End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 01:08:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Islamic Apocalypse!!

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Islamic Apocalypse!!  (Read 18274 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2012, 09:50:10 am »

containes NIV

The Twelfth Imam and World War III

Terror - Islam
Thursday, April 05, 2012
J.L. Robb

Most of my Jewish and Christian friends don’t realize that Islam also has a messiah. They aren’t really familiar with the Twelfth Imam, don’t even know if it’s a plant, animal or concrete. Those who don’t believe at all could care less and think it really has no effect on them.

The Twelfth Imam concept is probably the most critical happening in today’s world. Where’s the news? This messianic figure can only come when the world is at war, and Iran is trying her best to make that happen.

Don’t forget, a suicidal cult is not worried about retribution. They will simply be “martyrs” and will be hurrying on their way to The Land of Seventy-Two Virgins. I’m not sure what the female “martyrs” get but doubt it’ll be Chippendale dancers.

When I started reading the Quran, it didn’t take very long to see that if the Quran was true, the Bible was not. The more I read, the more I realized that Muhammad took the Jewish story, embellished it with Arab leanings and told all his neighbors it was true.

Drawing on the Old Testament, Muslim clerics started telling their flocks that they were now the chosen ones. The Jews (they often use more derogatory words) had failed God, again. The Christians worshipped three gods and  polytheism was blasphemy. Islam was the way, the only way, there is no God but Allah.

And like most flocks, the early Arab converts from paganism to the new religion with an invisible God, believed what they were told. Don’t we all do that?

The Twelfth Imam is the Islamic messiah who is to come, though this belief exists primarily among the Shi’a sect, not the Sunni. The Shi’a are spreading this belief in their superiority to the Sunni countries, sort of, through news propaganda and a government sponsored video about the coming al-Mahdi, The Twelfth Imam.

Joel Rosenberg, author of The Twelfth Imam, has lectured for years about this soon to come figure, at least some think he’s soon to come, especially the leaders of Iran. I would encourage all readers to join his blog.

Islam has two main sects, the Shi’a or Shi’ites, and the Sunni. How did that split happen? In a nutshell, Muhammad left no successor when he died in 632 AD. His only son died at an early age. The Muslims at the time were in dire straits with no successor and they asked A’isha, Muhammad’s favorite wife, if Muhammad had mentioned anyone to follow in his footsteps? She said he chose Abu Bakr, her father.

One group was ok with that, and they became Sunni. The other group wanted Ali, Muhammad’s cousin and son-in-law, to be the successor.

Today there are about 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. Of those, Shi’ites make up approximately 11% and the Sunnis make up the additional 89%, far from the even split so often portrayed.

It is the Shi’ites who believe whole-heartedly in the Twelfth Imam, the savior who will come, and who already exists, to help them conquer the world for Islam. Jesus is supposed to be right with him.

That may happen, but I think Jesus will not be “with” him but kicking butt instead; at least according to Revelation.

Iran, not Arab but Persian, is the largest Shi’ite country in the world, with 62 million. Iran recently released a video about the coming al-Mahdi, The Twelfth Imam. The Iranian government absolutely believes that they will take over the world. So for the unbelievers, those who believe that God is a myth, the Shi’a belief is that they, the Iranians, will conquer the world, including you. All they have to do is get the Big War started.

Jesus’ apostles seemed fixated on the “last days” or the “end times” after Jesus told them it was going to eventually happen; and it wasn’t going to be pretty. I’m fixated on the subject myself, and so are a lot of others. I am sure the apostles asked the same questions that we would’ve probably asked:  When is it going to happen? What will it be like? How long will it last? Is it gonna hurt? Will we have to endure it?

Jesus said that he didn’t know when it would all start, and deferred to God.

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” (Matthew 24:36 NIV)

Then Jesus described the events of the last days as “dreadful.” I think that will turn out to be an understatement.

“Immediately after the distress of those days, ‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’” (Matthew 24:29 NIV)

Doesn’t look good.

Jesus gave his apostles another sign to watch for, something to quench a little of their thirst to know about the end.

“At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it. For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.” (Mark 13:21-23 NIV)

A coming False Prophet is mentioned three times in Revelation and will be a central figure in the destruction of Earth as we now know it. We need to all pay attention.

"Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.” (Revelation 16:3 NIV)

“But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.” (Revelation 19:20 NIV)

“And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.” (Revelation 20:10 NIV)

There are three major branches of Shi’a Islam. The largest branch, Ithna ashariyya, is known in English as the Twelver’s.

Twelvers believe that there have been twelve imams. Ali was the first and Mahmoud al-Mahdi was the last. They believe that the last, al-Mahdi, is still in hiding in the spirit world, and hasn’t been seen since 874 AD. They believe he lives in a cave and is awaiting his opportunity: When the world is at war. That would be the world, not the middle-east.

As Iran, ancient Persia, tries to start World War III to make the Twelfth Imam happen, the United Nations has meetings.

God has told us the story, he has told us what will happen; and now I think he is sitting back and watching it all play out.

It is my belief that the Twelfth Imam will be a real figure, and his title will be the False Prophet as described in Revelation.

http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/articles.asp?ArticleID=7278
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: