End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:56:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Ark of the Covenant found

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ark of the Covenant found  (Read 9895 times)
Kilika
« on: July 03, 2013, 03:52:27 pm »

With the building of a new temple, they need the/an ark to place in the "holy place".

10  And they shall make an ark [of] shi ttim wood: two cubits and a half [shall be] the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.
11  And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, within and without shalt thou overlay it, and shalt make upon it a crown of gold round about.
12  And thou shalt cast four rings of gold for it, and put [them] in the four corners thereof; and two rings [shall be] in the one side of it, and two rings in the other side of it.
13  And thou shalt make staves [of] shi ttim wood, and overlay them with gold.
14  And thou shalt put the staves into the rings by the sides of the ark, that the ark may be borne with them.
15  The staves shall be in the rings of the ark: they shall not be taken from it.
16  And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee.
17  And thou shalt make a mercy seat [of] pure gold: two cubits and a half [shall be] the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof.
18  And thou shalt make two cherubims [of] gold, [of] beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.
19  And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: [even] of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof.
20  And the cherubims shall stretch forth [their] wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces [shall look] one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.
21  And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.
22  And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which [are] upon the ark of the testimony, of all [things] which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.
Exodus 25:10-22 (KJB)

I have little doubt with a new temple, they will produce an ark, maybe not the original, but I think they will have one from somewhere. But then we need to remember that the temple sacrifice will be stopped and the "abomination of desolation" will take place, which may well involve a fake ark along with the Antichrist declaring himself God.

Yes, I've seen artist renderings of what they think it looked like. But from the descriptions in scripture, I'm not convinced people have it correct. Close, but the instructions are a bit general, particularly the cherubs on top, so I suspect the end product wasn't quite what people have come up with.

For instance, what exactly does a "cherub" look like? Or what would a "stave" look like? There's only a basic description. The staves are really just gold plated shi ttim wood poles. Thickness? Length? No mention. The "rings"? Gives location they were to be placed, and they were to be cast in gold. Obviously a ring is round and has a hole through it, but not even a mention of it's diameter, so I'm assuming that God simply left those details up to what man was using at the time, the "standard" size of a pole that was used to carry stuff, and a ring that was big enough for the pole to fit through.

So whatever they produce, as I understand temple worship, it must be the original. To me, a fake would be an abomination, according to Judaic law.

Then does that mean those people who would worship at the new temple not really be Jews according to the law, being in violation of the law? Hmm.

"...they say they are Jews and are not..."
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 03:54:45 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: