End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 02:41:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Billboards to proclaim Jesus' return on May 21, 2011

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Billboards to proclaim Jesus' return on May 21, 2011  (Read 6423 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2010, 05:35:55 am »

Billboards to proclaim Jesus' return on May 21, 2011

According to 20 billboards to appear Monday across metro Detroit, Jesus is returning on May 21, 2011. And if you aren't saved, it isn't going to be easy, says the Christian Web site behind the billboards, which are to read "He Is Coming Again!"

The goal is to convince people to accept Jesus and that the Bible is the infallible word of God, said Allison Warden of Raleigh, N.C. She's with www.wecanknow.com , the site putting up the billboards along with a Christian radio network, Family Radio.

The billboards are to dot various locations in metro Detroit and in eight other cities, Warden said. First reported by the Tennessean, the billboards are being erected during the Christmas season to remind folks of the message of the season. In Detroit, they will stay up until early January. Warden would not say how much the billboards cost or who is paying for them. But a spokeswoman for CBS Outdoor, which was contracted to put up the billboard posters, said each poster costs $500 per four-week period. They will be placed on surface streets, not off highways.

The billboards are meant to be a reminder to folks to prepare for what is often known as the Rapture. After certain followers of Jesus are raised up to be with him, those left behind after May 21 will have to suffer through an earthquake that will open graves. And five months later -- on Oct. 21, 2011, to be exact -- the world will end "with God destroying the universe and everything in it," Warden said.

She said the billboards are not intended as "some sort of scare tactic. ... I really try to make it as inoffensive as possible.

"You can't scare anyone into your viewpoint or salvation, so it's an invitation for people to go ahead and look at Scripture."

Read more: Billboards to proclaim Jesus' return on May 21, 2011 | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/20101204/NEWS05/12040397/Billboards-to-proclaim-Jesus--return-on-May-21-2011#ixzz17Ei6Jolx
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 05:38:38 am »

This is from the above website.

ANOTHER INFALLIBLE PROOF
ANOTHER INFALLIBLE PROOF THAT GOD GIVES THAT ASSURES THE RAPTURE WILL OCCUR MAY 21, 2011

Click here to download PDF file.

God in His great mercy has given a marvelous proof that the year 2011 is the year of Judgment Day and the end of the world. Remember in 2 Peter 3:8, in the context of pointing us to the flood of Noah’s day as well as to the destruction of the world at the end of time, He declared: “one day with the Lord as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.”

Years ago we learned from the Bible that the flood occurred in the year 4990 B.C. More recently we learned that Judgment Day is to occur in the year 2011 A.D. 2011 A.D. is exactly 7,000 years after 4990 B.C.

Just before the flood Noah was instructed by God that in seven days the flood would begin (Genesis 7:10-16). Using the language of 2 Peter 3:8 that “a day is as a thousand years,” it is like saying through Noah, who was a preacher (2 Peter 2:5): “mankind has seven days or 7,000 years to escape destruction.” Since 2011 A.D. is precisely 7,000 years after Noah preached, God has given mankind a wonderful proof that Judgment Day will occur in the year 2011.

God doubled the statement “a day is as a thousand years” to greatly increase our assurance that this is established by God and will shortly come to pass (Genesis 4l:32).

ANOTHER PROOF

rest: http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/proof/proof.html

Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 07:55:46 am »

1Th 5:1  But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
1Th 5:2  For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
1Th 5:4  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

2Th 2:1  Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2Pe 3:2  That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
2Pe 3:3  Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4  And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation
2Pe 3:5  For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Pe 3:6  Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
2Pe 3:7  But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

If anything, this whole stunt this "ministry" is pulling is a SET UP. What if by 5/21/2011, Jesus hasn't returned yet? Yep, the scoffers will INCREASE by who knows how much? Or what if he returns an hour from now after I post this message? It's gonna take even this very ministry by big surprise.

Satan is very good at what he does, something like this will only stir the hearts and minds of everyone(which Paul warned about in 2nd The).

With that being said, I do think the Lord's return is very near, but it is unbliblical to contemplate what date he will come back.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 05:56:25 pm »

"This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
theBIBLICALdude
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 12:23:21 am »

This is from the above website.

ANOTHER INFALLIBLE PROOF
ANOTHER INFALLIBLE PROOF THAT GOD GIVES THAT ASSURES THE RAPTURE WILL OCCUR MAY 21, 2011

Click here to download PDF file.

God in His great mercy has given a marvelous proof that the year 2011 is the year of Judgment Day and the end of the world. Remember in 2 Peter 3:8, in the context of pointing us to the flood of Noah’s day as well as to the destruction of the world at the end of time, He declared: “one day with the Lord as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.”

Years ago we learned from the Bible that the flood occurred in the year 4990 B.C. More recently we learned that Judgment Day is to occur in the year 2011 A.D. 2011 A.D. is exactly 7,000 years after 4990 B.C.

Just before the flood Noah was instructed by God that in seven days the flood would begin (Genesis 7:10-16). Using the language of 2 Peter 3:8 that “a day is as a thousand years,” it is like saying through Noah, who was a preacher (2 Peter 2:5): “mankind has seven days or 7,000 years to escape destruction.” Since 2011 A.D. is precisely 7,000 years after Noah preached, God has given mankind a wonderful proof that Judgment Day will occur in the year 2011.

God doubled the statement “a day is as a thousand years” to greatly increase our assurance that this is established by God and will shortly come to pass (Genesis 4l:32).

ANOTHER PROOF

rest: http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/proof/proof.html

Mat 24:23  Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

Harold Camping is a fraud, a fake, and a minister of Satan. Thousands of Christians are selling all they owe becasue they are led astray with this lie from the pit of hell. Furthermore, Camping is one of those "Stay out of the Church" people, but he quickly points to Himself as one if not the only source of scripture. and anyone that preaches on his radio station preaches the same garbage he preaches. But (and people don't take this the wrong way....) people are drawn to the end times stuff like flies to dung. That is just how it works. Let someone get up and sound educated and seem to know what he is talking about and he or she, given the times, will attract more people than those that actually want to give a pure account of the Gospel.

Date setting has nothing to do with Scripture one bit at all. This happens alot when passages like the one day is a thousand years gets all jacked up with people making assumptions then forming doctrines that are all wrong becasue they have no reason preaching in the first place.

And to add one more rant to the camping bandwagon, he made an attempt to predict i believe it was in 1988 and was wrong and right there he declared himself according to scripture to be a false prophet. However people who do not study to shew themselves approved rightly dividing the word of truth will always fall under theses devils and become lost as a result.

I so can't wait, God willing, on June 1st 2011 to email this devil and ask him to repent.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 07:16:38 am »

I so can't wait, God willing, on June 1st 2011 to email this devil and ask him to repent.

Why wait?
Report Spam   Logged

theBIBLICALdude
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 01:06:24 am »

Why wait?

It will be a better email the day after he is wrong...I don't mind rubbing it in these false prophets faces when they are incorrect. If I email him telling him he is wrong, he will not listen, either way he won't listen but the day after the "raptue" is supposed to happen according to him, will be the best time to say "Sorry bud, you were wrong......again....."
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 11:30:34 am »

Enraptured by the Second Coming

Allison Warden is sharing her belief that Jesus will return May 21 and that in the Rapture, the saved will go to heaven ahead of Armageddon.

From her Subaru, a car painted as white as the fourth horse of Revelation, Allison Warden proclaims that Jesus shall return May 21.

By her reckoning, His return will fall on a springtime Saturday. And if the world weren't ending, you might find people celebrating other notable highlights of the day: Mr. T's birthday, Montenegro's independence or the Red Sox-White Sox game.

But to Warden and hundreds of like-minded Christians, Judgment Day can be calculated precisely by tracing biblical genealogy or by following history forward 7,000 years from the day Noah shut the door to his ark.

So if May 22 rolls around and you're still here, wailing and gnashing your teeth, don't say nobody warned you.

"It's a very jarring thing to be told you have five months on Earth," Warden, 29, said. "That may interrupt any earthly plan."

Well-spoken and bespectacled, Warden isn't a wild-eyed soothsayer who stalks the sidewalks wearing a sandwich board screaming that the end is nigh.

But she bears news of the impending Rapture with spooky calm, delivering her warning of the looming Apocalypse in the matter-of-fact tone you might use to announce a sale at Kmart.

REST: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/31/AR2010123103487.html
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 12:15:49 pm »

It will be a better email the day after he is wrong...I don't mind rubbing it in these false prophets faces when they are incorrect. If I email him telling him he is wrong, he will not listen, either way he won't listen but the day after the "raptue" is supposed to happen according to him, will be the best time to say "Sorry bud, you were wrong......again....."

What will you say to Harold Camping if Jesus comes back between now and May 20, 2010? Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2011, 12:40:26 pm »

Camping is one of those "Stay out of the Church" people

That sure begs for it's own seperate thread!
Report Spam   Logged
PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 02:06:38 pm »

Would purchasing a 'May 2,2011 KJB 400th Anniversary Edition' guarantee a seat for May 21, 2011 rapture?

http://kjv400.co.uk/
Report Spam   Logged
flybylow

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2011, 06:20:55 pm »

Are we not going to mention the pre-trib rapture cult theory? Or am I out of line here?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2011, 06:46:19 pm »

Are we not going to mention the pre-trib rapture cult theory? Or am I out of line here?

whats a pre-trib rapture cult theory?
Report Spam   Logged

PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2011, 06:51:56 pm »

Yet more date setting! We wouldn't want to miss ET...
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/whistleblower-exposes-attempted-et-manipulation-false-flag-at-festival

June 13-19, 2011 ‘Festival of Enlightenment’ at Evergreen ... extraterrestrials that would ‘decloak’ over the Festival and child participants in the Festival.
Report Spam   Logged
theBIBLICALdude
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 04:10:56 am »

whats a pre-trib rapture cult theory?

Could it be something that differs from the viewpoint of the author that writes the post?
I myself am Post-Pretrib Rapture
Report Spam   Logged
flybylow

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 05:40:38 pm »

I would like to say sorry to all the people I offended by my previous post where I stated “Are we not going to mention the pre-trib rapture cult theory? Or am I out of line here?”

I know there are a lot of saved pre trib rapture believers that I have offended. Please accept my humble apologies.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 06:08:32 pm »

I would like to say sorry to all the people I offended by my previous post where I stated “Are we not going to mention the pre-trib rapture cult theory? Or am I out of line here?”

I know there are a lot of saved pre trib rapture believers that I have offended. Please accept my humble apologies.

No worries, you didnt offend anyone.
Report Spam   Logged

Gabriel
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 06:11:15 pm »

You didn't offend me either Brother but apologies are always accepted. <3
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 07:40:37 pm »

I'm not pre-trib, but no, I don't think anyone who believes it is a heretic, although the Rapture Ready MB itself is a cult(for reasons other than their pre-trib beliefs, that is).
Report Spam   Logged
theBIBLICALdude
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2011, 01:09:36 am »

What will you say to Harold Camping if Jesus comes back between now and May 20, 2010? Grin

You know what I have not thought too much about it. I mean I would love to call him on his lies, but what type of witness would that make me? I would love to call his radio show and ask him questions about his beliefs but as with every Christian he has a scripture for everything he holds truthful. His "open forum" show is ignorant and I would love to comment on that, because he will talk and talk about what he believes in but if anyone calls in to challenge his belief he will cut them off and then call them wrong and talk even more about his twisted beliefs.

I would love to call him up the very next day and simply ask him if he is going to repent and turn to the Lord, but as mr camping has done in the past with his other failed attempts to predict the return of Christ he will surely come up with another excuse of why he is not wrong, but just off on the date system. He is like any other that gathers an audience by speaking on the end times and you can rest assured you will draw a crowd when you date set. Christians are more spiritual now days than ever but not as Godly as they should be. They listen to this man like he is the piper with his flute, and will follow him where ever he goes. Sure there will be a few that fall away on May 12th, but there are his loyal **** fans that are too branwashed to even check what he says against the Word of Truth. In their eyes he is a prophet among men, and what he says
And the scriptures say....... they will believe it every time.

This person most likely will never change, less it be the will of God.

And as for the person with the white car in the other post, I hope she got that as a magnetic sticker because she too will look like a fool come May 12th as well.

We are told to preach the Gospel. As a matter of fact the great commission that is spoken about in Matthew lists three things we are to do, and outside of that is man's additions and more times than not is just wrong.

Matthew 28:19-20 KJV
19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

1. Go and teach all nations
2. baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost
3. Teaching them to observe all things commanded by Christ

You will not find listed there anything these apostates add to it. It is so simple yet man makes a mockery out of it every time. You don't find the Gospel being taught too much anymore however you have people commentating on every news article out there, commentating on every end time prophecy that comes along, pastors teaching out of less than 20% of the scriptures, people teaching just what pops into their minds at the time (more than the time is just casual conversation with a little scripture thrown in), people headslapping others with the "Healed" shouted out, musicals in the church and very little preaching, and for what? Scripture says that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation, that the Gospel Message is what people need to hear for salvation, not man's opinions on the world, the end times, what Korea is doing, how China is doing, what middle eastern war is out there because talking about that, what does it accomplish if the people participating in the discussion is dead already in their sins. You can talk about the end times, the war in iraq, what chemicals are being pumped into so in so's city water, the little black choppers that fly around stealing people's thoughts, how tv is the devil, how the tv is using mind control to control the people, what president is or is not the antichrist, lizard people, aliens and ufo's all the way to the gates of hell, when you should be preaching Christ dead and resurrected for our salvation like ALL THE APOSTLES did in their day.

That could be what I would tell mr camping, but more than not I would be telling that to a dial tone, much like I do with anything else in this life. So I will probably save my breath and stick to my site.

Rom 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2011, 05:48:34 pm »

"Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, watch." (Mark 13:33-37).

"Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak." (Mark 14:38).

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction." (2 Peter 2:1).

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." (1 John 4:1).
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2011, 10:01:03 pm »

i don't see why people have to put a date on it, just be saved and ready at any moment. cause you can die anytime before Jesus comes again.
Report Spam   Logged
theBIBLICALdude
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2011, 12:09:14 am »

i don't see why people have to put a date on it

Because when you do this, you draw more people than if you just stick to teaching the Gospel. You sell more books, have more followers, and make more money. That is why people place dates on things. I like your response, just believe and let God work out his own time table. We will (if you have professed faith in Christ Jesus alone for your slavation) meet in heaven, if by death or by rapture which ever comes first.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2011, 08:05:32 am »

Friday, March 4, 2011

WILL THE WORLD END THIS YEAR?

Host: Noah Hutchings

Guest: Paul Hunsberger

As events escalate around the world that point to the soon return of Jesus Christ, Noah Hutchings and Paul Hunsberger discuss the possibilities that the Rapture will occur and the Tribulation period will begin this year.

Bible in the News: It Is Time for Parents to Be Parents by Jerry Guiltner

As usual, you have to copy and paste the link, into the link bar up top, sorry, dont know why this keeps happening.

mms://srcwm.webcastcenter.com/src/src_030411.wma
Report Spam   Logged

rosswell

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2011, 06:50:22 pm »

I believe the pre-trib rapture because we are to look for Christ not tribulation. Christ could return for us at any moment. I do believe however that He left a sign for His return to Israel, which is the main subject of prophecy and is subject to earthly timing. What sign did He give them? The sign of Jonah. This sign was confirmed in His death and resurrection, being in the grave two days and raised on the third. Now in Peter's epistle we read that with God a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day. In approximately 2033, the Lord will have been dead as far as the world is concerned for two days or two thousand years and His millennial reign will be the third day of His resurrection and Israel's as well. Also, if we assume that Adam was the same age when he fell as the Lord(the last Adam) was at His death, we can also reckon this date as six days of the testing of fallen man and God's working toward bring His kingdom on earth with the millennial kingdom being the Sabbath of God's rest on earth. The rapture must occur some time between now and then.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2011, 11:25:37 am »

'Awesome, it's the end of the world': Doomsday campers travel the country preaching the Apocalypse...on May 21

Most people like to push thoughts about the end of the world to the back of their minds, hoping that the apocalypse, if it ever comes, will be a long way off.

But for one group of not-so happy campers, doomsday is a lot sooner...May 21 to be precise.
According to the predictions of the Family Radio ministry, on that date a massive earthquake will shake the world apart, littering the ground with 'many dead bodies'.

According to the Church's website, there are two 'proofs' that May 21 2011 is the judgement day.

According to them, Noah's great flood occurred in the year 4990 B.C., 'exactly' 7000 years ago.

At the time, God said to Noah he had seven days before the flood would begin.

Taking a passage from 2 Peter 3:8, in which it is said a day for God is like a thousand human years, the church reasoned that seven 'days' equals 7000 human years from the time of the flood,making 2011 the year of the apocalypse.

In its second 'proof' the exact date is revealed by working forward from the exact date of the of the crucifixion - April 1, 33 AD.

According to their reasoning, there are exactly 722,500 days from April 1, 33 A.D. until May 21, 2011 - the alleged day of judgement.

This number can be represented as follows: 5 x 10 x 17 x 5 x 10 x 17 = 722,500.

The church then argues that numbers in the bible have special meanings, with the number 5 signifying atonement or redemption, the number 10 signifying 'completeness' and the number 17 equalling heaven.
'Ambassador' Sheila Jonas, another of the Family Radio faithful, spoke of her joy at joining the not-so merry band of travellers.
She said: 'I'm in it until the end.This is so serious, I can't believe I'm here.

Scroll down for video
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1363837/Doomsday-campers-Project-Caravan-say-world-end-May-21.html#ixzz1G1ud7PW8
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2011, 11:45:19 am »

Just to throw this out there too - Homeland Security is running an NLE exercise from 5/16 - 5/20 along the New Madrid line.

No, I'm not in any way endorsing anything Harold Camping says, but what I'm trying to say is that there's been alot of rumors and reports of a HAARP induced quake along this fault line, and it could take place in late May, May 21st to be precise.

I dunno, maybe that's why HS is running this exercise from 5/16 - 5/20? Remember all the last minute drills the military ran before 9/11? Maybe Camping is in bed with the NWO, and is subtlely giving away their plans through his false prophecies?
Report Spam   Logged
rosswell

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2011, 09:30:00 pm »

I think we're looking at a false great tribulation coming so that the false christ can come in and offer himself as the savior of the world bringing peace and calm for a short time.

3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2011, 10:37:10 pm »

"Bringing A Reproach To The Name Of Jesus"

I am here to officially announce to anyone, anywhere in the world that Harold Camping is a false prophet, and that he, after many decades of faithful service to the Lord, is now doing the work of the Devil by daring to proclaim the actual day of the return of Jesus Christ. Last week we reported on Family Radio’s Harold Camping, and showed you in detail that he is a false prophet deceiving people who listen to him. I was only going to do the one article, show the facts, make my point and move on. But this morning I awoke to the Harold Camping deception front page on CNN’s website, and I could not let it go.

Road trip to the end of the world

The last time Mr. Camping tried this nonsense was way back in 1992, where he wrote a book called “1994?”, proclaiming the return of Jesus and the end of the world to start on September 6, 1994. How well I recall hundreds of good, trusting Christians who fell for his nonsense, and how great was their disappointment when what he prophesied failed to actually happen. Well, beloved, here we are in a new decade, a new century even, and false prophet Harold Camping has simply repackaged his nonsense for a new generation and is going full-speed ahead. What will be the result of his prophesying?

Pride goeth before a fall

The reason why Harold Camping is mounting this campaign is not money, not in the least. As far as I know that is one area that he does not struggle in. In fact, he donated all his money and time to start Family Radio. So why then? One thing you need to know about Harold is that his ego is bigger than the bible, many times bigger. After decades of establishing himself as an “authority” on the bible via his Open Forum radio show, he has begun to believe the lie that that he is all-knowing and has received “special revelation” from God that only he has. When his prophecy experienced epic fail in 1994, you would think it would have humbled him, caused him to repent or at the very least apologize to those he had deceived. Not a chance. Like all sin that remains unconfessed, his failure simply hardened him to double-down and come up with a new scheme. But like last time, he is not only taking himself down. The end result of his latest prophecy will not be the “ushering in of the end of the world”. Rather, it will lead many to doubt their faith, and some will fall away.

To all of you Family Radio supporters

Now it’s my turn to prophesy, ready? Here it is – On May 22, you will all still be here. Harold Camping will again be proved to be a false prophet, a liar, and an end-times deceiver. Make no mistake, the end is coming soon and Jesus is getting ready to return for His church as He has promised. But it will not be according to the convoluted, mish-mash of scripture that Mr. Camping has assembled. You want to know the worst part of all this? Mr. Camping, and by extension his followers, are going to (yet again) make a liar out of the bible. Here is a quote:
“They’re wearing sweatshirts and other clothing announcing the “Awesome News,” that Judgment Day is coming on May 21. On that day, people who will be saved will be raptured up to heaven. The rest will endure exactly 153 days of death and horror before the world ends on October 21. That message is splashed across their five sleek, vinyl-wrapped RVs, bearing this promise: “The Bible guarantees it!“

Do you see what they said? They are taking Harold Camping’s false prophecies and then saying that the “bible guarantees it”. Huh? The bible says no such thing. That is a lie. And all the unsaved people around the world watching this, instead of being brought to Christ, will mock and turn away.

Harold Camping – their blood will be on your hands.  In Jesus’ name, I rebuke you.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=2942
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2011, 08:29:44 am »

Now it’s my turn to prophesy, ready? Here it is – On May 22, you will all still be here.

Or what if we're not here anymore prior to May 21? Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: