End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 01:57:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

"...but if thou mayest be made free..."

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "...but if thou mayest be made free..."  (Read 6399 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2012, 10:07:40 pm »

Thought I would share something else here - it was in the Fall of '09 when I sent in my resume to a job recruiting company, and it was one of those "first come, first served" kind of things(ie-where you really have to see the job postings as early as possible, and not wait any longer). And I was fortunate enough to get a call from one of the recruiters, and it really looked like they were going to offer me the Accountant position...UNTIL out of the blue, my cell phone just hung up, and had no idea how(didn't press any buttons). I tried to call back to that recruiter immediately, but could not reach her. The next day when I called back, the gentleman said it was given to someone else.

As mad as I was then...as time went on...I realized that it wasn't in the Lord's will. To be honest, if I had taken it...1) My old parents were in the process of cleaning up our house we lived in b/c the renters moved out, and it looked like we were going to sell it, and they really needed my help(as well as others), and 2) Even though I got started in the KJV for only weeks, there were alot of things I didn't understand, especially some of the basics, and if let's say I ended up getting that job, I might have gotten too busy and ended up abandoning what the Lord put in front of me(the TRUE Word of God KJV).

I'm glad this thread was made, it's been a great discussion thus far - to be honest, as much as I should be employed, I am very thankful that during these 2.5 years since the Lord put the KJV in front of me, he's continued to have me in this true word, growing in his grace every day. That "accident hang up" was NO coincidence, the Lord didn't want me there.

Just thought I would share this with everyone, to add to the discussion to this thread - for the most part, Paul in 2nd The 2 talks about the "falling away" in the end times. It's quite obvious that it's talking about modern day Churchianity - rarely are there any "church buildings" out there that are preaching sound doctrine. Maybe that's while they've falsely interpreted "if ye don't work, ye can't work" very badly, quite simply, they have hit everyone with guilt to support their massive overhead budgets(or just merely big ones). What if they preach to their pews that this verse is SPIRITUAL in meaning, meaning do the work of an evangelist? Then obviously, the pews will see the truth, they will no longer find the need to come to church buildings as they see the pastor isn't going out to the lost, and it would be better for them if they themselves do it without the help of a "church building", and then obviously their offering plates will get emptier...

Yeah, "church" isn't the same as it was over 100 years ago, it seems - you go inside a building, the smiles you see are nothing more than watching "Smiley Joel Osteen"(really, they look fake), you have pew members and deacons that dislike other members of the church, the pastor's sermon is without meat but very dry instead, and then afterward everyone goes home to resume whatever entertainment they want.

Anyhow, anyone that's reading this thread, if you're unemployed and can't find anything, please do NOT get down - if that "ye don't work, ye can't eat" passage REALLY did have a CARNAL meaning, then honestly the Lord would have put you in whatever job a long time ago. But instead, like with my experiences over the last 2.5 years - wanted me to get into his word and grow in his grace. Not saying we should not work and be bums on the street, but in all reality, like 95%+ of job places nowdays don't even allow anyone to mention Jesus's name.

Here's a passage Churchianity seems to completely ignore-

Mat 16:24  Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Mat 16:25  For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Mat 16:26  For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Mat 16:27  For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Mat 16:28  Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: