesh and the world. And above all ...forces there is God, the only constant force of grace, righteousness, faithfulness and purity. But we as Christians must also not rule out devils in our lives. If we ignore the workings of the enemy and remain complacent, it can give Satan an occasion to deceive us. Be careful ... the enemy walketh about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. FOUL SPIRITS OF SATAN: FOUL SPIRITS: (This is a general term for all “Devil spirits”).  ~Rev 18:2~ "And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird." The Bible teaches that there are 16 “Foul spirits of Satan”.   

1. UNCLEAN SPIRITS: (There can be many in one person. They can cause all kinds of sexual perversion. They may be vocal and will try to harass you).    ~Matt 10:1~ (~Mark 6:7~) "(Jesus) …he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out,….."  ~Mark 5:8-9~ "(Jesus) For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many."  ~Acts 8:7~ "For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them:"   

2. FAMILIAR SPIRITS: ( Those with “Familiar spirits” are the ones that people sometimes go to, in order to get counsel or to know the future).  ~Lev 19:31~ "Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God."  ~Lev 20:6~ "And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people."   

3. A SPIRIT OF DIVINATION: (This “spirit” is stronger than “Familiar spirits”. This ‘spirit’ works through flattery, lies and deceit). (1Thess. 2:5)  ~Acts 16:16~ "And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:"  ~Ezekiel 12:24~ "For there shall be no more any vain vision nor flattering divination….."  ~Ezekiel 13:7~ "Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?"   

4. DUMB & DEAF SPIRITS: (These “spirits” should be the first ones you cast out. If you don’t they shut the ears of the person so they can’t hear you).  ~Mark 9:25-26~ "When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him:"  ~Mark 9:29~ (You need to fast and pray to deliver Dumb & Deaf spirits) "And he (Jesus) said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting." (All the new Bibles remove this passage, because they are made by the enemy)   

5. EVIL SPIRITS: (“Evil spirits” are not powerful; however, you better know Jesus as your Lord and saviour before you try to ‘cast them out’).  ~Luke 7:21~ "And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight."  ~Luke 8:2~ "And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils," 

6. THE SPIRIT OF WHOREDOMS: (This “spirit” can cause two types of “Whoredoms”; ‘spiritual’ Whoredoms which leads to idolatry (Ex. 34:14-16; Eze. 14:3-5), and ‘physical’ Whoredoms which leads to fornication & adultery).  ~Hosea 4:12-13~ "My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God. They sacrifice upon the tops of the mountains, and burn incense upon the hills, under oaks and poplars and elms, because the shadow thereof is good: therefore your daughters shall commit whoredom, and your spouses shall commit adultery."   

7. THE SPIRIT OF JEALOUSY: (This “spirit” is a major cause of divorce. It causes a lack of trust, and suspicion of everyone and everything. It can cause the person to become violent and have fits of rage and anger). (Prov. 29:22)  ~Num 5:14~ (~Num 5:30~) "And the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be defiled: or if the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be not defiled:"  ~Proverbs 6:34~ "For jealousy is the rage of a man:"   

8. THE SPIRIT OF BONDAGE: (This is the “devil” that can cause people to become addicted to drugs, alcohol, tobacco, etc. However, most of the time this is the “works of the flesh”. (Gal. 5:19, 20) This “spirit”can also harass (tempt) Christians into falling back into their old lifestyle.  ~Rom 8:15~ "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."  ~Gal 5:1~ "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage."   

9. A LYING SPIRIT: (This is the “spirit” that may be the cause of habitual lying, particularly in young people. When all else has failed, try doing a deliverance of this “spirit”.)  ~I King 22:22-23~ ~2 Chr 18:21-22~ "And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so. Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee."  ~Prov 6:16-17~ "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,"  ~Prov 12:22~ "Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight."   

10. THE SPIRIT OF FEAR: (This “spirit” is one of the worst because it deprives a person of their love and joy. The person’s health deteriorates and they cannot sleep. (Prov. 17:22) This can lead to depression and thoughts of suicide).  ~2 Tim 1:7~ "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."  ~I Jn 4:18~ "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."   

11. A SPIRIT OF INFIRMITY: (This “spirit” is the cause of many people’s sicknesses and infirmities. When they get delivered, they usually get healed).  ~Luke 13:11-13~ "And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God."   

12. A BLIND SPIRIT: (Sometimes people have bad eyes or cloudy eyes when possessed by a 'devil'. This is usually caused by a “Blind spirit”).  ~Matt 12:22~ "Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw."   

13. SPIRIT OF ANTI-CHRIST: (This “spirit” is difficult to deliver, because people do not believe they have it. They say they believe in Jesus, but they don’t).  ~I Jn 4:3~ "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

14. SPIRIT OF ERROR: (Gives people a desire for the things of this world).  ~I Jn 4:5-6~ "They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error."   

15. THE HAUGHTY SPIRIT: (Causes people to feel great pride in themselves, and to trust too much in their own understandings. Cain thought he could sacrifice what pleased him and it would please God. It did not, and his pride led to the slaying of his brother. Today people seem to believe that they can worship and serve God any way they please despite what the word of God tells us, this haughty spirit fills people with pride and they think much higher of themselves than they should. God’s people can manifest a haughty spirit, causing them to be unloving and treat other Christians and people as if they don't matter. They will typically debate and argue other Christians without trying to edify them or help them grow, but simply as a battle of pride, trying to be the better man... they will call the true Christians Pharisees, while being incapable of seeing that they themselves are the ones acting like a Pharisee, they are so full of themselves the will not listen to reason or logic, but will typically resort to name calling and mocking, if their Christian walk is called into question. This spirit can lead a Christian to forfeit the promises of God and his own salvation.)  ~Prov 16:18~ "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."     [The Final Spirit Is Covered At The End]       

CONCLUSION:  ~1 Cor 12:7-8, 10~ (First, ask the Holy Spirit for the “discernment of spirits”) "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit… To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits;…"  ~I Jn 4:1~ (Then Test the “spirits”) "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."  ~Luke 10:19-20~ (And use the power given by God to deliver these “Foul spirits”). "Behold, I give unto you power …..over all the power of the enemy:"     What about Christians? Can they be devil possessed? We have no doubt that professing Christians can be possessed. 85% of the population in the U.S. claims to be Christian. It is, however, difficult to believe that a person's body can be occupied simultaneously both by the Holy Spirit and a foul spirit. We find no warrant from Scripture for the belief that a true, regenerate Christian can be devil possessed. That a true Christian can be influenced, harrassed, be oppressed, or be in bondage to devils there is no doubt, otherwise the admonition to put on the whole armor of God would make little sense, and all the warnings about deceptions and resisting the devil and to not be led away with the error of the wicked, would be a waste of space in our Bible, and God would have simply given us a tract.   Make no mistake about this,... God can take his holy spirit away from you, and leave you vulnerable to foul spirits. Otherwise, why would David have written this in the psalms, and why would God have it put in the scriptures?  ~Psalm 51:11~ "Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me." And what about this account with Saul, it shows that God is the one in control, not Satan? ~1 Samuel 16:14~ "But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him." (And this brings us around to our last and final spirit)   

16. SEDUCING SPIRITS: (These are the worst kind of spirit, they whisper sweet seducing things into the believers ears, teaching them false doctrines and leading them away from the faith. Teaching people the lie that Satan told in the Garden,... that they can disobey the commandments of God and they shall not surely die, and they cast doubt upon God's word. They spread doctrines of devils 'such as' Unconditional Eternal Security (osas), and Universalism, causing Christians to become 'LUKEWARM' and tolerant of all people and religions, and to doubt that God has preserved his word. They are the worst spirit because they can seduce believers into departing from the faith and instead believe in doctrines of devils)  ~1 Timothy 4:1~ "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;" Casting out devils Casting out devils is a very simple process. It is a matter of knowing and exercising your authority through Christ in faith, and commanding the devils to come out of the person. You may command them by name, or more generally such as, "I command thee foul spirit to come out in Jesus' name and enter thee not again!"   Here Jesus cast out devils by name: ~Mark 9:25~ "When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him."    ~Mark 5:8~ "For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit." And then there was a time when a devil was manifesting and Jesus commanded it to come out, without even referring to it as an unclean spirit... Jesus simply talked to it just as one person would talk to another:~Luke 4:33-35~ "And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice, Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God. And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the devil had thrown him in the midst, he came out of him, and hurt him not."  The actual principal of casting out devils is very simple and strait forward. The basic requirement is that you are a Christian filled by the Holy Ghost, you know the authority you have in Christ over those spirits, and that you are prepared to exercise your authority through faith.
It's that simple!   

Note: (My only question is can they be cast out over the internet?)   
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: