End Times and Current Events
April 20, 2024, 05:03:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Billboards to proclaim Jesus' return on May 21, 2011

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Billboards to proclaim Jesus' return on May 21, 2011  (Read 6478 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2011, 10:21:04 am »

Rapture deadline passes, world still here
May 22, 2011

Warnings by a Christian doomsday prophet that the world would end on Saturday sent some people into hiding and others into deep depression. But for one Aussie larrikin nothing was going to spoil his "last supper" of fish'n'chips.

American televangelist Harold Camping had predicted the so-called global "Rapture" would begin with powerful earthquakes at 6pm local time in each of the world's regions, after which the good would be taken into heaven.

The not-so-good would suffer hell on earth until October 21, when God would pull the plug on the planet once and for all.

In Australia, an early target of Camping's prediction of Armageddon, Christians greeted news of the end of the world with scepticism and humour as the fateful hour passed without incident.

In Melbourne, Jon Gall was unimpressed by the distinct lack of fire and brimstone.

At the appointed hour, Mr Gall tweeted: "Rapture time here in Melbourne. A rather quiet sort of rapture if you ask me."

Almost an hour later, he went public again: "Well we have had the "Rapture" going for 50 minutes now. So far it hasn't interrupted my fish & chips and glass of stout."

In Brisbane, another tweeter, KillaJeules, was equally unimpressed by the absence of a blockbuster ending.

"So it's 6:37pm here in Brisbane, Australia, said the tweet. "No earthquakes. No beaming up of Christians. No zombie apocalypse. No surprises haha."

Theologian Ian Packer said the May 21 deadline had been greeted with "openly humorous talk" down under.

"It's not being taken seriously at all," Packer, from the Australian Evangelical Alliance told AFP.

"Aside from hearing about Harold Camping in the media, we would not have known about his existence," he added.

Another of the first places to be hit, according to Camping, who wrongly predicted the end of the world in 1994, would be New Zealand, but there, too, 6pm came and went with no earthquakes and little local media attention.

As the appointed time came and went around the world, derision and jokes flowed thick and fast on the micro blogging site.

"Marvellous news! rapture doesn't mean end of world: apparently all the planet's imbeciles disappear in one go" tweeted British actor and writer Stephen Fry.

"People are making jokes like there's no tomorrow," was another top tweet.

For but some, the skeptics had made their point and it was time to move on.

"kinda wish the rapture would come if only to get rid of all the people making unfunny rapture jokes," tweeted Joseph Stannard, writing under the handle of TheOuterChurch.

In the United States, where Camping's evangelising organisation is based, some people had been quitting work and hitting the road to urge others to repent before it's too late.

Gregory LeCorps left his job weeks ago to take his wife and five young children on the road and warn others that the end really was nigh, the Journal News in New York wrote.

"We're in the final days," LeCorps, who said he hoped to be on a beach in South Carolina by Saturday, was quoted by the newspaper as saying.

In Vietnam, thousands of ethnic Hmong converged on northwestern Dien Bien province a few weeks ago after hearing broadcasts on Camping's global religious broadcasting network that Jesus was coming on May 21.

Hundreds were believed to be hiding in forests after security forces dispersed those who were awaiting the supposed return of Jesus Christ on Saturday, a resident told AFP.

The Vietnamese government said extremists used the gathering to advocate a Hmong kingdom but the resident said he was unaware of such talk.

Britain's Guardian newspaper described the looming Rapture as "the fundamentalist Christian equivalent of the last helicopter out of Saigon," referring to the US pull-out after the Vietnam war in 1975.

The fact that Camping's predictions have been wrong before has left even high-profile people willing to make fun of him.

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg - who is Jewish and therefore, according to Camping's prophecy, had always been unlikely to be beamed up to sit alongside Jesus and God in heaven - said on his weekly radio show Friday that he would suspend alternate-side parking in New York if the world ends on Saturday.

The much-reviled parking rule requires New Yorkers to move their cars from one side of the street to the other to allow street cleaning to be carried out.

Some cashed in on money-making opportunities.

The Craigslist website ran tens of thousands of ads from non-believers offering to buy the worldly goods of those who believed they were going to heaven, while a group of US atheists sold hundreds of contracts to rescue people's pets.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/rapture-deadline-passes-world-still-here-20110521-1eycn.html#ixzz1N06YBq9X

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2011, 02:57:06 pm »

Because we have all witnessed a false prophet at work, we must assess why the world would want to give this particular sect the media attention? A. To make true believers look crazy and wacky.
                                    B. To extinguish faith in weak or mislead believers, who are not fed the word of God properly
                                    C. To strengthen to ultimate goal of one world religion making the claims of Christians ignored?

Another thing to ponder, the disclosure angle. Will there be a false rapture to deceive us into believing we missed it and fall prey to the world thinking we were abandoned by God?Huh Will aliens be brought into the scenario( Many dreams I have had about UFO's flying in plain sight and interactions with these crafts on earth such as crashes and landings)

I am not going to say there is or is not a rapture because there are many exceptions to the rule that we are not privy to ie Enoch and Elijah, but if there is one then the parable of the wise virgins must be adhered to. Get your Oil and leave the rest to Christ!!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2011, 03:53:03 am »

"A. To make true believers look crazy and wacky."

That's what the world revels in, any chance to mock. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of false brethren that try to discredit the body of Christ with their mumbo jumbo.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2011, 07:45:08 am »

The Sad Stories of Believers Disappointed by Non-ApocalypseBy Ujala Sehgal May 22, 2011 If you hadn't noticed, the world didn't end yesterday, despite predictions by radio host Harold Camping, who spread the world via a multimillion dollar campaign, funded by donations from other believers. But while many were "celebrating" the Earth's continued existence at "Rapture Parties," for Camping's believers, the noticeable lack of earthquakes, brimstone, famine, and death was deeply disappointing.

In New York, retired transportation agency worker Robert Fitzpatrick, who spent "over $140,000 of his savings on subway posters and outdoor advertisements," stood in Times Square at 6 p.m., Reuters reports.

When the hour came and went, he said: "I do not understand why ...," as his speech broke off and he looked at his watch.

"I do not understand why nothing has happened."

New York Magazine reports the story of Jeff, a Long Island firefighter, who ordered a pizza shortly before 5 p.m. on rush delivery, thinking he might not have time to eat it.

Rosana, Jeff’s wife, who had been out at a friend's birthday party, comes home a little after 6. “What, nothing happened?” she asks with no small amount of contempt.

Meanwhile, Jeff is checking his text messages. “There are a bunch of friends here who are mocking me,” he says. “And that’s all right! I just put on my spiritual shield and endure.”

Keith Bauer hopped in his minivan in Maryland and drove his family 3,000 miles to California for the Rapture, reports the Los Angeles Times.

If it was his last week on Earth, he wanted to see parts of it he'd always heard about but missed, such as the Grand Canyon. With maxed-out credit cards and a growing mountain of bills, he said, the rapture would have been a relief.

Tom Evans, who acted as Camping's PR aide, took his family to Ohio to await the rapture. Early next week, he told the Times, he would be returning to California.

"You can imagine we're pretty disappointed, but the word of God is still true," he said. "We obviously went too far, and that's something we need to learn from."

"As bad as it appears—and there's no getting around it, it is bad, flat-out—I have not found anything close to the faithfulness of Family Radio," he said.

As for Harold Camping, no word has been heard from him. His daughter Sue Espinoza received a call from him Saturday morning, according to the Times.

"He just said, 'I'm a little bewildered that it didn't happen, but it's still May 21 [in the United States],'" Espinoza said, standing in the doorway of her Alameda home. "It's going to be May 21 from now until midnight."

The shades were drawn at his Alameda home and no one answered the door, though neighbors said he was there.

Sheila Doan, 65, who has lived next door to Camping since 1971, said he is a good neighbor and that she is concerned about Camping and his wife, because of the attention his pronouncement has received.

"I'm concerned for them, that somebody would possibly do something stupid, you just don't know in this world what's going to happen," she said.

Camping's believers would do well to follow that piece of advice instead.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2011/05/sad-stories-believers-disappointed-non-apocalypse/38013/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2011, 03:49:58 am »

Doomsday preacher sets new date for Judgment Day
'When May 21 came and went, it was a very difficult time for me'

The 89-year-old gravel-voiced Camping took to the airwaves of Family Radio tonight to discuss the non-event, and said: "On May 21, this last weekend, this is where the spiritual aspect of it really comes through. God again brought judgment on the world. We didn't see any difference but God brought Judgment Day to bear upon the whole world. The whole world is under Judgment Day and it will continue right up until Oct. 21, 2011 and by that time the whole world will be destroyed."

"Are you ready to shoot yourself or go on a booze trip or whatever?" Camping said.

"I can tell you very candidly that when May 21 came and went, it was a very difficult time for me, a very difficult time. I was wondering, 'What is going on?'" he said.

"The Bible is a very spiritual book. There are a lot of things that are very factual, very factual, of course, but there are a lot of things that are very spiritual. How to know whether to look at it with a spiritual understanding or a factual understanding is hard to know," Camping said. "The fact is when we look at it more spiritually then we find that He did come."

Camping then predicted the world would be brought to an end on Oct. 21, 2011.

On May 21, "God brought Judgment Day to the whole world. The whole world is on Judgment Day. It will continue to Oct. 21, 2011 and at that time the whole world will be destroyed."

When pressed for an apology about being wrong on a May 21 Rapture, Camping responded: "If people want me to apologize then I can apologize, yes. I did not have all of that worked out as I wished I had it. But it doesn't bother me at all because I'm not a genius. When I make an error, I say, 'Yes, I was wrong.'"

He also said Family Radio has no intention of returning any money donated by people in recent months.

"No, that money is still going out. We're still in business. We still have another five months," he said.

"Why would we return it? It's been given to get the Gospel out. We're spending it as wisely as possible."

This is the second time Camping has been wrong about the return of Jesus, as he had previously prognosticated 1994 as the key date.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=302681
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2011, 04:02:39 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2011, 05:23:40 am »

Harold Camping Breaks Silence, Predicts October 21 Rapture

An unapologetic Harold Camping made a new prediction Monday: the rapture is actually on Oct. 21, not May 21 as he originally proclaimed.

Camping offered no sincere apology when he spoke publicly Monday for the first time since his failed May 21 Judgment Day prediction. He insisted that his predictions have been right all along, only that his interpretation was more literal when it should have been spiritual.

Judgment Day on May 21 did come, said Camping. However, he clarified that the Judgment Day arrived in a spiritual sense rather than manifesting physically.

"On May 21, this last weekend, this is where the spiritual aspect of it really comes through. God again brought judgment on the world. We didn’t see any difference but God brought Judgment Day to bear upon the whole world. The whole world is under Judgment Day and it will continue right up until Oct. 21, 2011 and by that time the whole world will be destroyed," he proclaimed.

The president of Family Radio said he agreed to speak because many people have been asking and that he had to "honorably" face that.

"Are you ready to shoot yourself or go on booze trip or whatever?" Camping said of people's questions to him.

Like us on Facebook

"I can tell you very candidly that when May 21 came and went, it was a very difficult time for me, a very difficult time. I was wondering, 'What is going on?'" he said, speaking from the organization's headquarters in Oakland, Calif.

The 89-year-old radio broadcaster said he prayed and reviewed the Bible and concluded that he had been looking at the Bible more factually than spiritually.

"The Bible is a very spiritual book. There are a lot of things that are very factual, very factual, of course, but there are a lot of things that are very spiritual. How to know whether to look at it with a spiritual understanding or a factual understanding is hard to know," said Camping.

"The fact is when we look at it more spiritually then we find that He did come."

Camping then firmly stated that Oct. 21, 2011, is still the date of the End of the World.

On May 21, "God brought Judgment Day to the whole world. The whole world is on Judgment Day. It will continue to Oct. 21, 2011 and at that time the whole world will be destroyed."

It was Camping's first official statement to be released post-May 21.

His comments Monday were broadcast live, beginning 8:30 p.m. ET during the Family Radio's "Open Forum" program, by radio through the organization’s FM stations and by television on KFTL Channel 28. Members of the press were allowed to sit inside the Family Radio office and listen as Camping delivered his statement.

During his statement and in the Q&A session with reporters that followed, the soothsayer strongly defended the accuracy of all his previous Judgment Day predictions.

He broke down each of his predictions, saying they were all fulfilled: May 21, 1988, judgment came upon the churches; Sept. 7, 1994, judgment continued on the churches; then on May 21, 2011, judgment came upon the entire world.

"We are not changing the dates at all. We are just looking at it a little more spiritually but it won't be spiritual on Oct. 21 because the Bible teaches the world will be destroyed altogether. But it will be very quick," said Camping.

Camping remained undeterred in his beliefs while speaking to reporters. He admitted that he was "wrong" in his interpretation of the spiritual aspect of May 21 but refused to accept fault for the timeline of his doomsday predictions.

"We have not made a mistake as so far as the timeline, the unfolding," he said.

Camping's latest predictions had resulted in chaos among his followers and others who believed him. Some quit their jobs, others sold all their possessions before the rapture date, and one mother tried to kill her two children.

Despite being asked several times whether he would take responsibility for the incidents that transpired, Camping deflected every time, saying he was just a "humble Bible teacher" who was merely relaying the message found in the Bible.

"I don't have any responsibility. I don't have any responsibility of anybody's life. I'm only teaching the Bible. I'm simply saying, 'This is what the Bible says.'"

Camping also took no responsibility for those who gave up everything based on his predictions.

"We at Family Radio never tell anyone what [to] do with their possessions. That's totally between them and God," he said.

But before Oct. 21, Camping said he will not sell any of his possessions, pointing out that he still needed a place to live and bills to pay until five months from now.

"Whenever Christ comes, whatever I have left, I will just leave it behind," he said. "Until then, I still need to live."

Camping did offer a half-hearted apology, only after being pressed by a reporter.

"If people want me to apologize then I can apologize, yes. I did not have all of that worked out as I wished I had it. But it doesn't bother me at all because I'm not a genius. When I make an error, I say, 'Yes, I was wrong.' I said that already," said the Family Radio president.

Camping said Family Radio, which is listener supported, is still collecting donations and that the organization "can get way more mileage out of a dollar than you ever could for yourself."

He said Family Radio has no intention of returning the money to donors.

"No, that money is still going out. We're still in business. We still have another five months," said Camping.

"Why would we return it? It's been given to get the Gospel out. We're spending it as wisely as possible."

He stressed that he has not received any salary and that they’re not trying to garner anything for themselves. There is no greed at Family Radio, he stated.

“We're spending it as wisely as possible and maybe by Oct. 21 we'll only have $10 left.”

Speaking on the kind of person that will be raptured and ascend to heaven, Camping commented that being a Christian plays no role in salvation.

"It has nothing to do with religion,” he said, noting Hindus and those of other faiths can be raptured. “If God has saved them then they're going to be caught up."

Citing the biblical passage stating "the last shall be first and the first shall be last," Camping said salvation belongs to those whom God has chosen and those who ask mercy from God.

"The last are those who know the least about the Bible. If God has decided to save them ... they don't have to know all about the Bible ... They just have to know God has spoken."

Prior to Monday's address, Camping had refused to grant any interviews to respond to his failed prediction. To the few media outlets that managed to reach him, Camping said very few words and indicated he needed time to think before responding.

On Sunday, he told the San Francisco Chronicle that he was "flabbergasted" the Rapture didn't happen. Speaking to International Business Times, which caught him at his Alameda home, Camping called the fallout over the May 21 date a "big, big deal" and something he had to “live with."

Leading up to his Judgment Day date, Camping had boldly predicted that the Rapture would occur at 6 p.m. at May 21, 2011 and that the world would be destroyed five months later on Oct. 21, 2011.

A regular speaker on Family Radio programs, Camping claimed that he had decoded numbers in the Bible to predict the End of Days. Based on his calculations, he concluded that the Rapture would take place 722,500 days after Jesus was crucified on Golgotha.

The co-founder of the Christian radio network with 66 stations across the country also predicted that on May 21 there would be earthquakes around the world and that approximately three percent of the world’s population would be raptured while the rest of the world would endure the tribulation until Oct. 21, when the whole world would be destroyed.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/harold-camping-breaks-silence-predicts-october-21-rapture-50438/
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2011, 02:52:52 pm »

Just got back today - in the midst of the good news of this kook getting exposed, big time, the bad news is that TWICE I had to go through the TSA scanners AND they patted me down(they ALMOST started touching my you-know-what  Sad ).
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2011, 05:21:54 pm »

Should have asked the agent if they would pat down Jesus if He came through the checkpoint.

"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" 2 Corinthians 13:5 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Jshannon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2011, 07:33:56 pm »

All this does for me is help confirm without a doubt god's plan in action. The bible does say these things (false profits) are going to happen thus they must happen. I just pray for those that are being fooled by this so that they may see the truth, maybe even read some of that bible they are holding and the Holy Spirit wake them to get them out of this drunken stupor that is blinding them.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2011, 01:19:39 pm »

Harold Camping Q&A: Camping claims no responsibility for suicidal followers (Part 1 of 3)

When asked if he'd take responsibility for such incidents, Camping said no.

"I don't have any responsibility. I can't be responsible for anybody's lives," he explained. "I am only teaching the Bible. I am not teaching what I believe, as if I am the authority. I am just simply teaching what the Bible says. And I don't have spiritual rule over anybody."

The gravel-voiced preacher indicated he would not sell his possessions, explaining he needed a place to live and had to pay bills until five months from now when he expects the end to finally arrive.

Harold Camping

"Whenever Christ comes, whatever I have left, I will just leave it behind," he said. "Until then, I still need to live."

Meanwhile, Family Radio is still collecting donations and has no intention of returning any funds.

"No, that money is still going out. We're still in business. We still have another five months," said Camping.

WND reader Matt Carter says Camping has been wrong on his predictions far more than once or twice.

"This is actually the seventh time this false prophet has tried to date-set," Carter said. "I live in Alameda, Calif., where this charlatan owns six homes. He's lucky we're living under the New Covenant, otherwise I'd be tempted to go over and stone him."

Carter continued: "In 1992, he published a book titled '1994?' in which he claimed have figured out that Sept. 6, 1994, would be the time of the Lord's return. Once that date failed, he reset his countdown calendar six more times:

Sept. 15, 1994, the Day of Atonement

Sept. 25, 1994, the Feast of Tabernacles

Oct. 4, 1994, the "actual" birthday of Jesus that Camping calculated

Dec. 25, 1994, the traditional celebration of Christmas

Feb. 25, 1995, the Jewish Feast of Purim

May 3, 1996, the result of (Mark 13:35) extended the Sept. 6, 1994, date"

In the wake of Camping's latest failure, a user at reddit.com began a billboard campaign of his own in Greensboro, N.C.

According to WGHP-TV, he posted a digital billboard near Interstate 40 and Gallimore Dairy Road in Guilford County on Sunday.

Read more: Is the end suddenly at hand for Doomsday preacher? http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=303093#ixzz1NU42t1Fu
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2011, 01:45:47 pm »

Harold Camping: Corpses Will Emerge from Graves on Oct. 21 Doomsday

While President Obama and the rest of the nation spent Memorial Day paying tribute to American veterans, doomsday preacher Harold Camping predicted Monday that corpses of the "unsaved," which includes those in the U.S. armed services, will be flung out of their graves and on the ground like "manure" on October 21.

Camping's comments during the Open Forum program on Family Radio Monday comes one week after he publicly recanted his predicted date of Rapture, changing it from May 21 to October 21.

He has persistently maintained that his dates for a May 21 Judgment Day and a October 21 Doomsday are accurate. The only adjustment in his forecast, according to Camping, is that the judgment on May 21 came in a "spiritual" sense rather than a physical one marked by disasters like earthquakes.

Judgment Day on May 21 did come, asserted Camping. However, he clarified that the Judgment Day arrived in a spiritual sense rather than manifesting in a physical Rapture.

On Monday, a caller asked Camping whether they would see any signs from Deuteronomy 28, beginning with verse 15, fulfilled in the coming End Days. The passage refers to the curse of God for those who disobey his teachings.

"Those who are unsaved are going to experience the curse of God," affirmed Camping, president of Family Radio.

He predicted that whatever of a person's corpse is left in the grave on October 21 "will be thrown out of the grave" and be "like manure on the ground." Furthermore, those who die on October 21 won't receive a burial, said Camping.

"They will be shamed in the eyes of God," he said.

Harold Camping then turned his attention to Memorial Day to further illustrate the gravity of his prediction.

"One of the things that you'll notice at this time of year. We're talking about May 30 and we consider all the graves and all those who have died in connection with the armed services of the United States and there is great respect, great respect for them," he said.

It is very proper for a person to be buried when he dies, acknowledged Camping, but on October 21 those who are "unsaved" will not remain that way.

"On the last day, all the unsaved are going to come under the curse of God. They are going to be thrown out of the grave if there are still a corpse there or bones. If they are in the grave, they will be shamed in the eyes of God. If they die on that day, they're not going to be buried. They're going to be shamed in the eyes of God," Camping predicted.

The radio broadcaster went on to explain that the person himself will never experience any of this since they are dead and no longer have any consciousness.

"But they will be shamed," he reiterated.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/harold-camping-corpses-will-emerge-from-graves-on-oct-21-doomsday-50677/

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2011, 01:55:32 pm »

Ex-Followers of Harold Camping Voice Anger on Family Radio

Harold Camping may have found some way to rationalize to himself why his May 21 rapture prediction did not occur but his followers, presumably now ex-followers, are still finding a way to cope with the failed forecast.

Those who follow the doomsday preaching on Family Radio truly believed that on May 21 they were going to ascend to heaven that day while the unsaved remained on earth until the final destruction of the earth on Oct. 21.

But on May 23, Camping took to the airwaves of Family Radio, where he serves as president, to adjust his prediction. He said he was mistaken that the judgment on May 21 would come in a physical way when it actually came in a spiritual sense.

However, the 89-year-old broadcaster maintained that the end of the world would still occur Oct. 21 and that the five months of predicted suffering would actually be condensed on that eventful doomsday.

But for many of his followers, too little came too late.

In the days leading up to the predicted "Judgment Day," Camping followers took drastic measures to prepare for their rapture. Some quit their jobs. Other sold their possessions to finance billboard campaigns announcing the May 21 date.

And still others, like the caller to Family Radio Monday, have lost something of even greater value: faith.

The unnamed caller told Camping that over the 35 years he has been listening to Camping, he has followed him through two rapture predictions: one in 1994 and the second on May 21, 2011.

But now that Camping has been wrong twice, the Open Forum caller has struggled to keep faith in God.

"I've been studying the Bible with you all those years," said the caller Monday.

What?!?! Dude if you've been studying that Bible than how could you have fallen for this? 

"I thought nothing would shake my faith that I would go through all the tribulations and all that. But now that I see that it didn't happen once again, all I look at is disappointment from our Father."

The caller commended Camping for "staying faithful" but expressed his own lack thereof.

"In my case, I don't know what it means to be faithful anymore because I am really disappointed," the caller said in a saddened voice.

"I was one of those 200 million, Mr. Camping, that was praying for that day to come, not only to finally go be with the Father but also to finally see judgment like you said in the Good Book."

Addressing the caller and those who voiced similar concerns, Camping said that while he made a mistake in interpreting May 21 as a physical judgment, God used the faulty prediction to "accomplish his purposes" and "get the Gospel to the whole world." The radio preacher pointed out all the media attention surrounding his prediction that helped inform the world of imminent judgment.

"We were mistaken in looking at it in a physical way when actually we should be looking at it in a spiritual way," Camping reiterated Monday. "[But] God uses that in order to get his work done."

The Open Forum program Monday included a mix of callers, some condemning Camping for his false teachings while others expressed their continued support.

One ex-follower was so upset over Camping's failed prediction that he threatened the doomsday speaker with violence and used profanity to address him.

"You're really pathetic, you know? I wasted all my money because of you. I was putting all my money and my hopes on you," an angry caller told Camping.

"Do you understand? I wish I could see you face to face, I would smack you."

Camping attempted to explain himself but the caller sounded like he had enough.

"Mr. Camping, you always say a lot of (expletive). I lost all my money because of you, you (expletive)," said the caller.

Despite the verbal attack against him, Camping proceeded on with his broadcast, the sound of his voice unaffected.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear your question. We've lost the caller. Shall we take our next call?"

Repeated calls to Family Radio in Oakland, Calif., inquiring about the future of Camping's role at the non-profit have not been returned. Camping receives no salary for his work for the radio network.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ex-followers-of-harold-camping-voice-anger-on-family-radio-50691/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2011, 02:25:36 pm »

Repeated calls to Family Radio in Oakland, Calif., inquiring about the future of Camping's role at the non-profit have not been returned. Camping receives no salary for his work for the radio network.

So Camping's ministry is a 501c3?? Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2011, 04:17:04 am »

Failed Judgment Day preacher hospitalized with stroke
Harold Camping said Jesus was to return last month, now has speech affected

A California broadcaster who wrongly forecast the return of Jesus last month is now hospitalized after suffering a stroke.

Harold Camping, 89, of Oakland-Calif.-based Family Radio was reportedly taken by ambulance Thursday night from his home in Alameda, Calif.

"He had a stroke, it was on his right side," a neighbor of Camping's told the Oakland Tribune, noting that she and her husband helped and comforted Camping's wife, Shirley, as the event took place.

"His speech appears to be a little bit slurred but otherwise he's OK," the neighbor said, after her husband spoke with Shirley yesterday. "(Shirley) said he was doing good ... and the only thing that's affected is his speech."

The Tribune notes there was no answer at Camping's door this afternoon and all of the curtains and blinds were drawn. A GMC pickup with a Family Radio bumper sticker and a white Buick sat in the driveway.

Read more: Failed Judgment Day preacher hospitalized with stroke http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=310105#ixzz1P3GPueNp
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2011, 06:42:37 am »

36   But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 
37   For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. 
Matthew 12:36,37 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2011, 05:54:20 am »

Thank You Harold Camping.. The Bible has now been declared a false document. I pray you really repented before your stroke. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Malawian pleads guilty over failed Rapture

BLANTYRE - A MALAWIAN man has pleaded guilty to circulating false documents, after distributing leaflets predicting the end of the world would happen last month, a court official said on Sunday.

Saduki Mwambene, a 39-year-old bicycle repairman, was arrested on April 21 for circulating leaflets published by American televangelist Harold Camping, who had predicted the so-called 'Rapture' would occur on May 21.

'Police opened a case for him for circulating false documents that threatened the peace and security of citizens,' said an official with the magistrate's court in Chitipa district, on the border with Tanzania.

The magistrate granted Mwambene bail and told him to report for a new hearing after May 21, to ensure the prediction was false, said the official, speaking on customary condition of anonymity.

At a hearing on Saturday, he was given a six-month suspended sentence because he 'pleaded guilty and was a first offender,' the official said.

This was the first reported court case over the Judgement Day fiasco, although several billboards, similar to the ones erected all over the world, were also pitched in Malawi's main cities of Blantyre and Lilongwe. -- AFP

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/World/Story/STIStory_679124.html
Report Spam   Logged

William
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2011, 07:10:47 am »

Thank You Harold Camping.. The Bible has now been declared a false document. I pray you really repented before your stroke. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Malawian pleads guilty over failed Rapture

BLANTYRE - A MALAWIAN man has pleaded guilty to circulating false documents, after distributing leaflets predicting the end of the world would happen last month, a court official said on Sunday.

Saduki Mwambene, a 39-year-old bicycle repairman, was arrested on April 21 for circulating leaflets published by American televangelist Harold Camping, who had predicted the so-called 'Rapture' would occur on May 21.

'Police opened a case for him for circulating false documents that threatened the peace and security of citizens,' said an official with the magistrate's court in Chitipa district, on the border with Tanzania.

The magistrate granted Mwambene bail and told him to report for a new hearing after May 21, to ensure the prediction was false, said the official, speaking on customary condition of anonymity.

At a hearing on Saturday, he was given a six-month suspended sentence because he 'pleaded guilty and was a first offender,' the official said.

This was the first reported court case over the Judgement Day fiasco, although several billboards, similar to the ones erected all over the world, were also pitched in Malawi's main cities of Blantyre and Lilongwe. -- AFP

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/World/Story/STIStory_679124.html

Very Interesting. I think this, and the hate speech will just speed up the ban of the "King James Bible." I wonder however do you think they will even ban the "Perverted" bibles such as the NIV, NASB, ESV, etc.

Also another thing is whether it will get "outlawed" when the Antichrist arises to power, or before his rise.

But back to the article that you posted I really hope he repents as well, but most likely hes just a false prophet who is serving himself or evil people even more powerful than him. Referring back to Scott's most recent teaching he very well may be a "Satanist" hiding behind that pulpit. Can't remember if he was listed though.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2011, 07:33:47 am »

Very Interesting. I think this, and the hate speech will just speed up the ban of the "King James Bible." I wonder however do you think they will even ban the "Perverted" bibles such as the NIV, NASB, ESV, etc.

I doubt it. Only the True KJB's which are getting harder and harder to find. They will keep the perversions as you end up with people like Rob Bell.

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

Amos 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Really sit and ponder this prophecy in a world filled with Bibles.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2011, 08:52:12 am »

Honestly, the seeds were planted long ago when Wescott and Hort came up with a false translation.

On one of Kent Hovinds videos, they show a debate b/w him and an evolutionist, and when Hovind quoted scripture, guess what the evolutionist asked him? Yep, "Which version?" Shocked Yah, NO JOKE!

So yes, while Camping may have caused alot of damage, the seeds were planted over 100 years ago, which has lead to the downfall ever since.

So please, let not your hearts be troubled - just get on our knees and tremendously thank the Lord for showing us the TRUTH that is the KJV!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2011, 02:59:59 pm »

I doubt it. Only the True KJB's which are getting harder and harder to find. They will keep the perversions as you end up with people like Rob Bell.

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

Amos 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Yeah, I've pondered those verse many times. And I think I agree, that there won't be a ban perse' on bibles, but maybe a major push to accept an "official" bible for all to use, or maybe all the churchianity groups will adopt a certain one as the official bible for the world. And I don't think it will be the KJB!

I can see them holding some kind of "interfaith" conference and setting new guildlines for "Christianity" for the sake of "peace" among all peoples, and out of that conference I can see them issuing a directive that they have declared some perverted bible version as the new official bible of the world.
Report Spam   Logged
William
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2011, 03:12:07 pm »

Yeah I can see what you mean Dok. I guess a good idea to get as many KJV Bibles we can now, and keep them. They will be like Gold if it goes that way, and you can't find them. They will be very rare to find.

The sad part is for the people searching for them as that verse says won't be able to find them. No matter how much they search. Though we must remember Jesus said his words will NEVER pass away.

Another thing I have pondered is what will happen to the "Greek Manuscripts" of the Bible, and the "Hebrew Texts" of the Bible? Will they be destroyed, or left intact do you think? Where are they now?

But do you think the Beast would really even allow perversion seeing even some of them have the name "Jesus" in it, and I wouldn't think that is going to fly with his whole "Idea" of a One World Government, but eh maybe I am wrong.  Huh
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 07:27:27 pm by Dok » Report Spam   Logged
William
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2011, 01:27:59 am »

By the way came across this, and although the whole Harold Camping thing is quite old now I liked this guys view on it.

The man above has now proven to be a false prophet, again, much to the dismay of many who thought his Biblical mathematics would prove correct. Apparently, Harold Camping has made a life out of making false predictions about Christ's Return and the end of the world, only to reset all his dates after each failed attempt. His entire theory rests on the dubious fact that Christ must return exactly 7,000 years after Noah's flood, which is absolutely rediculous on both its face value, as entire segments of end-time prophecy are thrown out the window, i.e, the entire epic Tribulation of the Antichrist, yet more than that, no where in Scripture does it state that Christ comes after a set time relating to Noah's flood, and yet Camping is rolling two separate events, the Rapture of Christ's Church with that of Christ's Return, and fusing them into one singular event, which is undoubtedly his greatest mistake.

The Scriptures go at great length, with Jesus Himself stating the fact that NO ONE, no man, no Angel (Holy or fallen), not even He as Christ Himself, knows the exact day when the great Cataclysm happens on the earth which precedes the Rapture moment, and that ONLY the Father knows of that precise moment. Therefore Camping interjecting himself and his faulty math into this is the height of not only his great error, yet hubris. That said, while we may not know when Christ returns for us, His Church, we as Christians (saved and those yet to be saved) will know the time of Christ's Return to this earth, as the Bible clearly goes at great length to tell us that, there will be a time of 1,260 days + 1,290 days after the time the Antichrist signs a Peace Covenant with Israel [which is approx. 7 years], Christ is to return to defeat Antichrist at Armegeddon, which is the same day of "His Return" to the earth. [Remember, the two events of Christ returning for His Church and He returning to Israel at Armageddon to defeat the Antichrist are completely two separate events, that are separated by at least seven years apart or more].

Thus, of *that* day, Scripturally called The Day of the Lord, we do thereof know. The specific date of Christ's Return to earth therefore will be known by those who correctly add seven Hebrew [Lunar] years from the day Antichrist confirms his false covenant of peace, so the Bible is very clear of these matters regarding Antichrist and Christ, of the seeming "apocalypse" which ushers in the Antichrist, and of the true Apocalypse which brings Jesus Christ back to this world, yet again, the day Christ comes for his Church in the event known as the Rapture, no one knows. However, we being wise stewards of Christ, might not know the day or the hour, yet our Master has sure made us very aware of the season [mentioned in Matthew 24], and that season has just begun.

Harold Camping made the common mistake of not only mixing up two distinct events, he also used the wrong math, as 7,000 years does have its place in the Biblical timing, yet it is not to be added from Noah's flood, but from the creation of Adam, a date many have speculated of, yet no one can say for certain. According to the theory of the "Sabbatical Week," (which is backed up by the Scriptures citing 1,000 years is as a single day unto the Lord) 6,000 years after Adam was created, shall the end of this Age be, meaning Apocaypse. 1,000 years are added unto that as the time of Christ's Milliennium period of true peace on earth, at the end of which, i.e., at the end of 7,000 years from Adam, would be God's final Judgment upon all of mankind. So, Harold Camping has quite liberally taken here and there from the Scriptures and twist it all just enough to completely manufacture his own prophecy, albeit a false one arising from his own ego, which of itself is neither Biblical or of God.

Moreover, Camping in his date setting has led his entire flock to a place where many of them have lost their homes, all of their savings, and their minds following such a man who has made a few too many wrong date settings before. Most ironic in all this is Camping, even in his great folly, has actually helped fulfill two Biblical prophecies, the first being that Christians in the actual end times will no longer be taken seriously by the rest of the world, and that false prophets would arise, saying the Time of the Lord is at hand when it wasn't.
Read the Article 'http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles/149393/20110520/may-21-2011-doomsday-harold-camping-false-prophet-christian-leaders-evangelical-end-of-the-world.htm'
Report Spam   Logged
jackie

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2011, 10:12:01 pm »

I have learned over the years to not listen to anyone who sets a date, it is written in The Word, no man knows the day or hour.
Anyone who keeps listening to a man once he is known to be a false prophet needs to seriously get in the Word.
Report Spam   Logged

Matt 24:42 "Watch therefor: for you know not what hour your Lord doth come."
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2011, 11:36:18 pm »

I have learned over the years to not listen to anyone who sets a date, it is written in The Word, no man knows the day or hour.
Anyone who keeps listening to a man once he is known to be a false prophet needs to seriously get in the Word.

FYI-we've had more "date-setters" over the last century then over the previous centuries combined. Remember William Miller in the 1800's was one of them, but they were far and few in between before the 20th century.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2011, 06:42:46 am »

Rapture Predictor Camping's Radio Show Replaced

The weekday Christian radio show hosted by failed apocalypse predictor Harold Camping, who suffered a stroke earlier this month, is being taken off the air.

The Oakland Tribune reported Thursday that Camping's Family Radio station would be replacing the 89-year-old's show, Open Forum, with new programming soon. The station has been playing repeats since his stroke.

Camping predicted Judgment Day would occur, first in 1994 and again last May 21.

Camping's media empire spent millions of dollars, some culled from his followers' donations, over seven years on billboards and other publicity for his 2011 predictions about the spiritual Rapture in May and the end of the world in October.

Judi Rathbone of Family Radio says Camping is still in the hospital continuing to recover from the effects of his stroke.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rapture-predictor-campings-radio-show-re
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2011, 08:14:32 am »

Accused shooter teased about Rapture?

An Oregon man who allegedly shot a co-worker may have been angry about teasing over his belief the world was to have ended in May, the victim's mother says.

Robin O'Brien said her son, Jerry Andrews, told her the accused shooter, Dale O'Callaghan, was a follower of Howard Camping, the California televangelist who had predicted the Rapture would occur May 21. After the date passed, she said, O'Callaghan got some teasing from co-workers at LHM Hydraulics in Eugene, The (Eugene) Register-Guard reported Tuesday.

"He'd been getting some ribbing from the guys in the shop, and I guess he simmered over that," O'Brien said Monday.

Eugene Police Detective Ben Hall said in an affidavit Andrews told investigators O'Callaghan referred to him as "one of those Satanic people."

O'Callaghan was being held in the Lane County Jail on a charge of assault. Andrews was wounded with a .357 magnum at LHM Hydraulics Friday.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/06/28/Accused-shooter-teased-about-Rapture/UPI-63271309306130/#ixzz1QrKGujtx

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2011, 08:50:09 am »

Accused shooter teased about Rapture?

An Oregon man who allegedly shot a co-worker may have been angry about teasing over his belief the world was to have ended in May, the victim's mother says.

Robin O'Brien said her son, Jerry Andrews, told her the accused shooter, Dale O'Callaghan, was a follower of Howard Camping, the California televangelist who had predicted the Rapture would occur May 21. After the date passed, she said, O'Callaghan got some teasing from co-workers at LHM Hydraulics in Eugene, The (Eugene) Register-Guard reported Tuesday.

"He'd been getting some ribbing from the guys in the shop, and I guess he simmered over that," O'Brien said Monday.

Eugene Police Detective Ben Hall said in an affidavit Andrews told investigators O'Callaghan referred to him as "one of those Satanic people."

O'Callaghan was being held in the Lane County Jail on a charge of assault. Andrews was wounded with a .357 magnum at LHM Hydraulics Friday.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/06/28/Accused-shooter-teased-about-Rapture/UPI-63271309306130/#ixzz1QrKGujtx

Has this guy ever bothered to read Matthew 5, Jesus's sermon on the mount? "Blessed are ye that are persecuted for righteousness's sake...".

Report Spam   Logged
jackie

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2011, 11:02:29 pm »

I agree with you about Matt 5 and persecution, this poor unwitting fellow was following a man and not the Word, it must have been a hard pill to swallow and I am assuming he had a lot of difficulty with the fact that he had been deceived.  Maybe he was one of those that gave all his earthly possessions to Camping.
Just can't imagine how I would feel.  We can't let Satan out wit us, he is already defeated , and the WORD is our weapon!
Report Spam   Logged

Matt 24:42 "Watch therefor: for you know not what hour your Lord doth come."
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2011, 03:43:40 pm »

This time the end of the world will be real, says 90-year-old California radio mogul Harold Camping — October 21, so be ready.

But he doesn’t sound quite so confident this time. He suffered a stroke shortly after his most recent false alarm — May 21. He’s been in a nursing home. But now, he’s proclaiming new warning.

Absent this time are his trusting disciples who traveled across America last spring proclaiming his urgent warning — the Rapture would occur May 21, so be ready when Gabriel’s horn sounds, the sky rolls away and Jesus arrives to judge the living and the dead.

Of course, May 21 came and went — despite millions of dollars of billboards and bus-bench signs and rental trucks festooned with his urgent message, all underwritten by donations.

TV comedians had a heyday mocking the notion — and pretending to be astonished when the Second Coming didn’t happen as predicted by the owner of the Family Radio network.

And you remember Camping’s explanation.

The Rapture did actually happen, we just didn’t notice it. Of course, there were questions, such as why was Camping himself still here if the righteous had been snatched up into heaven? Why were there no reports worldwide of millions of missing Christians?

Camping said he was “flabbergasted” with the way things happened and explained that May 21 had, indeed, been Judgment Day, but only in a spiritual sense.

He preached over his scores of radio stations that God’s final judgment would continue right up until October 21 — when the world would be destroyed. Indeed, the founder of Family Radio promised, this time there would be nothing quiet about the global calamity.

Now, we learn that Camping took the whole thing badly. He appears to have been completely sincere — having applied a complex mathematical system to what he says are hidden messages in Bible prophecy. In fact, he appeared to be increasingly frail and shaken that his calculations had been off. He turned up in a nursing home after suffering a stroke in June.

But now, he’s warning the world again — October 21 is upon us. Be ready!

On the Family Radio network’s website he offers his audio update:

Hello, this is Harold Camping with a few ideas or a few statements so that you can know where I am in this whole picture. I am very, very glad that God has been with me. I’m slowly getting healed, although I still have a long ways to go. There’s been one big change, and that is that I have been able to leave the hospital and now I am able to live with my dear wife at home and that has been very, very comforting and very happy for me. I’m still a long way away from being healed but there is progress being made and at times it looks like it’s very substantial progress, although I still have along way to go. I am particularly grateful when I hear about your prayers and your concerns for my health and well-being and I’m glad that God is answering those prayers.

I do believe that we’re getting very near the very end. We [could not] have known… we’ve learned that there’s a lot of things that we didn’t have quite right and that’s God’s good provision. If he had not kept us from knowing everything that we didn’t know, we would not have been able to be used of Him to bring about the tremendous event that occurred on May 21 of this year, and which probably will be finished out on October 21, that’s coming very shortly. That looks like it will be at this point, it looks like it will be the final end of everything. It also looks like that as God is developing the details for us we are learning from the Bible, God’s details of the end. We find that God is not a respecter of persons. He has no pleasure in the death of the wicked, some of them most wicked in the world, like the son of David who rebelled against David and David cried out: ‘I wish that you were me rather than he.’ That was Absalom, of whom we read quite a bit about in the Bible, and it encourages us to believe that all of our unsaved loved ones will not receive special vengeance of God at all. God says ‘vengeance is mine,’ and that means that He’s going to apply the vengeance that He wants to apply. And when we study the historical record of his application of vengeance, taking for example the prime illustration – the son of David who rebelled and wanted to take the throne and then saw David weeping and wailing over him. We must believe that probably there will be no pain suffered by anyone because of their rebellion against God. This is very comforting to all of us, because we all have children, and have loved ones that are dear to us that we know are not saved; and yet we know that they’ll quietly die. We can be more and more sure that they will quietly die and that will be the end of their story.

Whereas the true believers will quietly receive the new heaven and the new earth. I really am beginning to think as I restudied these matters that there’s going to be no big display of any kind. The end is going to come very, very quietly probably within the next month. It will happen, that is, by October 21.

In the meanwhile, oh my, it’s been so good to hear about those who are continuing to be faithful. They, undoubtedly, are the elect of God, and we know absolutely that the elect will be saved. There is no question at all about that. And we know that there are in the Family Radio many who have been so faithful and are remaining faithful right to the end. Praise God for that.

And so we’re continuing on. By God’s mercy I’m able to do a little bit more in the movement, because I’m no longer in a hospital. But I’m still limited, but on the other hand, there is growth and things are getting better as we go along and maybe God will keep me till the end also so that together we can go to be with Him forever more, and I am very convinced that all of the elect will definitely end up with the Lord Jesus Christ in a very, very few weeks. Thank you so much for allowing me to speak to you. I am so grateful and I wish that I were well, but on the other hand, I know my work has been done and I can wait on the Lord knowing that He will complete it through others as He is so doing right now. Goodbye and may God bless each one of you.”

What about the redeemed? Will God’s faithful rise to meet Him in the air? Camping says Christians will, indeed, be snatched up.

On October 21. So, be ready.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chrismenning/the-rapture-is-nearly-upon-us-again
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: