End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 07:08:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Project Blue Beam coming to you Soon

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Blue Beam coming to you Soon  (Read 13672 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2013, 10:56:46 am »

Another Subaquatic Pyramid?

An underwater pyramidal structure was identified at a depth of 40 meters off the coast of Terceira Island. The perfectly squared structure was sighted by a private yacht owner, Diocleciano Silva, during a recreational trip. Estimated to be approximately 60 meters high, the enigmatic structure was recorded through CPS digital technology. “The pyramid is perfectly shaped and apparently oriented by the cardinal directions,” Silva told Diário Insular, the local newspaper. Most recently, archeologists from the Portuguese Association of Archeological Research (APIA) have identified archeological evidence on Pico island that supports their belief that human occupation of the Azores predates the arrival of the Portuguese by many thousands of years.

http://portuguese-american-journal.com/terceira-subaquatic-pyramidal-shaped-structure-found-azores/

Giant Underwater Pyramid Found Near Azores Island Associated With Atlantis, Portuguese Navy Investigating

Researchers have discovered an underwater pyramid 60 meters high and 8000 meters square base near the Bank De João de Castro, between the islands of Terceira and São Miguel.

The structure was identified by the sailor Diocleciano Smith based on bathymetry readings. The author does not believe that the pyramid is of natural origin.

The Government says that the matter is already being investigated with the support of the Portuguese Navy.

Regional Secretary of Education  Luiz Fagundes Duarte believes that, taking into account the location one should not treat it as human work.

In the video it is said that the vertexes of the pyramids are aligned in a way that one of them points north and one of them points south, exactly like the pyramid of Giza.

The base bigger than a football stadium.

The discoverer found it a few months ago but he couldnt really believe it, he kept it a secret and began to study it, he then decided to reveal it.

The man already has given the coordinates to Portuguese officials for further study.

Terceira, also referred to as the “Ilha Lilás” (the “lilac” or “violet” island), is an island in the Azores archipelago, in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean. It is one of the larger islands of the archipelago, with a population of 56,000 inhabitants in an area of approximately 396.75 km². It is the location of the historical capital of the archipelago, the Azores’ oldest city and UNESCO Heritage Site (Angra do Heroísmo), the seat of the judicial system (Supreme Court), main base of the Azores Air Zone Command (Commando da Zona Aérea dos Açores) Base Aérea nº 4 and to a United States Air Force detachment.

Historically, there has been uncertainty in the date and the discoverer associated with the islands of the Azores. Nautical charts before the “official” discovery identified islands in the Atlantic Ocean as far back as 1325, when a chart by Angelino Dalorto identified “Bracile” west of Ireland, and later one by Angelino Dulcert which identifies the Canaries, and Madeira, along with mysterious islands denominated as “Capraria” (whom some historians suggest were São Miguel and Santa Maria).

Legends also persisted of Atlantis, Sete Cidades (Kingdoms of the Seven Cities), the Terras of São Brandão, the Ilhas Aofortunadas (The Fortunate Islands), the Ilha da Brasil (the Island of Brasil), Antília, the Ilhas Azuis (Blue Islands), the Terra dos Bacalhaus (Land of Codfish), and charts appeared between 1351 and 1439 of several groupings of islands with various names. The first association between the modern island of Terceira and these stories, was that of the island of Brasil; it first appears as Insula de Brasil in the Venetian map of Andrea Bianco (1436), attached to one of the larger islands of a group of islands in the Atlantic.

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/09/giant-underwater-pyramid-found-near-azores-island-associated-with-atlantis-portuguese-navy-investigating-2443658.html
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2013, 12:53:07 pm »

Whether real or hoaxed, there sure has been a number of discoveries lately!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2013, 02:39:03 am »

Need more than a depth finder graph.

I have no doubt these type structures are from the pre-flood period.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2013, 05:51:29 am »

This is a perfect blue beam example

13 Nephilim Skulls Found In Mexico?

So much of what we have been taught about ancient history is simply not true.  According to Mexico’s National Institute of Anthropology and History, a team of archaeologists working close to the Mexican village of Onavas has made an amazing discovery.  They reportedly found 13 ancient human specimens that had grossly elongated skulls.  You can find original photographs of this discovery right here, but the descriptions of the photos are in Spanish.  The Mexican scientists are telling us that these skulls are approximately 1,000 years old, and that no skulls of this nature have ever been found in this region of Mexico before.  So exactly what is going on here?  Are these elongated skulls simply the product of an ancient technique known as “cradle-boarding”, or is there another explanation?  Could these actually be Nephilim skulls that prove that an ancient race of hybrids once roamed the planet?  You might want to hold on to your hat – because the truth might shock you.

This group of elongated skulls in Mexico made headlines all over the globe when it was initially discovered.  A lot of people were really freaked out because a number of these skulls definitely do not look human at first glance.  A short video report about this discovery in Spanish is posted below…

rest: http://thetruthwins.com/archives/13-nephilim-skulls-found-in-mexico
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2013, 02:02:26 pm »

Are these elongated skulls simply the product of an ancient technique known as “cradle-boarding”

Yes, regardless of what the "experts" on Ancient Aliens tv show say!  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2013, 02:07:08 pm »

Yes, regardless of what the "experts" on Ancient Aliens tv show say!  Roll Eyes

i never thought oompa loompa's were real.
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2013, 02:25:52 pm »

Cheesy

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2014, 04:00:03 am »

"Turkey's Prime Minister uses new technology to project himself as a giant hologram in the sky to address his nation! Could we see the Antichrist take center stage with this technology to control the masses?"

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2014, 07:24:47 am »

"Turkey's Prime Minister uses new technology to project himself as a giant hologram in the sky to address his nation! Could we see the Antichrist take center stage with this technology to control the masses?"

"I have learned that the [New Age] Movement has devoted a great deal of research and attention to the use of holographic images. These are three-dimensional images created in space by use of laser beams. David Spangler said in a meeting in Southfield, Michigan, February 1, 1982, that laser beam projectors had been installed for use on top of the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Episcopal, in New York City.

"I talked to lighting experts to see what laser beam projectors are capable of and I was told they can be beamed onto telecommunications satellites. The New Agers have several of these at their disposal. When the lasers bounce from the satellite back to earth, the light rays can be bent in such a manner as to appear that flames are coming from the sky. These satellites can also be used to project a three-dimensional holographic image viewable by up to one-third of the earth's population. There is even technology to make the image speak in the language of the areas to which it is beamed." ["Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow", pg. 24, published in 1983]
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2014, 12:33:46 pm »

Hologram technology has been around for some time now. I'd imagine it's become much more advanced with computer processors being way faster than just 10 years ago.

The thing to do is break down just what they are doing technically. Primarily, it's just a laser beam at a given frequency, simple stuff these days. You should see some of the laser light shows being displayed now. Pretty fancy, being all computer controlled. As for projecting in different languages, that too isn't very complex stuff. It can be done through broadcasting over a variety of radio wave lengths, and if I'm not mistaken, they are researching making sound with light sources, such as lasers, so technically, not very impressive, to somebody who is familiar with general technology. Somebody in rural poor countries that have never even seen a laptop? I'd say the effect could be MUCH different, as basic a parlor trick as it is. But then, that's the modes operandi of the enemy, isn't it, to lie and deceive? Those illusions presented are the main staple of the False Prophet (the second beast) that he, "has power to do in the sight of the Beast".
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2014, 07:53:16 am »

They've also used a lot of predictive programming in entertainment with this hologram technology - it was in the 2nd "Superman" installment(the Christopher Reeve one in 1980) where they showed a scene with it. The "Star Trek" stuff did the same thing too.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2014, 12:02:49 pm »

Eyewitnesses in California and Idaho Link Aerial Triangle to Trumpet and Metallic Sounds

Just think on that headline. We now have reports of UFO's flying around giving a "trumpet" sound.

“This very large, dark triangular craft overhead with three lights
on it is where the metallic sound was coming from.”
- Audio Tech in Kamiah, Idaho, August 2009
“I saw the classic black triangle craft through window
after we heard a loud trumpet sound.”
- Engineer and remote viewing instructor in San Diego, CA, August 1998

February 27, 2014 Albuquerque, New Mexico - After my January 30th  Earthfiles reports and Coast to Coast AM broadcast about strange horn-like trumpet and metallic scraping sounds, I received two emails from viewer listeners that for the first time in my research link black, triangular craft with similar bizarre sounds.

To: earthfiles@earthfiles.com
Re: Trumpet Sounds and Black Triangle in Southern California
February 4, 2014

Hi Linda,

In the late 90s, I was a member of a civilian remote viewing "unit" in Southern California. We did training and contract work for private and government clients. The group has since disbanded.

During the course of our work, we would regularly receive anonymous death threats. Ultimately we decided to put up a blanket statement on our website that we promised to not RV any secret military base.

A short time passed and we had another training class opened to the public. During that class, someone made the suggestion to target Area 51. The woman I worked with (withholding her name) was a bit careless and agreed, forgetting what we had posted.

That exact night was probably the strangest in my life.

As my partner and I were sleeping, we both heard a tremendous trumpet sound. It grew in intensity to the point where we thought our ears were going to explode.

Then we looked up (a window was above the headboard) and saw a black triangle moving slowly over the house, from West to East, probably only 100 feet above the house. I remember seeing lights at the tips and a bigger light in the center.

Here is the really difficult thing to explain, but I will try: I saw the craft first in my mind's eye, then I woke up to a waking consciousness state to see the exact same thing. My partner had other things happen to her, and she felt a presence in the room.

All crazy sounding stuff, I know. But we both ran downstairs and cowered from that craft. Then we attempted to understand what had happened. First the trumpet sound, but we did not fully awaken, yet we both heard it in our sleep. Then I saw in a dream state this craft. Finally, I opened my eyes and saw the craft "again", drifting across my field of view exactly like it did when I was asleep.

It was our opinion that this was a warning for us not to remote view their bases. The trumpet sound was more like a traditional trumpet than the strange sounds you are posting.

To: earthfiles@earthfiles.com
Re: Sky Noises and Unusual Craft in Kamiah, Idaho
February 16, 2014

Hello Linda,
The metallic sounds described as “a road grader with the blade down on asphalt or metal” reminded me of a very unusual experience I had in Kamiah, Idaho, about 4 years ago.
It was late summer — I think in August 2009 — and I was sitting out on a porch facing East at about 10PM Mtn. I was up on a hill overlooking downtown. Suddenly there was this strange noise. I thought someone was dragging a very large sheet of thick metal from the back of a truck down an asphalt road below me. Very loud and grating. I was trying to find the source of the sound when I happened to look up.

Whoa, there was a very large triangular craft with three lights going overhead heading east. This was very big, dark and moving slowly at a relatively low elevation. Like the elevation of a low flying private aircraft, not a commercial plane.

I have been in the professional audio business for quite a number of years. I am pretty good at distinguishing sounds and frequencies. This was a very strange, loud sound. But what was stranger was seeing that the craft (that I would expect to be silent or at least producing a different kind of sound) was making this very loud, outrageous, metallic scraping noise.

I guess my question is… was it a noise produced by a craft in motion? Or was it a noise that was being broadcast?

My next question would be what the heck was that? Ours or Theirs? I have no idea what I saw and heard, but it was a very interesting night.

Keep up the fine work.

I asked Mark and Wane if I could record phone interviews with them and they agreed as long as I did not use their real whole names and current locations.

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2174&category=Environment
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2014, 12:57:22 pm »

Eyewitnesses in California and Idaho Link Aerial Triangle to Trumpet and Metallic Sounds

Just think on that headline. We now have reports of UFO's flying around giving a "trumpet" sound

Was thinking the same thing too - even these fallen angelic demons are telegraphing their punches, in terms of preparing the masses for the grand deception(after mass "disappearances", that is).
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2014, 06:06:10 pm »

Newly Found Megalithic Ruins In Russia Contain The Largest Blocks Of Stone Ever Discovered

An incredible discovery that was recently made in Russia threatens to shatter conventional theories about the history of the planet.  On Mount Shoria in southern Siberia, researchers have found an absolutely massive wall of granite stones.  Some of these gigantic granite stones are estimated to weigh more than 3,000 tons, and as you will see below, many of them were cut “with flat surfaces, right angles, and sharp corners”.  Nothing of this magnitude has ever been discovered before.  The largest stone found at the megalithic ruins at Baalbek, Lebanon is less than 1,500 tons.  So how in the world did someone cut 3,000 ton granite stones with extreme precision, transport them up the side of a mountain and stack them 40 meters high?  According to the commonly accepted version of history, it would be impossible for ancient humans with very limited technology to accomplish such a thing.  Could it be possible that there is much more to the history of this planet than we are being taught?

For years, historians and archaeologists have absolutely marveled at the (Read More...)
http://thetruthwins.com/archives/newly-found-megalithic-ruins-in-russia-contain-the-largest-blocks-of-stone-ever-discovered
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2014, 03:22:12 am »

Big rocks! Like to see some better photos.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2014, 08:31:04 am »

Looking into the UFO and TRUMPET noises found this from 2012

UFO in HONG KONG Producing Strange Noise & Sounds. Proof & Evidence

A mother ship was recorded over the night sky of Hong Kong in January 2012, strange sounds that match what has been heard around the world, seemed to emanate from the craft. As a point of note, the ADG where the first to make the connection between some of these sounds and UFOs, watch the video below, to much ridicule as I recall, mainly from the windbag academics who have turned the UFO community into a freak show for the mentally impaired, and CGI addicts. Not blowing my own trumpet here, but the ADG have always been way ahead of the curve, as you will find out shortly. Keep watching. Peace

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2014, 08:36:36 am »

There is way more of these. Wondering why this hasn't gotten a little more traction...

UFO Emits Terrifying Sound? 2012

UFO report in Primrose Hill after mystery deep humming

A mysterious deep humming sound coming from all directions at once has inspired a UFO report in Primrose Hill.

The green open space has been a site of pilgrimage for Druids throughout the centuries, but at least one person thought otherworldly forces were at work at the nature spot this week.

An eyewitness, who recorded his name only as Andy G, made a report to the UK UFO Sightings website at 6am last Friday.

It said: "Having a break at work in the early hours on Primrose Hill, no sighting but a deep resonating humming sound coming from the near distance but unable to place the source as it came from all directions at once, but strangely from no specific direction.

"It is difficult to explain, and was witnessed by three other people at the same time."

Camden Town Cllr Chris Naylor speculated the activity could be linked to recent revelations that a 30-metre statue inspired by the iconic Christ in Rio de Janeiro could be erected on Primrose Hill to celebrate the end of the Olympic Games.

He said: "Maybe the plans to put the Rio Christ on the hill have started to attract alien attention.

"Or maybe its the same PR company trying to divert attention from their Rio Christ plans."

Primrose Hill is known for its links to paganism and spiritual activity.

The poet William Blake used the north London beacon as inspiration for his poems in remembrance of Celtic Albion.

It was on Primrose Hill, a site cherished by the early modern Druids, that the poet had a vision of the "Spiritual Sun" which he compared to the true light of the imagination.

It was also there that Blake had his vision of Celtic Albion and the divine "Jerusalem" that he predicated would rise from the capitals ashes.

Perhaps the unexplained deep rumbling is a portent of the poets vision or just the true sound of imagination run wild?

Have you heard the mysterious noise around Primrose Hill? If so, contact the Ham&High news desk on 020 7433 6215.

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/ufo_report_in_primrose_hill_after_mystery_deep_humming_1_1203184
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2014, 08:41:56 am »

Stunning UFO makes Scary sound over Paris, Oct 2012

U.F.O. making strange sounds.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Diamond Shaped UFO in Vermont Makes Strange "Wave" Noise Before Disappearing

Witness Report
I was walking toward a building on campus and as I got closer (sky no longer covered by trees) I noticed a light gray diamond-shaped object hovering near but far above the building I was heading toward. A side of it was sort of shimmering as the sunlight hit it and this caught my attention. At first, it was not moving — it was hovering in one place in the sky. I did not think of anything it could be when I first saw it, but I knew it looked strange, I had never seen such a thing in the sky (especially in that location) ever before, and I knew it was not an airplane because planes do not simply stay in one location in the sky and are not diamond-shaped. The diamond-shaped object continued to hover in the same location in the sky for about 5-10 minutes, but I cant say an exact time. After observing it for some time, it suddenly disappeared. I then heard a loud almost “waving” noise. Its difficult to describe — when I took notes on what I saw that day, I wrote “a little like the sound of an airplane flying, but different” …the noise was slightly similar to the sounds that I would hear airplanes in New York City make, but it had more of a “wave” to it, for lack of a better word. The object reappeared across the sky (to my right) and it was moving very quickly. I watched until it moved too far away for me to see it. While viewing the object in the sky, I was confused, of course. I also found it strange that no one else was looking to the sky…

This case is under investigation by Ken Pfeifer of MUFON Vermont.

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2013/12/diamond-ufo-sighting-vermont.html
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2014, 06:35:31 pm »

Cheesy The first video sounds like the noise is close to the camera. The "ufo" is too far away to hear anything, and it looks like a plastic bag at that!

The second video sounds like multiple propellers on some type of light aircraft, like say an airship/blimp or maybe some civilian uav.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2014, 07:27:44 pm »

well thats what i thought with the first video. You have to turn your speakers up a little bit. Its the same sound being heard.

The other still sounds like the other sounds being heard around the world.

The NEW -AGE teaches that the rapture is the removal of bad vibrating people via UFO's. We know that there is going to be a deception that covers the rapture. the timing, its all about the timing.
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2014, 05:21:35 am »

...bad vibrating people...

Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2014, 07:00:24 am »

More trumpet sounds coming from UFO's.

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2186&category=Environment

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2014, 06:27:53 pm »

These minions are definitely telegraphing their punches.

FYI - the more I read the scriptures, the more I'm becoming more convinced that the pre-trib rapture is the correct position.
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2014, 08:36:50 pm »

FYI - the more I read the scriptures, the more I'm becoming more convinced that the pre-trib rapture is the correct position.

Agreed. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2014, 06:28:10 am »

“Michael Jackson” performed Sunday at the Billboard Music Awards.

The Vid keeps getting taken down from youtube as fast as its going up, may have to search to see this one.

That is high tech, soon to be seen in the sky.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2014, 11:43:20 am »

I read recently that the Millenial generation people, in particular, are all but USED TO alot of this fancy modern-day technology that's thrown at them - yes, we are really on the cusp of things now...
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2014, 07:37:00 pm »

http://www.examiner.com/article/ufo-abduction-caught-on-security-cam-north-dakota-video
UFO abduction caught on security cam in North Dakota
11/7/14

A fantastic UFO video, uploaded to YouTube on Nov. 7, shows what looks like an alien abduction of a driver cruising a dark street in Cavalier, North Dakota, as the car suddenly disappears in a blinding flash of light. The whole incident was caught on a security camera mounted atop a building on the main street of the quiet little town.

As the sequence opens, no traffic is flowing on the street, but a few stores along the thoroughfare have their lights on, so it's probably just after dusk. As the video rolls out, several cars appear in a side street about a block away, with one making a turn to the left and out of camera range. The second continues slowly down the main street when, out of nowhere, a blinding flash of light illuminates the screen. When the scene returns to normal, just a split second later, the car and driver are nowhere to be seen.

There is little description on the video to explain what's happened, other than giving the location, so it's not clear exactly when this incident occurred. The street itself is dimly lit, but for a few streetlights and some illumination coming from a few storefronts. The sidewalks are deserted of other people, so, it's possible that, but for the security camera footage, there were no actual eyewitnesses to the strange event.

The UFO sighting comes on the heels of some other bizarre incidents in the news lately, particularly the story of the thousands of eyewitnesses in Australia who saw a strange, glowing cloud with a hole in the middle, revealing a rainbow from within. Some have speculated the cloud was concealing an alien, UFO mother ship which accidentally revealed itself. Could this incident have something to do with such a weird phenomenon?

What do you think? Do you believe in aliens and UFOs? Are they abducting humans for some unknown purpose? Have a look at the video above and please feel free to leave a comment below. Is this evidence of a UFO abduction caught on video?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2014, 08:20:28 pm »

Roll Eyes 100% FAKE !
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2014, 03:36:45 am »

The UFO sighting comes on the heels of some other bizarre incidents in the news lately, particularly the story of the thousands of eyewitnesses in Australia who saw a strange, glowing cloud with a hole in the middle, revealing a rainbow from within. Some have speculated the cloud was concealing an alien, UFO mother ship which accidentally revealed itself. Could this incident have something to do with such a weird phenomenon?

a cloud with a rainbow in it?

Roll Eyes 100% FAKE !

i'll take Mark's judgment on this
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2014, 07:52:32 am »

Stage is Set for Panspermia Creation Myth

Panspermia means that life on earth was seeded from outer space. The term “panspermia” derives from two Greek terms: pan, meaning “all,” and sperma, meaning “seed.” There are two forms directed (ETs seeded earth) and undirected (DNA from a comet or meteor). Many have thought it unlikely because the heat of entry into the atmosphere would incinerate organic matter. However, it looks like DNA is more resilient than we thought. Scientists from the University of Zurich in Switzerland found that DNA can survive:

DNA ‘can survive re-entry into Earth’s atmosphere
    Scientists who attached small double strands of DNA to the outer casing of a rocket discovered it could survive temperatures soaring to more than 1,000 degrees Celsius

DNA can survive re-entry into the atmosphere, raising the possibility of extraterrestrial life molecules arriving on Earth from space, research has shown.

The discovery came as a total surprise to scientists who attached small double strands of DNA to the outer casing of a rocket.

Despite temperatures soaring to more than 1,000 degrees Celsius during the short flight to sub-orbital space and back, much of the DNA emerged intact.[1]

Science fiction authors and the entertainment industry have been promoting panspermia for decades. Recent films like Prometheus (2012), Knowing (2009), and Mission to Mars (2000) have sown this seed into the public psyche. Interestingly, Richard Dawkins made an appeal to directed panspermia in the movie Expelled when he was asked about the origin of life by Ben Stein:

Stein: How did it get created?

Dawkins: By a very slow process.

Stein: Well, how did it start?

Dawkins: Nobody knows how it got started. We know the kind of event that it must have been. We know the sort of event that must have happened for the origin of life.

Stein: And what was that?

Dawkins: It was the origin of the first self-replicating molecule.

Stein: Right, and how did that happen?

Dawkins: I told you, we don’t know.

Stein: What do you think is the possibility that Intelligent Design might turn out to be the answer to some issues in genetics or in Darwinian evolution.

Dawkins: Well, it could come about in the following way. It could be that at some earlier time, somewhere in the universe, a civilization evolved, probably by some kind of Darwinian means, probably to a very high level of technology, and designed a form of life that they seeded onto perhaps this planet. Um, now that is a possibility, and an intriguing possibility. And I suppose it’s possible that you might find evidence for that if you look at the details of biochemistry, molecular biology, you might find a signature of some sort of designer.

Stein (as narrator): So Professor Dawkins was not against Intelligent Design, just certain types of designers such as God.[2]

Kenneth J. Delano, wrote in an officially sanctioned Catholic book, “Our religious sensitivities ought not be shocked by the idea that the evolutionary history of the human body might be traced back ultimately to a primordial refuse heap left by visiting ETI when Earth was young.”[3]

In other words, it is consistent with Catholic theology to believe we might have evolved from ancient alien garbage.  Considering all the recent hullabaloo from the Pope about baptizing ETs, one wonders what Rome is up to. Many have noted Pope Francis’ ecumenical jihad but might it also connect to panspermia?  Perhaps… and here is how.

Dr. Michael Heiser speculates that scientific evidence seeming to affirm that life on Earth was seeded from space could potentially inspire an inclusivist global religion. In regard to panspermia, he wrote, “It will be the paradigm that allows the atheist to tolerate religion, and allows literalist Bible-readers, the eastern Buddhist, and the pagan to simultaneously parse the new science the same way. This might in turn be useful fodder for a global religion.”[4]  This new DNA evidence makes this seem much more plausible.

http://www.logosapologia.org/stage-is-set-for-panspermia-creation-myth/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: