End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 12:18:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Numerics

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Numerics  (Read 5440 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2010, 09:02:23 pm »

This interesting page is about 911 and some other numbers in the King James Bible:

http://www.av1611.org/othpubls/eleven.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 03:59:48 am »

The number five:

In dealing with the Five Points of Calvinism, It is certainly fitting that five is the number of death, so the Five Points of Calvinism will kill anything near it. Just as it takes no keen intellect to see that five is the biblical number of death, so no insight is necessary, other than an ability to read the Bible, to see the flagrant perversion that the Five Points of Calvinism make of Holy Scripture. Satan, the angel of death is the fifth cherub (Ezek 28:14) and has the power of death (Heb 2:14). The first man dies in Genesis 5:5. In Acts 5:5, Ananias dies after being asked five questions about his sin ("The wages of sin is death" [Rom 6:23]). Paul was whipped five times (2 Cor 11:24). Jesus Christ had five wounds. In Revelation chapter five, we see the Lamb that was slain (Rev 5). During the Tribulation, locusts will torment men for five months (Rev 9:5) until they seek death (Rev 9:6). When the fifth seal was opened, John saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain (Rev 6:9). There were five men stoned in the Bible that died. The "sin unto death" is in First John chapter five. The greatest chapter in the Bible on death, describing two men whose deaths affected billions of people, is Romans chapter five.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 02:56:32 am »

The KJV has 3 sets of 7 references to each of the following words and phrases; 1. The Word 2. The Mediator 3. "After the order of Melchisedec" The NIV has removed 1 of each of these words. So the NIV has 3 descriptions of Christ that add up to 666. The KJV numbers are 777.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 03:25:28 am »

What the King James Code is NOT.

The King James Code does not have anything to do with equidistant letter sequences. Much debate centers around ELS because of its controversial, and sometimes rather subjective nature. Some feel that, even though, there may well be letter sequences in the Hebrew scriptures, there meanings and interpretations are most often obscure.

The King James Code is not a private, secret language that only the elect are going to be able to interpret. It does not necessarily require sophisticated computers and software in order to discover the codes, however, a computer search is much easier and less time consuming than a typical concordance search.
What is the King James Code?

If I had to describe the King James Code in a nutshell, I would do it this way. The King James Bible contains a system of numbers that are consistently linked with words or phrases in the scriptures. It is understood that the Bible can be comprehended on many levels. The more you study the Scriptures and become accustomed to them, the more you understand the Divine symbols of certain passages that you never saw before. These must always come as a product of Divine Revelation. Certain words and phrases take on a whole new meaning, never contradictory to any other passage in the Scriptures. As you study, you begin to see also that numbers seem to have a certain relevance in the Bible. Each number will have its own symbolic meaning. Things associated with completion or perfection will be linked with the number 7. Things associated with the sinfulness of man will be associated with the number 6, and so on.

What I have discovered, or rather, what the Lord has revealed, is that word and phrase occurrences in the King James Bible follow this same pattern. If a word or a phrase is added or omitted, this ruins the pattern. Could it be that this is why God commanded us not to add or take away from His Word? (Deut. 4:2, Rev. 22:18,19)

An example of how this works is found in the phrase "Holy Spirit". This phrase is found exactly 7 times in the King James Bible. This not only reveals the Divine nature of the Holy Spirit, but also reveals to us that the Bible is a very unique Book. It contains the very signature of God himself, for, it would be impossible for man to plan a book, and a system of numbers, in this fashion.

Please read these pages carefully and with an open mind. It may benefit you to acquire some knowledge of the use of numbers in the Bible, but a mastery of the subject is not necessary. For those who are not familiar at all with the usage of Bible numerics, I include a reference guide in this document.

Numbers are one of the few things in this world that can truly reflect the nature of God in several ways. First, numbers are infinite. We will never count the last number, because it does not exist. Not only are they infinite in positive form, but in negative form as well. This perfectly describes a God who is eternal; a God who always was and always shall be.

Numbers are constant. They never change. In this world, languages have changed, people have changed, the world itself is in a constant state of change, but numbers remain the same. 2+2 always equals 4 and always will. There is no way it will change.

Numbers are one of the few things, according to Revelation 21, that will accompany us from this world to the next. They are as eternal and infinite as our Mighty God is.

This is why His Word is a word of numbers. Please read the following carefully. All of this research can be easily replicated using a Bible search program. I recommend using QuickVerse for Windows. It is the program that I used in gathering this information. A copy will cost about $10-$15 dollars. QuickVerse will allow you to search for a word or phrase, and then list exactly how many times that word or phrase is found, and show you how many verses it is found in. Not all Bible search programs will do this. Also, QuickVerse comes with a master list of all the words in the AV, along with the number of times they are found in the text.

As I said earlier, this information came on me rather quick. Although I have made several attempts at proofreading and double-checking the various patterns for accuracy, there may be an occasion where I have made an error. Let me assure you, that any errors in this book are merely the result of human frailty and not sinister manipulation, just to prove a point.

I welcome any response you may have after reviewing this information. My address is given below. Thank you and may the Lord bless you.

Read more:

http://www.biblebelievers.com/Hoggard_KJV_Code.html
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 06:19:27 am »

^^^

I'm not the world's biggest fan of Hoggard anymore, however, his King James Code was fascinating, to say the least. Yes, this presentation showed how DEEP the KJV really is. Whether what he showed is actually true or not, I don't know, but you can't deny the DEPTH the KJV has, so maybe the numerology has some truth to it.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 03:23:42 am »

so maybe the numerology has some truth to it.

What? are you still not convinced by this?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 08:13:34 am »

What? are you still not convinced by this?

The point of my post above was that b/c the KJV is the true word of God, it is no surprise that it has ALOT OF DEPTH, which is why I'm not surprised at all of all the numerology that comes out of it if one searches the scriptures.(which is what I meant when I said "maybe there's some truth to this")

Overall, b/c of the depth of the KJV, I'm not surprised by anything.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 04:59:12 am »

A Free Resource for numbers in Scripture

Number in Scripture: Its Supernatural Design and Spiritual Significance

by E. W. Bullinger  (1837-1913)

Fourth Edition, Revised.

"The works of the Lord are great, Sought out of all them have pleasure therein." Ps. cxi. 2.

http://philologos.org/__eb-nis/

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 03:51:00 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8BsS1t9igE&sns=fb

CLEANTV.com

CleanTV® is your safe haven for educational and entertaining television programs.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 05:17:10 am »

What do these phrases have in common?

Roman Catholic, Queen of Heaven, Christmas Tree, Easter Egg Hunt, Saint Nicholas, Roman Soldiers, Judas Iscariot, King of Babylon, The Golden City, The Antichrist, false prophets, false teachers, false brethren, false Apostles, false doctrine, false religion, Prince of Tyrus, Baal-Ashtoreth, Jacob's trouble, purple-scarlet, unclean spirit, bottomless pit, blood of saints, the great ****, wicked sinners, homosexuality, fire-brimstone, smoke of the pit.

They all have 13 letters, 13 is the Bible number for evil, rebellion, wickedness and 85% of all 13's in the bible are negative.

Words mentioned 13 times or it's multiple (85% of all 13's in scripture have a negative connotation) in Revelation.

“Wrath”
 “Saints”
 “Dragon”
 “39 Great things” (3x13)
 “Fire” 26 times (2x13)

17:5 Satan's Bride is described in 13 capitalized words using a total of 65 (5x13) letters (that's 6-13's)
 “MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOT'S AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
 17:18 (3X6) 18 words (3X6) in reference to Babylon.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 03:38:13 pm »

Very interesting - good catch! Smiley

Also, the other perverted versions have watered down a lot of this as well. While as Christians we shouldn't be obsessed too much into numerology(like the occultists do), but nonetheless there are BASICS we SHOULD know.

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 04:55:12 am »

BE NOT AFRAID VS FEAR NOT

BE NOT AFRAID appears in THE KJB 26 TIMES (2+6=8)

FEAR NOT appears in THE KJB 62 TIMES (6+2=8)

IN BIBLE NUMERICS THE NUMBER "8" means "New Beginnings"

COINCIDENCE?

NO SIR! it was meant to be, THE KJB IS PERFECT IN EVERYTHING! FROM NUMBERS TO LETTERS TO DISCERNMENTS.

GENESIS 15:1 "After these things THE WORD of THE LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, FEAR NOT Abram: I AM thy SHIELD, and thy EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD."

REVELATION 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, FEAR NOT; I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST."

EZEKIEL 2:6 "And thou son of man, BE NOT AFRAID of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: BE NOT AFRAID of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks though they be a rebellious house."

1 PETER 3:13-14 " And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake
HAPPY ARE YE: and BE NOT AFRAID of their terror, neither be troubled;"

JOHN 11:25-26" JESUS SAID UNTO HER, I AM....BELIEVEST THOU THIS??
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2013, 12:33:57 pm »

"Behold, I shew you a mystery..."
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2013, 12:37:13 am »

Prove the Bible by Math

How can we know the bible is real?  The proof is in the numbers, they don’t lie.  There are numerical patterns throughout the bible that prove that it is inspired and the authentic, undefiled, uncorrupted Word of God. It is as easy as 1-2-3.  The numbers and the patterns must match doctrine.

(Jeremiah 33:3) “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”

To prove that the books in our cannon of the King James are perfect, there are 66 books from Genesis to Revelation. What does scripture tell of itself?

(John 6:63) ” It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
(John 14:26) ” But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”

Proof #1:
Since the Holy Spirit is called the Comforter, and the Word of God is spirit, is there a number that proves this? “Comfort” is found in the King James Bible exactly 66 times, precisely the same number of books.

Proof #2:
The first mention of the word “book” in the Old Testament is found in Gen 5:1.
(Genesis 5:1) “This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;”
(Genesis 5:5) “And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.”

The 930th chapter in the bible is Matt 1 and is the first mention of the word “book” in the New Testament.
(Matthew 1:1) “The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.”
When the first Adam died, the second Adam, Jesus, picked up and lives forever.

Proof #3:
In the book of the law, the Old Testament, there are 39 books. Adam was given one law to follow and that law contains 39 words in the King James Bible.
(Genesis 2:16-17) “¶And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: {17} But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”

Proof #4:
A corrupted seed was planted in Eve’s mind when the serpent spoke 46 words. The seed of man has 46 chromosomes.
(Genesis 3:1-5) “Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? {2} And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: {3} But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. {4} And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: {5} For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.”

Proof #5:
(Matthew 14:17)”And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.”  5 is the number for grace, so this verse shows grace will be given to the Jew and Gentile.  Remember the 12 baskets left over?  (Matthew 14:20)”And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full.”  12 is the number for promise.  We can know that these numbers tell us that the grace of God is much more abundant and is promised to the Jew and Gentile.

Proof #6:
With 5 being grace, the name “Christ” is found exactly 555 times in the King James Bible. Three 5′s represent the Trinity. With this, all of the forms of “righteous” are exactly 555 times in the King James Bible.

Search of: “Christ”

Found 555 Occurrences
in 522 Verses
in 163 Chapters
in 26 Books

Not found at all in 30580 Verses of the Bible
Not found at all in 1026 Chapters of the Bible
Not found at all in 40 Books of the Bible

Search of: “righteous*”

Found 555 Occurrences
in 510 Verses
in 269 Chapters
in 50 Books

Not found at all in 30592 Verses of the Bible
Not found at all in 920 Chapters of the Bible
Not found at all in 16 Books of the Bible

In the following passage, the lineage from Jesus-Adam is 77 generations establishing Jesus as a rightful heir as a son of God. Through Jesus, the church is also heir. (Galatians 3:29) “And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” (Titus 3:7) “That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.” Guess how many times “church” is mentioned in the King James Version. 77 times. Take a look at the 77th verse in the bible. (Genesis 3:21) “Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.”

77 Generations of Jesus to Adam:
(Luke 3:23-38) “And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli, {24} Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph, {25} Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge, {26} Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda, {27} Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri, {28} Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er, {29} Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, {30} Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim, {31} Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David, {32} Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson, {33} Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda, {34} Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor, {35} Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala, {36} Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech, {37} Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan, {38} Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.”

Bible search software used is found on this link: http://purebiblesearch.com/

Are we told to count? Yes! Twice we are told to count to find wisdom. In Revelation 13 in reference to the mark of the beast, 666, and in the 666th chapter of the bible, Eccl 7.

(Revelation 13:18) “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

(Ecclesiastes 7:23) “¶All this have I proved by wisdom: I said, I will be wise; but it was far from me.”
(Ecclesiastes 7:27) “Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:”

This knowledge changed my life.

(Colossians 1:23) “If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;”

Is the King James Version inspired? Do the math.

http://sowingseeds1.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/proving-the-bible-is-easy-as-1-2-3/
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2014, 04:06:16 am »

"Al Cuppett (former Joint Chief) proves and demonstrates using scriptural numerics how God translated the Authorized King James Version of the Holy Bible from Heaven to earth.

King James Bible: Pure Cambridge Edition:1980 & 1983 are the correct ones according to Al. He goes on to expose where all the corrupt bibles originated from.

Psalm 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Move the player up to 14:46 to see how that came to pass in 1611."

The numerics used are from Ed Vallowe's book biblical mathematics.
This sample vid is from Al cuppets 1998 video Straight from the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
The mathematical precision of the KJV proves it has a divine author.

1=unity
2=union,division,witnessing
3=resurrection,divine,completeness and perfection
4=earth,world,creation,creator
5=death
6=weakness of man,evils of satan,manifestation of sin
7=completeness spiritual perfection
8=newbirth,new creation or new beginning
9=fruit of spirit,divine completeness from the Lord
10=testimony law and responsibility
11=judgment and disorder **september 11th** 9+1+1=11
12=governmental perfection
13=depravity and rebellion
14=deliverance or salvation 15=rest
16=love
17=victory
18=bondage
19=faith
20=redemption
21=exceeding sinfulness of sin
22=light
23=death
24=the priesthood
25=the forgiveness of sins
26=the gospel of Christ
27=preaching of the gospel
28=Eternal life
29=departure
30=the blood of Christ dedications
31=offspring
32=covenant
33=promise
34=naming of a son
35=hope
36=the enemy
37=THE WORD OF GOD
38=slavery
39=disease
40=trials, probation, and testings
42=Irael's oppression Lord's advent or returning
45=preservation
50=Holy Spirit
60=pride
66=idol worship
70=Universality,Israels Restoration
100=Gods election of grace,children of promise
119= The resurrection day,Lords day
120=Divine period of probation
144=The spirit guided life
153=fruit bearing
200=insufficiency
600=warfare
666=the number of the beast, anti christ
888=The first resurrection saints
1000=Divine completeness and the Glory of God
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2014, 04:05:27 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 04:46:25 am »

King James Bible: Pure Cambridge Edition:1980 & 1983 are the correct ones according to Al. He goes on to expose where all the corrupt bibles originated from.

And this guy "Al" would be wrong!

The first "PCE" was the 1900 version, and that isn't even the correct text. It's a later version of the 1769 text, which is the true text in my opinion.

While there are obvious numerical curiosities in scripture, the "numeric" movement is not biblical, but a variation of New Age mysticism.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 12:52:52 am »

And this guy "Al" would be wrong!

The first "PCE" was the 1900 version, and that isn't even the correct text. It's a later version of the 1769 text, which is the true text in my opinion.

The way i see it is that Al is wrong here and you are right.

While there are obvious numerical curiosities in scripture, the "numeric" movement is not biblical, but a variation of New Age mysticism.

i wouldn't go that far with that statement. Numerics are all across the Bible. New Agers do do numerology but it is occult numerology not Biblical numerics. i see that Satan has a counterfeit occultic numerology class of people to counterfeit what God does, Satan counterfeits.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 12:54:44 am »

Chapter 33 - Scripture Numerics
Dispensational Truth - Clarence Larkin
Chapter XXXIII

Every careful reader of the Holy Scriptures has had his attention called to the frequent use of certain numbers as four, seven, ten, twelve, forty and seventy. These numbers occur with more or less frequency in both the Old and New Testament and indicate that the Scriptures have a "Numerical Structure" that is based on the "Symbolic" significance of these numbers.

God has been called "The Great Geometrician, " and is said to do everything after a plan and by number, weight and measure. If God is the Author of the Scriptures and the Creator of the world, then the "Word of God" and the "Works of God" should harmonize.

The Scriptures reveal a "Time System" known as the "Weeks of Scripture." They are "seven in number.

1. The Week of "Days."
2. The Week of "Weeks."
3. The Week of "Months."
4. The Week of "Years."
5. The Week of "Weeks of Years."
6. The Week of "Millenniums."
7. The Week of "Ages."

The Weeks of Scripture

Now this "Scale of Weeks" is common in nature. The hen sits 3 weeks the pigeon 2, after having laid eggs for 2 weeks. The ova of salmon is hatched in 20 weeks. Of 129 species of Mammalia the majority have a period from conception to birth of an exact number of weeks. The same is true of the human race. Fevers, and intermittent attacks of gout, ague and similar complaints have a "Septiform Periodicity, " and the Seventh, Fourteenth and Twenty-first days in certain diseases are known as "critical" days. Then there are 7 notes in the musical scale, 7 colors in the rainbow, 7 rays in prismatic light, and the leaves of plants are largely governed in their forms by the same Law of Sevens.

This agreement of Nature with the Scriptures cannot be a mere coincidence. It reveals the fact that they are both built on a "Divine Plan."

ONE
The Number of "Unity."

It symbolizes the Unity of God. Mark 12:32. John 10:30. In Eph. 4:4-6 we have seven distinct "Unities, " One Body, One Spirit. One Hope, One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism, One God.

TWO
The Number of "Union."

The Union of Marriage, and "they shall be one flesh." Gen. 2:23, Gen. 2:24. The Union of Christ and the Church. Eph. 5:31, Eph. 5:32. The Union of the "Two Natures" in Jesus. Luke 1:35. The Union of death and life in the Atonement of Christ, as seen in the "Two Birds" (Lev. 14:4-6), and the "Two Goats." Lev. 16:5-7. The Disciples were named in Pairs (Matt. 10:2-4) and were sent out Two by Two. Mark 6:7. There were "Two Tables" of Testimony, and "Two Witnesses" were necessary to a fair trial, and "Two Witnesses" will testify during the Tribulation. Rev. 11:3.

THREE
The Number of "Divinity."

It is called the "Divine Number" because it is mentioned so often in connection with Holy Things. It speaks of the Trinity of God Father, Son and Holy Spirit; and the Trinity of Man-Body, Soul and Spirit; of the Three Great Feasts, the Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles; the Threefold character of the Baptismal Formula (Matt. 28:19) ; of the Apostolic Benediction (2Cor. 13:14) ; the Three Temptations of Christ, and His Three Prayers in Gethsemane; the Three Denials of Peter and the Lord's Threefold Question and Charge, and the Threefold Vision of the Sheet. The number Three is also associated with the Restoration of Israel (Hosea 6:1, Hosea 6:2). the Resurrection of Jonah, and the Resurrection of Christ. Matt. 12:38-40. The number Three is very prominent in the Threefold ascriptions in the Book of Revelation. Jesus Christ is spoken of as He which is and was and is to come; as the "Faithful Witness, " the "First Begotten From the Dead, " and the "Prince of the Kings of the Earth." The four "Living Creatures" chant "Holy, Holy, Holy" unto the Almighty, and give Him "Glory, " and "Honor" and "Thanks." The Book is divided into "Three Parts." There are Three "Woe Trumpets, " and Three "Froglike Spirits" issue from the mouth of the Dragon, the mouth of the Beast, and the mouth of the False Prophet. Rev. 16:13, Rev. 16:14. 11

Three plagues are to come upon Babylon, "Death, " "Mourning and "Famine" (Rev. 18:Cool, and "three classes" of persons shall bewail her downfall, "Kings, " "Merchants" and "Seamen." These are but a few specimens of the use of the number Three in the Scriptures.

The number Three is also prominent in nature. The primary colors of "Solar Light" are Blue, Yellow and Red; and the Sun itself is a Trinity whose manifestations are Light, Heat and Chemical Rays. In nature there are Three Kingdoms, Animal, Vegetable and Mineral. Matter exists in Three forms, Gaseous, Liquid and Solid, and the great forces of nature are Gravitation, Light and Electricity. The history of the Earth between the Fall of Man and the Renovation of the Earth by Fire is divided into Three Ages, the Antediluvian, Present, and the Millennial Age., all bounded by great climatic changes.

FOUR
The Number of the "World."

The Four Seasons, Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn. The Four points of the Compass, North, East, South and West. The Four Elements, Earth, Air, Fire and Water. The River that flowed out from the "Garden of Eden" was divided into Four Parts. Gen. 2:10-12. Ezekiel had a vision of the Cherubim. They were Four in number and each had Four Faces and Four Wings. The first face was that of a Man. The second that of a Lion, the third that of an Ox, and the fourth that of an Eagle, all of them "earthly" creatures. The great "World Powers" as revealed to the Prophet Daniel were Four in number, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome. The Four World judgments to come upon the Nations are War, Famine, Pestilence and Earthquakes. Matt. 24:6, Matt. 24:7. Four divisions of the human race are Nations, Kindred, Peoples and Tongues. There are Four Portraits of Christ in the Four Gospels. God's Four "Sore judgments" upon Jerusalem are the Sword Famine, Noisome Beast and the Pestilence. The Brazen Altar had Four Sides and Four Horns, and the New Jerusalem is Foursquare.

FIVE
The Number of "Division."

This number is not of frequent occurrence. There were Five Wise and Five Foolish Virgins. Jesus fed the Multitude (Five Thousand men), with Five loaves. David took Five smooth stones from the brook. There are Five digits on each hand and foot. The books of Moses are Five in number. There are Five senses.

SIX
The Number of "Man."

Man was made on the Sixth day. His appointed days of labor are Six. The Hebrew slave was to serve Six years. For Six years the land was to be sown and to rest during the seventh. The kingdoms of this world are to last for Six Thousand Years. Moses was compelled to wait for Six days on the Mount before God revealed Himself unto him. Ex. 24:15-17. Six days the Children of Israel compassed the city of Jericho before its walls fell on the seventh. Josh. 6:1-3. There were Six steps to Solomon's Throne. 1Kings 10:19. It was Six days after Jesus foretold of His coming glory before He took His Disciples to the Mount where He was transfigured before them. Matt. 16:28-17:2. Nebuchadnezzar, a type of those who want to "deify" man, erected a "Golden Image, " typical of himself, in the Plain of Dura, and commanded the rulers and people of his provinces to fall down before it and worship it under penalty of being thrown into a burning fiery furnace. Dan. 3:1-3. The dimensions of the "Image" are worthy of note. It was Sixty cubits high and Six cubits broad. It was prophetic of the "Image of the Beast" that the False Prophet will command the people to make in the day of the Beast (Antichrist) (Rev. 13:13-15), and it is significant that the "Number" of the Beast is 666. This is the day when men are seeking the

"Deification of Man, "

and his powers, and dethroning the "Son of Man, " and they will reach the consummation of their desire when they for Commercial Reasons (Rev. 13:15-17) will worship the Beast. This is "Man's Day, " and its symbol is Six, which stops short of seven.

SEVEN
The Number of "Perfection" or "Dispensational Fulness."

It is made up of the sum of 3+4=7. That is of the Divine number and the World number. It is more frequently used in the Scriptures than any other numeral. It stands for the Seventh Day of the "Creative Week, " and speaks of the Millennial Rest Day.

The Sabbath was the Seventh day. Enoch was the Seventh from Adam. There were Seven days of grace after Noah entered into the Ark. Jacob served Seven years for Raehel. There were Seven years of plenty, and Seven years of famine in Egypt. At the taking of Jericho, Seven Priests, with Seven Trumpets, marched at the head of the people Seven times around the city. There was a Seven-Branched Candlestick in the Tabernacle. The land was to rest in the Seventh year. Solomon was Seven years in building the Temple and kept the feast for Seven days. Job had Seven sons. When his friends came to visit him they sat Seven days and Seven nights in silence, and afterward they were required to offer a Burnt Offering of Seven bullocks and Seven rams. Naaman washed Seven times in the Jordan. The blood was to be sprinkled Seven times before the Mercy Seat. Lev. 16:14. There were Seven Feasts of Jehovah, some of which lasted Seven days. The Saviour spake Seven words from the cross. Seven men of honest report were chosen to administer the alms of the Church. But it is not until we come to the Book of Revelation that, we see the significance of the number Seven.

The Book is addressed to the Seven Churches of Asia by Him who stands in the midst of the Seven Golden Candlesticks, and from the Seven Spirits before His Throne, and was to be sent to the Seven Stars, or ministers ot those churches. There is a Seven-Sealed Book, which is opened by a Lamb having Seven horns and Seven eyes. Seven Seals are broken. Seven Angels sound Seven Trumpets and Seven Angels pour out Seven Golden Vials containing the Seven last Plagues. There is a Beast with Seven Heads, and a Dragon with Seven Heads and Seven Crowns on the Heads. There are Seven Mountains, and in all the number Seven is mentioned upward of 50 times in the Book of Revelation. It is the Book of Sevens because it is the Book of the Consummation of all the Seven Dispensations of God's Plan and Purpose of the Ages, and ushers in the New Heaven and the New Earth, and the New City.

EIGHT
The Number of the "New Order of Things."

The Eighth Day is the beginning of a New Week. The Jewish Sabbath was on the last or Seventh Day of the week, Jesus rose on the First day of a new week or the Eighth day. His Resurrection introduced a New Order of Things, the Christian Sabbath and the "New Creation, " or Regeneration of the Soul, and points to the New Heaven and the New Earth, which will be the Eighth Dispensation, following the Seventh or Millennial Dispensation.

God commanded Abraham to "circumcise" every male child on the Eighth day. Gen. 17:11-13. Any who were not "circumcised" were to be "cut off" from the people-the Hebrew Nation. Isaac was "circumcised" on the Eighth day. What did Circumcision symbolize? It symbolized that Abraham and his descendants were a New Race, who by Circumcision were "cut off" from the old Adamic Headship, and entered into a new relationship with God.

Noah was the Eighth person (2Pet. 2:5), and his family consisted of Eight persons (1Pet. 3:20), and they populated the new earth after the Flood. David was the Eighth son of Jesse, and he introduced a new order in Israel. 1Sam. 16:10, 1Sam. 16:11. The leper was cleansed on the Eighth day from his leprosy, thus proclaiming a new man. Lev. 14:10, Lev. 14:23. The sheaf of "First Fruits" was to be waved before the Lord on the Eighth day, or the "Morrow After the Sabbath" (Lev. 23:11), and 50 days later, on the same day of the week the Feast of Pentecost was observed, which typified the sending of the Holy Spirit, Who inaugurated the new Gospel Dispensation. Lev. 23:16.

The Feast of Tabernacles lasted for seven days, but on the Eighth day a "Holy Convocation" was to be held. Lev. 23:36. The Feast of Tabernacles was the last of the three great Festivals, and came at the close of the harvest, and during it the Children of Israel dwelt in booths. It is typical of God's eternal rest.

TEN
The Number of "Worldly Completion."

It is made up of the sum of the World number 4 and 6 the Number of Man. It is probably based on the decimal system, suggested by the 10 digits of hands or feet. It was looked upon as a complete number, and was used as such in the Ten Commandments. In the parable of the Ten Virgins it gives the legal number necessary for a Jewish function. In the Ten Toes of Nebuchadnezzar's Image, and the Ten Horns of Daniel's "Fourth Beast, " that point to the Ten Kings, or Kingdoms, typified by the Ten Horns of john's "Beast" (Rev. 17:3, 12 we see the summing up of Gentile power in Ten Federated Kingdoms, which will be the completion of worldly Gentile rule, and which will be destroyed by the "Stone Kingdom" of Christ. Then we have the Ten "pieces of silver" (Luke 15:Cool, and the Ten servants to whom were entrusted Ten pounds and one rewarded by being given authority over Ten cities (Luke 19:13, Luke 19:17) and the Ten plagues of Egypt, and other uses of the number Ten scattered through the Scriptures.

TWELVE
The Number of "Eternal Perfection."

It is the product of the Divine number 3, and 4 the World number, There were Twelve Tribes of Israel; Twelve stones in the High Priest's Breastplate; Twelve cakes of Shewbread; Twelve wells of water at Elim; Twelve spies were sent into Canaan; Joshua placed Twelve stones in the bed of Jordan; Elijah built an altar of Twelve stones; Solomon's "Molten Sea" stood on Twelve brass oxen. In the New Testament we read that at Twelve years of age Jesus visited the Temple; that He chose Twelve Apostles, and that His Father would send at His request Twelve Legions of Angels. Then there was the woman who was diseased for Twelve years, and the Twelve-year-old daughter of Jairus.

In the Book of Revelation we read of the woman with a crown of Twelve stars, and that the New Jerusalem has Twelve gates, and at the gates Twelve angels; that it has Twelve foundations, and in then the names of the Twelve Apostles of the Lamb; that its trees bear Twelve manner of fruits; that it lieth foursquare and measures Twelve thousand furlongs on a side, and that the height c)f the wall is 144 cubits, or 12Xl 2. We are also told that in the "Regeneration" the Twelve Apostles shall sit on Twelve Thrones judging the Twelve Tribes of Israel. Matt. 19:28. Thus it is clear that in the final consummation of all things Israel and the Church shall have their place in the New Earth and the New City.

FORTY
The Number of "Probation."

At the Flood it rained Forty days and Forty nights. Moses was on probation Forty years in Egypt, Forty years in the desert, and Forty years with Israel in the Wilderness. The Spies were Forty days spying out the land and Israel wandered Forty years in the Wilderness. The reigns of Saul, David and Solomon each lasted Forty years. Goliath defied Israel for Forty days. Nineveh was given Forty days to repent. Elijah fasted Forty days and Forty nights. Jesus was tempted Forty days and appeared eleven times during Forty days after His Resurrection. Punishment by flogging was limited to Forty stripes save one. All these instances show that God was not hasty in His judgments, but gave man ample time for a fair trial.

There are other numbers mentioned in Scripture as Seventy, One Hundred and Twenty, "One Hundred and Forty-four, " etc., but it is not necessary to pursue the subject further as we have seen that there is a symbolism attached to the numbers of Scripture.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2014, 04:41:37 am »

The Bible students with even a cursory familiarity with Bible numerology recognize that the number 6 is the number of man. God repeatedly uses this number in relation to man.

1.Man was created on the 6th day
2.Man is commanded to work six days in a week with the seventh day being a day of rest.
3.Man reigns upon the earth 6,000 years, with Christ reigning for the last 1,000 years.
4.In the 6th Book of the O.T. which is Joshua on its 6th chapter and 6th verse, you can find the word “Nun”, which is a name of a man.
5.In the 6th Book of the N.T. which is Romans has a name “Man’s” on it and on its 6th chapter on the 6th verse, you can find the word “Man”
6.In the 6th chapter of the 6th Book of the N.T. , the word “Man” appears 6x (6:3,5,6,7,7,9)
7.In Revelation 13:18 man shows up with the number 666.
8.In Revelation 13:18
 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Six hundred =600; three score = (3x20)= 60; six=6 combined 666.
9.Interestingly, all six of the letters representing the number of system of the Roman Empire added together to give the number 666;
I=1
 V=5
 X=10
 L=50
 C=100
 D=500
 That is 1+5+10+50+100+500 =(666)
10.Man and time are closely associated
 Minute= 60 seconds
 Hour= 60 minutes
 Day and Night= 12 hours each (2x6)
 Day= 24 hours (4x6)
 Year= 12 months (2x6)
11.The word "Man" is found 816 verses in the New Testament, a multiple of (6x136)
12.The Hebrew slave was to serve Six years. For Six years the land was to be sown and to rest during the seventh.
13.The kingdoms of this world are to last for Six Thousand Years.
14.Moses was compelled to wait for Six days on the Mount before God revealed Himself unto him. Ex. 24:15-17.
15.Six days the Children of Israel compassed the city of Jericho before its walls fell on the seventh. Josh. 6:1-3.
16.There were Six steps to Solomon's Throne. 1Kings 10:19.
(Gen 6:6) And it repented the LORD that he had made MAN on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart

If Joshua 6:6 numerically represents the anti-Christ and the Tribulation (the 6th book, 6th chapter and 6th verse = 666), one would not be surprised to find a depiction of the Rapture of the church in type prior to the occurrences of this 666. The Bible does not let a believer down as it pictures the Rapture described in 1st Thess.4.

Now in Joshua 6:5 And it shall come to pass, that when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the people shall ascend up every man straight before him.

Compare the trumpet in Joshua 6 to the “trump” in 1st Thess.4:16-17
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2014, 03:18:44 am »

Still about the Number 6

Six (6) times man charges the Incarnate Word (Jesus Christ) with having a devil;
1.(Mark 3:22) And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.
2.(Luke 11:15) But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils.
3.(John 7:20) The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil: who goeth about to kill thee?
4.(John 8:48) Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
5.(John 8;52) Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
6.(John 10:20) And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?

Six (6) times people bore testimony to the Saviour’s innocence:
1.Pilate (Luke 23:14)
2.Herod (Luke 23:15)
3.Judas Iscariot (Mt.27:3)
4.Pilate’s Wife (Matthew 27:19)
5.The penitent thief (Luke 23:41)
6.The Roman centurion (Luke 23:47)

Six (6) times the Lord was asked for a sign:
1.By Scribes and Pharisees (Matthew 12:38) (*Mark 8:11)
2.By Pharisees and Sadducees (Matthew 16:1)
3.By the Disciples (Matthew 24:3) (Mark 13:14)
4.By others (Luke 11:16)
5.By the Jews (John 2:18)
6.By the people (John 6:30)

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2014, 06:04:55 am »

1.God's Version of what He said..to Adam.

Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying,
>Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.< 39 (13x3)

2. The secondhand womans Version ...to the serpent,

Genesis 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, >We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.< 44
'Thou' is changed to 'Ye' etc
She ADDS 'neither shall ye touch it' < 5
(n.b.There is no Biblical record of Eve's physical death as she is a type of the gentile bride of Christ)

3. Serpents Version..

Genesis 3:4
'And the serpent said unto the woman,

>Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.< 33

The serpent ADDS one word 'not' .. 'Ye shall NOT surely die:
(making 5 the number for death - physical ) next verse 5. (second death spiritual ) As we know Adam did not die physically till he was 930 years old, that also was in the 1st 1000 year day of HIS-story.

The serpent uses 33 words (11x3) with this is the first mention of the word 'eyes'.

(n.b.An Adder is another name for a snake or serpent.)
The 33 bones in our spine is leading up to the eyes, the eyes being gates can take in good and evil.

4. The mans version? he kept quiet when he saw Eve take from the tree. (v6 he was with her).She ate first and he second. ( Adam died for his bride as Jesus Christ did for his.)

The word 'add' occurs 33 times

The last mention:

Revelation 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

There is only ONE Bible all others are the serpents versions..Just as there is One God,Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.. AMEN.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2014, 04:20:50 am »

You have to see this one!

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2016, 09:32:12 pm »

"seventy" occurs 61 times in the Bible so you might add to this:

Israel spent 70 years in captivity in Babylon

Jeremiah 29:10 For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place. 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

Israel a nation again May 1948 to 2018 is 70 years

Destruction of the temple in Jerusalem was 70AD by the Romans

Matthew 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

70 missionaries sent out

Luke 10:1 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come. 9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you. 17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Daniel's seventy weeks

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Seventy souls from Jacob

Exodus 1:5 And all the souls that came out of the loins of Jacob were seventy souls: for Joseph was in Egypt already.

Seventy elders and "the LORD came down in a cloud" (i'm thinking of the rapture)

Numbers 11:24 And Moses went out, and told the people the words of the LORD, and gathered the seventy men of the elders of the people, and set them round about the tabernacle. 25 And the LORD came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that, when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2016, 07:31:30 am »

Bookmarked*
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2016, 12:51:59 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2016, 04:07:59 am »

32 pieces (black and white) on a chess board, 32 squares empty at start of the game, 32 squares is half a chessboard (64 squares)
Genesis 32 has 32 verses the chapter is about Jacob and angels and Jacob and Esau and Jacob and a man
24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
32nd book of the Bible is Jonah with 4 chapters, 32/4 = 8 the number for a new beginning
"Jonah" = 19 times "Jonas" = 12 "Jona" = 1 total = 32 times
Jesus was in ministry at age 32. Simon Peter father is Jonas. Any Apostles aged 32?
Jesus died 32AD April 6 mentioned in 4 books of the NT Matthew, Mark, Luke, John 32/4 = 8
Psalm 32:1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
32 x 32 = 1024, 1024th chapter is Acts 6 verse 15 And all that sat in the council, looking stedfastly on him, saw his face as it had been the face of an angel.
Thankyou Lord for showing me this.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2017, 12:08:57 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2017, 08:55:15 am »

Report Spam   Logged