End Times and Current Events
April 16, 2024, 11:10:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Other good Christian sites and forums.

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Other good Christian sites and forums.  (Read 12780 times)
razberry

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2010, 11:57:34 pm »

What's the deal with raptureready?  I've been a member there for about a year and a half and I've stayed in trouble since day one.  I'm down to my last warning. 

I was a member there from July 2008 to March 2009, until out of nowhere I got banned permanently(I had no idea why, but Todd Strandberg told me that I had some 6 infractions since Oct 2008, albeit minor, although I don't see that in their posting rules et al).

One time I got an infraction for posting that infamous 5 minute "They Live" movie clip because it had "cursing" in it. For anyone that has watched this 5 minute clip, there was NO vulgar language et al in it. Another time I got an infraction was when I posted a news article in its entirety(wheras the rules say only 3-4 paras). I didn't have a problem with this rule, but many other posters there would post news articles entirely daily, and nothing would happen to them. What got my final infraction was posting a youtube video of all the wolves in sheep's clothing. Are you familiar with that African American "cursing" preacher?(forgot his name) He didn't curse in it, but he said the "n" word in the clips, apparently, that was the one that got me banned permanently.

And their political forum was incredibly nasty. During pre-elections 2008, I posted how John McCain in 2004 voted against the ammendment addition to the constitution to ban gay marriage because he thought it was "un-Republican". Guess what, I got treated with ALOT of hostility for pointing this out(and others would post McCain quotes defending him that had nothing to do with this 2004 legislation). And also, the threads I made about McCain's membership with the CFR got mysteriously deleted.

And...back in Fall 2008, there were 3 nasty trolls in the Economic Forum(if you were there then, you probably remember Bernardd, Enlightened, and GAB) who would go after anyone who would call out the Federal Reserve, the bank bailout bill, the DOW having questionable activities, etc. These fightings in this particular forum would go on for as much as hours on end daily. Funny how the mods are quick to ban the least bit hints of troublemakers et al(or at least reprimand them in some way immediately), but en yet, they somehow let this fly under the radar for the entire Fall.

As for the "tin foil" stuff, you couldn't talk about any of these secret societies et al that are pulling the strings behind the curtain, but instead, insisted that you had to support Republican politicians in order to keep your salvation.(ie-you couldn't criticize Bush II nor Sarah Palin, both of whom have made their Apostasy well known in the light) The only reason why they allowed CFR talk to some extent is because of Rick Warren's ties to it.

Speaking of Warren, the only positive side to this board is there outstanding job exposing all the wolves in sheep's clothing. Before I joined the board, I had no idea Warren was a wolf, no idea this so-called "Emergent Church" existed, and for that matter throughout my entire life thought Catholics were really good people. This is the only aspect that I'm thankful for this board, as they exposed me to these false prophets for the very first time.

Anyhow - if RR is somehow opposition-controlled, then I'm not surprised. Todd Strandberg and Terry James get too much media coverage for people that are "Christians".(ie-back in 2006 when CNN ran specials over whether Jesus' 2nd Coming was around the corner, the RR "Rapture Meter" was profiled)

Earlier this evening, I googled "opinions on raptureready" and this site came up: http://kingdomstudies.blogspot.com/2009/06/banned-from-rapture-ready.html
I spent quite a bit of time reading every single post there.  It's just confirmed what I already suspected. 

I received a reprimand today from a Mod named Chris for posting "conspiracy theory" stuff.  Many weeks ago, I posted an article about chemtrails in the tin foil shed.  I believe that's what he was speaking of.  A week ago though, I posted the link I put in my previous post, along with the vid mentioned, and I received two warnings from two different mods for that.  I didn't know why I received this today so I sent him the following:

I haven't posted anything like that in weeks and weeks that I'm aware of and the last time I did, I posted it INITIALLY in the tin foil shed, where I thought it was allowed. But apparently not because it was deleted, even in the shed. What's the shed there for then? As punishment?

I thought I had conformed nicely to the ways of the RR mods. I have been reprimanded recently for "posting a blog" which wasn't a blog but a Christian website with nothing unscriptural on it, and I also had a video deleted in the same post that I've seen posted here several times before. I apologize for that as I wasn't aware videos were no longer allowed to be posted. Maybe other legitimate Christian websites aren't allowed either though. Also, favoritism is quite obvious when some people are allowed to post links to whatever they wish but the rest of us apparently aren't allowed to post links at all.

I just spent the last couple of hours closely reading this blog and the following comments: http://kingdomstudies.blogspot.com/2...ure-ready.html after googling "opinions on raptureready."  You should too if you haven't already.

You are aware, I assume, that if I'm trying to find out what's up with RR, there are probably many others doing the same. I've had my suspicions about RR for quite awhile but the posts contained at the above link confirmed them. I pray the mods think and pray about what they're doing before they do it. Stop and think, fellow Christians, our brothers and sister in Christ, are calling RR a cult. Something is wrong.

Feel free to ban me but I respectfully request that my account be deleted altogether. I'd do it myself if I could. RR has really hurt itself and I feel as if I'm being lead to leave in peace. This is somewhat painful as I remember the day I found raptureready.com and how excited I was to have found a place to fellowship. But sadly, as time has passed, my suspicions grew as I watched what was happening and I became more and more disenchanted, for lack of a better word.

Blessings to you. Raz

Chris then replied with the following:

This matter is as simple as following the rules that you agreed to when you signed up here. Blogs are a no-no. And for that you lash out at me and post some link to mindless drivel posted elsewhere by someone else who couldn't follow the rules?Huh?

We have tens of thousands of people registered here and there's always going to be the disgruntled bunch, there always is.

I watched you for a while tonight and saw you looking up all the banned folks, reading problematic threads from the past, etc. and can tell you're probably one of those posters over at Stuart's hate fest site that calls RR a cult. The truth of the matter is they are the cult, not us. But that's fine. We can't make everyone happy. But you agreed to the rules when you signed up and they've been in force since the day you started posting. Don't give me your gripe because you're childish and can't follow the rules, or perhaps hcan't even read them.

Just head on down the street and don't look back. We're too busy here to deal with people who complain when they are pointed out that they have broken the rules, etc. If you had just said sorry, I wouldn't have thought anymore about it. But oh no, you're couldn't do that. Fine, take the sideshow somewhere else.

I'll close your account.

I then replied with this:

I'm not lashing out at you at all.  There's a difference between a legitimate website and a blog so don't twist my words.

You've been watching me??  You guys really are freaks, aren't you?  I'll pray for you though.

btw, I have no idea what "Stuart's hate fest" is referring to and I have never, ever posted anything negative about RR before today, I assure you.

Thanks for making me realize without a doubt that my request to close my account is a valid one.

When I hit the send button, I got "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here" so I don't know if it went thru or not.

Maybe I shouldn't have called them freaks but I was pretty freaked out when he said he had been watching me.  If I was no big deal and a simple "I'm sorry" would have sufficed for whatever it was I did that was so bad, why was he watching me?  That is freaky.  Anyone can go to that site and see the things I've posted.  My user ID there is the same as here.  I've never been rude to anyone and I've tried to be as Christ-like as possible.  I honestly feel targeted.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 09:43:08 am by razberry » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: