End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 10:45:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Numerics

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Numerics  (Read 5435 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2012, 03:25:28 am »

What the King James Code is NOT.

The King James Code does not have anything to do with equidistant letter sequences. Much debate centers around ELS because of its controversial, and sometimes rather subjective nature. Some feel that, even though, there may well be letter sequences in the Hebrew scriptures, there meanings and interpretations are most often obscure.

The King James Code is not a private, secret language that only the elect are going to be able to interpret. It does not necessarily require sophisticated computers and software in order to discover the codes, however, a computer search is much easier and less time consuming than a typical concordance search.
What is the King James Code?

If I had to describe the King James Code in a nutshell, I would do it this way. The King James Bible contains a system of numbers that are consistently linked with words or phrases in the scriptures. It is understood that the Bible can be comprehended on many levels. The more you study the Scriptures and become accustomed to them, the more you understand the Divine symbols of certain passages that you never saw before. These must always come as a product of Divine Revelation. Certain words and phrases take on a whole new meaning, never contradictory to any other passage in the Scriptures. As you study, you begin to see also that numbers seem to have a certain relevance in the Bible. Each number will have its own symbolic meaning. Things associated with completion or perfection will be linked with the number 7. Things associated with the sinfulness of man will be associated with the number 6, and so on.

What I have discovered, or rather, what the Lord has revealed, is that word and phrase occurrences in the King James Bible follow this same pattern. If a word or a phrase is added or omitted, this ruins the pattern. Could it be that this is why God commanded us not to add or take away from His Word? (Deut. 4:2, Rev. 22:18,19)

An example of how this works is found in the phrase "Holy Spirit". This phrase is found exactly 7 times in the King James Bible. This not only reveals the Divine nature of the Holy Spirit, but also reveals to us that the Bible is a very unique Book. It contains the very signature of God himself, for, it would be impossible for man to plan a book, and a system of numbers, in this fashion.

Please read these pages carefully and with an open mind. It may benefit you to acquire some knowledge of the use of numbers in the Bible, but a mastery of the subject is not necessary. For those who are not familiar at all with the usage of Bible numerics, I include a reference guide in this document.

Numbers are one of the few things in this world that can truly reflect the nature of God in several ways. First, numbers are infinite. We will never count the last number, because it does not exist. Not only are they infinite in positive form, but in negative form as well. This perfectly describes a God who is eternal; a God who always was and always shall be.

Numbers are constant. They never change. In this world, languages have changed, people have changed, the world itself is in a constant state of change, but numbers remain the same. 2+2 always equals 4 and always will. There is no way it will change.

Numbers are one of the few things, according to Revelation 21, that will accompany us from this world to the next. They are as eternal and infinite as our Mighty God is.

This is why His Word is a word of numbers. Please read the following carefully. All of this research can be easily replicated using a Bible search program. I recommend using QuickVerse for Windows. It is the program that I used in gathering this information. A copy will cost about $10-$15 dollars. QuickVerse will allow you to search for a word or phrase, and then list exactly how many times that word or phrase is found, and show you how many verses it is found in. Not all Bible search programs will do this. Also, QuickVerse comes with a master list of all the words in the AV, along with the number of times they are found in the text.

As I said earlier, this information came on me rather quick. Although I have made several attempts at proofreading and double-checking the various patterns for accuracy, there may be an occasion where I have made an error. Let me assure you, that any errors in this book are merely the result of human frailty and not sinister manipulation, just to prove a point.

I welcome any response you may have after reviewing this information. My address is given below. Thank you and may the Lord bless you.

Read more:

http://www.biblebelievers.com/Hoggard_KJV_Code.html
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: