End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 06:36:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Project Blue Beam coming to you Soon

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Blue Beam coming to you Soon  (Read 13670 times)
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 04:56:59 pm »

Is holographic 4D imaging more entertaining? Do you want to go there?

Realized this is probably responding to something I posted but I'm not sure I follow??
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2012, 03:48:07 am »

Dont worry. I just was saying if we had 4D imaging on tv's it would be more entertaining for people, Project Blue Beam could well do that, making people think that they are seeing "spirits"
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2012, 12:18:23 pm »

Dont worry. I just was saying if we had 4D imaging on tv's it would be more entertaining for people, Project Blue Beam could well do that, making people think that they are seeing "spirits"

It could come through the television, but, from their POV, a feedback loop would be better to measure effectiveness. I think we’re seeing the tail end of people lured into a “technology high”, purchasing endless gadgetry. It would be in their interest to get rid of gadgets completely. Presently, big money is available to anybody that can trend and profile human interests on the net. Thus the shift away from TV and toward the internet is something that TPTB eventually want to happen. Not too long ago, I lived in a newly-built house where fiber optics were pre-wired in. The contractors told us that, in the future, that cable alone would handle telephone, television, and internet access.

So, where is bluebeam headed? V2K traces back to 1975 and TIs are now reporting harassment via RF means. I see this as beta testing. If SSRIs can produce hallucinations of people that aren’t there, then I think they’re trying to see if the same effect can be achieved via RF. Unfortunately, the majority if TIs realize that the voice in their head is not their own.

That’s where nanotechnology/the mark comes in IMO.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2012, 04:08:16 am »

Thanks for the insight. Nanotechnology/Nano Robots dont get as much publicity as the microchips, i would hate to have little nanorobots in me, i dont think a cat would like it either.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2012, 10:47:33 am »

Here’s an example of overt V2K being peddled to the military.

What is the MEDUSA Microwave Crowd Control Weapon?

The MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio) microwave crowd control weapon uses microwave pulses to make extremely uncomfortable high noise levels in the human skull of targeted individuals. The end result is the noise bypassing the human ear drum and ears resulting in an extremely uncomfortable feeling to encourage a crowd to break-up in a non-lethal manner. The MEDUSA system is developed by the Sierra Nevada Corporation on behalf of the United States Navy and does not result in negative side effects for people not in the targeted area. If military testing of the weapons succeeds in demonstrating there are no side effects of the weapon, civilian applications by law enforcement and security firms are planned for MEDUSA.

How Does MEDUSA Work?

MEDUSA leverages the Microwave Auditory Effect which is when microwave stimulation causes the portions of the ear around the cochlea to expand thermally. This expansion is then interpreted by the brain to be sound that originates in the targeted persons head and is not heard by anyone else in the path of the beam. The system commonly gets confused with the Active Denial System which also uses a directed microwave beam, but in a different manner to cause the sensation of heat in the body’s skin. Since the MEDUSA transmission doesn’t vibrate the human body’s eardrum, the use of hearing protection does not protect an individual from the microwave crowd control measures. In addition to focused, narrow beam transmission, MEDUSA is also capable of transmitting a broad beam transmission to cover multiple targets over a large area to be used as a perimeter security defensive measure or to keep areas free of birds.

http://www.activedenialsystem.net/
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2012, 04:42:47 am »

The MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio) microwave crowd control weapon uses microwave pulses to make extremely uncomfortable high noise levels in the human skull of targeted individuals. The end result is the noise bypassing the human ear drum and ears resulting in an extremely uncomfortable feeling to encourage a crowd to break-up in a non-lethal manner. The MEDUSA system is developed by the Sierra Nevada Corporation on behalf of the United States Navy and does not result in negative side effects for people not in the targeted area. If military testing of the weapons succeeds in demonstrating there are no side effects of the weapon, civilian applications by law enforcement and security firms are planned for MEDUSA.

So, where is bluebeam headed? V2K traces back to 1975 and TIs are now reporting harassment via RF means. I see this as beta testing. If SSRIs can produce hallucinations of people that aren’t there, then I think they’re trying to see if the same effect can be achieved via RF. Unfortunately, the majority if TIs realize that the voice in their head is not their own.

That’s where nanotechnology/the mark comes in IMO.

Yeah it is better to be dead than accept the mark as the government will take full advantage of any mark in a person, torturing them or trying to send them crazy though the technology if that is their will. I hope people realize that before they take the mark.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2012, 09:30:25 pm »

http://www.courant.com/entertainment/sns-rt-us-revelationsofthemayansbre82q1bb-20120327,0,5154185.story

3/27/12

LOS ANGELES, March 27 (TheWrap.com) - Mayan writings do not predict the end of the world when the calendar cycle ends in December - but according to the producer of an upcoming documentary about the Central American civilization, they do make the sobering prediction that three-quarters of the earth's population will be wiped out in the ensuing 15 to 20 years.

And those who live, insisted producer Raul Julia-Levy, will need to quickly colonize outer space, just as he said the Mayans did.

"This is the most critical time in human history, and mankind is going to have to face the music," said Julia-Levy, the son of the late actor Raul Julia and producer of "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond."

In an exclusive interview with TheWrap, Julia-Levy claimed that his privately-financed documentary, which begins production this week in Mexico, will drop a series of bombshells that look to the future and draw connections between the Mayans and extra-terrestrials.

The revelations, he said, will be "every archaeologist's nightmare."

Julia-Levy said that with the cooperation of the Mexican government, the film will reveal for the first time a chamber inside the Mayan pyramid at Calakmul - which, he added, Mexico has named "the Temple of the Mayan Extra-Terrestrial Inscriptions."

He also said that the National Mayan Council of Elders of Guatemala will bring together all 650 of its members for a scene in which they will expose their 3,750-year-old sacred books for the first time.

Inside those books, he said, is information about "the beginning of the collapse of the human race," which will take place during the next two decades.

Obviously, claims of prophecies and extra-terrestrials will be greeted with some disdain by many in the archaeological community. "Anybody that is a phony and cannot be taken seriously," said Dr. Richard D. Hansen, the director of the Mirador Basin Project in Guatemala and the Senior Scientist at the Institute for Mesoamerican Research in the Department of Anthropology at Idaho State University, when contacted by TheWrap.

"I understand people are skeptical, but I got news for you," insisted Julia-Levy. "This is not going to be a movie for UFO aficionados. We're introducing evidence, facts and the truth.

"And according to the Mayan Council, archaeologists have been lying to the world and covering things up. They don't know how to read the Mayan codices, and they don't know what the Mayan Council knows."

What the council knows, he said, is based on books that date back nearly 4,000 years.

"I spoke to the president of the Mayan Council, Apolinario Chile Pixtun, who said that these may not be the best things to reveal, because some of them are very negative.

But he said that humans need to understand what's going to happen in order to make changes, starting with our own environment. We're sitting on a time bomb."

One big change that the Mayan books suggest, he said, is space travel. "This planet is not designed for seven billion people," he said. "These sacred books will encourage humans to explore and colonize other planets, just like the Mayans did."

Julia-Levy will produce and also narrate the film; he compares the approach to the one Werner Herzog used in "Cave of Forgotten Dreams."

He also claimed to have enlisted the participation of astronomers from the Vatican to be interviewed for the film. (The Vatican has not made any official comment on extra-terrestrial life, but in 2008 the director of the Vatican Observatory wrote that aliens could exist without contradicting the Catholic faith.)

The film, which begins production on Friday and starts principal photography on April 5, was financed and will be executive produced by Elisabeth Thieriot, with Ed Elbert and Sheila McCarthy producing. Juan Diego Rodriguez and Eduardo Vertiz are executive producers in Guatemala and Mexico, respectively.

Shooting will take place for a month, and Julia-Levy promised to have a teaser within about six weeks and to release the film well before the December date on which the Mayan calendar cycle ends.

"We have to hurry up to be out way before December," he said. "People think that'll be the end of the world, so we have to release it so that people know the world won't be ending on December 21.

"It won't be the end of the world, but the real (deal) is going to happen in the next 15 to 20 years," he said. "And I'm not interested in anything but the truth."
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2012, 05:59:28 am »

"And according to the Mayan Council, archaeologists have been lying to the world and covering things up.

Wouldn't be the first time.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2012, 01:44:55 pm »

Tupac Hologram Performs with Snoop and Dre

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2012, 02:15:11 pm »

I'm just now reading Constance Cumbey's "The Planned Deception", and she talks about how the holograms got started by the New Age Movement. I think I see where it connects to Rev 13 where it prophecizes how the false prophet will make an image unto the beast that will talk, and cause everyone(who is not written in the book of life) to bow down and worship it.

I have this same feeling with these holograms you see on the MSM(remember CNN on election night 2008), and the entertainment media.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2012, 05:41:52 pm »

http://www.webpronews.com/freddie-mercury-will-perform-with-queen-once-again-2012-05

Freddie Mercury Will Perform with Queen Once Again

Guitarist claims the singer's return won't be a hologram

Freddie Mercury, the voice behind the legendary rock powerhouse Queen, may have passed away in 1991, but that’s not stopping him from performing with his band one more time. Brian May, guitarist extraordinaire, has revealed that Mercury will be performing at Monday’s (May 14th) 10th anniversary production of the musical “We Will Rock You”. However, don’t call it a hologram. Instead, Mercury will be performing as an “optical illusion”.

This news comes hot on the heels of the holographic return of fallen rapper 2Pac at this year’s Coachella music festival, a performance that May claims is a little unfortunate.

“It’s a little unfortunate they did that thing with Tupac as we’ve been trying to make Freddie appear on the stage for quite a while,” May explained to the BBC. “[That technique] is something we’ve looked at ourselves but I think probably for a show that runs eight shows a week it’s not really quite practical.”

more
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 05:44:37 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2012, 05:42:34 pm »

did that happen? cant find a video of it anywhere.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2012, 05:51:57 pm »

did that happen? cant find a video of it anywhere.

Apparently, it was supposed to happen this last Monday - can't seem to find the video either.

What does "optical illusion" mean in this case? Maybe it meant something else, I don't know.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2012, 12:34:24 am »

This is the closest I could find. There is some sort of projection across the center and left stage during the phrase “anywhere the wind blows” at 3:36. That’s when the “appearance” was supposed to happen. Most other videos center on Mays at that point. Mays states that it is not a hologram during a pre-show interview.

Link to here:
wwwdotyoutubedotcom/watch?v=H8g3zPltx-U

For some reason, the YT is not embedding?

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 12:41:57 am by tennis shoe » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2012, 04:59:42 pm »

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/18579824/hologram-to-greet-and-guide-travelers-at-new-york-airports

Video: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/18579824/hologram-to-greet-and-guide-travelers-at-new-york-airports?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=

5/22/12

NEW YORK -
A female "avatar" -- in the form of a life-size hologram type of image -- will soon begin greeting and guiding people at special kiosks at the New York area's three airports.

The computerized avatars will provide automated, basic information to travelers in LaGuardia's Central Terminal Building, Newark Liberty's Terminal B and JFK's Terminal 5 when they are installed in early July.

The computer-generated customer-service agent will be able to respond verbally when asked questions on everything from where the nearest restroom is to where customers should head for a connecting flight.

The virtual worker is projected on a pane of glass that was given the figure of a woman.

This is the first time this technology will be used at an airport in North America, according to the Port Authority.

She was designed to improve customer service, Port Authority officials said -- and she does not need lunch or bathroom breaks or overtime pay.

The machines are being rented on a trial basis for about $180,000 for six months.

It it part of a larger initiatvie to help travelers at the airports.

Improvements will include the addition of more customer care agents, expanded efforts to curtail taxi hustling, the installation of more power poles for electronic devices, and cleaner restroom facilities.

The Port Authority will begin increasing the number of red-jacketed customer care representatives by 20 percent during peak hours with 70 new agents.  Customer service representatives speak a total of 27 different languages, with English and Spanish most prevalent.

An estimated 106 million passengers pass through the airports annually.

The Port Authority's longstanding efforts to crack down on illegal taxi hustlers now will include efforts by customer care representatives to warn travelers about the unlicensed drivers.  In addition, a new expanded marketing campaign will include more than 125 anti-hustling signs on baggage belts throughout the terminals.

Travelers also will find more than 100 additional power poles to supply their electronic devices throughout the terminals at all three airports, along with additional food court seating.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2012, 10:23:55 am »

Archaeologists find 2nd reference to end of Mayan era

the timing on this is amazing... Cheesy

A stone found in Guatemala carved by the Mayas some 1,300 years ago states that the ancient civilization's 13th "baktun" period - each of which lasts some 400 years - will end on Dec. 21, the second historical reference found regarding the ancient civilization's pending calendar change.

The find was announced this past week by Guatemalan and U.S. archaeologists who explained that they uncovered the stone last April at a dig being worked by students from Guatemala's Universidad Del Valle, Tulane and the University of Texas.

U.S. archaeologist David Stuart, one of the experts who announced the find, said that the carved steps on which the stone was found contains the longest Mayan text discovered to date in Guatemala.

This is the second reference ever found regarding the change in the Maya calendar. The other was uncovered at a site called Tortuguero in Mexico's Tabasco state, he said.

The stone was found among several panels making up the stairway found at the La Corona dig, an archaeological site uncovered in 1999 in Peten, a region in northern Guatemala bordering on Mexico and Belize, countries where - along with Honduras and El Salvador - the Mayan civilization once thrived.

According to Stuart, an epigraphist with the University of Texas, the stone makes reference to 13 Baktun, the Maya calendar based on 394-year periods, known as "baktuns," with each era made up of 13 cycles that added up to 5,125 years, and it was carved to commemorate the visit of the king of the Maya city of Calakmul.

The Maya calendar was divided into 20-year segments, each one called a "katun," and 20 of these periods made up one baktun.

King Yuknoon Yich'aak K'ahk, who was the most powerful Maya leader of the time, visited La Corona on Nov. 29, 696, some 13 centuries ago.

The written text on the stone refers to the end of 13 Baktun on Dec. 21, 2012, he said.

The glyphs carved on stone by the Mayas do not set forth any prophecies but rather record actual historical events from the 7th century, the U.S. expert said.

He said that the stones discuss events in the lives of the leaders and nobles of La Corona and list their names in order, and they also mention the queens who were part of the dynasty but were from Calakmul.

Stuart cited as an example the figure of a noble who is speaking with the king of Calakmul, which was a Maya capital, and that of another man who is seated on a Maya throne where feathers of quetzals (Guatemala's symbolic bird) are carved and glyphs refer to a war.

La Corona was a much smaller center than Calakmul, but it was strongly linked with that capital, Stuart said.

Guatemalan archaeologist Tomas Barrientos said that the stairway is made up of many panels but only 22 have been found after being discarded by looters. And just 12 of the panels have glyphs carved upon them.

"So, we feel that this is one of the longest Maya texts in history" because the panels form part of the frontal stairway of the building that experts believe was a residence, Barrientos said.

U.S. archaeologist Marcelo Canuto, who since 2005 has been coordinating the La Corona research project, said that the site was looted and the monuments bearing glyphs and other carvings were "the most desired and coveted."

Canuto said that La Corona was initially known as "Q" as a result of the looted panels that are on display in U.S., Australian and European museums.

In his opinion, the looters discarded the "ugliest" panels and took only the "prettiest."

"The looting shows that something important existed at La Corona," Canuto, the director of Middle American Research Institute at Tulane University, said.

"We've found many hieroglyphic monuments and we're trying to make a map of the site to see how it looked in the past, what its population was like and the use of animals they had to understand the social, political and economic life of the place," he said.

Guatemala is preparing to commemorate the end of 13 Baktun at several Maya archaeological sites.

The Mayan predictions for December 2012 were about the return of the god Bolon Yokte and not about the end of the world, experts say.

The Dec. 21, 2012, date found on Mayan glyphs led to speculation about Maya prophecies of the end of the world, prompting archaeologists and epigraphists to deny them.

In the Mayan cosmology, a cycle of creation was completed at the end of each era and then another began.

Bolon Yokote is a god associated with creation and war that participated in the start of the current era, which began on Aug. 13, 3114 B.C.

The idea that the pre-Hispanic civilization predicted the end of the world in 2012 has been popular in some New Age circles since the 1970s

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/entertainment/2012/07/01/archaeologists-find-2nd-reference-to-end-mayan-era/#ixzz1zTlky2L4
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2012, 12:06:37 pm »

Mayan Tablets Released by Mexican Government0

At a recent conference, Dr. Nassin Haramein gave a presentation with others on previously classified Mayan tablets found by the Mexican government.

The government has now released some of the information for humanity, concluding that the events depicted in the tablet could either be an event from the past or an event to take place in the future.

The tablet shows clearly a planet with some type of habitable atmosphere, several ships, an extraterrestrial being, and more.

This could quite possibly be a message from the Mexican government in wake of the Mayan date December 21, 2012.

In the tablet one can make out a ship headed toward the planet (Earth) following a comet or massive object as another UFO or ship tries to deflect the object.

The UFO is emerging from the sun, this could signify a future change in the sun.

What is most interesting is that, these images depict contact with another race of space travelers.

http://aliendigest.com/2012/07/28/mayan-tablets-released-by-mexican-government/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2012, 08:35:44 pm »

They ain't seen nothin yet!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2239288/Terrifying-TV-prank-sees-participants-stuck-lift-power--ghost-girl-appears.html

Is this the most terrifying prank ever? TV films oblivious participants stuck in lift with no power... and their horrified reaction as 'ghost girl' appears from nowhere

Being stuck in a lift without power or light is an unsettling experience for most people.

But throw in a little ghost girl who seemingly suddenly appears from nowhere and it becomes terrifying.

The concept is a popular prank on a Brazilian television show.

Read more(and video inside): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2239288/Terrifying-TV-prank-sees-participants-stuck-lift-power--ghost-girl-
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2012, 04:04:29 am »

that was actually really well done. this shows how conditioned the people have become due to the spate of supernatural movies and tv shows that have come out in the last decade. I would like to know if there was anyone who confronted the "ghost girl"? or they all got super scared. 
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2013, 07:09:51 am »

World Economic Forum Global Risks
2013 Report Calls On Governments To Prepare For Extraterrestrial Life Impact

Governments should learn from companies and appoint dedicated "risk ministers", according to the authors of a World Economic Forum (WEF) report. The "ministers" should assess a broad range of economic, environmental, geopolitical, societal and technological risks, the Global Risks 2013 report's authors reason. The report also describes so-called X Factors, or "unintended consequences of technology or science", according to the chief editor of Nature Magazine, Tim Appenzeller, who lists five such risks: Discovery of alien life is the final X Factor risk, with the report suggesting that "it is increasingly...

rest: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20931606
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2013, 01:47:31 pm »

Huh "Iron Age" Huh

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/storms-reveal-iron-age-skeleton-160241531.html

Storms Reveal Iron Age Skeleton

1/16/13

A series of storms that hit Scotland's Shetland Islands over the holidays revealed what archaeologists believe could be 2,000-year-old human remains.

Police were initially called to the scene when storms eroded a cliff at Channerwick and exposed the skeleton, but officials soon determined that they wouldn't have to open a homicide investigation.

Local archaeologist Chris Dyer said the ancient skeleton looked as if it were contemporary with the remains of Iron Age structures revealed nearby. Researchers then identified evidence of one or possibly two more burials at the site, but another storm caused a further chunk of the cliff to crumble, covering up the discovery.

"The original burial now lies under several tons of fallen bank, and the Iron Age structures have also disappeared from view," Dyer said in a statement from the Shetland Amenity Trust.

Nature is known to reveal human history. For instance, remains of hominids — a juvenile male and adult female who lived nearly 2 million years ago — were discovered in the far reaches of a limestone cave system that had eroded over time. "We are looking at very eroded and denuded portions of this cave system, where nature has exposed what had once been the deep reaches," said researcher Daniel Farber, an earth scientist at the University of California at Santa Cruz, in 2011 at the time the discovery was announced.

In addition, melting patches of ice that had been in place for thousands of years in the mountains of the Canadian High Arctic revealed a treasure trove of ancient hunting tools.

Regarding the new finding, officials have not planned further archaeological work at the site, but said a small piece of bone was recovered and will be analyzed using radiocarbon dating to confirm the skeleton's age. (This method relies on the level of radioactive carbon, which is naturally occurring and decays at a predictable rate into nonradioactive carbon, to estimate the age of organic materials.)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2013, 07:42:16 am »

Dont know if this fits here, but if true i think it will be used for retconning of history, i thought we had a thread on this, cant find it...

Giant Sphinx Discovered Among Bermuda Triangle Pyramids

Perhaps overshadowing the discoveries of the tomb of King Tut and Troy is the discovery of Atlantis. Now two bold scientists, Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki, say they have found it. They discovered the ruins of the ancient city submerged off the coast of Cuba. In the distant past the region was dry land, but now only the island of Cuba remains above water. The ancient city is 600 feet below the ocean and the team of researchers led by Zalitzki Weinzweig is convinced that it is Atlantis, the city lost by more than 10,000 years. Two scientists, Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki, working off the coast of Cuba in a submersible robot, have confirmed that there is a huge city on the ocean floor. The site of the ancient city – including several sphinxes and at least four giant pyramids and other structures – is surprisingly within the boundaries of the legendary Bermuda Triangle.

According to a report from Terra Forming Terra Arclein, Cuban Subsea Pyramid Complex, the evidence suggests that the city was flooded simultaneously with the rising waters and land subsidence in the sea. This corresponds exactly to the legend of Atlantis. The disaster could have occurred at the end of the last Ice Age. As the Arctic ice sheet melted catastrophically causing the sea level to rise rapidly around the world, especially affecting the Northern Hemisphere. The coastlines changed; land was lost, islands (including the island continent) disappeared completely. At end of the last ice age sea level were lower than today’s levels of nearly 122 meters. Theoretically, any technology then or now, could have saved Atlantis from its watery grave. The evidence that the earth, in what is now the Caribbean, also sank in the sea seems pretty certain.

Arclein observes: “when large portions of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge also decreased including Lyones and islands and land mass around the Azores. Even if this has not happened, this collapse was big enough. “This would have produced an orthogonal pressure forcing the collapse of East or West. Since the cord between Cuba and Yucatan is the natural point of weakness between the subsidence of the basin subsidence Gulf and Caribbean basin, naturally gone deep. The driver of this was the hydrostatic changes caused by both the original cortical change 12,900 years ago I called the Pleistocene Nonconformity and slowly lift the basin of Hudson Bay prompted by the end of the Ice Age. “

Cuban Missile Crisis Halts Research

According to journalist Luis Mariano Fernandez the city was first discovered decades ago, but all access to her was arrested during and after the Missile Crisis. “The U.S. government discovered the alleged place during the Missile Crisis Cuba in the sixties, nuclear submarines cruising structures found (in the deep sea) with a pyramid in the Gulf. Immediately shut down the site and took control of it and objects, so that will not reach the hands of the Russians. “

The scientific team of experts from the ocean, oceanographers and archaeologists found ruins of ancient buildings of 183 meters below the ocean. They say the city is Atlántida (Atlantis).

The evidence that the island of Cuba is the remnant of a once mighty culture is supported by the discovery of the island Zalitzki containing symbols and pictograms extremely old identical to those observed in the structures submarines. Utilizing submersibles, they discovered structures, including pyramids, similar (even higher than) the pyramids in Giza, Egypt. They believe that the pyramids of Atlantis are built with stones of several hundred tons. The ancient city also has magnificent sphinxes and “stones which are arranged like Stonehenge, and a written language engraved in stones,” advises Fernandez . Another giant pyramid topped with what looks like a crystal was discovered by divers in the Bermuda triangle [see: Pyramids of Glass Submerged in Bermuda Triangle]

A Discovery That Rewrites History

Could this discovery change the vision of the history of mankind? Yes, it could change everything.

Fernandez writes, “It has been confirmed that the stones were cut, carved and polished to make them fit and form larger structures. In the strange inscriptions, some of them similar to Egyptian hieroglyphics, very little is known, except that they are very abundant and are found in almost all parts of the field. They have also appeared symbols and drawings whose meaning is unknown. “

The exploration of Atlantis, called Project Exploramar, is expanding to discover more of the mysteries of the mega-ciudad.Hablando with a scientist about the possibility that the ruins are, in fact, the Atlantis, FernanEdez reports that the expert answered :

“… In today’s Yucatan cultures may even Aborigines are those places perhaps the Olmecs or some very primitive civilization of Yucatan, the northern part of Central America – as they originated on an island that sank by cataclysm. This island is called Atlanticú. “

It also adapts to the stories about the sudden disappearance of Atlantis wonderfully.

Atlanticú. Atlantis. Aboriginal natives still call in its history. The Olmecs and other native peoples all have primary morphology marking the arrival of this continent. This means coming from the direction of Cuba, and had to occur in a very large earthquake where their land sank. Morphologies indicate that they belong to three families who were saved. One of these families came to the coast of Veracruz, which are supposedly the Olmec. Others came to Central America and traveled to the Pacific coast, and these families created the civilization of the Americas as we know it today, because they distributed all their knowledge. When anthropologists saw these underwater carvings, stone monoliths, some symbols and inscriptions, they were identified with Olmec motifs. They were very surprised.

Source
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/giant-sphinx-discovered-among-bermuda-triangle-pyramids-2658272.html
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2013, 03:52:30 am »

All I can say about this stuff is pictures and video go a long way to back a claim. Need MANY more clear images, then we can talk lost civilizations.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2013, 09:10:14 am »

coast to coast is pushing UFO's stealing bodies from graves!!!

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2013, 11:45:42 am »

coast to coast is pushing UFO's stealing bodies from graves!!!

Even the "alternative" media is playing their part in conditioning their flock to buy into the "strong delusion" after the rapture - it's no coincidence they're pushing vampires, zombies, UFOs, etc - and no, they're not properly reporting that they are fallen angelic demonic spirits to boot.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2013, 01:25:41 pm »

and no, they're not properly reporting that they are fallen angelic demonic spirits to boot.

Well, for them to do that, they would have to acknowledge there really is such a thing as good and bad spirits, right? So if they had to do that, then they'd have to also acknowledge that there is good spirits, and that means if you reject the good, then you must be for the bad, and they don't want to admit they glorify the loser in the end. So they just label it as "religious" and instead talk about it from a secular/scientific angle, and ignore the truth that it is in fact a spiritual war going on, and the world plays for the wrong team! It's not "lizard people" or "shape-shifters" or "aliens", it's as I believe it, fallen angles/demons playing human.

For the world, The Word of God is bad press.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]." Ephesians 6:12 (KJB)

I'm not going to quote it here, but just take a look at the NIV perversion of that verse, especially the last part. It literally claims that evil is in heaven!

25  For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
26  Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
27  Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Acts 2:25-27 (KJB)

"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:" James 1:13 (KJB)

"This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:5 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2013, 12:55:06 pm »

India: Footprints in Rock Evidence of Ancient People From Sky?

A quaint village in central India has fueled some Facebook discussion on ancient foot prints and an engraved image of a mysterious flying object. 

In Piska Nagri village, on the outskirts of Ranchi City in Jharkahnd State, geologist Nitish Priyadarshi has been studying large footprints that, according to local lore, may signify the presence of gods from the sky landing on site. 

The footprints are on a rock and look like they were of those wearing wooden sandals commonly worn thousands of years ago in the region. One set of footprints measures 11 inches in length and 5 inches in width, and another set in the same area measures 10 inches by 4.5 inches. God-kings of Indian mythology Lord Rama and Lord Lakshmana are believed to have spent time in the area in search of Rama’s wife, Sita. 

Priyadarshi said the imprints are on granite rock, and thus were likely carved there rather than imprinted on the hard substance. “It may have been made by the local people manually at that time in memory of the visitors,” he said. 

What Priyadarshi finds interesting is the engraved image of a flying object next to the footprints. 

“The footprints and the flying object are on the same piece of rock on each other’s side. Maybe they were engraved to show that the two king gods arrived at the place on a flying object,” Priyadarshi said.

The age of the footprints has still not been ascertained. “Seeing the weathering stage [foot prints found here are weathered] of the foot prints it can be said that the age of the foot prints may be thousands year old,” he said.

There have been many discoveries of ancient footprints around the world. Many of them are thousands of years old and are both natural (left by ancient inhabitants) and carved, denoting some meaning. 

The Romans carved footprints before a journey as protective rites. Footprints were carved upon leaving for a journey and as thanksgiving for a safe return. In Ireland and northern Europe, rock footprints were closely associated with kingship or chieftainship.

Priyadarshi said: “We live in a highly advanced, technical world, but there are nevertheless a great many mysteries all around us. Ancient places and mysterious beings, sunken worlds and cultures, landscapes imbued with symbolism, unexplained apparitions, and unbelievable finds from ancient times—all of these remain mysteries for humankind, despite intense investigations.”

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/262698-india-footprints-in-rock-evidence-of-ancient-people-from-sky/?photo=2#?photo=3&_suid=1377539251868011246951402099425
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2013, 06:36:02 am »

Another Subaquatic Pyramid?

An underwater pyramidal structure was identified at a depth of 40 meters off the coast of Terceira Island. The perfectly squared structure was sighted by a private yacht owner, Diocleciano Silva, during a recreational trip. Estimated to be approximately 60 meters high, the enigmatic structure was recorded through CPS digital technology. “The pyramid is perfectly shaped and apparently oriented by the cardinal directions,” Silva told Diário Insular, the local newspaper. Most recently, archeologists from the Portuguese Association of Archeological Research (APIA) have identified archeological evidence on Pico island that supports their belief that human occupation of the Azores predates the arrival of the Portuguese by many thousands of years.

http://portuguese-american-journal.com/terceira-subaquatic-pyramidal-shaped-structure-found-azores/
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2013, 01:39:24 pm »

There was a lot of stuff covered up by the flood and is still under water. I don't remember any mention by God in scripture telling Noah that after the flood, the water would return to how it was before.

"And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated." Genesis 8:3 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2013, 04:31:44 pm »

Hhhhmmm...

Rev 20:12  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Mysteries deep beneath the sea
http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelindex=6&from=en-us_msnhp#/video/071936db-4752-1bda-f4c9-810220408e45
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: