End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 05:32:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Project Blue Beam coming to you Soon

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Blue Beam coming to you Soon  (Read 13668 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2014, 06:40:21 am »

PHOTOS: Massive Projections Help Australia’s Catholic Cathedral Celebrate Christmas

St. Mary’s Cathedral in Sydney Australia is a house of worship and also a famous tourist attraction. Thanks to the church’s Christmas program, during the month of December, St. Mary’s becomes even more popular.

From December 9-25, the cathedral hosts a nightly program called, “Lights of Christmas.” The St. Mary’s website calls this a “spectacular show of light, colour and movement, the display also brings home the real meaning of Christmas.”

The program consists of a series of projections on the western facade of the historic cathedral.

rest: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/12/23/photos-massive-projections-help-australias-catholic-cathedral-celebrate-christmas/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2014, 03:29:41 am »

That picture is quite sickening really Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2016, 12:49:45 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2016, 12:35:03 pm »

Holoportation

Holoportation is a new type of 3D capture technology that allows high-quality 3D models of people to be reconstructed, compressed and transmitted anywhere in the world in real time. When combined with mixed reality displays such as HoloLens, this technology allows users to see, hear, and interact with remote participants in 3D as if they are actually present in the same physical space.   

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/project/holoportation-3/

Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2017, 10:21:39 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/electronic-persons-european-parliament-committee-votes-favor-granting-human-rights-robots/
ELECTRONIC PERSONS? European Parliament Committee Votes In Favor Of Granting Human Rights For Robots
The draft report, approved by 17 votes to two and two abstentions by the European Parliament Committee on Legal Affairs, proposes that “The most sophisticated autonomous robots could be established as having the status of electronic persons with specific rights and obligations, including that of making good any damage they may cause.”

1/12/17

A European Parliament committee has voted in favor of a draft report that proposes granting legal status to robots, categorizing them as ‘electronic persons’.

“And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.” Revelation 13:5 (KJV)

The draft report, approved by 17 votes to two and two abstentions by the European Parliament Committee on Legal Affairs, proposes that “The most sophisticated autonomous robots could be established as having the status of electronic persons with specific rights and obligations, including that of making good any damage they may cause.”

Authored by Luxembourg MEP Mady Delvaux, the report proposes definitions and outlines rules to govern how robots interact with humans “now that humankind stands on the threshold of an era” that it claims will see artificial intelligence (AI) “unleash a new industrial revolution.”

This Morning: @EP_Legal vote on Civil Law Rules on #Robotics VIDEO: https://t.co/SKI5MKk606 pic.twitter.com/i7uinBcIB6

— EP Audiovisual (@europarlAV) January 12, 2017

AI developers will have to ensure their creations follow a set of rules that prohibit them from harming a human or allowing a human to come to harm through their inaction. AI can protect their own existence under the rules, if this does not harm any humans.

“A robot may not harm humanity, or, by inaction, allow humanity to come to harm,” the rules state.

An opt-out mechanism or kill switch is also proposed in the report, ensuring any rogue robots can be turned off easily (provided the designer hasn’t let their AI outsmart them).

The report also calls for robot definitions and subcategories to be proposed based on the device’s autonomy, making certain categories with higher autonomy more responsible for their actions.

“Whereas in the scenario where a robot can take autonomous decisions, the traditional rules will not suffice to activate a robot’s liability, since they would not make it possible to identify the party responsible for providing compensation and to require this party to make good the damage it has caused,” the report reads.

In an interview last week Delvaux said standardization and liability were essential for the future of AI.

She claimed robots will not totally replace humans in the workplace, instead “There will be a cooperation between robots and humans. I imagine that everyone can learn to work together with the robots.”

“A robot is not a human and will never be human. A robot can show empathy but it cannot feel empathy,” she added.

Delvaux also proposes a charter for designers that robots “should not be made to look emotionally dependent. You must never think that a robot is a human, that he loves you or he is sad.” source
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2018, 03:30:55 pm »

The US Military Is Making Lasers That Create Voices out of Thin Air

Within three years, the Pentagon's non-lethal weapons lab hopes to have a direct energy weapon that can produce an effect like a haunted walkie-talkie or the biblical burning bush.

Watch the video above and listen carefully for what sounds like a human voice during the second spin. That’s not an audio recording or a broadcast transmitted over radio…it’s not human at all. It’s an auditory effect that’s created by military scientists who manipulated the air with lasers — and it’s the Pentagon’s most interesting idea for stopping people charging checkpoints, or just scaring the crap out of them.

The U.S. military’s Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Program, or JNLWD, is inching closer to a weapon that alters atoms to literally create words from thin air. It’s called the Laser-Induced Plasma Effect and, fingers crossed, they hope to be able to say intelligible words within the next three years.

The weapon is composed of two parts: first, a femtosecond laser, which shoots a burst of focused light for 10−15 seconds, just long enough to rip the electrons from air molecules and create a ball of plasma. (Sometimes called the fourth state of matter, plasma is a field of electrified gas, highly responsive to electromagnetic effects.) The scientists then hit that plasma field with a second nanolaser, tuned to an extremely narrow range of wavelengths. They use that to manipulate the plasma field in a way that can produce light and noise. Get the interaction precise enough and you get something that sounds like a haunted walkie-talkie.

“We’re this close to getting it to speak to us. I need three or four more kilohertz,” says David Law, who runs JNLWD’s technology division. Ultimately, he wants a single system that can produce multiple effects — noise, light, even heat — and replace a wide variety of non-lethal weapons that the military has been testing. We have the exclusive video.

http://www.defenseone.com/technology/2018/03/us-military-making-lasers-create-voices-out-thin-air/146824/?oref=d-river
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2021, 09:50:01 am »

AMERICANS NEED TO PAY SERIOUS ATTENTION TO OPERATION BLUE BEAM AND MJ-12

I have watched for years as I have witnessed the proclamation from many, that disclosure of ET existence is at hand. Don't be fooled, the June 25th disclosure event was a "nothing burger".  The worst is yet to come..

Very soon, I will be interviewing on the inner workings MJ-12, the government's insider control of the topic. This interview will post on 7/14/2021

Disclosure is coming, however, the disclosure will be a part of a great deception. I do not believe that we are dealing with true ET entities in the sense of Hollywood's depictions. Instead, we are dealing with a great deception. It is a deception that could one day culminate in the initiation of Project Blue Beam in which the earth, through the use of advanced holographic technology can be made to believe that we are under attack from an alien race and our only chance of survival is to migrate to a collective, for protection, under the consolidated authority of the New World Order who are perpetrating this threat against humanity solely to create a one-world government and economic system under Satan which would be firmly in place before the Second Coming of Jesus. The collective that is formed by Satan is intended to destroy Christ at the Second Coming. He will fail, but Satan will not stop. His New World Order and Deep State minions have failed to even subjugate the United States. It is time to move to the next level and that involves Blue Beam. This is why disclosure is at hand. The Deep State and their Democratic minions are living on borrowed time. And before we see Blue Beam, I believe the CHICOMS are going to be given their shot at taking over. I have often said Blue Beam is the strategy of last resort and that may prove true.

For those that know me, are aware that I held several secrets, that at that time, could have endangered my life had I released what my father told me about his work with captured German scientists. However, time can change much and the following reservations are freely offered with regard to some unwanted guests that are coming to the Earth for dinner.  Who are the guests? I believe and the Scripture teaches us that we are talking about Fallen Angels. Fallen Angels, who I have come to believe are masquerading as ET's. What do they want? They want to devour humanity. They are the remnants of Satan's defeated army that took refuge here on earth following their defeat in the heavens. They are intent on destroying God's most precious commodity, the human soul. Satan's inability to crack the code of the human soul, led to rise of the Satanic practice called Transhumanism. All fo this information was a part of former NSA agent, Vance Davis' training. I first met Vance in 1992 and I was well-prepared for my meeting with Vance. I have referred to Vance Davis, before, but I need to be aware that many of the threats covered by Vance Davis will incapacitate them and or destroy them

To briefly review, the year was 1984 and my father was terminally ill. I used to visit him on most nights and often stayed till he fell asleep. Through April of 1985, he began to reminisce about his work. He told me that the Germans were 100-200 years ahead of us in physics applications when it came to flight and the physics of flight. His job was to reverse engineer the concepts. He told me that the Germans told him that the knowledge came from aliens, but they had never met them. It was my father’s belief that the technology came from satanic demons, not aliens. However, he became aware of Operation Blue Beam, though his work as a Naval Intelligence Officer. He told me that one day, there would be a great deception and "servants of Satan" masquerading as aliens would make their presence known on the Earth as they had done before with the Nazis. Before his death, my father admonished me to say nothing about the things we discussed because my mother could very well lose both his pensions after his death for revealing classified information and I could lose my life. So I was publicly silent until 2015 when I no longer had to be. However, I had some interesting personal encounters that reinforced what my father had told me on a number of fronts, but in particular, the reality of Satan's servants and their bad intentions for humanity.  This was my introduction into this topic.
Vance Davis and Bill Pawelec

Briefly, my knowledge on this topic was greatly enhanced when I met Vance Davis, formerly of the NSA.

In 1992, and for the first time, I heard an episode of Coast to Coast with Art Bell. He was interviewing Vance Davis, from the Gulf Breeze group who were former NSA agents who were working with NATO when they collectively abandoned their posts to warn people about the evil entities that were coming. They were all captured. Vance was held in solitary confinement and was finally pardoned by George H.W. Bush because of the damning information that Vance held and this was before the NDAA which would have allowed for indefinite detention without due process.

The next morning I was able to find a way to reach Vance in this pre-internet world. I sent him a message and said he would want to speak with me about what I knew. I reasoned that he was likely under the same restrictions of disclosure that I was and it would be safe to share stories. The message I left was that my father knew what he knew about some of the topics that he had discussed on Art’s show and that I wanted to speak with him. Vance Davis did not reply to me directly. Instead, he sent  Bill Pawelec, who had a most impressive resume. Pawelec had been in Air Force Intelligence, did contract work for the CIA, owned a TV cable company in retirement and for a brief time, and had actually worked with my father on secret satellite technology at Sunstrand Electric in Westminster, CO.

Following Bill’s death, his wife Annie became my news director for 6 years. Bill and I had a dozen conversations until he invited me to meet with Vance and himself in person. For over three years we shared what we knew with each other.   I eventually met Vance and we became good friends. We spent countless hours going over and over the details of what was really going on and what was really going to happen and there were no reports on the news about what I was learning. In 1997, Vance and Bill Pawelec arranged for me to meet with Jim Marrs at the Phoenix airport. We instantly developed a rapport. A decade later, Jim became a frequent guest on my show, but this was never a topic of discussion except for the one time he said, “one cannot understand the world without first looking at the ET connection”.  After that comment, on Jim’s next appearance on my show, I had 8 shots fired over my house during the last minute of the show. We both felt his earlier comment on ET’s was the reason.

Also in 1997, Bill  Pawelec sponsored a private retreat of “key” people at his home north of Albuquerque.  I was shocked how far the secret space program had advanced in the 12 years since my father’s death.  At this conference, I learned about the existence of stargates and the travel to other realities, not just other planets, but other realities. Vance became more public, but Bill and I stayed in the shadows of this movement. However, I became very aware how corrupt NASA was. Bill introduced me to astronaut Ken Anderson who was a perpetual backup to several moon missions and whose primary job was to train the lunar bound astronauts how to operate the lunar module. Ken knew of the secret space program and it became all of our belief that astronaut Gus Grissom’s unhappiness and publicly expressed displeasure is why he was murdered in a NASA training “mishap” when he was burned to death because he, too, had publicly questioned where all the advanced technology was going. .

What happened in these abovementioned events has prepared me for what is coming.

We are headed for a war in space, in near space orbit. The US had a secret space program that militarized space in the early 1950's. The CIA and the Air Force were created, along with the NSA to manage the flow of information on this topic, in 1947, the same year as Roswell.

Russia, China and the United States engaged in  a fake and public space program and a militarized secret space program. Although, we now have public disclosure of the Space Force, but it not full disclosue by any means!
On the Surface, The Russians and the CHICOMS Are Preparing to Match US Dominance In Space

I have previously described the US space program which was the antithesis of NASA. The Russian Cosmonaut-based program was very similar. As example of the militarized Soviet Space Program comes from the following account which is surprisingly public. During the Cold War, the Soviet Union deployed a Fractional Orbital Bombardment System from 1968 to 1983. Using this system, a nuclear warhead could be placed in low Earth orbit, and later de-orbited to hit any location on the Earth's surface. This would be secret space program material entered into by the Russians.

Although the Soviets deployed a working version of the system, they were forbidden by the Outer Space Treaty to place live warheads in space, but they did anyway. The treaty was never designed to limit one side or the other, it was designed to fool the media and the public that there was no secret space program and any reference to it was pure fiction. The fractional orbital bombardment system was phased out in January 1983 in compliance with the SALT II treaty of 1979, which, among other things, prohibited the deployment of systems capable of placing WMD's in such near-earth orbit. Again, this mandate was totally ignored by both sides, it still existed despite the apparent formal treaty. It was a ruse. Was the ignoring of international treaties a product of cooperation in and among the apparent competitors, or was this a conspiracy of deception created by design?
The Americans Also Violate International Outer SpaceTreaties 

At the 1997, nondisclosure, secretive conference, I was invited to, I was shown unredacted versions of what would become known as SDS-48, 72 and 80. These were space shuttle videos taken while the crews were busy with maintenance and on board experiments. Reportedly, they did not witness what the later-leaked videos revelaed. One has to remember that the yeaer of my first watching this was 1997. The internet was not in common use and the sophistication to release this information came from a very high source that was not in favor of the secrecy.

The viewing of this first video, which is over 9 minutes long, is very laborious. Here some pointers to save time:

2:25       2 craft begins moving together-   3  another craft appears on horizon to the rear of the craft
    4:09   the craft is moving into formation
    5:09-   the craft is now moving in formation
    5:50   the fleet of 5 craft appear at the opposite end of the screen and are moving in the opposite direction of the original fleet on an apparent intercept course
    6:23  rhw dlwwr haa grown to 25 craft

Clearly, this 1990's video show traditional UFO's moving under intelligent design and it certainly is not the "ice explanation" given by NASA

In this second video, we see at 20 seconds in a pulse beam weapon fired out of South America at one of the ships. I presume this is a war game. Also, in the later frames we see these craft firing laser based weapons, but there does not appear to be any subsequent damage. Therefore, I concluded that this was a war game between a secret space force controlled by America.

Conclusion

CNN and the NY Times under-reported a key event which took place at the North Pole as the Russians fired 120 missiles into space, presumable, but not necessarily, at American-based space weapons in a mock drill. Be careful to not quickly draw a conclusion of a Russian-American space-based war. And as I have indicated, China has entered the competition.

So, where does this leave us? There are several possibilities that I am going to explore the upcoming Steve Quayle MJ-12 interview/disclosure.

There is indeed a collision course between Russian and American interests in space. It's all about controlling the high ground. This would explain why Trump had to finally reveal the existence of the Secret Space Program by bringing it in out of the shadows. Soon the world could see what this force is capable of and what Trump could be doing is getting out in front of the flow of information.
    The Russians and the Americans have conspired to have a phony arms race/cold war that would enrich the ruling class while preparing to do battle in space with perceived aliens, real entities or not. In this line of thinking, the Secret Space Programs of both countries were actually working in conjunction with each other in order to one-day jointly battle a perceived threat. Interestingly, on the former hit TV series, this is exactly the kind of predictive programming we see in the plots as the Russians were integrated into the American secret space program called SG-1.
    Both the Russian and American Space Commands are compromised by those (ie Satan) would use a fake alien invasion to perpetrate Project Blue Beam in order to consolidate the world's power.

One final thought, do you remember when the "fake" Pope said he would baptize aliens if they came to earth? Who does he work for? Anyone ever heard of Mount Graham? Stay tuned...

These possibilities will be examined more closely in the previously referenced and upcoming interview with Steve Quayle on the inner circle of MJ-12.

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/americans-need-pay-serious-attention-operation-blue-beam-and-mj-12
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: