End Times and Current Events
November 27, 2021, 09:12:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Numerics

Shoutbox
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
September 11, 2017, 06:59:33 am Psalm 51:17 says: The law of reaping and sowing. It's amazing how God's mercy and longsuffering has hovered over America so long. (ie, the infrastructure is very bad here b/c for many years, they were grossly underspent on. 1st Tim 6:10, the god of materialism has its roots firmly in the West) And remember once upon a time ago when shacking up b/w straight couples drew shock awe?

Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Numerics  (Read 3733 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2013, 12:37:13 am »

Prove the Bible by Math

How can we know the bible is real?  The proof is in the numbers, they don’t lie.  There are numerical patterns throughout the bible that prove that it is inspired and the authentic, undefiled, uncorrupted Word of God. It is as easy as 1-2-3.  The numbers and the patterns must match doctrine.

(Jeremiah 33:3) “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”

To prove that the books in our cannon of the King James are perfect, there are 66 books from Genesis to Revelation. What does scripture tell of itself?

(John 6:63) ” It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
(John 14:26) ” But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”

Proof #1:
Since the Holy Spirit is called the Comforter, and the Word of God is spirit, is there a number that proves this? “Comfort” is found in the King James Bible exactly 66 times, precisely the same number of books.

Proof #2:
The first mention of the word “book” in the Old Testament is found in Gen 5:1.
(Genesis 5:1) “This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;”
(Genesis 5:5) “And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.”

The 930th chapter in the bible is Matt 1 and is the first mention of the word “book” in the New Testament.
(Matthew 1:1) “The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.”
When the first Adam died, the second Adam, Jesus, picked up and lives forever.

Proof #3:
In the book of the law, the Old Testament, there are 39 books. Adam was given one law to follow and that law contains 39 words in the King James Bible.
(Genesis 2:16-17) “¶And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: {17} But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”

Proof #4:
A corrupted seed was planted in Eve’s mind when the serpent spoke 46 words. The seed of man has 46 chromosomes.
(Genesis 3:1-5) “Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? {2} And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: {3} But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. {4} And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: {5} For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.”

Proof #5:
(Matthew 14:17)”And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.”  5 is the number for grace, so this verse shows grace will be given to the Jew and Gentile.  Remember the 12 baskets left over?  (Matthew 14:20)”And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full.”  12 is the number for promise.  We can know that these numbers tell us that the grace of God is much more abundant and is promised to the Jew and Gentile.

Proof #6:
With 5 being grace, the name “Christ” is found exactly 555 times in the King James Bible. Three 5′s represent the Trinity. With this, all of the forms of “righteous” are exactly 555 times in the King James Bible.

Search of: “Christ”

Found 555 Occurrences
in 522 Verses
in 163 Chapters
in 26 Books

Not found at all in 30580 Verses of the Bible
Not found at all in 1026 Chapters of the Bible
Not found at all in 40 Books of the Bible

Search of: “righteous*”

Found 555 Occurrences
in 510 Verses
in 269 Chapters
in 50 Books

Not found at all in 30592 Verses of the Bible
Not found at all in 920 Chapters of the Bible
Not found at all in 16 Books of the Bible

In the following passage, the lineage from Jesus-Adam is 77 generations establishing Jesus as a rightful heir as a son of God. Through Jesus, the church is also heir. (Galatians 3:29) “And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” (Titus 3:7) “That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.” Guess how many times “church” is mentioned in the King James Version. 77 times. Take a look at the 77th verse in the bible. (Genesis 3:21) “Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.”

77 Generations of Jesus to Adam:
(Luke 3:23-38) “And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli, {24} Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph, {25} Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge, {26} Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda, {27} Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri, {28} Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er, {29} Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, {30} Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim, {31} Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David, {32} Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson, {33} Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda, {34} Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor, {35} Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala, {36} Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech, {37} Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan, {38} Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.”

Bible search software used is found on this link: http://purebiblesearch.com/

Are we told to count? Yes! Twice we are told to count to find wisdom. In Revelation 13 in reference to the mark of the beast, 666, and in the 666th chapter of the bible, Eccl 7.

(Revelation 13:18) “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

(Ecclesiastes 7:23) “¶All this have I proved by wisdom: I said, I will be wise; but it was far from me.”
(Ecclesiastes 7:27) “Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:”

This knowledge changed my life.

(Colossians 1:23) “If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;”

Is the King James Version inspired? Do the math.

http://sowingseeds1.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/proving-the-bible-is-easy-as-1-2-3/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: