End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 10:03:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Other good Christian sites and forums.

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Other good Christian sites and forums.  (Read 12614 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2010, 07:04:06 pm »

Post other Christian sites and forums that you know of.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 07:05:05 pm »

http://matthew18twenty.com/index.php

a good site ran by a good Christian brother.
Report Spam   Logged

theBIBLICALdude
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 07:35:58 pm »

I would not say that I am good, just not that bad....

Yes all are welcome to stop in and fellowship. If you see something you like then that is great, comment on it and if you see something you don't like then great comment on it and if you don't see something then great make it so everyone else can comment on it!

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 03:25:27 am »

How about this one for information's sake!
http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/
You will find alot there
For the Christian worthy network go here:
http://www.worthyemail.com/
You might like the email and news there
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 09:44:31 am »

the Rapture Ready MB is very bad, however, one of its subforums, Rapture Forums, despite having things that can make you shake your head, isn't bad at all. If anything, they, like RR, do an outstanding job in exposing the Rick Warren/Postmodernism Emergent Church movement inside and out in their Apostasy forum section.(as a matter of fact, RR was the first Christian board I became a member of, before I got banned, and I'm thankful that the Lord showed me that MB that exposed inside and out the Emergent Church and Roman Catholicism that I had NO idea how wretched they were)

Plus the people on RF are pretty cool-

http://www.raptureforums.com

Here's another one-

http://cj.myfreeforum.org/index.php

I met the site admin on another Christian MB(CJ - on End Times Round Table, a MB that started when 1/2 of the members of RR got banned in 2008 for no reason). It was subsequently after ETRT started treating one of the members(who happens to be post-trib, while many others there pre-trib) like dirt for no reason, and this is when CJ(who also got banned for no reason from that MB) pm'd me and asked me to join this board. It's a small one like BD's, but nonetheless very informative over what's going on in these end times.

Report Spam   Logged
Vanessa

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 02:58:52 pm »

Pastor Mike Hoggard- expert on freemasonry, war on human DNA, biblical prophecy. He also does weekly bible study videos and current event videos

http://mikehoggard.com/

Report Spam   Logged

2 Tim 2:5 "And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully."
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 04:04:49 pm »

Also, if you haven't yet, listen to William F. Cooper's 42 part Mystery Babylon series audio. Just do an internet search for it(don't do it on google though, as it's runned by the CIA).
Report Spam   Logged
Evadinggrid
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 06:34:29 am »

Also, if you haven't yet, listen to William F. Cooper's 42 part Mystery Babylon series audio. Just do an internet search for it(don't do it on google though, as it's runned by the CIA).

http://ukginger.net/mystery-babylon.php
Report Spam   Logged
c0wb0yup

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 02:24:37 am »

http://www.watchmanscry.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Evadinggrid
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 05:57:44 am »

Dok has organised a transcript of the entire Mystery Babylon series, quiet a feat...

Ask him nice to post details and make sure you all got a copy.
Report Spam   Logged
razberry

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 08:05:03 am »

the Rapture Ready MB is very bad, however, one of its subforums, Rapture Forums, despite having things that can make you shake your head, isn't bad at all. If anything, they, like RR, do an outstanding job in exposing the Rick Warren/Postmodernism Emergent Church movement inside and out in their Apostasy forum section.(as a matter of fact, RR was the first Christian board I became a member of, before I got banned, and I'm thankful that the Lord showed me that MB that exposed inside and out the Emergent Church and Roman Catholicism that I had NO idea how wretched they were)

Plus the people on RF are pretty cool-

http://www.raptureforums.com

Here's another one-

http://cj.myfreeforum.org/index.php

I met the site admin on another Christian MB(CJ - on End Times Round Table, a MB that started when 1/2 of the members of RR got banned in 2008 for no reason). It was subsequently after ETRT started treating one of the members(who happens to be post-trib, while many others there pre-trib) like dirt for no reason, and this is when CJ(who also got banned for no reason from that MB) pm'd me and asked me to join this board. It's a small one like BD's, but nonetheless very informative over what's going on in these end times.

What's the deal with raptureready?  I've been a member there for about a year and a half and I've stayed in trouble since day one.  I'm down to my last warning. 

The first warning I got was a post asking opinions about an author named David Lowe who wrote "Earthquake Resurrection."  I wanted honest opinions about his theory regarding the rapture.  My post was deleted (if I remember correctly) and I was reprimanded because his theory wasn't "traditional." 

This past warning I received was because I posted a link to another Christian site that had to do with the discussion at hand (http://www.battleinchrist.com/principalities_powers_world_rulers_of_darkness_spiritual_wickedness_in_spiritual_warfare.htm) and I posted a utube video about "peace and security" being spoken of by leaders across the world, although many other people there post links all the time with no repercussions.  I've seen the same exact video posted there before.

Nearly everything I post ends up in their well-hidden "tin foil shed."  LOL.  Some opinions that I posted over a year ago (which were thrown in the shed), I now notice that others can post similar opinions and they're not reprimanded at all.  The censorship there is unreal.  The mods control every post and won't allow deviation from their own personal beliefs, seems to me anyway.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 10:27:44 pm »

What's the deal with raptureready?  I've been a member there for about a year and a half and I've stayed in trouble since day one.  I'm down to my last warning. 

I was a member there from July 2008 to March 2009, until out of nowhere I got banned permanently(I had no idea why, but Todd Strandberg told me that I had some 6 infractions since Oct 2008, albeit minor, although I don't see that in their posting rules et al).

One time I got an infraction for posting that infamous 5 minute "They Live" movie clip because it had "cursing" in it. For anyone that has watched this 5 minute clip, there was NO vulgar language et al in it. Another time I got an infraction was when I posted a news article in its entirety(wheras the rules say only 3-4 paras). I didn't have a problem with this rule, but many other posters there would post news articles entirely daily, and nothing would happen to them. What got my final infraction was posting a youtube video of all the wolves in sheep's clothing. Are you familiar with that African American "cursing" preacher?(forgot his name) He didn't curse in it, but he said the "n" word in the clips, apparently, that was the one that got me banned permanently.

And their political forum was incredibly nasty. During pre-elections 2008, I posted how John McCain in 2004 voted against the ammendment addition to the constitution to ban gay marriage because he thought it was "un-Republican". Guess what, I got treated with ALOT of hostility for pointing this out(and others would post McCain quotes defending him that had nothing to do with this 2004 legislation). And also, the threads I made about McCain's membership with the CFR got mysteriously deleted.

And...back in Fall 2008, there were 3 nasty trolls in the Economic Forum(if you were there then, you probably remember Bernardd, Enlightened, and GAB) who would go after anyone who would call out the Federal Reserve, the bank bailout bill, the DOW having questionable activities, etc. These fightings in this particular forum would go on for as much as hours on end daily. Funny how the mods are quick to ban the least bit hints of troublemakers et al(or at least reprimand them in some way immediately), but en yet, they somehow let this fly under the radar for the entire Fall.

As for the "tin foil" stuff, you couldn't talk about any of these secret societies et al that are pulling the strings behind the curtain, but instead, insisted that you had to support Republican politicians in order to keep your salvation.(ie-you couldn't criticize Bush II nor Sarah Palin, both of whom have made their Apostasy well known in the light) The only reason why they allowed CFR talk to some extent is because of Rick Warren's ties to it.

Speaking of Warren, the only positive side to this board is there outstanding job exposing all the wolves in sheep's clothing. Before I joined the board, I had no idea Warren was a wolf, no idea this so-called "Emergent Church" existed, and for that matter throughout my entire life thought Catholics were really good people. This is the only aspect that I'm thankful for this board, as they exposed me to these false prophets for the very first time.

Anyhow - if RR is somehow opposition-controlled, then I'm not surprised. Todd Strandberg and Terry James get too much media coverage for people that are "Christians".(ie-back in 2006 when CNN ran specials over whether Jesus' 2nd Coming was around the corner, the RR "Rapture Meter" was profiled)
Report Spam   Logged
razberry

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 11:57:34 pm »

I was a member there from July 2008 to March 2009, until out of nowhere I got banned permanently(I had no idea why, but Todd Strandberg told me that I had some 6 infractions since Oct 2008, albeit minor, although I don't see that in their posting rules et al).

One time I got an infraction for posting that infamous 5 minute "They Live" movie clip because it had "cursing" in it. For anyone that has watched this 5 minute clip, there was NO vulgar language et al in it. Another time I got an infraction was when I posted a news article in its entirety(wheras the rules say only 3-4 paras). I didn't have a problem with this rule, but many other posters there would post news articles entirely daily, and nothing would happen to them. What got my final infraction was posting a youtube video of all the wolves in sheep's clothing. Are you familiar with that African American "cursing" preacher?(forgot his name) He didn't curse in it, but he said the "n" word in the clips, apparently, that was the one that got me banned permanently.

And their political forum was incredibly nasty. During pre-elections 2008, I posted how John McCain in 2004 voted against the ammendment addition to the constitution to ban gay marriage because he thought it was "un-Republican". Guess what, I got treated with ALOT of hostility for pointing this out(and others would post McCain quotes defending him that had nothing to do with this 2004 legislation). And also, the threads I made about McCain's membership with the CFR got mysteriously deleted.

And...back in Fall 2008, there were 3 nasty trolls in the Economic Forum(if you were there then, you probably remember Bernardd, Enlightened, and GAB) who would go after anyone who would call out the Federal Reserve, the bank bailout bill, the DOW having questionable activities, etc. These fightings in this particular forum would go on for as much as hours on end daily. Funny how the mods are quick to ban the least bit hints of troublemakers et al(or at least reprimand them in some way immediately), but en yet, they somehow let this fly under the radar for the entire Fall.

As for the "tin foil" stuff, you couldn't talk about any of these secret societies et al that are pulling the strings behind the curtain, but instead, insisted that you had to support Republican politicians in order to keep your salvation.(ie-you couldn't criticize Bush II nor Sarah Palin, both of whom have made their Apostasy well known in the light) The only reason why they allowed CFR talk to some extent is because of Rick Warren's ties to it.

Speaking of Warren, the only positive side to this board is there outstanding job exposing all the wolves in sheep's clothing. Before I joined the board, I had no idea Warren was a wolf, no idea this so-called "Emergent Church" existed, and for that matter throughout my entire life thought Catholics were really good people. This is the only aspect that I'm thankful for this board, as they exposed me to these false prophets for the very first time.

Anyhow - if RR is somehow opposition-controlled, then I'm not surprised. Todd Strandberg and Terry James get too much media coverage for people that are "Christians".(ie-back in 2006 when CNN ran specials over whether Jesus' 2nd Coming was around the corner, the RR "Rapture Meter" was profiled)

Earlier this evening, I googled "opinions on raptureready" and this site came up: http://kingdomstudies.blogspot.com/2009/06/banned-from-rapture-ready.html
I spent quite a bit of time reading every single post there.  It's just confirmed what I already suspected. 

I received a reprimand today from a Mod named Chris for posting "conspiracy theory" stuff.  Many weeks ago, I posted an article about chemtrails in the tin foil shed.  I believe that's what he was speaking of.  A week ago though, I posted the link I put in my previous post, along with the vid mentioned, and I received two warnings from two different mods for that.  I didn't know why I received this today so I sent him the following:

I haven't posted anything like that in weeks and weeks that I'm aware of and the last time I did, I posted it INITIALLY in the tin foil shed, where I thought it was allowed. But apparently not because it was deleted, even in the shed. What's the shed there for then? As punishment?

I thought I had conformed nicely to the ways of the RR mods. I have been reprimanded recently for "posting a blog" which wasn't a blog but a Christian website with nothing unscriptural on it, and I also had a video deleted in the same post that I've seen posted here several times before. I apologize for that as I wasn't aware videos were no longer allowed to be posted. Maybe other legitimate Christian websites aren't allowed either though. Also, favoritism is quite obvious when some people are allowed to post links to whatever they wish but the rest of us apparently aren't allowed to post links at all.

I just spent the last couple of hours closely reading this blog and the following comments: http://kingdomstudies.blogspot.com/2...ure-ready.html after googling "opinions on raptureready."  You should too if you haven't already.

You are aware, I assume, that if I'm trying to find out what's up with RR, there are probably many others doing the same. I've had my suspicions about RR for quite awhile but the posts contained at the above link confirmed them. I pray the mods think and pray about what they're doing before they do it. Stop and think, fellow Christians, our brothers and sister in Christ, are calling RR a cult. Something is wrong.

Feel free to ban me but I respectfully request that my account be deleted altogether. I'd do it myself if I could. RR has really hurt itself and I feel as if I'm being lead to leave in peace. This is somewhat painful as I remember the day I found raptureready.com and how excited I was to have found a place to fellowship. But sadly, as time has passed, my suspicions grew as I watched what was happening and I became more and more disenchanted, for lack of a better word.

Blessings to you. Raz

Chris then replied with the following:

This matter is as simple as following the rules that you agreed to when you signed up here. Blogs are a no-no. And for that you lash out at me and post some link to mindless drivel posted elsewhere by someone else who couldn't follow the rules?Huh?

We have tens of thousands of people registered here and there's always going to be the disgruntled bunch, there always is.

I watched you for a while tonight and saw you looking up all the banned folks, reading problematic threads from the past, etc. and can tell you're probably one of those posters over at Stuart's hate fest site that calls RR a cult. The truth of the matter is they are the cult, not us. But that's fine. We can't make everyone happy. But you agreed to the rules when you signed up and they've been in force since the day you started posting. Don't give me your gripe because you're childish and can't follow the rules, or perhaps hcan't even read them.

Just head on down the street and don't look back. We're too busy here to deal with people who complain when they are pointed out that they have broken the rules, etc. If you had just said sorry, I wouldn't have thought anymore about it. But oh no, you're couldn't do that. Fine, take the sideshow somewhere else.

I'll close your account.

I then replied with this:

I'm not lashing out at you at all.  There's a difference between a legitimate website and a blog so don't twist my words.

You've been watching me??  You guys really are freaks, aren't you?  I'll pray for you though.

btw, I have no idea what "Stuart's hate fest" is referring to and I have never, ever posted anything negative about RR before today, I assure you.

Thanks for making me realize without a doubt that my request to close my account is a valid one.

When I hit the send button, I got "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here" so I don't know if it went thru or not.

Maybe I shouldn't have called them freaks but I was pretty freaked out when he said he had been watching me.  If I was no big deal and a simple "I'm sorry" would have sufficed for whatever it was I did that was so bad, why was he watching me?  That is freaky.  Anyone can go to that site and see the things I've posted.  My user ID there is the same as here.  I've never been rude to anyone and I've tried to be as Christ-like as possible.  I honestly feel targeted.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 09:43:08 am by razberry » Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2010, 06:20:38 am »

Thanks for the heads up on these sites.

The accounts of various experiences at sites just shows you that each group has their positions. Because of people with nefarious intentions, sites must be moderated and sometimes hard decisions have to be made. But the real issue at hand in these conflicts, which is the same kind of thing that happens at PPF, is that pride moves people to do and say things when in reality they should have held their peace in humility. Scripture says that a soft answer turns away wrath, but grevious words stir up anger.

What was it that Jesus told the man trying to bury his father when asked to follow Jesus?

"But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead." Matthew 8:22 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2010, 08:31:48 am »

razberry, just a couple of more comments to add to your last post - if anything, getting banned from RR was probably the biggest blessing the Lord paved the way for me. While it felt very rotten initially, if anything, I ended up making RR's flesh my arm(which a verse in Jeremiah 17 warns about). It was weeks to months after the ban, which is when I ended up finding Scott's teaching on maitreya(by accident, kind of, meaning that I had no idea who Scott was, no had any idea what this maitreya figure, benjamine creme, nor the deceptions around it), and this one teaching alone just woke up my eyes to alot of the deceptions and wickedness going on not only in this world, but in the inner walls of our churches today. Also, it was shortly after that when the Lord pointed me to the 1611 KJV as the TRUE Word of God, which has made a huge difference in my life. And then over the long haul after that, I started listening to more people like DA Waite(whom I got a 1611 KJV from), Pastor Hoggard(another excellent KJV end times watchman), and other of Scott's friends like Pastor Slattery and Adams(who've also exposed the 501c3 corporate ****). So ultimately, the Lord has really opened the doors for me over alot of things. To be honest, I was really never a true studier of the Word of God until someone showed me the errors of the NIV.

If anything, while I agree that we have to look at the events going on in Israel/ME in these last days, RR's big error was that they wanted you to think EVERY SINGLE PROPHECY is in the ME, while we have nothing to worry and think about here in the USA. No, not trying to say that we have to worry and bite our finger nails over FEMA camps, the crashing of the US economy, Obama, etc, etc going on in our soil, but at the same time, it's quite obvious that judgement is coming on the last free enterprise of the world, America. Also, I can't see why chemtrails are "conspiracy theories", because people have gotten sick over the poisons they've sprayed in the air.

So no, while we shouldn't be angry at these cult-controlled web sites like RR, like Kilika said, we really have to use alot of discernment.(ie-Facebook and Twitter are equally bad as well)
Report Spam   Logged
theBIBLICALdude
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2010, 02:48:00 am »

Thanks for the heads up on these sites.

The accounts of various experiences at sites just shows you that each group has their positions. Because of people with nefarious intentions, sites must be moderated and sometimes hard decisions have to be made. But the real issue at hand in these conflicts, which is the same kind of thing that happens at PPF, is that pride moves people to do and say things when in reality they should have held their peace in humility. Scripture says that a soft answer turns away wrath, but grevious words stir up anger.

What was it that Jesus told the man trying to bury his father when asked to follow Jesus?

"But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead." Matthew 8:22 (KJB)

Show of hands who hasn't held their peace at one time or another???
<raises hand>
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 09:54:38 pm »

"The Unhived Mind"
Check out this forum: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mind_II/
It has a sub-forum called "True-Christianity".
It is categorized into "World Control" , "Depopulation" , "Weather" , "Mystery" , "Health" ,
"Truthsayers" , "Video" , "Audio" and "General"
Rather interesting.
Report Spam   Logged
akfools
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2011, 07:54:41 pm »

Let Us Reason Ministries
http://www.letusreason.org/

Dial The Truth Ministries
http://www.av1611.org/

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 01:24:37 pm by akfools » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2011, 09:06:46 am »

Here is Biblical Dudes or Joshua Kent's new site, http://discerningdisciples.com/index.php

His old one was deleted by the host company.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2011, 02:10:42 pm »

Well, speaking of "bad" Christian forums - I recently got banned from one that dealt with those who recently got out of that Christian Science cult(or is trying to). Why? B/c I made posts exposing Billy Graham, Rick Warren, and their ties to the OWG globalists(ie-Graham's ties to the Masons, Warren's ties to the CFR's, and their documented heresies). I initially didn't post links b/c I thought everyone there had at least some kind of idea, but wanted to start a discussion over it, so the mods gave me warnings and told me to post links. So I did(ie-Warren's ties to the CFR, the CFR's plans to implement the NAU/engineered the swine flu scare, Graham's heresies, etc), and guess what, the ban hammer fell on me.

So when I did research over the guys running this site, guess what, the founder of it is an assistant pastor at one of those CALVARY CHAPEL member churches.(and sure enough, this member church's web site had links to Billy Graham and James Dobson ministries) But as we all know, CC is a cult to begin with.

Anyhow, can't remember the MB web site addy, but I joined it b/c my parents dabbled into this cult 3 years ago when we traveled to Boston(which also happens to be the home of its founder Mary Baker Eddy). I was a very lukewarm Christian then, however, when I read her heresy Health and Science with Keys to the Scriptures, something just did NOT feel right. Praise the Lord that my parents ended up forgetting about it a year later! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 10:37:47 pm »

http://bible-truth.org/ - Presenting God's Word On the Internet Since 1996

An Independent Fundamental Baptist site that has Apologetics, defending the KJV, Bible Study etc.

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path" (Psalm 119:105).
Report Spam   Logged
pavelow

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2011, 07:03:43 am »

But as we all know, CC is a cult to begin with.

Why do you say Calvary Chapel is a cult? Huh
Report Spam   Logged

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Heb 13:5
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2011, 09:08:50 am »

Why do you say Calvary Chapel is a cult? Huh

Chuck Smith endorsed Rick Warren over the last year or so - also, do an internet search for Calvary Chapel/Chuck Smith/cult, you will get alot of info on its roots way back.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2011, 01:54:46 pm »

The following is the URL that link is pointing to. Does that look familiar to you?

Looks like there's an issue with the link because it doesn't open a page, it's just white. You might also want to inform people that you have an affiliate that pays you for visitors clicking links. Better disclosure might be in order, as there is a TON of spam generated as a result of those type affliate programs. They aren't there to pay website owners that sign up with them, they want your connections to send spam to!

If I had known, there's no way I would have clicked your link you posted.

http ://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&key=c7a018f99a67aaac33a35421e795cdf3&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fendtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com%2Findex.php%2Ftopic%2C20.msg3506%2Ftopicseen.html%23msg3506&v=1&libid=1301510357381&out=http%3A%2F%2Fhebrewministries.freesmfhosting.com%2Findex.php&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fendtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com%2Findex.php%3Faction%3Dunreadreplies&title=Other%20good%20Christian%20sites%20and%20forums.&txt=http%3A%2F%2Fhebrewministries.freesmfhosting.com%2Findex.ph

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2011, 06:54:34 pm »

I saw this forum the other day: www.christianforums.net ,it has heaps of members there, reading some of the posts i found that alot of people were using Modern Bible Versions, so if you join you would get a bit of opposition if you said that the KJV is the right Bible to use. There are so many posts there you could spend all day there if you wanted too.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2011, 09:17:29 pm »

I saw this forum the other day: www.christianforums.net ,it has heaps of members there, reading some of the posts i found that alot of people were using Modern Bible Versions, so if you join you would get a bit of opposition if you said that the KJV is the right Bible to use. There are so many posts there you could spend all day there if you wanted too.

Alot of these mainstream end times Christian message boards aren't "bad", per se, but it seems like b/c of their popularities, they pretty much have forced themselves to compromise. We talked about Rapture Ready in this thread - this is probably the most popular end times message board. However, when I was reading posts on it the other day, I was surprised by posters there saying how their churches now use the NEW KJV, and how it was no big deal to them.

While these popular MBs do a very good job calling out the Emergent Church and other Postmodernism infiltrating the church, they don't realize other deceptions Satan is using with these modern day polluted bible versions among other things that seem to be going under the radar. And let's not forget the 501c3 tag on these churches either(which are rarely, if never discussed on these popular MBs).

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 02:31:08 am »

"We are a small King James Bible-believing group of born-again Christians. We worship in houses just as the early Christians used to do, and we believe in going out into the world to evangelize the lost."

I just found alot of sermons from Bryan Denlinger from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, the same fellow who was doing the videos about the catholic rapture, is using a Modern Bible Version a sin etc. I'm yet to listen to any but thought i would mention this because Christians here liked Bryan's videos that i have posted previously.

They are here:
http://www.sermonaudio.com/source_detail.asp?sourceid=kjvbbf

Bible Believers Fellowship Website:
http://www.kjvbbf.com

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 08:30:23 am »

"We are a small King James Bible-believing group of born-again Christians. We worship in houses just as the early Christians used to do, and we believe in going out into the world to evangelize the lost."

I just found alot of sermons from Bryan Denlinger from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, the same fellow who was doing the videos about the catholic rapture, is using a Modern Bible Version a sin etc. I'm yet to listen to any but thought i would mention this because Christians here liked Bryan's videos that i have posted previously.

They are here:
http://www.sermonaudio.com/source_detail.asp?sourceid=kjvbbf

Bible Believers Fellowship Website:
http://www.kjvbbf.com

In one of his videos, he stresses the importance of having a home church b/c of the big costs it takes to support these buildings these churches have - it's as if they have to put alot of time into supporting their costs of these buildings they're in, yada, yada, yada, that it distracts them from doing what they SHOULD in a Christian ministry. Ultimately, with these buildings they're in and they have to support, they have to rely on the lost to come in themselves, instead of going out to the world to reach the lost.

No wonder why today's church is leavened - when you have to rely on the lost, who knows what devils can just waltz right in(ie-Freemasons, witches, occult members, and not to mention too the many churches that got hoodwinked into doing the Purpose Driven Life after the media blitz with Rick Warren started). And the 501c3 status has hindered them too.
Report Spam   Logged
William
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2011, 05:43:31 pm »

I came across this website that was made in 1996!

Its King James Only too!

If anyone is interested in it you can go check it out, and see if you find any articles of interest.

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/index.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2011, 06:25:04 pm »

I'll be going to visit relatives in Ohio in a couple of weeks, and some of them are Christians, and am still researching KJV stuff to show them.

Thanks man - hopefully more resources like this one will keep on coming in b/w now and then. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: