End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 07:00:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Obama's middle east speech on May 20th,2011

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's middle east speech on May 20th,2011  (Read 1990 times)
Jshannon

View Profile WWW
« on: May 19, 2011, 03:43:07 pm »

Did anyone catch this today, Obama is saying Israel has to give ground.

Here is the link from Fox news today
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/19/obamas-mideast-speech-offers-punishment-praise/

I dont think it will be taken very well.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 03:47:09 pm »

Welcome to the board, Jshannon! Please introduce yourself in one of the other forums here(I think it's titled "My Region, or something like that).
Report Spam   Logged
Jshannon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 03:49:02 pm »

Thanks for the welcome
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 03:55:15 pm »

Did anyone catch this today, Obama is saying Israel has to give ground.

Here is the link from Fox news today
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/19/obamas-mideast-speech-offers-punishment-praise/

I dont think it will be taken very well.

hello, and welcome. yes Obama is going to bring the wrath of God on us is what he is going to do.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Jshannon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 04:16:20 pm »

I dont think it will happen, he is just taking his stab at them, but revealing his position on the issue and has chosen his side, sadly it implies that all of America has this same intention.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 06:08:56 pm »

I dont think it will happen, he is just taking his stab at them, but revealing his position on the issue and has chosen his side, sadly it implies that all of America has this same intention.

I think it will, as the Lord has done it before to this country, EVERY time we go against the polices of Israel.

TEN MAJOR EVENTS
(Relating to Israel’s Covenant Land) 1. October 30,
1991: The Perfect Storm—As President George H. W. Bush
is opening the Madrid (Spain) Conference to consider
“land for peace” in Israel’s Middle East role, the
“perfect storm” develops in the North Atlantic,
creating the largest waves ever recorded in that
region. The storm travels 1000 miles from “east to
west” instead of the normal “west to east” pattern and
crashes into the New England Coast. Thirty-five foot
waves crash into the Kennebunkport home of President
Bush.

rest: http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,670.msg1982.html#msg1982

America's anti Israel stance linked to natural disasters!
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,670.msg1983.html#msg1983

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Jshannon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 06:20:23 pm »

I meant that I dont think Israel will comply, not without being forced and if they are forced....here we go with the escalation.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 04:42:57 am »

Israeli PM calls for “just solution” to end the conflict. U.S aggression has forced Mexicans into a life of hopelessness, drugs and underemployment.

Aboard Air Force Aleph (Reuters) – Speaking to reporters accompanying Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on his long flight to the United States tonight, Netanyahu spoke of the injustice and hardship Mexicans have endured since American forces annexed Texas in 1845. “Tens of thousands of ordinary Mexicans were driven out of their homes – the only homes they had known for centuries – and forced to live in poverty and squalor south of the border imposed by American aggression,” Netanyahu said. “The Israeli and Mexican people agree on this: This festering wound will never heal until America takes bold steps to return to the internationally accepted lines of 1845. Clearly the settlement activity that’s taken place in occupied Mexico since then is illegal. When I meet the President tomorrow I will tell him to halt all building activity in Texas immediately. Two lands for two peoples, yes, but not on land taken by force from Mexico,” the Prime Minister said.
Asked if his hard-line stance could hurt the U.S.-Israel relationship, Netanyahu reiterated Israel’s commitment to America’s security and the unshakeable friendship shared by the two countries, then added, “But who was it who said, part of friendship is being able to tell your friend the truth. The ball is now in Obama’s court.”

http://bigpeace.com/dfriedman/2011/05/20/netanyahu-urges-u-s-return-to-1845-borders/?utm_source=co2hog
Report Spam   Logged
Jshannon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 04:33:32 pm »

I would tend to agree, this is the same as everyone now going back into history and claiming lands and borders from 100's of years ago. practically every country in the world can start making these type claims. To me this was like the Elites testing the waters to see the type of reaction they would get from such an announcement..think about it, its kinda just out of the blue that the Elites face man (Obama) comes out and announces this.If the reaction is not in their favor they back off, if the reaction seems sedate they press the issue.
 Doesnt matter anything that speeds up the process and brings in the beginning of the rapture, we should be applauding. Come forth and show thyself Satan...time is short. Take your seven years, we await for the Lord Jesus Christ and then you Satan shall know the eternal death. Amen!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: